- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Mouth Play, Saliva, Body Exploration

“Did you have a good time?” she said, looking up. She didn’t need to look down to know that Jack was nodding furiously. Mona got off the bed to put the lighter on the nightstand, her ass jiggling with every step. The tiny man watched in awe as her giant legs and ass soared off the bed and moved into the distance. His eyes were glued to that ass, and he ran to follow it. He almost made it to the edge of the bed before Mona started backing up. She stood in front of Jack instead of where she sat him down earlier. 

Jack’s eyes shot up into the sky with fear, realizing what a foolish decision it was to be where he is. The unaware giantess bent her knees and began to sit. The tiny trapped on the edge of the bed had nowhere to run. A fall from this height would be certain death, but being crushed under a titanic ass had to have worse odds. His legs simply failed him; he could do nothing but watch Mona’s two, cataclysmic cheeks slowly part as they fell toward him. It was apparent now that he was fucked.

As she descended, darkness overwhelmed the area underneath. It was like someone had turned off the sun. The crack above him kept spreading, the colossal asshole and vulva faintly coming into view. Great walls of skin encased Jack in a musky corridor. In almost no time at all, each mass of meat collided with the comforter. Mona’s cheeks depressed the fabric and sank, flattening it to nothing, and the bed creaked under her weight. As if between two tectonic plates, Jack stared up into the void. The giantess settled, and there was more than enough space above Jack to move around. The only light came from behind, barely illuminating the cavern. The air was heavy, and he felt the heat radiating from her. Sweat beaded on his forehead. Squinting his eyes, he peered up into the shadows. The quivering asshole above him was the scariest thing his eyes had ever seen. 

Her ass launched away from him blasting him with light. She realized her mistake, picked him up from where she was just sitting bare-assed, and brought him to her face. 

“Sorry,” she whispered. “I bet it was a hell of a view, though.” Mona grinned. 

“Still is,” he returned. There was no chance she would ever be able to hear him. 

“I’d say it’s time for me to go again, wouldn’t you?” she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she lifted him, opened her mouth, and dropped him on her tongue. He yelled and moved for the exit. The tongue underfoot dragged him back into the warm darkness, and the teeth at the exit slammed shut with a loud clack. With the light snuffed out, sounds and smells became more intense. Touch was heightened. Spit clung to his body like a tissue clings to freshly administered cum. It slopped over his body while Mona’s tongue simply had its way with him. She pressed him against the roof of her mouth, her cheeks, her tongue, her lips, her gums, and her teeth. Wet flesh surrounded and touched every inch of Jack’s being. Her tongue slowed, and the tip held him in place suspended at the top of her mouth. The saliva from his body and face oozed down, dribbling into the depths of spit surrounding her tongue. 

He caught his breath. With the tip of her dexterous tongue, Mona gently moved him to the inside of her bottom teeth and did her best to position her tongue over his dick. After only a couple quick movements of her tongue, he was once again out of breath. 

A wet, warm cavern caressed his small body while the giant’s tongue massaged his pelvis. The taste buds on the tip of her tongue moved around his member, gently pushing it back and forth. Jack had made up his mind: this was the best blowjob imaginable. Nothing in the universe could top it. He grabbed the tip of her tongue with his arms and leaned into it. She lifted her tongue along with him high into the air as he was getting close to cumming. Then, her tongue quickly descended leaving his body suspended in the air. His stomach lurched as he fell, plummeting deep into the darkness. The descent cooled his wet face. Just as he started to ejaculate, his body plunged into a huge pool of her spit. He struggled to stay afloat in the thick substance as his streaks of white seed darted their way through the saliva. His mind was racing. 

Mona reached into her mouth and took Jack out. He caught a glimpse of her fingering herself before being stuffed into her open armpit. As she brought her arm down, the hairy, sweaty skin stuck to his body, and he was returned to darkness. The smell of Mona was omnipresent. It pervaded his nose and his mouth. Her smell was overwhelming. The hairs around him were coarse and jagged. They felt like low-grade carpet against his bare skin. Light returned as fast as it left, and Jack was swept out into the air. The masturbating giantess positioned him above her erect nipple and dropped him there. 

This was by far the softest skin Jack had ever touched. He wrapped his arms and legs around it, he and his erect penis desperate to go another round. He plunged his shaft into the miniscule folds of her nipple. Far down below, wet squelches and wet flicks get faster, and Mona’s gentle cries fill the air. Jack, nearly close again, looked up at her face above him. Her enticing gaze holds him there. He jolts and finishes for a third time right as she tenses. Lightning zaps through them, igniting every nerve in their bodies. They are connected in this moment, far away from the rest of the world. Her heavy breathing is a comfortable, gentle sound that keeps the silence at bay.

Mona lifted him from her sensitive nipple and left him on the bed. Her hips swayed as she slowly walked to the table to pick up Jack’s camera. 

“You’re looking for good shots, and these are the best you’re gonna get,” she said, looking over her shoulder while fiddling with the camera. Mona walked back to the bed and snapped a shot of Jack sitting naked on the comforter. The camera made a loud click, and her hand reached down for the tiny. She put him on her lips and took another picture, then another. She placed him all over her body, struggling with how to hold the camera at such bizarre angles. He graciously obliged, posing in all sorts of ways. He was still scared, but at this point, there was nowhere else he’d rather be. 

Jack looked high up into the sky from the folds of Mona’s asshole, kindly waving to the camera looming above. The flash nearly blinded him as it lit up her entire ass. She moved the camera around to her face to see the shot and laughed. Her fingers retrieved Jack and brought him to her face. 

“You know, I could get used to having you around,” Mona gently said as she held him up to her eyes. “I haven’t had this much fun in a long time.” A grin crept across her face, and Jack soaked up the scene. 

The glimmer of her eyes mimicked the glow of the sun. The one eye he could see looked like an island oasis surrounded by spanning seas. The color of her eye changed the air around him, warming him. Bright blue washed over his skin like a light, morning rain. It was as if he was being looked at by God herself, the awe of the scenery almost too great to bear. Great, dark lashes spread out over vast, pink, plateaus of skin off into the distance. He could see every single pore and miniscule hair on her skin. Each tiny freckle on her skin was a massive and apparent manifest of time and age from his perspective. Time was still. Everything else stopped in favor of this one moment, allowing it to exist. He felt as though he could stay here forever simply basking in her light.

Chapter End Notes:

Gentle giantess content is pretty new to me, but I felt it was good to branch out. For early access to my stories, you can subscribe to my Patreon. Feel free to commission me to write the story of your wildest dreams.

https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla

For Commissions and Questions: GiantessCirilla@gmail.com