- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was a story that I wrote based off of a chat room encounter. Then modified again to meet another woman's thoughts on what she would do with me.
Portable Size Reduction

My buddy told me about a device his Dad was working on, and had a working copy in the garage. I knew this was some sort of joke, so I went along with it. He said, lets go to a local park, and I'll shrink both of us down, and we'll explore the park, watch all the giant women joggers and walkers from a safe location.

Yeah, that'll be cool. (I thought this might be some sort of gag, so I played him up to it)

We arrived, and were walking down a path when we saw a beautiful girl about 100 meters coming our direction on the same path we were. He turned as if to say something, there was a blinding flash, and the next thing I know, I'm on my back looking up at the sky.

He laughed, "Fuckin thing, I didn't have the safety on, it went off in my pocket"

I sat up and looked over at him, “no problem” he said, just then I felt the ground vibrate, then again, and I looked over at him his eyes as big as saucers, "THE GIRL"...was all I saw come out of his mouth.

The next instant he was gone, just a bloody mess where he had been sitting. Her shoe squashed him and he stuck to it. She made a couple more strides, I sprinted to the park bench.

She stopped and peeled him off her shoe, “ick” was all she said, she balanced on one foot as she tried to peel what was left of him off of her shoe. She threw his remains toward the trash can commenting "fucking kids and their toys."

I waited till she was out of sight and I checked my surroundings. I crept out to the side of the trash can where his flattened body was left unceremoniously by the now giant woman. I tried to get the device out of his pocket, finally succeeding I pulled it out a piece at a time. Tears welled up in my eyes.

That was his ending....and my transition to a new life as a pet for a woman I had never met.

I made my way to the park entrance, and as I waited behind a trash can, for someone I thought might help me...I became aware of a presence behind me.

I was afraid to look, I turned slowly and a cat had stalked me. It was almost on top of me, I turned to run, and it pounced. It pinned me down under its paw, pushing my face into the dirt. I squirmed, I felt its teeth close on my leg. I squealed.

It took off at a trot for wherever I assumed it was going to kill me.

After a few minutes timeframe, dangling helplessly from the maw of this predator, it climbed onto steps of a house and laid down.

I heard a woman's voice say, "Ok, Puss what'd you find this time" I felt the ground tremble again, I looked up and saw a Woman looking down at me.

"What the fuck" was all she said.

The cat put its paw on me and tried to grab me to run off. "Oh no you don't" I heard from overhead.

She grabbed the cat by the scruff of the neck I assume, I couldn't see from where I was hanging from its mouth.

She held us both up in front of her.

She laughed, "Oh.....my.....Gawd"

"I can't believe this...Puss...good job kitty"

The cat dropped me, and the Woman caught me.

She leaned over sitting the cat down.

She pulled me close to her covering me with both hands, I guess she was wanting to make sure no one saw.

She then got inside the house.

She walked over to a table and sat me down on it.

"Who are you?" She asked almost grinning.

"I'm HAL" I said in a high voice...which caused her to laugh.

"Well, you were anyway...I think I'll call you shithead...how's that little man?" She said laughing.

"Wh wh...what? Please help me, I just want..."

"Oh don’t be so melodramatic, I’m just kidding. I don't know how you got this small, but, I'm gonna keep you...what do you think about that?"

"Keep me? Please, I need..." I pleaded.

She cut me off, "You need to be owned by me, and that is that...got it?" She loomed closer to me.

She got closer to me, I could feel the warmth of her breath as it washed over me, "Oh this is too good, I've gotta get some photos of you. Whatever life you had before is gone forever little one. I think my girlfriends will be green with envy when they see you."

"Don't get me wrong little one, I'm not much interested in your wants and needs, I just find you...um....amusing. Just so you know, when I cease to be amused with you, you will cease to have a reason to be owned by me, if you know what I mean. Either I sell you or dispose of you by other means", with this she stomped her foot on the floor.

I pissed myself. She laughed, dropping a napkin over my mess, clean it up little one, or I’ll train you just like a puppy and rub your nose in it.
“I don’t think I could really crush you underfoot you know, but, don’t test me. Keep me happy, and you’ll be happy, for the most part.” She loomed over me.

She sits back up, "So...little one, did you used to like women’s feet? I hope so, cuz you’re going to be spending a lot of the rest of your life at mine."

I shiver.

"Come here my little pansy" she barks to me.

She laughs, "I’d hurry if I were you little one.”

I ran toward her near the edge of the table.

"Enough chit chat, in you go" she said matter of factly.

She pushed me down into her bra.

"Oh this is priceless, I gotta get a photo of you before I cram you all the way down. " She says as she stands up. She walks with me, I can feel her skin moving slightly with me, the bra turning slightly as my feet are awkwardly pointing out pinned to her by the material.

She holds a camera up, and flicks me through the material, I can't move, and grimace. She takes the photo. She looks at it on the camera, "Nice one, my friend will get a real kick out of this one"

She says suddenly, "Awww shit, you almost made me miss my hair appointment...you'll pay for that"

She pulls me out, and undoes her purse dropping me in, she leans in close again, and puts her huge finger on my chest, pushing me deeper into the purse. "Stay" she says, and then zips the purse up.

She laughs as she walks off. "This is too much, I gotta buy a lottery ticket today"

She comes back in about 5 minutes. Picking me and the purse up.

She gets out to her car, and sets the purse with me in it down.

I hear her start the car and movement strikes me as strange as I can't see anything stuck inside her purse.

"Don't even think of begging someone for help...I'll just accidentally end your little adventure real quick. You belong to me, and I will do what I want to with you. You’re just a toy really. Do we understand each other"

I say "Yes" from inside her purse.

"DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER?!" The purse jumps.

"YES!!!" I yell. She didn't hear me evidently being stuffed inside.

"Dumbass" was all I heard her say.

After about 10 minutes, I've started sweating inside her purse, the sun beating down on me.

She picks me and the purse up and goes inside.

She goes in and finally gets a spot.

She sits down, and the girl asks if she can take her purse and put it on the counter.

"Sure", she says.

They talk about everything under the sun, while I lie still in her purse, I'm afraid she'll kill me if I move and the girl sees her purse move.

Finally she's done, the air is hot in the purse, I am sweating profusely.

I feel the purse lifted again, hear a noise as she opens the purse.

I hear the girl ask is that cash or check?

She said "Cash", and looks into the purse seeing me lying there pitifully looking up at her.

She laughs, "God" she says looking at me, "I just remembered something funny" and then her hand enters and she pulls the pocketbook out, handing the girl money.

She gets back out to the car.

She says "You know, I forgot about you in there...scary huh?"

She makes the drive back home, stopping to get a lottery ticket on the way.

She opens her purse, "Out" was all she said.

I struggle and clamber on all the stuff in her purse.

I hear a sliding noise, as I'm trying to get out.

I climb down off of her purse.

She reaches into the drawer that is open, let’s see, what shall we do with you.

She pulls out a roll of tape. Looks me up and down. "Naahhhh. Too expected"

She rummages through the drawer, "Oh kewl, I never would have thought of this"

She grabs me and positions me under a mousetrap clamp. Slowly releasing it on my gut, my hands she positions one each in another mousetrap.

"There that suits you" sliding me into the drawer.

She leans in looking at me trapped between the two mousetraps.

"Do you like feet? I mean you said earlier you'd do anything."

I looked up at her.

"I" was all I got out.

"Doesn't matter, I'm going use you whether you want to or not. I can't wait to feel you licking my toes and pushing pathetically as you try to massage my feet. Think about that all night you sorry little man.

She slams the drawer shut, causing me and everything in the drawer to slide backwards.

I feel like my guts are going to be pushed out of my ass by this mousetrap across my stomach.

I start to sob, I can't help it. I think about my life before this happened, this Woman who doesn't even know me is taking everything from me. Why I wonder...I never did anything to her.

The night drags on as I hear her go about her normal life outside of this drawer. I start to fade out of consciousness.

I jerk to consciousness when the drawer is jerked out.

I try to focus my eyes, I see her looming over me.

"Showtime weenie" she reaches in and takes the traps off of me.

She takes me over onto the linoleum floor, "You're gonna be a star little one. Starring in 'How to train a shrunken man'"

She sets me down at her feet, and sits in a chair. There are floor lamps on the floor all around. She sees me looking around. "Its for the video stupid, I need better lighting, the camera is..." she takes her feet and grabs me between them then reaches down, and puts my head between her big toe and second toe, and holds me up under her foot. "Right there, see, you're on candid camera fool" She laughs.

"Lets get some different poses shall we..." she giggles.

She reaches down and puts her foot on top of me trapping me against the linoleum. She then reaches down and pulls my face up so the camera can get a good view. "This is HAL the shrunken man" she announces.

She proceeds to push down until I scream.

She said, "Good thing you screamed, that was the point at which I was going to stop for the moment....you'd have been the shortest crush video in history. haha"

She rolls me over and grabs my stomach area between her toes, and squeezes, I involuntarily flex as her toes force me to flinch. Again laughing from above.

She stops again.

"I'll tell you what HAL, beg to the camera not to be crushed under my beautiful feet, and I might let you live"

I turn around and stumble over to the camera, I think my arm is broke.

I plead into the lens, "Please don't squish me, I'll paint your toenails for you everyday, I'll clean your shoes, kiss your feet..."

From overhead I hear, "Nope, you'll just get squished, goodbye maggot"

I look up to see her foot traveling down toward me.

All I know is darkness, I feel the impact of her foot, is like being hit by a building. I squeal.

Suddenly she stops short of squishing me.

She picks me up off the floor. That was just a taste of what will happen if you displease me. I really don’t want to, but I will be forced to do it, if you fail to please me. She twists me around in front of the camera, putting me right up to the camera lens, look into the camera little one, I want my friends to see the expression of your new life. If you ever find yourself repeating this video taping, it will be the last time I tape you. I will have gotten tired of you and will likely crush you, or just play with you hurting you some, and then sell your ass to one of my friends or something.

She gets a pen out and thinks of a title to write on the tape.

"hmmmmm....how about, My funniest home video"

THE END for now