- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is based on this awesome collage by MAR 332. Check him out. He has a great gallery of content. If you want to check the full version of the image without the blur just click the link below to go his page! Let's show him our support!


https://www.deviantart.com/mar332/art/Giantess-in-the-office-2-921612403


BAD BOSSES

About a year ago the Central American country of Belize closed its borders to the world overnight. Nobody can leave or enter the territory. The nation is isolated from all international contact. Communicating with a person residing in the country is also impossible, the internet and telephone lines have been completely cut.


This is where I come in.


I am a member of the British Secret Intelligence Service, also known as MI6. I arrived this morning to find out what the hell has happened here. The objective of the mission is to find out the reason for the closure of Belize, report it to my superiors and leave here in about a month. I was able to enter the country undetected by boat from Nicaragua.


I have everything I need to pass myself off as a citizen of Belize, a fake ID and forged documents. From now on my new name will be “Oscar Bul”. 40 years old, IT. I come from a small town to the east. I moved to the city because I just got hired for a private accounting firm.


Upon arriving in the city, the excessive number of security cameras installed on the streets caught my attention. Someone is monitoring population movements, but why?


I have thirty minutes left to start my first fake shift at the company, I'd better eat something. I take a seat in a small cafe and order a cheese sandwich and a glass of orange juice. When the waitress brings me my order, I stop her to get some information.


"Good morning beautiful lady, what is your name?" I ask her.


"Sofia," she says with a smile, "You don't look like you are from around here."


"I'm not. I'm from Norway, but I've been living on a small island north of here for more than ten years. My wife passed away from cancer a few weeks ago so I decided to move here and start from scratch."


"You shouldn't have come, everyone in this country knows that Belize City is not a safe place, well, nowhere in the nation is," Sofia says with fear in her voice.


“Speaking of which, I can't help but wonder what all those cameras are for,” I say casually.


“They forced us to put them on, to watch us.”


“They? Who are they?”


Suddenly a strong tremor sends my glass of juice to the ground, breaking it into a thousand pieces. But it doesn't end there, for some reason we are victims of several small earthquakes, one after another.


"Oh no," Sofia says with pale skin. "Sir, you have to go. We're closing."


"But it's not even noon."


"No matter! Just go away!"


Sofia quickly grabs the plate and places the sandwich on the table. She goes inside the premises and closes everything with insurance. Standing up, I realize that all the shops and establishments have suddenly closed. The tremors suddenly stop.


What is hapening here?


Finding no answer to the strange events, I go to the Angel Tower, the tallest building in the city and my place of work. I take the elevator to the fifteenth floor (the last one in fact) and walk to my cubicle. There are cameras everywhere just like on the street. Two minutes before my turn, a girl with orange hair approaches me smiling.


"Hi, I haven't seen you around here. You must be new,” says the girl.


"You got me," I tell him jokingly. Oscar,” I offer my hand for a friendly shake.


"Maria," she says friendly.


The tremors suddenly return, the floor begins to shake violently. Maria's face fills with terror.


"They're here," she says with a blank expression.


"Who are they?" I ask.


"The bosses. Get to work and do your best not to draw attention to yourself. Right now your life depends on it,” she says before running off.


The tremors are getting stronger. I hear screams outside in the streets. What the hell is happening? Turning around and looking out the window I almost screamed in terror as I saw a gigantic brown eye watching everything from the outside.


"I like it that way. Keep working,” says an inhumanly loud female voice.


"Time for an audit," says a more mature voice.


Suddenly a group of colossal white fingers pierce the ceiling and lift it up by the roots. It is at this moment that I see them, two gigantic, well-endowed women of very different ages. They are both fair-skinned, I would dare to say that they are Americans because of their appearance and their accent. One is young looking, some 26 years old, long brown hair, wears glasses and only has on a bra that barely covers the nipples of her colossal round breasts and a black thong that exposes her voluminous thighs and her gargantuan butt capable of destroy an entire building.


Instead, the other giantess appears to be around 48 or 49 years old. She is even taller than the other. She has long black hair and is wearing a white shirt that seems to have a lot of problems containing the immense size of her enormous breasts and long purple super tight leggings that are  about to break due to the pressure of her titanic and voluminous buttocks. I've never seen anything like this, her thighs and butt are even bigger than the other giantess. It seems as if they are… mother and daughter.


In all my years working for the secret service, I've never witnessed anything crazy like this.


"My little worker ants look so cute," says the older giantess.


Suddenly the elevator opens and a group of employees enter. Both colossal women turn their attention to the newcomers. The little workers quickly kneel.


"Please forgive me for being late! I had car trouble!"


"I had to take my son to the doctor before coming!" 


"There was too much traffic!"


Each of them begins to ask the titanic women for mercy. 


"You know the rules," says the young giantess.


The titanic woman stretches out her hand, encloses in her fist the eight unfortunates who dared to be late and raises them up to her face.


"We don't need latecomers in our company," says the young giantess." What do you think we should do with them, Mom?"


I knew it, they are mother and daughter.


The giant mother turns around and pushes her colossal butt back a little.


"I woke up a little naughty today," she says coquettishly. "Put them in here."


"No, Please!"


"Have mercy!"


"I'll never be late again!"


"Please forgive me for not being on time!"


"Good bye guys. Enjoy your time in mom's ass,” the young giantess says between laughs.


The titanic woman stretches the fabric of her monumental mother's legging and mercilessly throws about eight people on her mother's gigantic butt.


"Oh, they move too much," says the giant mother with a racy smile.


It is still possible to see those poor bastards fighting for their lives through the fabric of the legging. They are being crushed little by little by the mountains of meat and fat belonging to that ruthless lady.


"How about we add a little turbulence to it?" says the giant mother.


The colossal woman places both hands on her gelatinous buttocks and starts shaking them frantically with such force that the building begins to shake.


"Calm down mom, you're going to destroy the  building," says the young giantess, laughing.


The giant mother stops fidgeting with her butt and turns to us.


"Looks like I got carried away," she says with a smile. Keep working,” she says with a sudden directive.


Suddenly the elevator doors open again and another group of people enter the office.


"Oh, we have more troublemakers," says the young giantess.


Before the employees even had a chance to apologize, the giantess daughter's right hand grabs them and lifts them into the air.


"Please forgive us boss!"


"We'll do as you say! Please let us go!"


"I have a family!"


"And I haven't had breakfast." The young giantess grabs a woman by the feet and pulls her up to her mouth.


"Please don't eat me! I promise to be on time!" the helpless woman shouted.


The young giantess opens her lips and throws the poor woman into her palate. We can hear how the bones of that unfortunate employee are crushed and ground as if they were a snack.


"Don't finish them all." The mature giantess grabs a man quickly and devours him like a simple peanut.


"I'll never get enough of this," the young giantess says before grabbing another employee and gobbling him whole. "Not even caviar tastes this delicious."


The giant mother grabs a blond-haired girl by her clothes and brings her up to eye level.


“You should be proud. You are going to be useful to me to calm my hunger.” The giantess throws the terrified girl on her tongue and begins to chew her with a face full of satisfaction.


"I'm going to save a few for later," says the young giantess.


The colossal woman takes three men from the palm of her hand and stores them in her gigantic left breast with the utmost care.


"By the way, why are you dressed like that?Don't you have clothes?"  asks the giant mother.


"It's really hot. It's not like it matters much either. We are giants, if someone bothers me for wearing these clothes I just have to step on them"  says the young giantess.


"I love your way of thinking, daughter," says the giant mother with a smile.


When both women finish eating the colossal mother looks down at us.


"Keep working like this. We'll be back later to check you."


The immense woman returns the roof to its original position. After that both mother and daughter leave the place. Each of their steps raise earthquakes that shake the entire building. I need to know what the hell happened here. I need information.


It is lunch time. I have an hour to collect data. Right now I am in a small restaurant near work. Maria arrives with a plate of steamed vegetables with roast chicken and sits down across from me.


"The young woman with the glasses is called Ava, the older woman's name is Lydia. They are mother and daughter. Believe it or not before they were normal people, like you and like and me. But one day the earth opened up and they came out turned into giants. They massacred us, we had no chance. They forced us to tailor clothes for them and build them a palace on the outskirts of the capital. The army was exterminated. Lydia even dared to use our president as a human dildo, she shoved it up her ass, we never heard from him again. They dominate the whole country, they practically do whatever they want" Maria says helplessly.


"How well did you know them before they grew?" I ask her.


Maria looks both ways, I suppose to check that there are no cameras nearby.


"Both used to be on the first floor next to Dr. Beltran."


"Who was Dr. Beltran?"


“Lydia's husband and Ava's father. He disappeared the same day those two bitches grew."


Interesting. Beltran, I must engrave that name on myself. I have a hunch that it will be very useful to me.


Suddenly a storm of nearby screams interrupts our conversation.


"Get out of my way, bugs," I hear Ava's voice say.


Turning towards the street, I witness how the right foot of the semi-nudist giantess crushes almost a dozen people. Lydia is at her side. They are much larger than what I perceived at first impression. According to quick estimates I would say that Ava measures 160 meters and Lydia 162.


Neither of them cares where they step. Wherever they go they leave wreckage and bloodied corpses.


"Every day the construction companies have to fix the chaos that those two leave behind," Maria says annoyed.


“I hope you guys clean up this mess. I don't like dirty cities,” Lydia says with a superior smile.


The gigantic woman bends down and takes in her hands a bus full of people that she carries at eye level.


“Good morning, guys. I'm a little playful today. I hope you like big boobs, and by big I mean…GIANT,” Lydia says.


The mature giantess unbuttons her shirt with her free hand, revealing all of her enormous round breasts, reaffirmed and lifted by a colossal white bra.


"Wow mom, is it me or do they look bigger than usual," says Ava.


Lydia places her left hand on top of one of her gigantic breasts and squeezes it hard.


"Mom's boobs never stop growing, my daughter. That's why they are the best."


Lydia places the bus right in the middle of her two colossal breasts and starts pressing them together. The people inside the car scream as they are compressed by the huge woman's boobs without being able to do anything to avoid it.


"Come on, yell some more. Hearing your little voices cry out for help is exciting!" Lydia shouts pleased.


A loud metallic noise indicates that the structure of the bus has come to an end. The giantess puts her hand in the middle of breasts dirty with blood and human remains and pulls out a flattened car that releases a river of red liquid.


"Too bad, I'm still hot." Lydia throws the wreckage of the car on the ground.


“We can fix that,” Ava says.


The young giantess approaches a nearby building, breaks the ceiling with her fist and starts pulling people left and right.


“What are you doing?”  Lydia says as she laughs.


Ava is placing those poor souls between her mother's gigantic breasts. The young giantess approaches another building and does the same.


"Hey guys, what do you think of mom's big boobs?" Ava says as she fills Lydia's breasts with innocent people.


There must be at least 300 people locked up in that gigantic woman's bra.


"I'm going to show you what a real boob show is."


Lydia places both hands on her breasts and begins shaking them wildly in all directions. The woman's colossal breasts bounce back and forth, launching dozens of people into the air and completely crushing others.


"Just because I'm an old lady doesn't mean I can't move," Lydia says. "Come on daughter, join the fun."


Lydia grabs Ava by the hips and pulls her towards her. Ava's gargantuan breasts collide with Lydia's and the people trapped inside. Both women smile cynically as the mass of their oversized breasts grind and crush the bodies of hundreds of people. I haven't witnessed such a cruel massacre in years and never in this way.


"Come on mom, put more energy on it."


Both giantesses hug each other from each other's hips while their colossal breasts collide again and again, thus raising sonic waves and tremors that make the ground vibrate.


When mother and daughter come off, their breasts are covered with blood stains and human remains. It is a frightening sight. I can feel Maria biting her lips in anger.


"Oh, we got pretty dirty," Lydia says. "We'll have to go back to the house to take a shower."


“I don't think it's necessary, Mom,” Ava says.


The young giantess bends down, sticks out her tongue and begins to lick the blood from her mother's gigantic breasts.


“Oh my daughter, you are so naughty,” Lydia says. “Since you're out there why don't you bite one of my tits?”


When Ava finishes cleaning the older giantess's breasts, she suddenly opens her lips and bites the nipple on her mother's right breast, causing her to let out a little squeal of pleasure. Ava laughs.


"That's how I like it!"


Lydia walks over to Ava and begins to clean her daughter's gigantic, overdeveloped breasts with her tongue as well.


"Come on mom, you embarrass me," says Ava smiling.


At the end of the cleaning session, Lydia gently bites the nipple of her daughter's colossal left breast.


"Mom, they're watching us," Ava says with a laugh.


"Who cares what some ants think? Can't I just give my daughter some love?" Lydia says.


Both giantesses stand up fully, apparently intending to leave.


"I'm a little tired Ava, let's rest before going home," says the giant mother.


Lydia then bends her knees and lets the inordinate weight of the meat of her gigantic buttocks fall down on two buildings full of Belizeans, the buildings are instantly destroyed and a tremor hits the entire city due to the impact of the colossal ass of the woman. A cloud of dust and cement rises from the surroundings.


"I think they should build better buildings, an ass as big as mine requires the best seats," Lydia says with a cruel laugh.


Ava still crouches down and takes a seat, causing her inhuman butt to destroy a building and half another with a crash heard across the metropolis. Ava begins to shake her colossal buttocks on the debris of the building.


"I still have a long way to go to catch up with you. My ass can't take two completely at once,” says Ava.


"Don't worry darling, maybe in the future your buttocks will be huge enough to engulf an entire city," Lydia says with a warm, motherly smile.


Mother and daughter remain seated on top of the remains of hundreds of people as if it were nothing to write home about.


"This is our reality, Maria tells me about to cry. We are nothing to them."


This is the pinnacle of human cruelty and wickedness. I have to find out what the hell happened here. Maybe I figured out what turned them into giants and I can find a way to reverse it. I hope so. For everyone's sake... and for mine too.