- Text Size +

Chapter 4: Day's End, Part 1

This was not a dream.

That one statement flashed over-and-over again through Nathan's head ever since he had left Tina's room. Along with what Tina had put him through when he was inside.

Hours have passed since, as both he and Percy--both bruised--had arrived at the hub that was underneath Tina's couch. He sat at the back, further away from the rest of the men, as he watched them go along with their usual business--as much business that a 3-inch-tall person trapped in a manse could have, anyway. Guy was still playing cards, though this time he had been joined by D'Marco; Geoffery had wandered off somewhere else. Stephen had awoken, but had not interacted with anyone; he merely walked out onto the open floor and sat there, for seemingly no reason at all. Percy, who had switched his damp clothes for dry ones, was standing off in the distance while talking to Peter; most likely still recounting his bad experience with Tina hours earlier.

"Damn it all," Nathan said to himself. "Evil bitch... What the hell is wrong with her?"

That was a question that mystified him. One that he would have plenty of time to think about, it seemed. One that may be left unanswered, as Tina did not seem to have any plans to answer that question, and he was willing to bet that the others were as clueless as he was.

He sighed, before slowly standing to his feet; most of the pain that his body had been experiencing had since subsided. He then made his way out from underneath the couch, and then towards Stephen. D'Marco had described him as not much of a people-person, but he figured that a few words would not hurt. He might even be able to give him a little insight on Tina's character if he had any.

As Nathan approached him, Stephen slowly turned towards him. He wore a rather uninterested--perhaps even annoyed--look on his face.

"Hey," Nathan greeted.

"...Hey..." Stephen responded.

"So, how long have you been here?"

"I don't know."

"How did she get you?"

"...I don't really want to talk about it." Then, without another word, Stephen started to walk away from Nathan.

"Hey, wait!" Nathan called out to him.

Stephen did not stop at all.

"...What's your problem, man?!" Nathan shouted, before sighing loudly. "Whatever."

He turned around and started back for the couch, where the men underneath were looking out towards him. It looked as if they had been watching their short exchange.

Once he reached the couch, Peter spoke up. "Stephen gave you the cold shoulder, eh?"

"Yeah..." Nathan answered as he stopped in front of Peter and Percy.

"Don't worry about him. He has his own demons to deal with. Best to leave him alone."

"I guess... Do either of you know anything about him?"

Percy shook his head.

"I know a little," Peter responded. "But it's not really my place to tell you at this point."

"So I guess I have to wait until he decides to tell me?" Nathan said. "Who knows when that'll be?"

"Dude," Percy said. "It's really not that important."

"...I guess not..." Nathan looked around. "So, what do we do now?"

"Nothing," Peter answered. "Just sit down somewhere, walk around, or whatever."

"If you want to use the bathroom, you go behind the couch," Percy said.

"On the floor?!" Nathan nearly exclaimed in disbelief.

"No," Peter said. "Tina was kind enough to install some tiny toilets for us. Along with a sink for washing your hands."

"...What?" Nathan was mystified.

"Don't ask me how she did it. This entire room has its own water system built especially for us."

"I guess that's convient, but-"

"It's the bitch's way of making sure that our needs are met," Percy said. "Then, she can do whatever she wants with us in return."

"That's why she feeds us, too," Peter added. "She doesn't want any of us to die. At least, not unless she's involved somehow."

Nathan sighed. "So in her eyes, we're obligated to 'play' with her whenever she wants us to?"

"Pretty much," Percy answered.

Nathan moaned, and looked towards D'Marco and Guy, who both had gone back to playing their card game.

"Is there anything other than cards to do here?" Nathan asked.

"No," D'Marco answered. "Nothin' but walk around the house." He looked back towards Nathan. "Wanna get in on this?"

"Not really," Nathan answered. "Where did... Geoffery, right? Anyway, where'd he go?"

"Upstairs, he said," Guy answered without looking at Nathan; instead playing a card from his hand and onto the table.

"Upstairs? For what?" Nathan asked.

"Tina. He IS her 'little foot toy', after all."

"...Oh, come on..." Nathan shook his head in disgust. He still could not believe that someone could be that fascinated by feet; let alone a pair belonging to a person like Tina.

"Percy, why don't you show Nathan around?" Peter suggested. "It's about time that he knows where each of the rooms are, so he'll know where he's going. How does that sound?" he asked as he turned to Nathan.

Nathan shrugged. "Okay, I guess."

"Good," Peter briefly smiled at Nathan, and--as he turned around--briefly placed his hand on Percy's shoulder before walking away from the two and further back under the couch.

Nathan and Percy watched Peter depart, before they turned to each other.

"Well... Let's go," Percy said, before he started for the open floor of the room outside.

Nathan followed after him. Considering that he was going to be trapped in this house for who knows how long, he figured that it was best to know his way around the place.

"We'll start down here," Percy said. "...In fact, that's all I'm gonna show you for now."

"Why?" Nathan asked.

"Because I don't want to go upstairs and deal with that bitch."

"What if she comes down here while we're walking around?"

Percy smiled slightly and briefly. "I'm willing to bet that Geoffery will keep her occupied for a while. He usually does."

"Oh, right... I hope so." As much as Nathan hated the idea of being someone's "foot toy", he had to admit that it was a necessary evil to keep Tina away for as long as possible. ...As long as he was not the toy, that is.

~~~

Soon after arriving up to the second floor via the elevator lift, Geoffery made his way towards Tina's room, all the while wearing a hungry grin on his face. Indeed, as he made his way through the large hallway, there was only one thing on his mind: Tina, or rather, her feet. Earlier that day, before she took the newcomer Nathan away, she stated that she would "play" with him, and--like many days before--he intended to see her follow through on her word.

As he drew closer to her room, he could see that its door was cracked opened, judging from the slim band of light that was shining onto the floor in front of it.

He licked his lips in anticipation, and approached the doorway. He nearly rushed inside, before he realized that, first, he had to announce that he was entering into her room. It was a rule that she had long since created; those who fail to do so are punished, as demonstrated to what happened to Percy earlier, and many others before him.

"Oh, Tina~!" Geoffery playfully called out. "It's me! Geoffery! I'm coming in~!"

Immediately after, he heard a familiar feminine giggle from within.

"Come right on in!" the voice said.

Geoffery smiled, before walking through the opening and into Tina's bedroom. The lamp on her nightstand had been switched on, illuminating the room in the pastel light of the shade that surrounded the lightbulb. The curtains on her windows were pulled closed, blocking most of the post-sunset light of the outside world. On her bed, Tina laid on her belly, facing the foot of the bed, her legs pointed upward and swinging back and forth. Below her face was what Geoffery assumed was a book.

"Hey there!" Tina greeted as she looked towards him. "You came sooner than usual."

"I did?" Geoffery feigned surprise. "I didn't notice."

She giggled. "Liar."

"Am not!"

"Admit it." Tina smiled slyly as she moved from her position on her bed. "You just couldn't wait to play with my little piggies, could you?"

"Uhh... You're right."

She giggled again as she now sat on the side of the bed, and placed her feet flat on the floor. Then, she playfully wiggled her toes. He knew that she knew that such a display would get him excited for the task at hand.

Geoffery glanced downward, at his pants. He was getting excited, all right.

Not waiting another second, Geoffery began to quickly approach Tina's giant peds. His mouth was nearly drooling in anticipation of the taste of her flesh on his lips. He shot a brief look upward towards Tina's face. She was smiling back down at him.

Upon reaching her left foot, he fell onto it and began to plant numerous kisses onto her instep. As he was doing so, he heard Tina giggle above him.

"Wow, you didn't waste any time, did you?" she gleefully said.

Geoffery kissed the foot again, before answering. "Of course not... You know I can't resist your lovely feet..."

"I know."

Tina watched as Geoffery began to rub his cheek on her foot. Her smooth skin felt very relaxing against his, and served to excite him even further.

Then, he climbed onto her foot, and laid down on it. He crawled to her toes, and began to lick the skin on her middle toe. This brought another giggle from Tina above.

"That tickles," she said.

Geoffery did not stop. He slowly worked his way to the right, between her toes and across the second toe, and eventually made his way to her big toe; his favorite one of all. He wrapped his arms around it as best as he could, and began to kiss the nail. As he was doing so, Tina brought the opposite toe on her right foot and began to softly press and rub on his back.

~~~

"...And this is the den," Percy said as both he and Nathan entered into a somewhat large room; of course, from their perspective, every room in the house was tremoundously huge.

It was fairly dark inside; with the sun long since having set, the only light in the room came from the flat plasma television that hung on the far wall. A large chair and a couch were near the TV; a computer was set up on a desk to Nathan's right near the far corner: the Windows Vista logo flashed around the black screen; there were about four bookshelfs in the room as well, and what looked like a few books sat upon a table between the chair and couch.

Such a room would have been great to have for most people; Nathan wished that he could have even come anywhere near being able to afford a room like this, let alone the entire house.

"We can come in here to watch TV," Percy said. "But she keeps the remote on the table, well out of our reach. So we don't have a choice but to watch whatever's on TV, and if the TV's off, tough shit."

"What does she usually watch?" Nathan asked.

"Lifetime."

"...Ew."

"Yeah, but like I said, we don't have a choice. It's either cards or the Feminazi Channel."

"I'd rather try and find a way out of here."

"...Speaking of which," Percy said, "you said earlier that you were thinking about getting that Shrink Ray from Tina."

"Hm?" Nathan began to think over what he said, before he remembered their agonizing walk away from Tina's room earlier that day. "Oh right! Yeah, I want to get it."

"How?" Percy asked in a somewhat harsh tone.

This sudden change of tone took Nathan by surprise. "Well-"

"How are you going to get it without her knowing?!"

"I don't know yet," Nathan answered. "Why are you getting so worked up about it, anyway?"

"You're obviously not the only one who wanted to take the Shrink Ray back from her," Percy said. "But all of them didn't have either the balls or the brains to go through with it."

"Don't compare me to them yet!" Nathan shot back. "I just got here! I'm still getting used to all of this bullshit! What about you? You obviously had one of them if you were trying to get it today!"

"Yeah, right!" Percy said. "I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I didn't even have a plan to get on her bed, and by the time I realized that and tried to escape, it was too late!"

Nathan and Percy were both silent for a few seconds.

"...Who leaves a dangerous weapon under their pillow, anyway?" Nathan asked. "Isn't that dangerous?"

"I don't know what's going on in that maze of her brain," Percy responded. "All I know is that she has it, and I want to get it away from her."

"So do I. Maybe I can turn the tables and make her my little toy. I'd like to see how she'd like that."

"...She'd probably like it a lot, Blondie."

Nathan sighed. "Well, at least she'd be under my control."

Percy looked towards the TV in the far distance. "Control, huh...? You know, there was a guy here not too long ago who had ambitions like you did. He wanted to get the Shrink Ray and get out of here, too."

"Really?" Nathan said.

"Yeah." Percy turned back towards Nathan. "But he didn't have a decent plan; or rather, no plan at all. Plus, he was a control freak. He felt that we had to go through with all of his crazy plans, even though all of them had no chance of working at all. he even appointed himself our leader, and Peter didn't like that at all."

"What happened to him? Did he piss off Tina?"

"No, but she did kill him. But not before we had enough and beat him senseless."

Nathan cringed. "Whoa..."

"He was just some rich kid who had everything given to him on a silver--no--gold platter. His arrogant attitude is really what drove us over the edge."

"That must have been that guy that D'Marco told me about earlier... So then what happened? I can guess though, but..."

Percy smirked, and continued his story.

~~~

After we beat him, we tied his arms and legs up with string--at our size it was more like a rope--and then gagged him with a pair of socks. Then, we carried him up to the second floor of the house, and set him down in the middle of the hallway. He was barely conscious during the entire trip, but he regained it once we picked out the spot in the hall.

The rest then chose me to stay behind and make sure that he didn't try to escape. I didn't want to; after all, with how tight he was tied up, there was no chance of him getting away. ...But, I did what they said, and picked out a spot against the wall, inside of one of the crevices in the wall's design.

I waited there for like an hour, with nothing happening at all. The guy just laid there, barely moving at all. He did try to pull his arms free a few times, but... well, I already said why that was a fuilte effort on his part.

Then, Tina's bedroom door opened, and out came the lady of the house herself. She looked like she was about to go somewhere; she was wearing a nice pink tanktop and a black skirt, her hair was done up in a ponytail, and she was wearing these thong sandals with heels that pounded against the hardwood floor and created sounds that banged against my head.

Looking at her, I found myself lost in a trance: I forgot that she was actually pretty cute. Of course, I immediately came to my senses. Whatever cuteness she had was negated by the fact that she's batshit insane.

Anyway, with her little purse in hand, she closed her door, and made her way down the hall; towards our spoiled little victim on the floor. Of course, he saw her as soon as she appeared in the hallway, and I could hear him try to scream through the socks that were stuck in his mouth. He even tried to slither away like a snake or something. All the while, Tina was looking forward; I don't think that she even noticed him on the floor at that point. Looking at the guy struggle, I almost felt sorry for him.

Tina drew closer, and the guy began to scream even more frantically. I watched closer in anticipation--trying to ignore the crashes of her heels that I mentioned before--and prepared myself for the big splat that would soon happen.

I didn't have to wait long.

The guy was soon darkened by the shadow of her right foot, and then disappeared underneath it as it came down on him. There was a loud crunch, and I could see blood ooze out from underneath her foot as it pressed him flat against the floor. It was then that Tina finally noticed what we had done, and stopped in her tracks.

"What the hell?!" she said in a mix of shock and surprise.

She removed her foot from the spot, and looked down at the mess that remained of our outcast.

"Aww... ...That was..." she said as she examined his remains. "...I can't even tell. I guess I have to ask them later." She sighed, before placing her foot back onto the poor guy's flattened and bloody body, and began to twist it and smear it for several seconds.

After giving it one last twist, she finally stepped off of the mess, and looked down at it once more.

"I'll clean it up later," she said, before continuing to walk down the hall--leaving a trail of blood with each step of her right foot--but instead of heading down the stairs, she kept straight and entered into another room further down the hall. Probably the bathroom, to clean off the blood from her shoe.

I looked back at the man that once was. There was nothing of him left. Nothing but a big red splatter. I think even his bones were disintegrated. A normal person would have probably thrown up at the sight, but I've kinda gotten used to it.

It was kind of messed up what happened to him, but better him than me, right?

~~~

"The funny thing is," Percy said, "he wasn't even the first guy they did that to. There were two others, but those were before I was brought here."

"Really?" Nathan asked. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but..." As much as he hated Tina, he wanted to stay on her good side. He did not want to end up squashed under her foot like some kind of bug, though no doubt that she already saw them as such to do with as she wished.

"Anyway, let's go back to the living room," Percy said. "I'm tired now. I want to get some sleep."

"...You go on ahead," Nathan said. "I'll hang around here for a while."

"You sure?" Percy asked. "You know how to find your way back?"

"Of course. It's not that hard."

"...Alright, then," Percy said in a tone as if he did not completely believe him. He then turned around, and started for the large doorway that led to the previous room.

Nathan watched Percy depart, before looking towards the plasma television off in the distance. A movie was playing on the TV, about a woman who... Actually, Nathan was not sure what it was about, though given the nature of the channel that it was on, he could hazard a guess.

With nothing else to do, he walked towards where the television was.

~~~

Geoffery had nearly lost himself in lust. At the present moment, he was being held between the big and second toes of Tina's right foot. She held her foot out in front of her, giving him a playful smile. Geoffery smiled back, and kissed the webbing between her toes.

"Oh, you are too cute," Tina said affectionately. "I wish Nathan was like you. He hates my feet."

"Nathan just has bad taste," Geoffery responded. "How could anyone hate such beautiful feet as yours?" He kissed the webbing again.

"Hmm..." Tina pouted as she rested her head in her open palm.

Geoffery looked up at her. "What's wrong?"

"It's just a shame, you know? I really want him to like me, but he seems to hate me."

"Give him time. I'm sure he'll come around. ...Of course, when he does, it still won't compare to the love I have for you." Geoffery kissed her webbing for a third time.

Tina giggled. "Oh, Geoffery... We'll see about that. Once I turn him around, you may have some serious competition! ...But in the meantime..."

Then, the hold that Tina's toes had on his body loosened up, and Geoffery found himself falling to the floor. He hit the ground, but was not too badly hurt at all due to the light weight of his body.

Tina then stood from her bed, and walked to the right side of his body. She then moved her right foot over to his body, raising each of her toes, and lowering them onto him. Afterwards, they curled around him, and picked him up from the floor. A second or two later, they released him, and dropped him back onto the floor. Before he could react, the toes descended on him again and repeated the process. Again. And again. And once more.

After the fifth time, Tina let Geoffery remain on the floor. Then, she lowered her sole on his small body and let it rest on top of him for nearly a minute. While doing so, Geoffery could not help but kiss and lick her sole. After all, it was the only way he could show his appreciation, even if it also served to satiate his own urges.

Afterwards, she lifted her foot from his body, and began to stroke his cheek with her toe. The sensation of her skin against his was proving too much for him to bare much longer; he was nearly ready to lose himself.

That feeling only intensified as her toe started to rub on his entire face--stroking his nose especially--before moving lower, along his chest, and finally to his lower body. At that point, Geoffery wished that he had stripped naked beforehand, but it was too late now. Also at that point was when he could no longer keep control. As her toe pressed on where his long-since hardened member was contained within his pants, he moaned in satisfaction as it began to pulsate and drench his underpants with his liquid. It was for this very reason that he wished that he was naked.

"There you go!" Tina said in her usual playful tone as she removed her foot away from his body.

"...Thank... thank you..." Geoffery said between moans. "...My goddess..."

"There you go again. I guess I am like a goddess, right? How would you feel if I decided to crush you right now?" Tina lifted her foot above him as she said this. "After all, with gods, they can end the lives of humans just as easily, right?"

"...I... If I had to... pick a way to go... I'd love for you to... step on me..."

"Really? That's nice to know," Tina said, before lowering her foot back on the floor. "That means that, if I ever decide to squash you, you can't complain, right?"

"No," Geoffery answered.

"Good." She smiled, and stroked his cheek with her toe once more. "I wish the others were like you. No, scratch that... I wish I had--what do you call them?--cannon fodder? Now I have a sudden urge to splatter some poor sap. Maybe I should go find some other old geezer tonight..."

"If you do... be careful..." Geoffery said.

"I'm always careful, but thanks." She moved her foot away again. "Well, I've decided! I'm going out to find a guy to squish!"

"...Can I watch...?" Geoffery asked.

Tina smiled. "No, I want it to be a private affair."

"Aww..." Geoffery was disappointed.

She reached down, and picked him up with her hands. "Besides, you need to rest now, anyway. ...And change your pants." She stuck her tongue out at him in a teasing manner.

"...Right..."

"Well, let's get you back downstairs with the others."

With Geoffery in her right hand, she carried him out of her room and made her way through the hallway on the second floor and then down the stairs to the first floor. From there, she walked into the living room and headed for the couch.

Upon reaching it, she lowered herself onto the floor, reached her right hand under the couch, and dropped Geoffery onto the floor.

"I'm about to go out for a bit, but I'll be back," Tina said to everyone under the couch. "You all take care until I return, and when I do, I'll feed you. Alright?" She flashed them a smile, before she withdrew her hand, and then stood back up. Then, she exited the room and walked back upstairs.

Geoffery laid on the floor for several seconds, barely moving at all. He heard someone approaching from his side and looked in that direction. It was none other than D'Marco and Guy, who had both left from the table where they were playing their card game.

"Looks like you had fun," Guy said. "Can you move?"

"I will in a minute," Geoffery responded. "I do need to put on some dry pants now..."

"Where's she goin', anyway?" D'Marco asked.

"Out to find someone to kill," Geoffery answered. "My session with her made her hungry for some sole food, if you catch my drift." He winked at D'Marco.

"...Dude, don't do that," D'Marco responded, unimpressed by his pun. "Just... don't."

Guy merely covered his face with his hand. The joke looked to have annoyed him as well.

"What?" Geoffery asked. "It wasn't that bad..."

~~~

Nathan heard Tina off in the distance come down the stairs, and soon after go right back up. Then, minutes later, she came down again. He was expecting her to come into the den, and to find him inside. No doubt that she would have subjected him to some more of her horrific brand of torture.

Instead, he heard the front door of the manse open, and then close. She had left.

Nathan breathed a sigh of relief. He had already seen enough of her that day, and wanted to try to focus on himself, at least for the rest of the night.

What a horrible day, he thought. He had no idea that his life would take such a wild turn. He had high hopes for himself, but this mad woman took them all away. However, not all hope was lost, he reassured himself. If only he could get his hands on that Shrink Ray... He wished he could attempt his plan--whatever that was--while Tina was away, but he did not know how long she would be gone; it would be disasterous if she came back during his campaign. He would probably be reduced to nothing more than a mere stain on the floor like the man that Percy had told him about.

Perhaps the best bet would be to try to escape from the house, and try to get help there, but even that would be an ordeal. At his side, he had no idea how long it would take him to reach the nearest police station. He didn't even know where exactly this manse was located. Even if he got out, there was still the high chance that he would be eaten by an animal, or crushed to death by an unsuspecting pedestrian or the tires of a passing car should he need to pass through a street.

As he thought about what to do next, he laid down on the floor, barely paying attention to the television playing high above him, and began to doze off.


~~~

Tina really got lucky that evening. Instead of finding an older man like she had set out for, she instead found two relatively younger men in town. After inviting them for a drive--a move that, for all intents and purposes, could have potentially cost her her life, she drove them to a secluded area, where she shrunk them both with the Shrink Ray.

Now around an inch tall, both have since come to, and were shivering in fear at the sight of such a giant figure in front of them.

"Welcome to my house, little men," Tina greeted. "My name is Tina Yashiro, and you're going to entertain your new goddess."

She could hear one of them say something along the lines of "What do you mean?", but they were so small that she was not completely sure.

"We're going to play a game. A game I like to call 'Crush the Bugs', and guess what? You two are the bugs!" She gave the two unfortunate men a smirk.

 

[End Chapter]