- Text Size +

“Look! He’s waking up!”

I had no idea where I was when I opened my eyes next. I didn’t know whose voice was booming loud, either. I also didn’t know why the voice was so extremely loud.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a few of my coworkers – Mollie, Leila, Kate, and Jessie – were all looking at me. There was just one issue – they were all towering over me!

It was as if they had grown to gigantic size. After looking around at my surroundings, however, I realized that wasn’t the case at all. I was in fact just about two inches tall.

How had this happened? How did I become so tiny? Where was I?

“Hi, Stephen!” the four giant women said to me in unison. I could only look up at them in fear.

“Jig’s up, pal,” Jessie said. “We all know your secret.”

“We know you’ve been creeping on us, looking at our bodies and watching our butts as we walk,” Mollie added.

“I also noticed you looking at my titties and my belly,” Leila said. She leaned over and showed off her cleavage.

“We decided if you love us so much, we should give you a turn with each of us,” Kate said. The four women then began to laugh. Their laughter scared me even more.

“Who’s first?” Mollie asked.

“Well, let’s see. Only two of us really have bigger butts than the others. That’s you and me, Mollie,” Jessie said. “I think we should go first.” Jessie then leaned over and picked me up. She carried me over to a wooden chair, where she put me down. She then turned around, her bubble butt casting a shadow over me now.

“I’m always standing at work. I need to take a seat,” she said.

“Hold on. Don’t you think you should get more…comfortable?” Kate asked her.

“That’s a great idea,” Jessie said back. She then pulled her pants down, revealing that she was wearing a thong that was swallowed by her huge butt. After her pants were off, she then brought the ton-pound butt on top of me, sighing as she sat.

“I can feel him under my butt,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. Her fleshy cheeks were squishing my face so much, it was hard to breathe. After another few seconds, she got up and the other girls noticed I was stuck to her buttcheek.

“Damn, girl. Your butt’s so big, it made him stuck,” Leila said, and all women laughed.

“How about we go for a ride, little man?” Jessie asked. She didn’t give me a chance to answer before she walked around. With every step she took, her buttcheeks bounced up and down and jiggled as she walked.

Once she was done walking, she peeled me off her butt and handed me to Mollie, saying “your turn.” Mollie put me back on the wooden chair.

“My butt isn’t as big as Jessie’s, but it’s big enough to squish you good!” she said. She didn’t bother taking her pants off. She sat on me with her jeans.

This was more uncomfortable than being sat on by Jessie’s bare butt, but Mollie did add something Jessie was unable to do. She grabbed at the sides of her jeans and pulled them up. As she did that, she shook her butt, which basically rocked my entire world.

Again, I was stuck to a big butt. I had started falling for Mollie’s butt when I started noticing how nice her buttcheeks moved when she walked. How she found that out, I may never know.

Now, however, I was stuck on that same butt, and got to enjoy her buttcheeks bouncing as she walked. She laughed at the thought of me being stuck to her butt now.

Well, as they had said, the only two girls with big butts had had their way with me when it came to their butts. What was to come next?

“Oh, my God. Give him to me,” Leila said. Mollie peeled me off her butt and gave me to Leila. The second biggest BBW at work quickly put me back on the wooden chair and without a word, brought her butt down on top of me. While Leila didn’t have a big butt, it did have a nice move to it when she walked.

“You know why men love ass so much?” she asked the other women. Before any of them could answer, she let out a big wet fart. She sighed after the fart ended, and the other girls laughed. The smell was horrendous to me, and unfortunately, it was the only air I could breathe.

Please, just turn me back to normal, I thought.

“Hey. I want my turn with him, too,” Kate said. Leila stood up, peeled me off her butt and gave me to Kate.

“Moon-sized buttcheeks, huh?” she asked me. How had she known about that? I wrote it in a story about her on giantessworld. She, like the other giantesses, put me on the wooden chair. She then pulled her pants and underwear down, revealing her buttcheeks.

“Say hello to the moons because you won’t be seeing any sunlight under these buttcheeks,” she said. As it had been written in my story about her, she slowly brought her butt down on me.

“He’s comfortable,” she said, rubbing her butt on me.

I was more near her butthole than I was her buttcheeks, which spelled trouble for me. That trouble came as I heard the rumbling. It got louder and louder until Kate lifted a buttcheek and let out her own fart. This one hit me directly as she wasn’t wearing anything to cover her butthole.

“Phew! That was stinky!” she exclaimed, waving her hand behind her. All the women were laughing again.

When would this torture end?

Apparently, not soon enough. The giantess women had another surprise for me.

“Come on in, Asha,” Kate called out. That’s when one of our apparel associates, Asha, who has the fattest, widest butt in all of Walmart, came in to the room. She was almost completely naked, only wearing a thong. I couldn’t see her butt at first because she was facing me.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” she said. She then turned around, showing off her huge butt for the first time. It was so fat, there were wrinkles and dimples all over it.

“Now that is a big butt,” Jessie said, grabbing Asha’s buttcheek and jiggling it.

“The better to sit on tiny little men with,” Asha added, grabbing her other buttcheek and jiggling it. She hadn’t told the other women, but she had gas building up and she planned on releasing it on the tiny man below her.

“Here it comes!” she said, then brought her butt down on top of me, squishing me between her mountains of fat.

“Wow. What a comfortable seat,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. She then lifted a buttcheek and let out a huge fart, immediately sitting back down to trap the fart on me.

The other women laughed hysterically after Asha farted. She let out a few more farts, not lifting her butt this time. She continued to rub her butt on me as if to force the fart on to me.

Asha eventually stood up, me stuck to her buttcheek.

“Walk around, Asha. I’m sure he’d love to go for a ride on that ass,” Mollie said. Asha then began walking around, and the girls couldn’t believe how much her butt jiggled as she walked.

I felt like I was on an elevator that was going up and down rapidly as Asha walked and her buttcheeks bounced and jiggled all around.

Again, I was asking the question. When will this nightmare end?