- Text Size +
It was another typical day inside the shopping mall, particularly the clothing store that Bloom and her friends liked to go to. Bloom came out of one of the changing stations wearing an outfit typical of a 19th century European girl going to an engagement party… a knee-length puffed sleeve dress with a pinafore worn over the top. And of course, she also had long socks covering her legs as well as ankle-strapped black shoes.
“Do you like that dress, Bloom?” the lady employee asked.
“Oh yes, I do! I just know Adam will fall head over heels over this.” Bloom said.
“Glad to know. Though I am curious, Bloom, why aren’t the rest of your friends here? Especially Stella… I’m shocked she didn’t come with you to clean out the store!” the employee asked.
“Haha! Yeah, it is strange that Stella isn’t here, but she’s busy dating Brandon. One of these days those two are finally going to tie the knot.” Bloom said.
“Ah, I see. Speaking of which, how is your husband, Adam?” the employee asked.
“Haha! Good as always! Anyway, I better get going. Got some students to tutor later this afternoon.” Bloom said as she magically summoned the coins she needed to purchase the dress and gave them to the employee.
“Okey dokey, Bloom. See you next time!” the employee said as she watched Bloom and her pet rabbit, Kiko, walk out the double sliding doors.


As soon as Bloom was back outside, however, she heard a familiar voice from the side.
“Goodness sake! Look at the time! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!” Tecna shouted. Bloom looked over and saw it was Tecna running down the street, although her outfit was far from what she usually wore. Fancy white shoes, gray pants, orange vest covered by a red jacket, and a dark red bow tie around her neck. Perhaps weirdest of all was that attached to that jacket was a pin of a white rabbit wearing glasses.
“Oh! Hey, Tecna! What are you late fo…” Bloom started to ask, only to have Tecna zoom right by.
“No time to talk! I’m so very very late!” Tecna shouted.
“Late for what!? Wait, Tecna! Come back! And what the heck are you wearing!?” Bloom said as she ran after her friend, having to dodge other citizens walking around the city to try and keep up with Tecna. As she turned the corner, she just caught Tecna jumping into an open manhole.
“Tecna!” Bloom shouted, but it was too late as Tecna was gone from view. Bloom walked up towards the manhole and looked inside it, seeing nothing but darkness.
“Why would she jump into the manhole? She’s never been into spelunking… well, not unless it’s virtual and she’s with Digit. Right, Kiko?” Bloom said, with Kiko making its usual noises to confirm what Bloom said. She got down on her hands and knees trying to peek inside the manhole despite seeing nothing but darkness. But as she looked further and further inside, she strangely started to feel gravity getting stronger.
“Ugh… what’s this? It’s like… it’s like the hole is pulling me in!” Bloom said as she tried to fight the gravitational pull, but it was too strong, and Bloom fell completely inside the manhole.
“Waaaaaaah!” Bloom screamed as she watched the light from the outside world fade away, and that included Kiko who just waved slowly at her companion.
“Goodbye, Kiko! Goodbyyyyyyye!” Bloom shouted.


Bloom just kept on falling through the shadows of the manhole when she suddenly felt her rate of descent slowing down dramatically, although that was thanks in part to her new dress acting like a parachute. In fact, her speed of falling had gone down to a point where landing would be harmless. Bloom gently gilded her way down, looking at all the strange surroundings that began to make up the walls.
"What the...? Where am I? What is this place?" Bloom asked herself. She finally landed on the ground, which was made up of a vast array of colors just like the walls on her way down. But there was no time to do any sightseeing, she could just see the shadow of Tecna running into the background.
“Late late late… so very late!” Tecna’s voice echoed in the distant hallway.
"Tecna! Tecna, wait up!!" Bloom shouted as she was running. She saw Tecna go into one of the doors, which she opened, only to find another one. She opened this door... but again, another door. Turn the door, another door. Turn the door, another door. The doors were slowly getting smaller in size too… this latest door was exactly half her size.
“Are you kidding me?” Bloom asked as she opened up this particular door. She could finally see a room on the other side, and she crawled inside, though she temporarily got stuck when her behind had a hard time fitting through the door.
“Ugh… come on, not today, especially since nobody else is here to push me out!” Bloom said as she finally unwedged herself from the door and entered this new room.


The room looked as colorful as the hallway she traversed, except for the tiny door on the other side of the room that looked about the size of a mouse hole. Bloom walked up to the door and kneeled down, looking at it.
"Did Tecna seriously go through this door? Curiouser and curiouser… I can’t believe I just said that." Bloom asked herself. She then tried turning a knob, only to hear another male-sounding voice.
"D’oooooh!!!" The voice said. Bloom was startled and found herself falling back on her behind.
"What was that?" Bloom asked. She then looked at the door and saw the doorknob… moving?
“Oooof… that smarts.” the doorknob said.
“You… you talk?” Bloom asked.
“Yes, my dear. Mmmm… I don’t think I’ll be smelling for weeks.” the doorknob said.
“I… I’m sorry.” Bloom said.
“Quite alright, but you did give me quite a turn. Get it? Door? Knob? Turn? Hahaha! One good turn deserves another!” the doorknob said.
“Heh heh heh… yeah. I get it. But maybe you could help me out? I was looking for a friend of mine, a girl in her early 20s like myself. Short magenta colored hair…” Bloom said.
“You mean this girl? Aaaaaah…” the doorknob said. He opened his mouth wide as Bloom looked inside and saw Tecna running away through some grassy region.
"There she is! I simply must get through!!" Bloom said as she reached for the doorknob, only for him to turn away.


“Sorry, my dear! You’re much too big. Simply impassable.” the doorknob said.
“You mean impossible?” Bloom asked.
“No, impassable. Nothing Is impossible.” the doorknob said. Bloom then stood up to her full height.
“You’re right. I’ll just transform and use my powers to shrink to a more manageable size. Go Winx!” Bloom shouted as she raised her hand up… but nothing happened.
“I said go Winx!” Bloom said as she flung her hand up again.
“Go wink you say? Well, alright then. That sounds like a jolly idea.” the doorknob said as he winked one of his eyes.
“Why… why can’t I transform?” Bloom asked.
“You see, my lovely lady, magic works differently in and outside of Wonderland. Whatever powers you have simply won’t work here, otherwise there’d be chaos and darkness and glory days and chaos and… wait, I said that already.” the doorknob said.
“Ugh… but I simply must get past you. Tecna is my friend and I must know what she’s late for, and why she’d come all the way down here.” Bloom said.


The doorknob then opened his mouth wide as he came up with an idea.
“Why don’t you try the bottle on the table?” the doorknob said.
“Table?” Bloom asked as she turned around and saw a table that previously wasn’t there. Bloom approached the table where indeed there was a bottle resting atop it.
“Read the directions. And directly you’ll be directed in the right direction… heh heh heh!” the doorknob said.
“Drink me?” Bloom asked out loud. She looked back and forth between the door and the potion bottle she now held in her hands.
“Well, I suppose I have no other choice.” Bloom said as she downed roughly half of the bottle down her throat. She swished her tongue around, trying to get a grasp of the drink’s many flavors.
“Hmmm… tastes like cherry tart… custard… pineapple…” Bloom said, not realizing she was shrinking smaller and smaller (along with the clothes she wore). It wasn’t until the bottle started getting heavy and teetered towards her that she finally noticed.
“Roast turkey… goodness!!!” Bloom said as she dropped the now bigger-than-her bottle. At the same time, the shrinking came to a stop, putting Bloom just above 3 inches tall.


“What… what happened!?” Bloom shouted.
“Hohohoho! You almost went out like a candle!” the doorknob laughed. Bloom gasped as she looked back at the door and ran towards it.
“But look! I’m just the right size!” Bloom said happily as she reached to open the door, but once again the doorknob turned away.
“Oops! No use, because I forgot to tell you! I’m locked! Hahahaha!” the doorknob said.
“Well, that’s just fucking great.” Bloom said with her arms folded in disgust.
“But of course, you’ve got the key so…” the doorknob said.
“Huh? What key?” Bloom asked.
“Now don’t tell me you left it up there!” the doorknob said as he looked up at the table. Bloom did the same thing, watching as a key magically appeared where the potion bottle once stood.
“But I… there wasn’t… it wasn’t there a second… oy.” Bloom said as she threw her arms up in disgust, and without the power to transform and therefore fly, she had no choice but to try and climb the table. But all she could do was repeatedly slide down one of the table legs. And even if she could ascend the leg, there was the matter of trying to reach out for the top of the table.


Bloom sighed as she sat with a hand against her face to ponder.
“Whatever will I do?” Bloom asked.“Try the box. Naturally!” the doorknob said.
“Oh?” Bloom said, watching as a box magically appeared between her legs. She opened up the box, and inside were nothing but fluffy looking cookies all spelling out EAT ME in red frosting.
“Eat me? Well, alright. But goodness knows what this will do…” Bloom said as she took a bite of the cookie. Hopefully you’ve seen Alice in Wonderland enough to know what comes next. ^______^


Immediately the young fiery-headed woman grows bigger with each passing second.“Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Ouch!” Bloom shouted as she felt the power of a growing body surge through her and her clothes. One of her black shoes plowed against the smaller door and then finally she banged her head against the ceiling just as the growth came to an end, leaving her in a cramped state with little wiggle room. She heard the door muffling something behind her shoe.“What did you say?” the now giant Bloom asked.
“I said a little of that went a long way! Hahahahaha!” the doorknob said as he laughed and laughed once more. Bloom cringed her teeth as she looked angry.“Well, I don’t think it’s so fucking funny! And now… *sniff sniff*... and now I’ll never get out!!! Waaaah!!” Bloom said as the tears went streaming from her eyes down her face.
“Oh… now now now, crying won’t help.” the doorknob said as one of Bloom’s tears splashed down on the floor and got it and himself wet.
“I know… but I just… I… WAAAAAH!!!” Bloom said as she cried harder and harder; her giant tears flooding the chamber.
“Oh dear! This won’t do at all! Young woman, please stop…!” the doorknob said as he was forced to spit out water getting into his mouth. The door genuinely feared Bloom was just going to cry and cry until the entire chamber was flooded.


But then the door looked in front of him and saw the bottle floating around.
“Oh look! The bottle! The bottle!!!” the doorknob said. Bloom, despite her incessant crying, managed to hear the doorknob’s words and reached down between her ankles to pick up the bottle. Bloom drank what little of the potion remained inside the bottle, and once she did that, she immediately shrank back down to 3 inches tall. Because the rapid shrinking left her airborne, she ended up falling and falling until she landed directly inside the now empty bottle. She looked around her surroundings as she floated around in her own tears.
“Oh dear. I wish I hadn’t cried like Piff.” Bloom said. Meanwhile, the doorknob opened its mouth wide, allowing some of the water as well as Bloom in the bottle to float inside. Bloom watched the area go dark, and she could only wonder where she was heading next, though she watched as the water suddenly got rough to the point where a tidal wave threatened to swallow her and the bottle whole. Bloom gasped and held her breath until the water crashed down, knocking her out of the bottle (due to it overflowing with water) and causing her to float around in the water.
"HELP!!! Somebody… please… HELP ME!!!" Bloom said as she frantically swam away from an incoming large wave, but it swallowed her up instantly. She was submerged underwater for a few seconds before coming back up.
"*cough cough cough!!!* Help… me…" Bloom sputtered, losing strength in a hurry to the stormy sea of her own tears. After getting slammed by another large wave, and with no island anywhere in sight, Bloom saw her vision fading to black before she finally passed out and let the current of the storm control her every move.


Bloom eventually wakes up, seeing herself literally washed on a sandy shoreline. She didn’t know it yet, but she was back to her normal size thanks to the potion she drank earlier wearing off. Nevertheless, Bloom took a look around her surroundings and could only wonder where she was now.
“Now where am I? Hmmm… that door said something about Wonderland. Is this where I’ve ended up?” Bloom said as she looked around trying to make sense of the area. After standing up and brushing as much sand and water off her skin and dress as she could, she looked down at that same sand and saw shoe prints leading into the forest not far away.
“Huh? Shoe prints?” Bloom said as she took a closer look at the prints.
“Those have to be from Tecna’s shoes. Nobody else could’ve possibly gone through that door.” Bloom said as she marched forward following the footprints.“Sigh… I sure hope I can catch up with Tecna… and get answers from her!” Bloom said.


Roughly 15 minutes of walking through the dense forest later, Bloom finally comes across a nice-looking house with a gate protecting the front lawn. Bloom stopped right at the gate.
"Now who could possibly live here?" Bloom asked. Just then, she could hear a voice from inside.
"Mary Ann! Confound that girl... where did she put them? Mary Ann!" Bloom looked up to see the window open, with Tecna inside!
"Tecna!" Bloom shouted. Eventually, the window closed and the front door opened, with Tecna running out.
"Oh, it's no use! I can't wait! I must hurry back!!!" Tecna shouted as she ran by Bloom.
"Tecna! Wait!!!" Bloom shouted. Tecna eventually stopped and walked back to Bloom.
"Why, Mary Ann! What are you doing out here?" Tecna said.
"Huh? Mary Ann!?" Bloom shouted, confused as to why Tecna would call her that. But before she could ask about that…
"Don't just stand there, Mary Ann! Grab my PDA at once! I'm late!" Tecna shouted.
"Late for what!?" Bloom shouted.
"My PDA! At once! Do you hear!?" Tecna shouted. She then magically summoned a trumpet and blew it right into Bloom’s face, forcing her to back up into the house before the door closed.
"Geez... I guess I'll be taking orders from Kiko next." Bloom said as she ascended the stairs in front of her.


Bloom looked around the bedroom she arrived in, trying to find Tecna’s PDA.
"Let me see… if I were a super smart nerdy all tech knowing friend, where would I hide a PDA?" Bloom asked. While searching, however, she saw a box on top of one of the dressers. She opened it up and saw a bunch of treats that had EAT ME written all over them, much like back at the talking doorknob.
"Well, don’t mind if I do." Bloom said. She then took one of the treats and ate it before resuming her search. Eventually, she could feel her body expanding, and she once again got the impression that she had eaten something that makes her grow, especially as the ceiling rapidly closed in.
"(gasp!) Oh shit... not again!" Bloom said. She then sat down and scrunched herself up as much as she could to avoid seriously damaging anything in the room, but that proved to be a fruitless endeavor as things left and right got knocked over by some part of Bloom’s outfit.


Meanwhile, Tecna was getting impatient as she looked at her watch and noticed she was running as late as usual.
"Ack! Mary Ann!" Tecna shouted as she ran back into the house. She ran upstairs and opened the door to the bedroom.
"You see here, Mary Ann… Bloody Hell!" Before she could say anymore, she frantically ran back downstairs when she could see a big black shoe growing outside of the room. She had to jump on top of it, blowing her trumpet on the way down, as she rode downstairs while the foot knocked things off the walls in every direction. Tecna was successfully able to escape, but now her house was filled up almost entirely by the giant Bloom.
"AAAAHHHH!!!! A monster!!! Help! Help, assistance!!!" Tecna shouted as she ran off into the distance. Bloom, meanwhile, was stuck inside the house, with both legs and arms sticking out and the rest of her body filling up the whole house. Bloom tried in vain to rip herself free from the house, but it was holding very well together and didn’t seem to have any intentions of being uprooted, and so she sat still and scratched the roof of the house like it was her hair.
"Oh dear. How do I get out of this jam?" Bloom said. She then started to hear voices from outside.
"...a monster! A monster, Rouge! In my house!" Tecna said. Bloom could only listen and wonder.
“Who’s Rouge?” Bloom asked.


Tecna walked down the path towards her house, this time accompanied by a bat girl dressed in a pink heart-shaped blouse, black pants, white boots (with pink hearts where her toes were), and white gloves.
"Now, now. Steady, chap. It can't be as bad as you might think!" Rouge said, speaking with an English-British accent similar to Tecna.
"My roof, the rafters, the flying toasters... there it is!" Tecna said, pointing up to the giant Bloom stuck inside (with her head now visible from the open windows at the top). Rouge jumped at what she saw.
"By jove! This is quite the jolly well predicament!" Rouge said.
"Well, aren't you going to do something about it!?" Tecna shouted.
"Relax, Tecna. I have the perfect solution!" Rouge said.
"Thank goodness!" Bloom commented from inside.
"We simply pull it out from the chimney!" Rouge shouted after blowing her nose with a handkerchief.
"Alright then! Go on, don't just stand there! Do it!" Tecna said.
"What? Who? Me? Oh, don't be ridiculous. I don’t want to ruin these beautiful nails. What we really need is..." Rouge said. Before she could continue, both she and Tecna looked back to see a crocodile walking by, carrying a ladder while he was whistling.
"Of course! A crocodile with a ladder!" Rouge said.
"Him? Oh! Vector! Could you help us out?" Tecna said. Vector looked to the side and entered the front lawn as soon as he heard the call.


"At your service, ladies!" Vector said.
"Excellent, my boy. Have you ever been down a chimney?" Rouge asked.
"Why, I've been down more chimneys..." Vector said.
"Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. You just pop down the chimney and haul that monster out of there!" Rouge said. Vector then started to climb the ladder upwards for the chimney, but as soon as he could see Bloom’s huge eyes peeking through the windows, that's when he switched to full on panic mode.
"Monster? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed as he swung himself down the ladder, but Tecna and Rouge simply pushed him back in the other direction via his tail. He was fighting not to go up, but Rouge was right behind him to muscle him up the ladder.
"There, that's better, my boy. You're passing up a golden opportunity!" Rouge shouted as the two climbed up.
"I am?" Vector asked.
"You can be famous!" Rouge said.
"I can?" Vector asked. As soon as they were up top, Rouge is doing all she could to stuff a shaky Vector down the chimney. Bloom, meanwhile, moved her head around trying to listen in on the conversation.
"Of course! There’s a brave boy! In you go now. There's nothing to it. Simply tie your tail around that monster’s neck and drag it out!" Rouge said.
"But, but, but, but Mrs. Rouge..." Vector tried to speak, but Rouge simply took his hand and shook it.
"Good luck, Vector!" Rouge said, before she finally shoved Vector’s entire body into the chimney.


Upon landing inside, however, Vector created a huge cloud of dust that covered the whole bedroom. Naturally, it floated up towards Bloom's face. Bloom couldn't fight off the itching sensation in both her eyes and nose as she braced herself to sneeze.
"Ah, ah, ah, ah..." Rouge and Tecna could sense it coming too, so they took cover with Rouge going behind one of the bushes and Tecna ducking behind one of Bloom's giant dress shoes.
"Aaaaaahhh... CHOOOOOO!!!" Bloom sneezed. Vector, who could not find cover at all, ended up flying back out the chimney and towards the open sky above. 
“My dear sweet Vanillaaaaaaaaaaaaa…!” Vector screamed before he disappeared from sight. Tecna, Rouge, and even the giant Bloom all watched as Vector went flying into the distance.
"Well... there goes Vector." Rouge said.
"Poor Vector." Bloom said.
"Perhaps we should try a more… energetic remedy." Rouge said as she, for unknown reasons, lit up a match.
"Yes! Yes! Go ahead, anything to get that blasted thing out of my house!!!" Tecna shouted.
"Hmmm... let's see..." Rouge said.
"WHAT!?" Tecna shouted, getting impatient over Rouge’s extended thinking time.
"I propose that we..." Before Rouge could say anything, she forgot about the match she was holding as it burned to her finger.


"OW!" But suddenly, that gave her an idea, "By jove! That’s it! We’ll burn the house down!"
"Ah, very good. We'll burn the house... WHAT!?!?" Tecna shouted. Bloom heard this idea and flapped her arms like a bird in protest.
"No!!" Bloom shouted.
Rouge then proceeded to gather a whole bunch of items, ranging from wood to bushes to even furniture. Tecna was constantly pleading her case with the bat, but she wouldn’t listen as she kept gathering flammable items while singing a tune claiming we’ll smoke the monster out.
“We’ll smoke the monster out!” Rouge sang.
“We’ll smoke the monster out… aaaaah no! My poor house and furniture!” Tecna shouted as she watched the smoke build up while Rouge tried to light the stash with a match. In the meantime, Bloom was just trying to think of a way to escape so she wouldn’t get burned to a crisp along with the rest of the house
“Oh dear… this is serious. I simply must…” Bloom said. Suddenly, however, as she looked out at the gardens from the side window, an idea came to her head as she looked out at the patch of carrots.
"I got it! Perhaps if I eat something from this healthy garden, it will make me grow smaller." Bloom said. She started to pick one of the carrots with her hand, but Tecna stood in the way and ended up getting picked up instead. 


The good news for Bloom, though, was that she had a carrot in hand.
"AHHHH! Let go! HELP!" Tecna shouted.
"Sorry, Tecna, but I simply must eat something!" Bloom said.
"You won't take me alive you, you, you, you, you barbarian!" Tecna shouted. But Bloom was able to bite the carrot off Tecna’s hand with pinpoint accuracy. And in an instant, she could feel herself shrinking again. Tecna was able to escape from her grip and run out of the bedroom and down the stairs, running into Bloom’s black shoe as it shrunk back into the bedroom. Bloom continued to shrink and shrink, actually gasping as she was dwindling down past her normal size. Eventually, she finally did stop shrinking, but not until she was down to 3 inches tall.
As for Tecna, she landed just outside the front door, where she looked at her watch and panicked once again.
“ACK! I’m late! Oh nosh! I’m here, I should be there! I’m late!” Tecna shouted. Rouge watched Tecna run out the door and by her.
“I say… do you have a match?” Rouge asked, but Tecna instead rapidly shook the batgirl’s hand.
“Sorry, must go. Goodbye, hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!” Tecna said as she ran off past where the gate used to be and off her property.


Bloom, meanwhile, had crawled through a crack in the front door and was frantically trying to chase after Tecna.
“Wait! Tecna, please wait!!” Bloom shouted.
“I say, young lady! Do you have a match?” Rouge said as she leaned in towards the shrunken Bloom.
“No, I’m sorry! Tecna!!!” Bloom said as she sprinted away from the house. Rouge folded her arms.
“No cooperation, no cooperation at all! Well, we can’t have monsters running about. Jolly well have to carry on alone.” Rouge said as she continued to try and start the fire that was to defeat the so-called monster that was now gone.


Bloom, meanwhile, eventually strolled through a field of towering tree-sized flowers. Any other time she would admire the beauty of these flowers, but at the moment they only served to remind her of the predicament she was in.
“Sigh… this is just great. Not only have I lost Tecna again, but I’m back to being merely 3 inches tall. The Trix would have a field day with me for sure if they saw me like this.” Bloom said. But then she shook her head.
“But I have to press on. Surely there is a light at the end of this tunnel.” Bloom said. As soon as she said that, she looked in the distance and saw… yep. A light at the end of the makeshift tunnel.
“Maybe I should shut up and be careful what I wish for.” Bloom said. Nevertheless, she pressed on and walked towards the light, temporarily being blinded by it. When she was able to open her eyes again, she heard a sound of a young woman humming a tune. Bloom followed the humming until she finally found the girl responsible. To Bloom’s surprise, this girl was also miniscule in size, maybe a bit taller at 4-5 inches. The brown-haired girl didn’t seem to be wearing any clothes, but was covered almost from head to toe in vines, which seemed to be holding her in mid-air above a large mushroom.


Eventually, Flora stopped humming, prompting an applause from Bloom.
“That was beautiful.” Bloom said. Flora, however, looked slightly annoyed as she floated down (with the help of her vines) towards Bloom.
“Who… are… you?” Flora asked.
“I… well… I hardly know anymore, to be honest with you. I’ve changed so many times, you see…” Bloom said.“I do not see. Explain yourself.” Flora interrupted.
“I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, Flo… er… ma’am. Because I’m not myself, you know?” Bloom asked.
“I do not know.” Flora said.
“But I can’t put it any more clearly, for it isn’t clear to me.” Bloom said.
“You? Who are you?” Flora asked.
“Don’t you think you ought to tell me who you are first?” Bloom asked.
“Why?” Flora asked. Bloom threw her arms up and sat down on the nearby smaller mushroom.
“For fuck’s sake. Everything is so confusing.” Bloom said.
“It is not.” Flora said.
“Well, it is to me!” Bloom snapped.
"You'll get better with time." Flora said.
"I suppose..." Bloom said, "Well, I might as well be on my way, seeing that you won't help me out any."


She then started to walk past the mushrooms, but Flora was calling her back.
"Wait, my girl!" Flora said. Bloom wanted so badly to move on so she could catch up with Tecna. But she decided to walk back to Flora anyway.
"Yes? What now?" Bloom said.
"Keep your temper." Flora said.
"Is that all?" Bloom asked.
"No. Tell me exactly what your problem is." Flora said. Bloom snapped.
"Well? What does it look like to you!? I'm lost in the middle of nowhere and I can't the one friend that I've been chasing all day! And everyone I've met looks just like someone I've met before, except they have a different personality! And oh yeah… I’d like to be larger too! 3 inches is such a wretched height…" Bloom said. But before she could continue ranting, Flora suddenly looked even angrier as some of her vines grew needles.
“I am exactly 3 inches high! And it is a very good height indeed!!!” Flora said as she suddenly began to cover herself with thorny vines.
“W-w-wait! I’m just not used to it, and you need… Flora, STOP!!!” Bloom screamed, finally acknowledging the name of her friend that took on this appearance.


Suddenly, the vines collapsed and fell on top of the larger mushroom, leaving nothing else in place.“Oh dear.” Bloom said. She then heard Flora’s voice from above.
“By the way, I have a helpful hint for your journey!” Flora shouted. Bloom looked up and saw she was now flying high in the sky, sporting wings similar to when she transformed into her Winx state, although she was still bare naked.
“One side will make you grow taller!” Flora said.
“One side of what?” Bloom asked.“And the other side will make you grow shorter!” Flora said as she flew higher.
“The other side of what!?” Bloom shouted, and suddenly Flora dove down in front of Bloom, looking very angry with her skin turning red.
“THE MUSHROOM, GODDAMMIT!!!” Flora screamed before she took off flying for the blue sky above.
“Geez… never in a billion years I would’ve seen Flora get that angry.” Bloom said.


The fiery-headed girl finally turned her attention to the mushroom Flora once guarded. She walked to one side and ripped off a piece, and then walked to the other side and ripped off a piece there. She looked over the two fragments in equal time.
“One side will make me grow… but which is which? After all that’s happened, I wonder if I… well, I don’t care.” Bloom asked. She randomly picked a piece (the one in her right hand to be exact) and ate it whole.
“I’m tired of only being 3 inches hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!” Bloom said, only to shoot upward into the air as she underwent another growth spurt… this one much faster and stronger than before. In fact, she could feel her clothes tighten up, like they were becoming one size too small for her to wear.
On the way up, a nest with a blue bird landed atop Bloom’s head and rode up with her, all the way until she stopped growing at an estimated 50 feet tall. The bird looked down and saw nothing but Bloom’s giant clothed body minus her head.
“A serpent!? HELLLLLLP! HELLLLP! Serpent! Serpent!!” the bird, who strangely sounded like Musa, screamed. She then flew around in front of the giant Bloom’s face.
“No, please! Please!” Bloom shouted.
“Off with you! Shoo! Go away! Serpent! Serpeeeeeent!!!” the bird shouted.
“But I’m not a serpent, I’m just a little girl!” Bloom shouted as the bird flew onto her nose.
“Little? Little!? HAHAHAHA!!!” the bird laughed.
“Well, I am! I mean… I was.” Bloom said as she looked down and tried to find the ground through the many branches and trees in her sight.
“I don’t suppose you eat eggs, either.” the bird said.“Well, I do, but…” Bloom said.“HA! I knew it! Serpeeeeeeeeent!!!” the bird said as she flew around and at times pecked at Bloom’s head.
“Ow! For fuck’s sake!” Bloom shouted.


She then looked at the only other piece of mushroom she had been holding.“Then I suppose the other side will…” Bloom said as she popped the tiny mushroom fragment into her mouth. As she did so, she shrunk just as quickly as she grew. The bird glared angrily down at the shrinking Bloom even as her nest landed back on the tree branch where it belonged. As for Bloom herself, she was back to just 3 inches tall.
“Goodness… I wonder if I’ll ever get the knack of it.” Bloom said as she looked towards where the mushroom was. However, she saw it had been completely broken into many tiny pieces.
“Sigh… I must’ve crushed it with my shoe during that growth spurt.” Bloom said as she looked beneath one of her shoes. She folded her arms and was about to swear once more since she was back to where she started, but then she heard more voices in the distance. One sounded male and the other sounded female, and it sounded like they were both singing too.
“Maybe whoever’s out there can help me.” Bloom said as she went through the ‘forest’ of tall flowers, following the voices in the distance.


Eventually, her search brought her to a giant house surrounded by fencing, which of course was easy to get through thanks to her tiny size.
“How very curious.” Bloom said as she crawled under the fence and was now at the front of the property, where she saw a table loaded with various kitchenware, especially drinking cups. She walked around so she could see the edge of the table, where she saw the two normal-sized people occupying it. Bloom gasped as she recognized the gentlemen wearing a dark yellow jacket, but green everywhere else, especially in his oversized green top hat marked 10/6.
“Adam!” Bloom shouted, recognizing her husband from back home. Also with him was a young woman with brown boots, black pants, a brown long-sleeved shirt that barely could hold her large breasts, and brown hair held down by a black headband.
“But who is that woman with him? Never mind. I must get their attention.” Bloom said. She jumped onto the tablecloth and climbed it like a tree, making it on top of the table and finding herself surrounded by teapots, all of which were dancing to the singing of Adam and the woman.
“A very merry unbirthday to Mai!” Mai sang.
“Who, Mai?” Adam sang.
“Yes, Mai!” Mai sang.
“No, me!” Adam sang.“Yes, Adam!” Mai sang as they continued to sing and laugh with each other, sipping their beverages from their teacups, which Bloom guessed to be tea judging by the nearby droplets on the cloth.
“Excuse me! Adam! ADAM!” Bloom shouted as she tried to get the giant’s attention. But there was no response from either Adam or the woman she knew thanks to the song as Mai (Mai Liddle to be exact!). Bloom tried getting closer, but in the process, she lost her footing and fell off the edge of the table.
“Eeeeeeek!” Bloom said as she fell and fell, eventually landing on a hard surface. That hard surface turned out to be the chair Adam was sitting in, and she was surrounded by the green walls of Adam’s pants and, yep, his crotch. Bloom quickly climbed up Adam’s leg before he could squeeze them together, and soon found herself looking at the bulge in Adam’s pants.
“I’m glad some things haven’t changed, and if this Adam is like the one back home…” Bloom said as she took a deep breath and jumped onto the bulge.


Immediately, Adam felt this, and he spread his arms to signify everything on the table to stop singing and dancing. Then he looked down at his crotch.
“What’s up, Adam?” Mai asked.
“You mean what’s down, my dear Mai! Look!” Adam said as he pointed down at his crotch. He and Mai looked at the shrunken Bloom.
“Ummmm… hello!” Bloom shouted.
“You see, Mai? I told you those girl pills would come in handy!” Adam shouted.
“Bah! That big hat is cutting off the oxygen in your head! Your dick is not a girl! There’s a girl on your dick!” Mai shouted as she reached down and picked up Bloom like she was a doll. Adam leaned in and inspected Bloom from top to bottom.“Hmmm… you’re right! Definitely not to scale either!” Adam said.
“Well, yes. I’m definitely out of scale. This is not my normal size, you see…” Bloom said.
“Ah, we can fix that in a jiffy! Set the eternally beautiful tiny down, Mai.” Adam said as Mai set Bloom down on the table.


At the same time, Adam reached into his jacket and pulled out yet another cookie that spelled EAT ME. Bloom gulped nervously upon seeing this cookie, remembering what had happened the last couple times she ate such confections.
“Here, my dear. Nibble on this. I keep these around in case of emergencies like this.” Adam said.
“Well, okay.” Bloom said as she took as big a bite as her little mouth would allow. After Mai picked Bloom up again and set her on the nearby chair, Bloom instantly grew back to her normal size.
“Whew… that’s much better!” Bloom said.
“I’ll say!” Adam said as he stuck his tongue out like a happy dog, only to have it rolled back into his mouth by Mai.
“Adam, you big lug! It’s impolite to act like that in the middle of a tea party!” Mai said.
“You’re right. Where are my manners? Here, girly.” Adam said as he handed Bloom the rest of the cookie.
“Oh, but I…” Bloom said.
“You’re going to be needing that way more than I do, I predict.” Adam said.“Okay then.” Bloom said as she stuffed the cookie in her dress.


As Mai poured a cup of tea, she looked into Bloom’s eyes with an evil glare.
“It’s also rude of you to show up uninvited to our party!” Mai said.“Yes, very very rude indeed!” Adam said.
“Very very rude indeed…” a very tired Piff said as she popped her head out of one of the teapots.
“I’m very sorry, though I did enjoy your singing. I’m sorry I interrupted your birthday party.” Bloom said as she tried to take the cup of tea, only for Mai to pull it away.
“Birthday!? My dear child, this is NOT a birthday party.” Mai said.
“Of course not! Today is an unbirthday party!” Adam said.
“Unbirthday?” Bloom asked.
“You see, everyone has one birthdate, which makes the other 364 days of the year an unbirthday day!” Adam said.
“365 if you count leap years.” Mai said.“Oh? Then today’s my unbirthday too!” Bloom said.
“It is!?” both Adam and Mai shouted. They both got up from the table and sang and danced around Bloom.
“A merry, merry unbirthday…” they sang.
“To me?” Bloom asked.
“To you!” Adam added as now all three were singing and dancing. Eventually, the end of the song came and Adam looked into his teacup.
“Clean cup, clean cup! Move down!” Adam shouted.
“But I haven’t even started my cup…” Bloom said as the three moved further down the table.


“Would you care for some more tea?” Adam asked.“Well, I suppose, but I’m not sure I’ve got the time.” Bloom said.
“The time? The time! Who’s got the time!?” Mai screamed.
“No no no no! No time, no time, no time! Hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late!” Tecna shouted as she suddenly barged through the gate.
“Tecna!?” Bloom shouted.
“Oh, I’m so late! I’m so very very late!” Tecna said, only to have her watch grabbed by Adam.
“Well no wonder you’re late! Why this clock is exactly two days slow!” Adam said.“Two days slow?” Tecna asked.“Of course you’re late! Heh heh heh, my goodness.” Adam said as he slammed the watch on the table and opened up its backside, pouring salt all over it as he used the salt shaker as a scope.
“Ah ha! I see what’s wrong with this! Why this watch is full of wheels!” Adam shouted as he dug into the watch with a fork, sending gears and springs flying all over the place.
“Oh, my poor watch! Oh, my wheels! My springs! But but but but but…” Tecna said.“Butter, of course, it needs some butter! BUTTER!” Adam said.
“BUTTER!” Mai screamed into Tecna’s ear as she handed Adam a plate full of butter.


As Adam splashed the butter all over the watch, Tecna was getting antsy.
“No no no no! You’ll get crumbs in it!” Tecna shouted.
“Oh this is the very best butter! What are you talking about!?” Adam said as he threw the plate of butter away, with both Tecna and Bloom having to duck to keep from getting hit by it.
“Tea?” Mai asked.
“Ah, tea, of course, I never thought of tea…” Adam said as he poured the tea.
“Sugar?” Mai asked.“Sugar! Two spoons, yes please. Thank you.” Adam said as he slammed the two spoons, with sugar of course, into the watch.“BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!” Tecna screamed despite getting held back by Mai.
“Jam?” Mai asked.
“Jam, I forgot about all the jam.” Adam said.“Mustard?” Mai asked.
“Mustard, yes we’ll… MUSTARD!? Don’t let’s be silly, sister! Lemon, though, that’s different…” Adam said.


Once all those ingredients were unceremoniously mixed together, Adam slammed the watch shut.
“That should do it! Heh heh heh!” Adam said. As you might expect, with as much abuse as the watch went through, the watch seemed to possess a mind of its own.“Look at that!” Adam shouted.
“It’s gone mad!” Mai shouted.
“Oh my goodness!” Bloom said.
“Oh dear!” Tecna said as everyone tried to commentate on the crazy watch.
“Mad watch! Mad watch! MAD FUCKING WATCH!!!” Mai screamed as she watched the watch bounce towards her.“There’s only one way to stop a mad watch!” Mai said, suddenly brandishing a hammer. She swung the hammer and BANG! The watch fell apart into thousands of pieces.
“Two days slow. That’s what it is.” Adam said as he brushed aside the mess.


Tecna, meanwhile, was in tears.
“Oh… my watch. And it was an unbirthday present too.” Tecna said.
“Well, in that case…” Mai said as she and Adam grabbed Tecna by her arms.
“A very merry unbirthday toooooooooooo you!” they both sang before they threw Tecna well off the property like a football.“Wait, Tecna! WAIT!!!” Bloom shouted as she jumped over the fence and tried to follow Tecna, only to lose sight of her thanks to the dense trees of the forest. Nevertheless, Bloom kept chasing after her while Adam and Mai went back to singing the day away about their unbirthdays, though Adam couldn’t help but think about Bloom as she ran off in the distance.


Half an hour later of navigating the forest, following road signs that pointed every which way but up, Bloom was getting tired of these shenanigans and wondered if it was just best to go back home and wait for Tecna there, but then she started to hear noises in the background. They started out as faint chants, but could eventually be heard as a female singing something.
"Now where in the world do you suppose that came from?" Bloom asked herself.
"Lose something?" the female voice said. Bloom jumped at the sound. She looked up at the tree branches to see a shadowy figure, whose eyes and mouth were the only things showing.
"Oh... well, I was just wandering around." Bloom said softly.
"That's quite alright, my dear. Hold on, let me shed some light on the subject." the female said. She then started to sing again, and this time more of her figure could be seen. Bloom immediately recognized this woman to be Luna, ordinarily the mother of her good friend, Stella.
"Oh! Aren't you Luna, mother of Stella?" Bloom asked.
"At your service." Luna said. 
"Can you please tell me the way home? I’ve had enough of this wild and wacky world that is Wonderland." Bloom asked. 
"Well, that depends, my dear. You see, there are no ways around here. Only the queen's ways." Luna said.
"Queen? I haven’t met the queen" Bloom said.
"Oh! But you must! She'll be mad about you! Simply mad!!" Luna said, before she started to fly through the shadows again.
"Wait! Tell me where I can find her!" Bloom said. Luna then came back into view.
"Well, I usually prefer the shortcut, if you know what I mean." Luna said. Suddenly, one of the larger trees opened up, revealing a large field with grassy walls and a big castle sitting out in the distance. Bloom proceeded to walk through this maze-like field towards the castle, anxious to see this queen which can hopefully solve all her problems.


Bloom was now very close to the castle, but she stopped when she noticed a most peculiar sight. A group of fairies, some of whom she recognized from Alfea, were painting a group of roses on a nearby tree. Curiosity got the best of Bloom as she approached the group.
"Um... excuse me, but what are you doing?" Bloom asked one of the girls.
"Well, you see, we planted the white roses by mistake. And, the queen likes them red. If she saw what we said, she’d raise her voice and each of us would lose her head." the girl said. 
“Maybe I can help with the roses?" Bloom asked.
"Why, of course! Just pick up a can of paint and be on your way! Painting the roses red! We’re painting the roses red…" the girl said as she and the others sang. As Bloom walked over to pick up a can of paint, she couldn't help but wonder who the queen would resemble. Maybe Faragonda? That would make the most sense.


With one rose left on the tree, the horns suddenly trumpeted in the background. Immediately, the three fairies stopped.
"Hark! The queen is arriving!" the girl said. Bloom was forced to drop her paintbrush when one of the fairies dragged her to the ground. As they were laying flat on the ground, face first, they each watched as more fairies marched in from the distance, most of them wearing royal clothing. Bloom couldn't help but notice this.
"Hmmm... seems like this is the queen's royal guard." Bloom asked herself.
"Fairies... HALT!!!" a female voice shouted in the background. They stopped their marching and formed two long lines, leaving plenty of room in the middle. Just then, another trumpet sound could be heard, and it was coming from behind. Bloom looked to see it was none other than Tecna.
"Tecna!" Bloom shouted. She was tempted to get up and finally ask her what was going on, but she decided to wait and see what all this was about. Tecna took several bursts of breath, like she was totally exhausted, before pulling out a long piece of paper that was actually hidden inside the trumpet.
"*Ahem* Announcing... He...he... her imperial highness, he... her grace, her excellency, her royal majesty..." As Tecna was reading out the paper, Bloom watched as this Queen of Hearts started to emerge into the distance. But when she saw who the queen actually was, her eyes lit up like fire.


"Queen Diaspro of Hearts!" Tecna finished. Diaspro emerged to a roaring cheer from the other fairies.
"Oh crap… not that bitch." Bloom said to herself. Of all the women she thought would take the position of the queen, Diaspro was the absolute last one she picked, especially after last week when she tried to seduce Adam into growing giant with her and destroying Alfea.
Diaspro, meanwhile, marched towards Bloom and the three other fairies. Curiously, each of her high heeled stomps seemed to very lightly shake the ground. She walked right past them and instead stopped in front of the rose tree.
"Arrrrgh... who's been painting my roses red? Who's been fucking painting my roses red!?" Diaspro shouted as she shook the rose tree.
"Who dares to taint, with vulgar paint, the royal flower bed? For painting my roses redddddddd, someone will lose her head!" she finished. Her anger was definitely showing as the fairies next to Bloom shook nervously.


"Oh, no! Your highness! Please, it’s all her fault!" One fairy said.
"Not me, your grace! The ace! The ace!" Another said, pointing to the girl on her left.
"You?" Diaspro asked.
"No, two!" Another said, pointing to the girl on his right.
"The two you say?" Diaspro asked.
"Not me, tre!" Another said, pointing to... well, you know.
"That’s enough! Off with their HEADS!!!" Diaspro shouted, putting the emphasis on heads. The red-clad fairies then took the three ordinary fairies away, to wherever it was that heads were lost. Diaspro then turned around and saw Bloom.
"Hmmm... and who might you be?" Diaspro asked. Tecna ran up to Bloom and held her by the chin.
"Well, let's see. It certainly isn’t a heart... Do you suppose it’s a club?" Tecna asked.
"Well now... it looks like a young woman." Diaspro said.
"Ahem… Bloom is the name. And I'm assuming that you're..." Bloom stood up. Before she could finish, Diaspro interrupted her.
"Look up! Speak nicely! Don’t twiddle your fingers! Turn out your toes. Curtsey. Open your mouth a little wider, and always say 'YES! Your majesty!" Diaspro said.
"YES! Your majesty!" Bloom repeated as she grabbed the sides of her dress and did a curtsey.
"Splendid. Now, where do you come from? And where are you going?" Diaspro said.
“Well, I was trying to find my way…” Bloom said, only to be interrupted by Diaspro.
“YOUR WAY!? All ways here are my ways!” Diaspro shouted.
"With all due respect, I was going to ask..." Bloom was once again cut off by Diaspro’s shouting.
"I'll ask the questions here, damn it! Do you by chance play any croquet?" Diaspro asked.
"Well..." Before Bloom could say anything, she was interrupted yet again.
"Then let the games begin!!!" Diaspro shouted.


Fairies scrambled to set up the playing field for the game, with Tecna making sure everyone was at work. After a short while, the field was covered with wickets and stakes, and soon enough, the mallets were delivered to both Diaspro and Bloom. Diaspro would take control of the yellow ball while Bloom assumed command over the red ball.
Diaspro struck her ball first, and Bloom noticed something very peculiar as the ball traveled the field. Even if this wasn't the same Diaspro that she had encountered in very recent times, this one still played dirty tricks as the wickets actually moved throughout the ground and allowed the ball to pass through. Bloom sighed knowing that she wasn't likely to get that same luxury that Diaspro was having.
As Bloom patiently waited for Diaspro’s cheering to end, her ears were tuned to the sound of someone humming. She looked around before she saw Luna fading in and walking towards her.


"I say, how are you getting along?" Luna asked.
"Not at all." Bloom said in a low-mannered tone.
"I beg your pardon?" Luna asked.
"I said not at all!!!" Bloom shouted. Diaspro turned around.
"Who the hell are you talking to!?" Diaspro shouted.
"Oh... well... there was a woman right behind me." Bloom said.
"Woman? Where?" Diaspro said, looking around. Luna suddenly appeared behind Diaspro.
"There!" Bloom shouted. Diaspro turned, only to find nothing. Then she saw Luna waving to Diaspro's side.
"Now she's over there!" Bloom said. But instead of looking to her side, Diaspro looked straight at Bloom.
"I'm warning you, young lady... If I lose my temper, you lose your head! Understand!?" Diaspro shouted. She then walked back to the croquet field. Luna appeared right beside Bloom and grabbed her mallet.
"Y'know, we could make her really angry. Shall we try?" Luna said.
"Oh, no no no...." Bloom said.
"Oh, but it’ll be loads of fun!" Luna said. She reared the mallet back and aimed for Diaspro's head.
"No! Wait!!!" Bloom did her best to stop her, but it was too late. Diaspro was whacked upside the head, leaving her unconscious on the ground. 
“Fuck.” Bloom said.


Everyone else was panicking wildly.
"Oh my Windows 95! Save the queen!" Tecna shouted. Numerous fairies, along with Tecna herself, surrounded the fainted Diaspro. But little did they realize that she was able to get up, and she was hot...
"Someone's head is going to roll for this!" Diaspro roared. She knocked over the wall of people surrounding her and stared right at Bloom.
"YOURS!!!" Diaspro shouted again. Bloom, instead of hiding, got into a fighting stance in preparation of defending herself.
"Off with her hea..." Before Diaspro could finish, Tecna tapped her on the shoulder.
"Wait, my queen! You should consider a trial for the lady." Tecna said.
"A trial?" Diaspro asked.
"Yeah... just a little trial?" Tecna said. Diaspro sighed.
"Very well. Let the trial begin!!!" Diaspro shouted.


Minutes after the trial house was filled to capacity, Tecna stepped up to the podium beside Queen Diaspro. She cleared her throat before picking up a long sheet of paper from the ground. At the side, the jury (made up of many other fairies, including the Trix to Bloom’s amusement) sat patiently.
"Your majesty. Members of the jury. Loyal subjects… and me." Tecna said. She then looked at the paper.
"The prisoner at the bar is charged with enticing her majesty into a game of croquet, and thereby willfully causing the queen to…
“Never mind all that shit! Get to the part where I lose my temper.” Diaspro said with a rather evil smile.
“Ahem… thereby causing the queen to lose her temper." Tecna said.
"Splendid. Now, my dear, are you ready for your sentence?" Diaspro asked as he looked down upon Bloom.
"Sentence? But won't you state the verdict first!?" Bloom shouted.
"Sentence first! Verdict afterwards." Diaspro said.
"But that's not the right way!" Bloom shouted.
"ALL WAYS ARE…!!!" Diaspro said with her hands on the edge of the table. 
“Ahem… your ways. Your majesty.” Bloom said.
“Yes, my child. Heh heh… off with her…!” Diaspro screamed.
“Ummm… consider, your royal highness, that we should call some witnesses.” Tecna said.
"How many are there?" Diaspro asked.
"Maybe one or two..." Tecna said.
"Very well... but get on with it!!!" Diaspro shouted.
"First witness! First witness! Calling the first witness!" Tecna said. 


Soon, behind Bloom, two red-clad fairies led the first witness into the door. It was Mai Liddle, who Bloom had met back at Mad Hatter Adam’s place during his tea party.
"So, ma’am, what do you have to say about this most unfortunate matter?" Tecna asked.
"Nothing." Mai said, taking a sip of her tea afterwards.
"Nothing whatever!?" Diaspro shouted. Mai jumped right into her face.
"Nothing whatever!!" Mai shouted.
"That's very important! Jury, write that down please!" Diaspro said. Soon, the jury got to work writing down the notes left by Mai's brief speech. That is, except Icy who was busy freezing her writing board into a block of ice.
"Y'know, your majesty, that evidence seems unimportant..." Bloom said.
"SILENCE, GIRL!!! Next witness, please!" Diaspro shouted. Mai left and was soon replaced at the witness table by a mere coffee pot.
“Shhhhh…” the two fairies carrying the pot said to the queen.
"What have you to say about this?" Diaspro asked as she whispered into the pot. Soon it opened to reveal the pixie Piff.
"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat… How I wonder where you’re at…" Piff said, sounding a bit drunken. Diaspro then closed the pot again and leaned towards Tecna.
"That's the most important piece of evidence we've heard yet. WRITE THAT DOWN!!!" Diaspro said, being sure to raise her voice tenfold on 'write that down.'


As the jury got to work taking notes, Bloom's frustration with the system was becoming more evident.
"Twinkle, twinkle. What the hell kind of evidence is that!?" Bloom said to herself.
"The Mad Hatter!" Tecna shouted. Adam, from that same tea party, stepped to the witness stand. He tried to bow towards the queen, but was kicked onto the stand by two fairies.
“Whoa! Hey, watch the testicles!” Adam shouted.
"So where were you when this horrible crime was committed?" Tecna asked.
"Why I was home drinking tea! You see, today is my unbirthday!" Adam said.
"Your majesty! Today is your unbirthday too!" Tecna shouted.
"It is?" Diaspro asked. Everyone in the courtroom except for Bloom realized the importance of an unbirthday party and began to throw one for their queen. Everyone sang the unbirthday song while Mai and Adam prepared all the treats and presents at the table. Bloom slapped her hand against her face and couldn’t bear to watch any of this nonsense.
"Goddammit." Bloom said.
By the time the activity had quieted down, and Diaspro was admiring her new hat, Bloom looked up to see Luna sitting at the witness stand (and waving and smiling at Bloom).
"Oh! Jur... uh, your majesty!" Bloom said.
"Yes, my dear?" Diaspro asked.
"Look! There she is!" Bloom said.
"Huh? Who? Where?" Diaspro asked.
"The woman I was talking about! Her name is Luna!" Bloom said, pointing to the witness stand. But just as Diaspro looked over there, Luna had vanished from sight.
"Luna!?" Diaspro shouted. Just then, the coffee pot opened up again. This time to a more panicked Piff.
"Luna? WAAAAAAAAAH! LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA!!!!!!" Piff then jumped out and started running all over the place. She had first run into Bloom's face, who fell over through all the excitement. As Adam, Mai, and Tecna all ran around frantically trying to catch Piff, Diaspro was watching the action unfold until a banner from above fell and covered her with it.
"Get the jam! Get the jam! It's the only way!" Mai shouted.
"The jam! The jam! By order of the queen!" Tecna shouted. Adam got it in his hand and threw it, but it missed Tecna entirely and was heading straight for Diaspro.
"Let me have it!" Diaspro shouted. Unfortunately, she got her wish with a face full of jam. And to add insult to injury, Piff was resting on top of Diaspro’s head. Mai tried to clobber Piff with her mallet, but ended up striking Diaspro instead. Diaspro’s heavy breathing, usually a sign of anger, was clearly being heard by everyone around her.


"Somebody's head is going to roll for this!!!" Diaspro shouted. Mai, Tecna, and Adam had all hurriedly passed the mallet and jar of jam between each other before giving them to Bloom. Bloom tried to throw the objects away, but it was too late.
"Ah ha!!!" Diaspro shouted. Bloom stuck her hands into her dress trying to look innocent, but as she did so, she remembered the cookie that Adam gave her earlier.
“The cookie!” Bloom said as she hurriedly stuffed the entire cookie into her mouth.
"Off with her hea…?" Before Diaspro could finish her sentence, however, she watched as Bloom grunted in pain as she clutched her stomach.
“My… my dress is getting… tight! Ahhhhh!” Bloom said. Then the young woman grew in size once more, this time at a rapid pace as her head was already inches away from the ceiling. As she grew, this time her clothes couldn’t keep up with her, and piece by piece they ripped apart into many shreds that rained down on the floor. With the giantess bursting out of her shoes, eventually Bloom was completely naked, and it looked like she was still growing despite kneeling down and pressing her hands against the ceiling.
“Take cover!” Mai shouted as everyone who didn’t evacuate the courtroom took shelter underneath any stand they could find. Good thing too, because Bloom finally was running out of room and she had no choice but to crash through the ceiling.


Bloom finally stood up as her growth spurt continued. She knew she was already bigger than she had ever grown during her adventure, but she was mainly focused on seeing almost the rest of Wonderland from her new size, plus the fairies running away into the distance. Finally, she felt her growing stop at roughly 350 feet tall. She looked down and saw (aside from her fully naked body that she didn’t even try to cover up) the courthouse almost in shambles with only a few stands still standing. She watched as one lone fairy took the stand with a book in her hands.
“Rule 42. All persons more than a mile high must leave the court immediately!” the fairy said. Bloom folded her arms under her breasts."I am not a mile high! And I'm not leaving." Bloom shouted.
"But, but, but... you must. It is Rule 42, after all, I mean..." Diaspro said. She then gasped as Bloom reached down to pick her up.
"And as for you, your majesty!" Bloom said, doing a mock curtsey as she now held Diaspro up to her face, "Your majesty indeed! Why, you’re not a queen. You're just a fat, pompous, bad tempered little BITCH!" 
Diaspro’s face glowed bright red as she tried to show some authority.
“OFF WITH HER HEA…!!!” Diaspro screamed, only to get thrown into Bloom’s wide open mouth. Bloom swiftly gulped the queen down, feeling her slide down her throat and into her belly where she would undoubtedly be digested in seconds. Bloom then looked back at her now bare feet at some brave fairies poking at her ankles.
“Bleh… I’m not afraid of any of you!” Bloom said as she promptly slammed her foot down and crushed these fairies into unconsciousness. The naked giantess then turned around and walked away from the courthouse, chasing after more fairies that were fleeing for their lives.


Meanwhile, Adam came out from beneath the witness stand having survived the courthouse getting ripped apart by the growing Bloom. He looked out in the distance with his mouth open and his tongue sticking out as he watched the giant, naked Bloom walk away.
“Oh my. What a divine, beautiful goddess. I simply must stand by her side.” Adam said as he took off his top hat and threw it aside. On top of his head were two more EAT ME cookies, matching the one Bloom had eaten earlier to grow so big. He started to munch down on one of the two cookies, but then he heard Tecna’s voice. Tecna also came out of hiding and managed to survive.
“Um… excuse me, but you aren’t going to eat both of those cookies, are you?” Tecna asked.
“Ah! How rude of me not to offer the beautiful lady a slice of pick me up.” Adam said as he handed the other cookie over to Tecna.
“Oooooh… thank you!” Tecna said. Adam winked back at Tecna and the two munched down on their cookies. They finished their treats simultaneously, and they both grunted as they felt the power surge through their bodies and their clothes tighten up, slowly ripping apart thread by thread…


Bloom, meanwhile, felt like a rampaging monster as she planted one giant foot in front of the other.
“Don’t run away! Just tell me how I can get home!” Bloom said.
“Now why in heaven’s name would you do that?” A male voice said, and it sounded crystal clear too as if he were only a few yards away. Sure enough, Bloom turned around and gasped. There was Adam, just as big and, most importantly, naked as she was.
“Oh! Adam?” Bloom said.
“Yes, my dear. Why would you want to leave? You and I can become the new king and queen of Wonderland.” Adam said. Bloom tried to keep her eyes locked onto Adam’s, but it was hard to ignore watching the giant stroking his cock, making it grow longer and thicker.
“Hmmmm… I don’t know. You might have to do a lot more… convincing.” Bloom said as she rubbed Adam’s cock with one of her hands, causing its growth to accelerate.
“Ooooooh…” Adam moaned as he felt his cock become fully erect. Even he was impressed with watching it bend upward slightly and bulge with engorged veins and a bulbous head. Precum was already oozing out of the giant’s beefy organ. He couldn’t wait to stuff that thing into where he was hoping it would go, especially as he laid down flat on his back.
“It’s all yours, babe.” Adam said. Bloom smiled and bit her lower lip in excitement.
“Now that’s the Adam I know and love.” Bloom said.


So the giantess walked towards Adam and slowly crouched down towards his midsection. The giantess took a deep breath as she felt Adam’s giant penis penetrate into her pussy. She continued to lower herself, planting her arms to the ground for leverage, until she felt the top of the penis press against her cervix. Once she felt that, she raised herself up a few inches and then back down again. Up and down, up and down, the pattern continued and gradually picked up speed.
“Ugh… oooooh… yes. Oh yes! Fuck me, Adam!” Bloom said, salivating over Adam’s penis filling every square inch of her vagina..
“Ooooooh… ugggh…” Adam said as he felt the energy surge through his body down towards his erect penis.


But the giant couple would not be alone.
“Mmmmm… mind if I get in on the fun too?” A female voice said. Both Bloom and Adam looked to see who the voice belonged to. It was Tecna, and yes, she was gigantic and naked as well.
“Tecna!?” Bloom shouted.
“Hmmmm… it would be ace if we could make this a threesome.” Tecna said.
“Come… oooooh… come on in!” Adam said in between moans of being pleasured by Bloom. Tecna indeed walked towards the fray, taking pleasure in each of her footsteps leaving a soft boom that echoed for miles. Tecna then squatted down over Adam’s rock hard abs, a yard or two away from Bloom. Once she felt her knees touch the ground, Tecna leaned forward and planted her lips onto Adam’s, swishing her tongue inside his mouth with Adam doing the same.
But of course, those two didn’t stop there. Tecna eventually moved herself forward and rubbed her breasts into Adam’s face. Adam had no choice but to lick Tecna’s quickly growing tits, which only turned the giantess on more.
“Ooooooh… I feel like a processor being overclocked… beyond… limits… ooooooh…” Tecna said as she felt the energy surge through her breasts, watching her tits continue to grow. Bloom, as she continued to bounce up and down Adam’s cock with her thrusts causing soft booms as Adam’s body dug into the ground, took one of her hands and stuck it up Tecna’s pussy.
“OOOH!!!” Tecna shouted.
“Does that feel good, Tecna?” Bloom said in a rather sexy tone.
“Affirmative… please… keep… going…” Tecna said as her eyes rolled back in extreme pleasure.


As the giant orgy continued, the fairies all over Wonderland watched in awe and couldn’t help but masturbate themselves. Bloom, Adam, and Tecna were too busy to notice this, naturally… they might’ve forgotten they were hundreds of feet tall in their growing excitement. One thing they knew for sure, they were all seconds away from climaxing.
“Bloom… gonna… cum!!!” Adam said between rapid breaths.
“Ugggggh… I feel fluids getting ready to excrete from my body as well…” Tecna said as she closed her eyes.
“Do it! DO IT!!!” Bloom screamed. A few seconds later…
“AAAAAAAH!!!” they all screamed. Milk came squirting out of Tecna’s nipples, splashing everywhere from the trees on the ground to Adam’s face. Adam felt his rope of semen splash against Bloom’s cervix and rain back down on his cock like lava out of a volcano, and white sticky goop came squirting out of Bloom’s pussy as well, leaking outside around Adam’s cock.
Bloom and Tecna both collapsed to Adam’s side, sending fluids raining down onto the ground and dripping down their bodies. Adam laid back as well, watching as his cock slowly shrunk back to a flaccid state but still dripped with semen.
“That was… wondrous.” Adam said.
“We should do it again.” Bloom said with a giggle as she reached over to try and grab Adam’s hot mess of a cock while Tecna laid back and admired the handiwork of her breasts, licking up some of the milk from her tits with her fingers.
“Mmmm… milk does indeed do a body good.” Tecna said. As for Bloom, she leaned over to try and give Adam a new kiss. She opened her mouth like she was going to say something about enjoying ruling Wonderland at her new size with him and Tecna by her side.


But then, when Bloom blinked her eyes, everything vanished.


She quickly sat up and realized what had happened. She was back in her bedroom and back at her normal size (and back in her pajamas too).
“Oh. It was only a dream. Goddammit!” Bloom said as she slammed the back of her head back on the pillows.
“Mmmmm… what’s wrong, babe?” Adam moaned as he turned his head to face Bloom.
“Oh, nothing. I had another one of those dreams.” Bloom said.
“The kind where we grow big and fuck over an entire city?” Adam asked.
“Almost, yeah. This dream was kinda weird. I was dressed up like Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I was chasing Tecna around and…” Bloom said.
“And what, Bloom?” Tecna said as she sat up from her side of the bed and leaned over Adam.
“Heh… well, trust me, it’s a long story. Maybe over breakfast I’ll tell it to both of you.” Bloom said.
“I would very much like that, honey. Speaking of which, I’ll go get breakfast started.” Adam said as he wiggle wormed his way out of bed, walking around in just his blue underwear.


That allowed Tecna to scoot over to Bloom and help her sit up in the bed.
“I gotta say, Bloom. It’s so fun being the mistress of your relationship.” Tecna said.
“Heh heh… glad you’re enjoying it, Tecna. You don’t suppose your presence is fueling these dreams I keep having of the three of us, do you?” Bloom asked.
“Who knows? There’s still so much about dreams that we don’t understand. I’ll have to ask Digit for her opinion.” Tecna said. Bloom smiled and gave her friend and Winx teammate a quick hug. She was tempted to share a kiss with her too, but thought better of it.
“Come on, let’s go help Adam with breakfast.” Bloom said as she and eventually Tecna, who for some reason was completely butt naked, got out of bed.


END