- Text Size +

Last day of school, I can finally get out of this garbage pit. I'll finally be able to get out of the house and make a life for myself in some other state. Upon entering the classroom I run into the same faces as always. Everyone in this class is eighteen or older, for some reason the school administration came up with the brilliant idea of r03;r03;gathering all the flunkeys, tardy students, and weirdos out there into one place. I take a seat in the back row as usual and wait for Miss Palmer's arrival. The only good thing about this whole ordeal.


Seconds later the door opens and a dark skinned woman with huge hips, black hair, impossibly large breasts and the most voluminous butt I've ever seen walks in. Yes, that's Miss Palmer.


"Good morning class," she says with a smile. "How do you feel on your last day?"


"Fine," we all reply despondently.


"Why don't you take your clothes off and give us a farewell dance?" says Tom, the oldest of us at 21 years old.


Due to her striking appearance, Miss Palmer is frequently the victim of pranks and jokes. Even some students who have dared to grab one of her buttocks. Since today is the last day I guess Tom isn't afraid to go on and on and make all kinds of rude and awkward comments.


"I have a better idea, Tom." Miss Palmer walks over to the door, locks it, and pulls back the black curtain so no one can see in from outside.


"What the hell is going on Nicki Minaj? What are you scared of?"  says Ashley, a girl with a rather poisonous tongue.


"It's okay, we're just going to watch a movie as a celebration, please open the curtains on the windows so that the sunlight doesn't come in," the teacher says with a smile.


Some students obey and comply with Miss Palmer's order.


"Okay, we can start now."


Miss Palmer turns around to look for something in her bag, more than one takes the opportunity to take a picture of her butt. Turning around, she pulls out a strange-looking little pistol.


"What the hell is that?!" Ashley yells.


Ms. Palmer pulls the trigger and a multi-colored beam of light engulfs everyone except her. Strange sensations run through my entire body. Something strange happens to me. My hands look smaller than usual or maybe it's just me.


The light fades as quickly as it came and terror grips me as I realize the obvious. My size has been reduced to a minimum level, my companions and I are now a little more than the height of a cockroach.


"What the hell happened?!"


"Why are we so small?!"


"What did she do to us?!"


I think Ms. Palmer is not hearing our screams. For her our claims should be no more than murmurs.


"You are bad boys, and bad boys should be punished," she says as she begins to unbutton her skirt. "But first I need to get comfortable."


Teacher Palmer removes her skirt and reveals her voluminous hips and gigantic butt protected by a white pantyhose. She unbuttons her shirt until her large breasts are free and her red bra is fully visible. It is a surprise for everyone to see the tattoo of a flower above her left breast. She keeps her black heels and glasses on.


"Let's start with the class."


Miss Palmer starts to walk over to Tom's seat. Each of her steps are like an auditory earthquake in my brain.


“Okay, let's start with you Tom."


Miss Palmer reaches out her right arm and lifts Tom from the infinity of his chair.


“You are so small. That shrink ray I made up works pretty well,” she says as she holds Tom in his hand.


"Please let me go, Miss Palmer," Tom says, sweaty and scared.


Miss Palmer places Tom on top of the desk in his own seat.


'You have to pass a little test to get out of here, Tom. Don't worry, it's just a question and if you manage to answer it correctly I promise to return you to your normal size."


Tom raises his head and looks at the giantess with eyes full of hope.


"Okay, here's the question. What is the square root of 196?" Miss Palmer asks.


Tom is silent. Everyone, including Miss Palmer, knows that math is Tom's worst subject (if any at all). There's no way he is going to answer it right.


"3,2."


"14! The answer is 14! yells Dwight," one of the brainiacs.


Miss Palmer raises her head and looks into the background.


"Who said that?" asks the colossal woman.


"It was me," Dwight replies.


Miss Palmer walks over to Dwight's desk. There is annoyance in her gaze.


"Each question is individual Dwight, you can't go around doing other people's homework. You have to wait your turn." 


"Okay, Ms.Palmer. I'll take it into account for the next one" says Dwight, intimidated by the gigantic presence of Mrs. Palmer.


"I'm glad you got it," Mrs. Palmer says with a smile.


In a quick move, Miss Palmer pulls a hardcover book out of Dwight's backpack and crushes the bastard with it. A single blow, a single blow was enough to grind his entire body. The class is completely silent, no one can believe what just happened. Dwight's corpse lies stuck to the cover of a history book held by Miss Palmer.


"I don't like bigmouths."


Ms. Palmer walks over to a trash can and disposes of Dwight's body like it's just another piece of trash.


"I think it's pretty clear what will happen if any of you open your mouth without my permission."


Miss Palmer places the bloody book on the dead Dwight's desk and return to the terrified Tom.


"Okay, it's time for another question, now without interruptions of any kind. You have a second chance. How much is the number of Pi?"


Tom shivers, I can feel his brain overheating from thinking of an answer. If he does not answer quickly, maybe he'll share destination with Dwight.


"3, 2…"


"3.1416!" Tom replies.


Correct.


"That was close."Miss Palmer says. 


Miss Palmer turns around and drops the full weight of her gigantic butt on Tom. Our partner disappears under kilos and kilos of fat.


"Sorry Tom, the exact number is 3.141592," Ms. Palmer says with a smile.


That was rigged. 3.1416 can also be considered a correct answer. Both the others and I know it, but no one dares to say anything.


"I guess you left with a smile.You always dreamed of riding my ass,” Miss Palmer says as she shakes her butt over her tiny victim. She laughs, she is making fun of the death of a person.


"I'm not staying here to die!" says Harry. 


"Me neither!" Camille says.


They and a few others carefully get out of their seats. With our size if we fall from here the impact could be deadly. The runaway students run for the door. Even if it's closed I think they could go through the space below.


"Where do you think you're going?" Ms.Palmer stands up and watches Harry and the others move quickly. There's no sign of Tom anywhere, just a bloodstain on Miss Palmer's colossal butt.


Miss Palmer lifts her foot and crushes Harry with the sole of her heel. The others stop in terror. The giantess removes her shoes from the floor, revealing Harry's battered remains. 


"Run!" Camille yells without a second thought.


Miss Palmer throws her foot like a wrecking ball at Camille but she manages to dodge it. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the others.


"Do you really think you can get away from me?"


Ms. Palmer's heels descend on the dwarfed students without an iota of mercy. I can't help but feel nauseous when I see how my companions are turned into bloody viscous masses. Some of those who remained in their seats cry as they witness such a one-sided massacre. Only Camille is left standing in front of a rival who is almost a hundred times her size.


"Please forgive me, Miss Palmer! I swear I won't do it again!" Camille shouts.


"Oh Camille, you were always one of my favorites, what a disappointment."


Ms. Palmer extends her right arm, grabs Camille's legs, lifts her into the air, and brings her up to her mouth.


"I hope you at least taste good."


The giantess opens her lips and throws Camille like a piece of candy into her mouth.


"Don't do it, please!"


Miss Palmer closes her lips and Camille's screams stop. The gigantic woman's teeth crush the young woman's body as if it were a simple piece of meat. Ms. Palmer swallows and gives us a satisfied smile.


"It tastes like chicken. I wish those calories went to my butt, I wish it was a little bigger,” she says nonchalantly.


After that, Miss Palmer walks to Ashley's desk, catches her in her hand and places her on the desk.


“Okay Ashley, here's your question. Who is the author of the Great Gatsby?" says Mrs. Palmer.


Ashley is silent. Her eyes are full of tears. She would give anything to get out of this situation.


"Mark Twain," the girl says quietly.


"I didn't hear you, could you repeat it?" says the monumental teacher.


"Ma, Ma, Mark Twain," Ashley repeats.


"Wrong," says Mrs. Palmer sadly.


The teacher's titanic hand reaches out for Ashley, catches her between her fingers, and draws her up to eye level. Despite her minimal height, Ashley's screams sound like those of a normal person.


"That's what you get for not paying attention in class. The correct answer is Scott Fitzgerald."


"Please give me another chance!"


"You must understand that life does not give second chances."


Teacher Palmer places Ashley on her desk, turns around and bends over until her enormous breasts fall completely on top of the girl.


"Bye Ashley."


The girl has completely disappeared, the only thing left to remember her is a little blood stain on her left breast that Mrs. Palmer does not take long to clean with a napkin that she then throws in the trash.


"Okay, let's go on."


Mrs. Palmer walks over to Billy's desk and stops in front of him.


"Okay, Billy. This one is very easy. What are the three particles that make up an atom?"


Protons, neutrons and electrons. Yes it is quite easy.


"I don't know, Miss Palmer! I do not know!"


"I can't believe it Billy."


Ms. Palmer lifts Billy into the air and carries him over to the desk.


"Please let me go! I don't want to die!"


Miss Palmer reaches into her purse and pulls out a container. Opening it, she pulls out two slices of bread and one of cheese. She picks up Billy, wraps him up in the slice of cheese, and places it between the two slices of bread, making a grotesque, hideous sandwich.


"You are a useless Billy, although at least you will serve to take away my hunger."


"No Please!"


Miss Palmer flips the sandwich over to the boy's legs first and begins devouring him bite by bite. The screams do not stop, the boy is being dismembered alive. The giantess finishes eating and watches us with a cynical smile.


Suddenly there is a knock on the door, there is someone trying to enter. Will this be a light at the end of the road?


Miss Palmer dresses quickly, grabs her shrink gun, and opens the door. Mrs. Wilkings enters the classroom with a greeting.


"Hi, Rebecca," Mrs. Wilkings says. "Where are your boys? This place looks like a desert. And why is there blood on the floor?"


"You'll be joining them soon."


Miss Palmer closes the door, locks it again, and fires her gun at Mrs. Wilkings.


"What the hell is going on?!" 


Mrs. Wilkings is literally at the huge feet of Miss Palmer.


"Why are you so big?! What the hell is going on?!"


Miss Palmer reaches down, picks Wilkins up off the ground, and brings her up to eye level.


"Hello, bitch. Did you come to report me again for improper dress again?"


With her free hand Miss Palmer undresses again, revealing her buttocks and breasts.


"You always said my ass distracted the students. Maybe you were right."


"Let me go, please! I did not mean it!"


Miss Palmer introduces Wilkings between her monstrous buttocks and thrusts her into her cavernous interior. The poor woman finds herself trapped and compressed by the fleshy walls of that gigantic ass.


“Enjoy your new home."


The colossal woman approaches Peter's desk to ask him the question that could save or end his life.


"Okay, Mr. Bargan, tell me the name of our fourth president."


"Thomas Jefferson," Peter answers instantly.


“Wrong, it was James Madison."


Miss Palmer's right hand catches Peter. When the giantess turns around it is possible for all of us to see Mrs. Wilkings writhing in pain between the buttocks of the colossal woman.


“He, help…me."


Ms. Palmer takes a ruler out of her bag and with it begins to beat Peter incessantly until she is sure that his body is no longer moving. There is fury in her attacks, I can feel it. After grinding that boy down, Miss Palmer heads toward us.


"How is it possible that you haven't learned anything for a whole year?" You know what? I'm going to speed up the process a bit" says Ms. Palmer, quite annoyed.


The gigantic woman goes from desk to desk to ask them their respective questions. Who was the first man to step on the moon? Who designed the Eifel tower? What is the hypotenuse? What taxonomy do crocodiles belong to? Every question that comes out of Miss Palmer's lips is answered incorrectly, but she does nothing. She just keeps going and walks towards the next student, until she finally reaches me.


"Okay, it's your turn, Mr. Turner," she tells me. "How much is the gravity of the moon?"


The question hits me by surprise. To tell the truth, I don't remember. I need to think of something fast.


"3, 2."


Time is running out. Quick.Quick! That's it! My father once gave me an astronaut book when I was in eighth grade.


"1.62 meters between squared seconds."


Miss Palmer looks at me in surprise.


"That's right." she says. 


Despite that, Ms. Palmer's hands lift me into the air. I knew I couldn't trust her, there was no way she was going to keep her word. The giantess leads me to the desk and pulls out a necklace that ends in a glass cage in the shape of a sphere.


"You're going to have a good time there kid."


Miss Palmer guides me into the glass sphere, closes it, and puts the necklace around her neck. I am right between her two colossal boobs.


“As for you. You are all failed."


Miss Palmer goes to each desk and collects every boy and girl until all the chairs are empty. There must be 25 people on Miss Palmer's left hand.


“Sorry guys. Here we say goodbye."


The gigantic woman pulls the movable chair from her desk and places it right in the middle of the room. She places her prisoners in a glass jar so they can't escape and grabs a pair of sharp scissors from her purse.


“Do not do it!"


"I promise I'll pay attention!"


"I will behave well!"


"It's late now," says Miss Palmer.


The first to come out of the jar is Marco. Miss Palmer doesn't hesitate to cut off his legs with the blades of the scissors and drop him on the chair.


"Aaaaaaaaaaaah"


And this is how the giantess dismembers all the others without exception or mercy. Twenty-five young men and women with no chance of escape lie on top of a padded chair. Miss Palmer turns around, her oversized butt facing her prisoners.


"Good bye guys. I can not say it was a pleasure being your teacher."


"Do not do it!"


"Let us go please!"


Miss Palmer's butt descends with the force of an asteroid on her helpless students. They were pulverized so quickly that I didn't even hear their bones break. The endless mass of this woman's voluminous buttocks has consumed their bodies and silenced their screams.


The gigantic woman stands up, places her hands on her butt and begins to shake it. Even though I can't see it, I am convinced that her buttocks are covered from top to bottom with bloody red stains that a few seconds ago were people. The vibrations cause my crystal prison to shake violently.


"That was fun! And we are just getting started!"


What the hell?! What do you mean?!


Miss Palmer picks up the shrink gun and looks at it for a moment.


“Everyone in this school is going to pay for making fun of me. I want more."


No, please don't.


Miss Palmer leaves the classroom without getting dressed again. As soon as she leaves, she meets Mr. Keith, one of the math teachers.


"What the hell is going on, Palmer?!" Why are you dressed like that?! Do you want to get fired?!"


Miss Palmer shoots and reduces Mr. Keith to the size of an ant.


What the hell?!


"Bye. I hope you like big feet."


Miss Palmer raises her foot and steps on him as if he was a simple vermin.


The cruel woman walks through the corridors of the school shooting left and right. Students and teachers are shrunk and then crushed under the soles of her heels. It is a horrible massacre.


Miss Palmer enters the teachers' lounge with a violent kick.


"Hello morons!"


Before her victims could react, she presses the trigger and shrinks everyone in there. She picks them up one by one, pours them into a coffee cup, and takes a seat on top of Principal Charleston.


“You always underestimated my intellect."


The twenty-two adults submerged in the hot drink swim with all their might in a futile attempt to get out of the cup.


"Get us out of here!"


"I'm burning!"


"We weren't serious!"


"I hope you enjoy your new life as calories to my butt."


Miss Palmer takes the cup and in one gulp drinks all the liquid and the soul inside. She then stands up and returns to her inhuman task. Before leaving, she grabs a large glass jar from the teachers' lounge.


For some reason she is no longer stepping on them. Miss Palmer is simply shrinking them down and putting them in the jar.


"Another one for my collection."


Nobody manages to escape. Every classroom she passes falls prey to her monstrous fingers. The dining room, the gym, the computer room, the audiovisual room. There is no place that does not end up completely empty after her visit. The vase is full of crowded people. There must be more than four hundred souls imprisoned at the mercy of this psychopath.


Miss Palmer leaves the deserted building with the vase full of human beings under her arm, gets into her car and leaves the place.



Ms. Palmer stores her 2012 Corolla in her garage at home. She goes inside her house and closes all doors and windows. There is no one else. Almost everyone in town knows that Miss Palmer is single.


The gigantic kidnapper places the living container on the table in the room, then undoes the necklace in which she has trapped me and looks at me with her colossal eyes.


"Don't worry Turner, I'm not going to do anything to you.You won cleanly." 


Miss Turner places me right next to the jar with the abductees.


"And you wait for me here. I need to get comfortable."


Miss Turner walks to her closet and disappears from our sight. Moments later, she reappears with her hair completely down and displaying a black lingerie set that leaves both cheeks of her tremendous butt completely free, combined with a bra that lifts her enormous breasts.


“Let the fun begin,” she says with a cheeky smile.


The woman lies face down on the bed, which causes her buttocks to face the ceiling. Miss Turner reaches out, grabs the jar full of people, opens it, and the compressed screams instantly escape. She raises her arm and pours a good portion of the prisoners onto the narrow space between her mountainous buttocks.


“Ha, you tickle."


She quickly returns the jar to the table. I have no choice but to watch horrified as the colossal woman places her hands on her gigantic buttocks and begins to press them hard against each other. Hundreds of people scream and cry in pain as they are mercilessly crushed by Miss Palmer's oversized buttocks.


"I always wanted to do this," Miss Palmer says between laughs. "You could say I have a full school up in my ass."


The eyes of the unfortunate victims begin to bulge out of their sockets and their bodies to break. By shaking and shoving her buttocks, Miss Palmer's bottom has become a steamroller and grinder of human beings.


And then it happens, the two mountains of meat collide and a "crack" is heard throughout the room. Miss Palmer's butt is covered in blood and human remains.


"You can't stand anything."


The woman sits on the bed, grabs the bottle, fills both fists with people to finish stamping them violently against her swollen breasts. She opens her hands and begins to rub her boobs with the bodies of the hostages. She moans with her eyes closed, I can feel how countless orgasms of pleasure begin to run through her body.


"Yes, give me more. You are nothing. Give me more!"


Miss Palmer opens her mouth and devours without hesitation the prisoners on her right hand, after swallowing she does the same with those on her left. In a fit of uncontrolled emotion, the giantess grabs the jar with the remaining people, throws them on the mattress and throws her butt over them with such force that the legs of the base of the bed break and it collapses on the floor.


There is only silence, the screaming has suddenly stopped. They have all died, all the people I knew at school have disappeared from the face of the earth. Miss Palmer has fallen asleep after causing the deaths of hundreds of people. Meanwhile I am locked in a glass sphere with nothing to do.


Hours pass and sleep begins to attack me. My eyes close and I lose myself in the darkest nothing.


The sunlight hits me head on. Coming to my senses, I realize that I am in some kind of forest. Wait, I recognize this area, I'm on the outskirts of the town. I seem to have returned to my normal size. Or maybe it was all a dream. Maybe I got drunk and ended up here or something like that. 


No, I'm still wearing my school uniform. What happened yesterday was all too real. I felt it raw.


As I walk three miles into town, I am struck by a crowd gathered outside Miss Palmer's house. The police is here too.


"Where are my children, you damned witch?!"


"What did you do to my sister?!"


"Where are the principal and the teachers?!"


"The school cameras recorded everything! Come out and surrender!" shouts a cop with a bushy beard.


So everything was real. Deep down I wished that it had all been a horrible nightmare.


Suddenly a halo of light bathes the interior of the house. Everyone jumps back scared due to the surprise.


"Get out and don't make things more difficult!" shouts the policeman.  


An explosion is heard and suddenly the house is blown into thousands of pieces. The blast makes me and others fall to the ground. As I try to get up, a gigantic foot crushes three unwary people who were in front of me. Looking up, my heart stops short when I see that Miss Palmer is now almost as tall as the Eiffel Tower.


"But look who it is! It is the gifted student!" she tells me after crushing the rest of the crowd.


Escape, that's the only thing left for me to do. Unfortunately for me, the nightmare was not over, it had just begun.