- Text Size +

Allison burst through her door, dropped her bag, took off her bra, and flopped down onto her back on the bed. The soft comforter cradled her tired body like nothing else could. The week of finals was taking a toll on her, but she was almost done. There were only two classes left to finish, but they were the hard ones. Luckily, she had some time to herself today, time to unwind before buckling down and studying hard for the final exams. She could be studying now, but-- 


“I don’t want to,” she groaned, craning her neck to the side. Her wandering eyes fixated on the dresser next to her bed. She wanted to have a little break. After all, she had been working so hard and deserved one. Surely, she deserved a break. Allison slinked her way over to the dresser and began to pull the drawer open but stopped. She looked over at the door to make sure it was locked, then pulled the drawer open. The drawer was littered with all kinds of things like pens, business cards, and charging cables. In the back of the drawer, a small container sat isolated in the dark. Her hands gently caressed the box and pulled it into the light. 


With a flip from her thumb, the lid opened to reveal the delicate contents. Two, tiny girls, now illuminated by the harsh light, sat in the corner of the box. They had no clothes and were holding each other. Allison quickly closed the lid, a smile forming on her face. These unfortunate souls were unlucky enough to have been studying in the library late at night. Allison knew it was a risk to collect them but well worth the reward that sits in front of her now. After all her hard work, she couldn’t think of a better time to treat herself. She laughed to herself, curious about what they were studying. Which tests have they missed? How many times have they been marked absent? Which classes have they failed because of it? None of it matters now.


Placing the box on the bed, she removed her clothes and tossed them aside. The bedding smoothly slid across her skin, and the cool touch was refreshing. Allison took a moment to run her hands over her body, tracing the feminine curves. She pushed the box to the middle of the bed abruptly and delighted in the little screams that came from within. Opening the box once more, she tipped it over, the little women tumbling out. They were so light, the bedding barely depressed from their weight. They must only be a couple inches at most. 


As she leaned forward, Allison’s face loomed over the girls like an impending storm cloud. Her shadow overtook them, and they cowered at the sight of her. Her mouth opened and flashed a set of teeth.


“As much as I would like to get to know the two of you, I really just want to get started,” she stated, extending a hand to them. “Eeni, meeni, miny, mo--” Allison laughed, her finger landing above one of the girls. The girl was shaking so bad, she couldn’t move. “Well, I guess--” she stopped as the other girl bolted in the other direction. “Mm, well, that settles it. I’ve changed my mind.” The giantess swooped her hand down and plucked the tiny, running girl off the bed and placed her back in the box. Her attention returned to the petrified tiny, still motionless under the shadow of a giant woman.


Without warning, Allison picked the girl up by her leg and held her overhead. She pushed her hair aside and opened her mouth. With newfound energy, the small girl kicked and screamed to get away from the powerful fingers. The taps on the giant woman’s thumb brought her great joy, and she stuck out her tongue to accept its meal. The screams were unintelligible, but it was very clear the captured girl did not want to be eaten alive. Her movements were more intense as her descent continued until she made contact with the slimy muscle waiting to embrace her. Allison let go, her tongue receding back into its dark cave, pulling the tiny student into darkness. The giant mouth closed, sealing the exit and silencing the screams. 


In the quiet room, the moist, sucking sounds cut through the silence. Allison savored the flavor of the fighting girl. She was fighting, but she was losing. A pillow behind her back, the giant woman reclined, stretched her legs out, and slid her fingers all around her warm vulva. It had been too long since last she got to do this. 


Moans escaped from her lips, but she made sure to keep her toy inside. Her tongue had its way with the poor girl trapped inside, leaving no part of her untouched. It pushed and prodded all over her body, making sure to feel her face, breasts, and butt. Allison’s hand was slick with her own fluid and she was almost ready for the finale. She reached her hand further down to coat her asshole with her juices. Pushing her finger around and inside just a little bit, she made sure to push the liquid into the folds of her anus. She reached over into the box with her slippery fingers and blindly felt around until she found her prize. The small girl, having only heard what was happening, fought much harder than the last who was still being raped by Allison’s tongue. 


“Looks like I made the right choice,” the giantess cooed, bringing the fierce tiny to her face. At the sight of the other girl inside Allison’s mouth, the girl fought even harder to get free of the fingers that bound her. The hand lowered, traveling the length of the giant woman’s torso, past her breasts, past her stomach, and past her vagina. “I hope you know what’s about to happen to you,” she whispered, closing her eyes. Even so far away from Allison’s ears, she could hear the cries from down below. 


Lowering her deeper in, the small girl’s skin pushed against the hot, enormous asshole that quivered in front of her. Allison had to cradle the girl in her hand to stop her from slipping away. Her anus clenched at the feeling of the tiny being rubbed around on it. Once she got a good hold on her body, she pushed.  The pulsing hole wanted to be fed and relaxed to pull the small girl inside. Little legs kicked and flailed as the butthole sucked the girl’s body in face-first. Allison stopped pushing and went back to rubbing herself. She clenched her ass, holding the tiny in place at the very end of her sphincter. She rubbed faster and faster until she was absolutely dripping all over the bed. 


The girl in her mouth had lost most of her strength, having fought for her life. Alas, she had lost the fight. Feeling the girl’s sluggishness, Allison tilted her head back and swallowed her, sealing her fate. She fought a little more as she slid down to the stomach of her giantess captor, but it was far too late. 


The moans escaping Allison’s lips were much louder and faster now; she was ready. She reached down with her free hand and used a single finger to push the trapped girl as far into her dirty colon as she could manage. Her finger retreated, but it alone emerged. The asshole clenched shut, closing the exit. The giantess was shaking from the pleasure, her body hot and covered in sweat. Swallowing a tiny girl with each opening was turning her brain to mush, taken over with ecstasy. Allison screamed and came harder than she ever had, her body spasming. When the orgasm finished, she was breathing heavily and lying flat on the bed. 


After a deep breath, she pulled her clothes back on, put her now empty box back in the drawer, and collected her things. She wondered if they were friends. Lovers? Siblings? Whatever they were, at least they’ll have one last chance to see each other. She laughed and headed out the door, her mind on the exams.