- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi, b29;

Author's Chapter Notes:


It was two in the afternoon on a hot summer day. Thousands of people sped through the busy steel metropolis that was New York City. Everyone cared about their life and their affairs, they were like little slaves of their own worlds. Perhaps that is why it seemed strange to none of them that Kimberly Chalmers ran terrified down the street with a round metallic sphere in her hands.


"Get out of my way!" Kimberly yelled at anyone who got in front of her.


The huge figure of the voluptuous woman raised eyes wherever she passed. Her two fleshy buttocks gave shape to a colossal and voluminous butt that was impossible to ignore and that she boasted about at the slightest opportunity. She had a pair of breasts of considerable size, a graceful and youthful face accompanied by long black hair. Her latin appearance and her exorbitant hips automatically made her the center of attention wherever she went.


Kim (as her friends used to call her) went into her house drenched in sweat, placed the metallic sphere on the table and watched it for a few seconds.


"This is great! This is great! " she shouted excited.


Kim took a quick shower and dressed in the most provocative clothes she could find in her closet. A black lingerie set that exposed the full volume of her enormous legs and her disproportionate butt, as well as some black heels.


After getting ready, Kim approached the metal sphere again and stopped to look at it.


"Okay, here I go. There is no return."


Kim heaved a deep sigh and pressed the central button on the dial. Suddenly the mysterious device rose into the air, turned on a green light and with it scanned Kim's entire body, from top to bottom.


“Welcome, Miss Chalmers. Let me introduce myself, my name is SAB (Size Alterer Beam)," a robotic male voice emerged from inside the sphere.


"How do you know my name?" Kim asked confused.


"Dr. Zimmer installed me all the necessary information before dying," SAB said.


"Oh, so it was Veronica, that brainiac, I must have guessed," Kim said with a hint of sadness.


Veronica Zimmer and Kim had been friends since childhood. They had known each other practically since kindergarten. Veronica had always been a prodigy child, skipping courses like nothing happened and humiliating her superiors in all kinds of academic tests. Upon reaching adulthood, she became interested in science and graduated from Harvard at just 22 years old.


The years following her graduation, she was involved in an investigation that she kept secret until the day of its revelation to the world, a ray capable of altering the size of matter. She called it SAB (I know it's not a very creative name, but that's what she decided to name it). Despite its successful preliminary tests, the project was dismissed and ridiculed by the science society, perhaps because of how crazy it sounded or simply because Veronica was a woman. Alone, without funds and banned from the scientific community, Dr. Zimmer died shortly after in a hospital bed, but not before leaving a message to her best friend.


“Go to my house and take the metal sphere from under my bed. It is a gift for you. Do what you want with it, but please show the world that they were wrong about me. Make them pay. Just tell SAB the phrase you and I used to use as the password for our tree house."


Kim knew what her late friend was referring to, she knew very well.


"Dr. Zimmer programmed me so only you can use me," SAB said. "What are your orders?"


"Rainbow chain," Kim said dryly.


Suddenly the green light from the SAB sensor turned red and bathed the entire room.


“Orion protocol activated. Within 10 seconds I will use all my energy source on you, after that I will be unusable forever," SAB said in a harsher voice than it had used so far. “Do you agree with it?"


“Of course! Do it!" Kim yelled excitedly.


“Starting countdown. 10, 9,8,7,6."


Innumerable people's life endings count had started without anyone even knowing it. Before long the world would face an unstoppable threat.


“5,4,3,2,1…"


A beam of intense red light completely covered Kim's body, and with it a strong earthquake shook the entire city.


A roar of unimaginable power was heard throughout the metropolis. Millions of people raised their eyes to the sky and came across the worst of nightmares materialized in the form of a voluptuous woman of 2,500 meters.


"I didn't think I would grow so much." Just by saying those few words, the sonic boom that Kim's voice caused destroyed the windows of hundreds of cars and buildings, as well as broke the eardrums of more than one.


Everything about Kim had grown, including her clothes. Her gigantic body towered like a victorious colossus above the tiny people. Her breasts were two mountains of meat and her already huge butt was now capable of crushing a shopping district like nothing.


Kim had already claimed her first victims without even realizing it. Beneath her colossal feet lay the rubble of dozens of buildings filled with innocent people.


“This is going to be fun. I always dreamed that the whole world would see how big my butt is."


The people on the ground watched in almost slow motion as Kim lifted her right foot. They knew that the impact of such a gigantic mass would be catastrophic. They had to flee at any cost.


"Here I go!" Kim said with a cynical smile.


"Run! " a man shouted to his family after getting out of the car.


"Get out of my way!"


"Please don't leave me behind!"


Kim's titanic heel covered almost the entire threshold of vision for people trying to escape. The shadow of the sole was cast on dozens of buildings that would soon turn to junk.


One footstep, one single footstep was enough for her to turn thousands of people into immortalized red spots on her sole and to destroy an entire area of buildings. The consequences of the stomp were not long in coming, the sonic wave of the noise blowing up hundreds of terrified passers-by and cars. In addition to causing a deadly earthquake.


An immense cloud of dust and debris rapidly deteriorates in the surroundings.


"Why do you run? Have you never seen a big woman before?" Kim said with a smile.


The giantess crouched down, sharpened her right hand and without any complication she pulled a building from its base and brought it up to her face. The hundreds of people inside the building ran terrified from one side to the other.


"Hey guys, I'm a little hungry. It is nothin personal."


Kim broke through the roof of the building and brought her right eye closer to get a better look at her lunch. The poor souls found there could not believe that they found themselves trapped in the hand of a giant woman who threatened to devour them. It was too surreal. Some still hoped that everything was a horrible nightmare while others had already resigned themselves to the cruel reality that had touched them.


Kim raised the building, opened her mouth, turned the building and let all its contents, as many objects as people descend to her lips. Screams of desperation and terror resounded everywhere. Some of the condemned refused to die by grasping at whatever was a hand in an attempt to defy gravity.


"Come on, don't be shy. I'm sure you'd love to be a part of my butt,” Kim said between laughs.


The gigantic woman shook the building like a bag of candy, causing all the remaining wretches to fall into her jaws. To end their feast, Kim dropped the building to the ground, leading to an explosion of fire and foundations.


"That was delicious, but I'm sorry to tell you that I'm still not satisfied."


Kim reached down, took four buildings, broke them in half and poured all the human and inhuman contents inside into her mouth. Hundreds of people in her stomach were slowly becoming calories for her gigantic butt.


"Much better," said the cruel titan.


Kim lifted both heels and began to walk without caring about the destruction and chaos she caused with every slight movement, in fact she was enjoying it. She was purposely walking through the most populous areas in order to step on the largest number of victims.


"Where do you think you're going?" I don't want to play alone,” she said.


Suddenly she stopped in the center of the city and looked around. Destruction spread everywhere.


"I'm going to show you a magic trick."


Kim grabbed her oversized buttocks with her hands and began squeezing and shaking them, causing miniature earthquakes to shake the entire metropolis.


"I think I can say I have the biggest butt in the whole world. Why don't you take a closer look at it?"


The shadow of Kim's titanic rear was cast over hundreds of buildings and streets. While both buttocks mercilessly descended on the city, thousands of people tried to escape in a futile attempt to save themselves.


The full weight of Kim's disproportionate butt fell off at once and with it hundreds of thousands of unfortunates were buried under tons of meat and fat. Sprawling shopping districts and and neighborhoods packed with buildings were crushed in less than a second by Kim's monumental buttocks.


"I've never had so much fun! Thanks Veronica!"


As Kim wiggled her butt over the rubble she grabbed ten buildings from the ground, five for each hand, and slammed them into her breasts. Her nipples skyrocketed in excitement.


"How little they can stand," she said sarcastically.


Kim stood up, turned around and stared for a few seconds at the gigantic deep hole her monstrous butt had left in the city. The immense mass of his rear was covered with red blood stains that seconds ago were people, cement and remains of buildings.


Suddenly something nearby caught Kim's attention. The giantess took two deadly steps and was met by a human sea of hundreds of thousands of people who desperately gathered to flee from her.


"Oh, how cute they look huddled together."


"Run!"


"She is coming!"


"I don't want to die!"


"Run!"


"I'm going to give you a present," Kim said.


The giantess strengthens her right hand and caught almost three thousand people between her fingers.


"I'm going to get you a new place to live," Kim said with a smile.


The gigantic woman stretched open the elastic of her thong with her free hand and stuffed the group of kidnapped people between her mountainous buttocks. Then she bent down, grabbed another handful of wretches and crammed them into the endless valley of her butt alike.


"And there's room for many more," Kim said with a laugh after putting the thong back in place.


Kim placed both hands on her buttocks and began to shake them and squeeze them together gently.


“Don't go suffocating in there, guys."


More than five thousand people screamed and struggled unsuccessfully to escape from those two immovable walls of meat and fat. Meanwhile Kim scoffed and enjoyed her new size and power.


“We're just getting started on the fun, guys. There's still a lot of me left to give,” Kim said with a mean smile.


Very soon the world would know how far the cruelty of that demon with the appearance of a woman was capable of reaching.