- Text Size +

Alexa has been through many different phases of her young life. At only 22, she’d already been molested by one of her friends’ fathers – he was now in prison for that – and she’d also made the decision to become a lesbian, dating another woman much older than her. That relationship didn’t work, and Alexa was now single and trying her best to live a normal life.

There was one thing different, however. She had gotten plastic surgery and now had a rack as big as two basketballs. Luckily, the change didn’t give her any back pain. It just gave her thousands of likes on her photos on Instagram, especially when she took photos of herself in a bikini. Her butt and thighs also became more thick, so she was a package deal now.

Alexa was hungry one day and decided to order Taco Bell off of Doordash. She was too lazy to get in her car and make the 10-minute drive there and get the food herself. She ordered three of the grilled cheese double steak burritos and a large Pepsi because she was so hungry.

Her stomach growled as she lay on her living room couch, waiting for the food to arrive. As she waited, however, she began to feel more pain. This time, it wasn’t just coming from her stomach. It was coming from all over her body.

“Agh. What the fuck,” she said, groaning in pain. Not long after, she noticed that the living room was becoming smaller. Just minutes later, Alexa hit her head on the ceiling. The living room wasn’t becoming smaller – she was becoming bigger! But how?

Her clothes felt much tighter, too. Her jeans had ripped almost entirely from how big her thighs had gotten. She continued to grow and eventually her head smashed through the ceiling and half of her face was now in her upstairs bedroom. By now, her jeans and shirt had completely ripped off, leaving her half-naked.

Her gargantuan boobs were barely covered by her bra now. They only covered her nipples. Her panties were also riding up her butthole, causing an extreme wedgie. She could feel her mountainous buttcheeks on the hardwood floor in the living room.

“What the hell is going on?” she asked. She was beginning to get scared about how big she was getting. After growing over the next five minutes, Alexa had broken through the roof of her house and was completely naked. She towered over her town now.

She looked down to see many people, now the size of ants, running from her in fear. She lifted one of her feet in an attempt to make a step, but when she did, she accidentally stepped on a car.

“Wow….I’m so big, I crushed a whole ass car with my foot,” she said. She went from being scared to being intrguied about how big she was now. She looked back down at the tiny people and chuckled.

“Where are you all going?” she asked as she now started walking toward the tinies. Her footsteps were making the ground shake around her. She eventually knelt down and picked up a couple tiny people with her index finger and thumb, bringing them up to her face.

“You people are so tiny!” she exclaimed. “God, I’m so hungry. I wonder what you people taste like.” She smiled and then held the tinies above her face, opening her mouth before she let go of them, all of them falling into her mouth.

She didn’t even bother to chew. They were so small, she easily swallowed them whole. She licked her lips as they slid down her throat.

“You guys were tasty, but not enough to fill me up,” the giantess said. She continued walking, picking up more tiny people and eating them. She reached the high school and looked into the giant glass window in the front of the school. She could make out the students walking up and down the flights of stairs.

‘Hi!” she said to the people inside. She knelt down to get a better view, but her boobs swung and smashed into the glass, shattering it. The students now began to scream and run in different directions. Alexa just laughed at what she had just done.

“Oh, my God! I can’t believe I just destroyed a building with my boobs!” she said, continuing to laugh. “Awww. Don’t be scared of big, bad Lexi.” She reached into the hole she had made with her boobs and grabbed some students, bringing them up to her chest.

“Don’t act like you don’t love these big titties,” she said. dropping the tinies from her hand down toward her cleavage. As some began to slide in the space between her large boobs, she pushed them together, squishing the life out of almost all of them.

“I know you all like being squished by my boobs,” she said. Torturing tinies with her boobs gave her another idea.

“I wonder what my ass can do at this size,” she said. She then turned around and headed toward a suburb where there were many houses. She towered over one of them.

“Being so big is so exhausting. I need to take a seat,” she said. She then turned around, overshadowing the house with her bubble butt. She slowly squatted down, her butt causing a solar eclipse, and sat on the house, destroying it entirely. She rubbed her butt on the house before standing up.

Many pieces of the house, including the tiny people that once lived there, were now stuck to her butt.

“This is crazy! I crushed a whole house with my butt!” she exclaimed, becoming more excited at what she could do at her size. She then bent over and shook her butt back and forth, her cheeks clapping at she did that.

As she shook her butt, parts of the house that were stuck to her buttcheek fell to the ground, crushing cars and even other houses.

Alexa looked down then and noticed a car pulling up to her house.

“Oh, is that my Doordash order?” she asked. She walked back over to her house and picked the car up with two fingers, the driver still inside.

The driver screamed as the giantess picked his car up and held it in the sky. Alexa looked into the car to see the tiny man screaming.

“You look delicious,” she said, adding an evil chuckle. She held the car over her face and opened her mouth. She began shaking the car as to get the tiny driver out so she could eat him.

The driver tried his best to avoid falling out of the car, but eventually, the door swung open and he fell out, right into the giantess’ mouth. Like she had done with the other tinies she had eaten, Alexa swallowed the man whole.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!” she said, rubbing her very skinny stomach. She then felt a rumbling noise come from her stomach.

“Oh, no. You tinies seem to have some effect on my stomach,” she said. She then squatted down over the tiny town as she pushed on her stomach muscles.

“I’m really sorry about this, you tiny people. But I really have to fart,” she warned them. “Get ready!” Alexa blew a big, wet, bubbly fart, blowing the buildings, houses and cars away like a hurricane.

“Much better,” the giantess said. She had no idea how she had gotten so big, but she was enjoying it very much.