- Text Size +

The light from the TV reflects off Tanya's tanned skin as the wrestling Pay-Per-View rolls on. A muscular arm reaches around me to the bowl of popcorn that's been placed on my lap and a pair of impossibly large fingers pick up a piece of popcorn, lifting it above and behind my head where I hear a loud crunch.


A lot impresses me about Tanya, but little more than the girl's ability to consume snacks. One vast bowl of popcorn, several family-sized bags of chips, a small fortune's worth of jerky an entire bundle of bananas had been assembled around us before this show began, and they'd all be gone by the end. Tanya might even still be hungry afterwords.

“Oh! Oh! He's going to reverse it!” Tanya says, pointing at the screen. Her free arm squeezes me in excitement; the simple gesture nearly forcing the air from me as her rock-hard muscle presses into my chest. Tanya's usually pretty good about knowing her strength, but in her excitement she can sometimes lose herself just a little, and that tends to end painfully for me.

“Ooh! Rope break!” She squeals in excitement, causing me to bounce in her lap, her tits landing heavily on my shoulder. I am glad Tanya's having a good time though I fear being hurled across the room if the result of this match doesn't go her way. It hasn't happened yet, but if Tanya really lost control she could put me through the wall and into the next county.

I knew she never would, though. If there was one thing Tanya loved more than her wrestling it was me, her little boyfriend Brad, and she would never intentionally hurt me. However, Tanya likes to “play” with me, and Tanya has a pretty physical idea of the word “play”. And when your girlfriend is an eight and a half foot amazon that “play” is bound to hurt a little.

“One...two...aww, he kicked out!” Tanya says. She reaches down to the popcorn to pick up another piece but this one she brings to my lips, which I obediently part to allow her to feed me. About one in every ten or twenty pieces of food gets fed to me during these shows and I'm not about to upset her by refusing. 

Sat here on Tanya's lap I'm more of a teddy bear than a boyfriend—she needs something to squeeze when she watches these shows. And man does she get into them. Don't get me wrong, wrestling is fun and all, but I'd fallen off after the Attitude Era ended and I probably wouldn't even know who was on the roster anymore if it weren't for Tanya.

It was funny watching how Tanya reacted to these wrestlers. Most people would see these chiseled muscle-men as larger than life, but as Tanya was bigger and stronger than all of them she considered them cute. Even Andre the Giant would be dwarfed by Tanya—if she wanted to put her chin on the top of his head she'd have to bend down. She could easily beat any of them in a fight too—her entire body was filled with thick, hard muscle with legs the size of tree trunks and arms thicker than some people's necks.

“Oh there's the F5!” Tanya says, bouncing in her seat. I would have gone flying if not for the arm keeping me down. “And a second! And a third!” On the TV the pin is made—the referee counts to three and the bell rings.

“YESSS!!!” Tanya cheers, jumping up from her seat and spilling popcorn all around as I dangle from her arm. “Brock Lesnar wins!!!”

She grips me under the armpits and holds me up to her. “Aren't you happy Brock won? Look at him, isn't he so cute!”

I chuckle. “A lot of words have been used to describe Brock Lesnar,” I say. “But I've never heard anyone describe him as cute.”

“Aww, but he is!” Tanya says. “I just wanna pick him up and squeeze him! Look at him!” Tanya watches the dominant heavyweight exit the ring on TV, wearing a smile that one might have while looking at a puppy.
Tanya lowers me to the ground and releases me. She towers over me by nearly three full feet and about three times my weight as well. She's very fortunate that this house has been custom-built for her stature or else she'd be constantly hitting her head on doorframes, and that's if she could stand upright at all! This convenience for her was a real hassle for me; I had to use a little stool every time I wanted to brush my teeth or do anything in the kitchen. Not that Tanya would let me cook; she insisted that she take care of everything domestic herself, and she was an excellent cook. I'm a lucky guy, I know.

But there was a downside to being waited on hand-and-foot by an amazon, and by the look on her face I had the feeling I was about to experience it. “That was a really awesome main event.” Tanya says. “I really want to relive it. Wanna wrestle?”

Dread fills me. “I...can we just cuddle instead?” I ask hopefully.

“Nooo, I wanna wrestle!” Tanya whines. “Don't worry, it's all kayfabe, I won't actually hurt you, and I've trained you how to take bumps! Come on!”

I knew there was no arguing with Tanya. I sigh. “Fine...” I concede. Tanya squeals in excitement.

“I'll go get your wrestling shorts!” Tanya says. “Stay right there. Don't you dare pick up that popcorn; I'll do it.” She walks towards the door but turns back halfway there. “Oh, but you can take your clothes off for me.” She giggles as she walks through the door.

I sigh as I start to strip. Well, this was going to hurt! Tanya was right: She has studied the art of professional wrestling very closely and knows how to “work”, as they say in the business. And it's true that she's taught me how to “bump”—in other words, take my blows and slams with as little impact as possible to my body. We'd even padded the floor of the living room for this very reason. Still—there was no getting around the fact that being tossed around by a 8'6” amazon was going to hurt no matter how gentle she tried to be.

A few minutes pass and I see the door open and a jaw-dropping sight meets my eyes: Tanya is standing there before me, towering over me in her matching crop top and booty shorts, her every curve on display. And I can tell you that Tanya has no shortage of curves. In her hand she is holding an almost comically small pair of shorts for me to wear.

“Don't get too excited before the match starts!” Tanya smirks as she saunters over to me. “The crowd can tell if you pitch a tent in these!”

I take the shorts from her and put them on, covering my growing hard-on. “What crowd?” I ask.

“The crowd that's going to watch our match!” Tanya says, gesturing to nobody. She likes to really get into these things—she'll simulate crowd noise, entrance music, announcers, you name it. Hence her need to make the matches as “realistic” as possible, much to my shagrin.

“Well...are we ready to start, then?” I ask nervously.

“Not quite yet, you need your baby oil!” Tanya says, grabbing a bottle off the countertop and pouring some oil into her hands, rubbing them together.

“Do we really need that?” I ask, but Tanya just scolds me with a tisking expression.

“You've got to look your best!” She says, reaching for me with her oiled-up hands and beginning to rub me down with those massive mits. It was a pretty pleasant experience, though fairly alarming how easily she manhandles me as she manipulates my body to reach every spare inch.

“Do you need any help with yours?” I ask hopefully, but Tanya laughs.

“It'd take forever if you put mine on!” Tanya laughs. “I did mine already. But if you want you can give me a massage later; I'd love to feel you walk on my back.”
It only takes a couple more minutes before my body is completely lathered up in oil. And there we were; two competitors about to tussle. One impossibly huge and muscular amazon, and one man who barely looked like he'd be a jobber in a local indie fed.

“I'm going to get this couch out of the way.” Tanya said. She walks over to our custom-built massive couch and easily shoves it backwards towards the wall. “Let me get our ring ready.” She quickly moves to remove the spilled popcorn and the rest of the detritus left from her snacking. The space is now prepared.

“Too bad we don't have ropes.” Tanya says. “But that's okay. I don't wanna do high spots anyway; you know I'm afraid of heights.”

It was the irony of irony, the amazon afraid of heights. But it was probably for the best; if Tanya ever jumped from even the middle rope of a standard ring I didn't doubt it would instantly collapse beneath the impact; to say nothing of our poor house, reinforced as it may be!

“Here,” Tanya says, grabbing my shoulders and steering me to the far corner of the room. “This will be gorilla position. We'll start from here.” Sometimes Tanya's wrestling lingo loses me completely and I have no idea what she's talking about, but I'll obey her regardless. As I stand there ready to “enter” I watch as she reaches over and grabs her custom-made replica title belt and puts it around her waist.
“The champion always enters second so you're going to enter first.” Tanya says. “I'll call the match in the ring so just follow my lead. Ready?”

Full of dread I nod. Behind me Tanya makes a sound similar to the washed-out screaming of a crowd hyped for a wrestling match. Putting on her ring announcer voice, Tanya lowers her voice and states: “Ladies and gentlemen, this match is for the world heavyweight championship! Entering first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, it's the challenger: Big Brad!

Tanya imitates the chugging of hard rock guitars in what she has declared to be my theme music and I start forward. I make some half-hearted motions to the “crowd” as I make my entrence. I stand there in the center of the “ring” trying to loosen myself up for the “fight” about to happen, just hoping I can come out of it without hurting too much.

Tanya walks to the far side of the living room and turns around. Hands on her hips she puffs up her chest and poses. In her fake announcer voice she says: “Hailing from Parts Unknown, weighing in at five hundred fifty pounds, your world heavyweight champion... Titanium Tanya!!!” Tanya hums her own theme music as she struts towards me, the floor shaking a bit under each of her firm steps. I look up at Tanya as she approaches. The cool expression she puts on cannot mask the excitement in her eyes.

I pray that Tanya remembers how strong she is, otherwise this is really gonna hurt.

“Dingdingding!” She shouts, imitating the ring bell. In a lower voice she instructs me, “Okay, lock up. Test of strength.” I reach my hands out and she takes them in her much larger ones. Then she suddenly shoves them so hard that I fly backwards and land on my back.

“You're supposed to push back!” Tanya whines as I get up from the carpet, moaning.

“I was!” I say. “You pushed too hard!”

“I was barely pushing at all!” Tanya pouts. “Okay, try again.” She takes my hands in hers again and pushes me again. I stumble a bit but stay on my feet. “You've got to at least try to push back!” Tanya complains again.
“I am!” I insist. “You've just got to pretend I have a chance!”

“Okay, again.” Tanya says. Her hands around mine, I push up against them with all my force. Tanya lets me push her hands back a couple inches before pushing them back and then some using her most casual strength.
Tanya stomps as if trying to get herself out of it; the shock from her booted foot almost causes me to stumble again. Then Tanya knees me in the chest. It's as gentle as she can make it, but the mass of her firm muscle impacting me even at low speeds causes me to stumble backwards.

“Headlock,” Tanya says, keeping her voice low as to not let the “crowd” hear her calling the match. She pulls me into her oiled-up body and slides her arm around my neck, her massive, firm bicep curling up right under my mouth. I have no doubt she could absolutely decapitate me if she put in her full strength, but as it was she didn't even put enough force in it to really choke me. Nonetheless I struggle and try to move her arm away; it's like rock and I can't move it an inch.

“Elbow me in the gut,” Tanya whispers. “Go on!” No matter how powerful she is I always feel awkward about hitting my girlfriend, even when she asks me to. I halfheartedly elbow her abs around the level of my shoulder, they're as firm as concrete.

Tanya gives an unsatisfied moan. “Come on!” She says. I hit harder, my arm crashing against the solid concrete of her abs. “I can't sell that!” Tanya complains. “Hit me for real, Brad!” Okay, then. I swing my arm back with all my force and wince in pain as it hits her abs, stinging strongly.

The blow doesn't hurt Tanya whatsoever but she sells it, releasing me from her headlock and doubling over, clutching her stomach in mock pain. “Aah!” She yells, and much more quietly tells me: “Kick me in the leg.” I hesitate as I'm still rubbing my sore arm. “This is a big man match; you have to 'chop the tree' to take away my height advantage!” She chides me.

Still holding my arm, I wind up and give her a kick that would knock over just about anyone. It connects with her calves, which are so hard that it feels like I might have kicked a wall. Still, Tanya sells it, falling down onto her knees and rattling the house. I can nearly look Tanya in her eyes as she's on her knees.

I don't have to wonder what her next planned spot is as her catcher's-mit-sized hand clasps tightly around my throat. “Chokeslam”, she whispers. I brace myself; this is going to hurt. I do a little jump—as Tanya has taught me—and she rotates my body and “gently” slams me to the ground. A large bang sounds out and I roll onto my side in stinging pain.

Tanya drops to her knees and grabs my shoulders, easily rolling me back onto my back. Leaning in she whispers into my ear: “Kick out at two.” Then louder: “ONE...TWO...”

Tanya's hands release my shoulders just enough for me to roll onto my side and pump my first into the air. Tanya makes an “Ooooh!” Sound that is supposed to be the crowd reacting to the near-fall. An enraged look comes onto Tanya's face—one that would be absolutely terrifying it I didn't know she was acting—and pulls me back to a standing position.

“Chops.” Tanya says simply.

“Please, not chops...” I try and protest but already her massive hand has struck my chest, causing stinging pain and almost knocking me over again.

“WOOO!” Tanya whoops loudly. I see her winding up for another chop; I try to flinch out of the way but her other hand holds my arm firmly so I can't move. “WOOO!” Tanya shouts again as her hand makes contact with my reddened flesh. I double over in pain.

Tanya poses, putting her hands on her hips and mugging for the non-existent crowd. As she does so, she says out of the corner of her mouth: “I'm being arrogant and not paying attention to you. Try to take advantage and spear me!”

Getting ready for the sensation of my shoulder slamming into a brick wall I rush forward to spear Tanya the best I can, considering that I have to jump to hit her above her hip bone. But Tanya catches me, lifts me up easily, and then jumps forward and slams me to the ground in a belly-to-belly suplex. She makes sure her weight doesn't land on me—as I'd surely be crushed as it did—but the floor still sucks to land on, padded though it is.

There isn't time to recover as I feel Tanya's hands come and reach around my front and lift me up well above my normal height, her breasts pushing into my back. “Suplex city” She says, and I get ready to fly. Tanya flips backwards and throws me back over her head. Her huge, muscular body hits the ground with a shuddering bang while I go tumbling head-over-heels across the room.

Winded and disoriented I struggle back to my feet, but Tanya—unphased by her impact with the carpet—has already gotten back up and rushes over to me. Those massive hands again; up into the air I go, and a moment later I go flying in the other direction as she suplexes me again. 

Woosey again I make my way to my feet. Tanya scoops me up and puts me on her powerful shoulders, clearly getting ready to give me “cute” Brock Lesnar's finishing move, but she positions my arm around her powerful neck and whispers to me: “Give me the slingblade”.

I don't know how I could possibly execute this move on her but Tanya does the work for me, throwing her shoulders back as if I had somehow yanked her neck back and dropping to the ground with a thunderous bang; I myself landing on my back right next to her.

“Make the cover.” She says. As quick as I can manage I scramble to get on top of her, pushing her shoulders down with all my might. She counts: “ONE...TWO...” and then kicks out with such force that I go flying off of her, rolling on the ground and almost bumping into the couch.

As I get up she is once again seething in terrifying pretend anger. “Now I'm mad, no one gets that close against me.” She says. “Uppercuts!” I almost don't have time to prepare as her forearm comes and hits my chest at such an angle that I'm actually lifted off the ground and stumble backwards. There's not much “upper” to her uppercuts as my chest is roughly level with her waist, but she leans down and gives me another one anyway, this one really knocking me off my feet.

Tanya stands over me with her stance wide and knees slightly bent. “I have two words for ya!” She shouts, then does the famous chop motion over her crotch. “SUCK IT!” She pulls me to my feet and shoves my head between her thighs. If she really wanted to she could pop my head like a grape, but as it is she holds me here and I await the pedigree.

Tanya drops to her knees in a move that shakes the whole house again, pretending to drive my head into the ground. I limply bounce off my front and writhe around in pain, my chest still sore from those chops and uppercuts. She looks down at me and mikes a wild face as she runs her finger across her neck. She's mixing her wrestlers like crazy but I don't dare point that out as she lifts me up and holds me upside-down in front of her, my head inches from her crotch.

“Rest. In. PEACE!” Tanya taunts me in her best Undertaker impression before thunderously dropping to her knees again, letting my head lightly touch the ground as she pretends to pile-drive me. I drop onto my back. I can see Tanya towering over my prone body, her knees on either side of me. She picks up my arms and puts them across my chest. I see her stick her tongue out and make a wild face as she makes the cover.

“One...two...THREE! Dingdingding!” Tanya shouts, releasing me as she gets up and starts humming her theme tune again. Putting on her announcing voice she says: “And STILL world heavyweight champion of the woooorld.... Titanium Tanya!!!”

As I lay there moaning in pain Tanya grabs her custom belt and holds it high above her head, almost touching the ceiling of this already high-ceiling-ed living room. She imitates the crowd cheering as she shows off her belt to all the none-existent spectators before buckling it around her own waist.

After a couple more minutes of strutting around and showing off, Tanya decides that the show is over. She walks over and kneels down in front of me, looking down at me with concern. “Awww, are you okay, Brad?” She asks tenderly, slipping her hand behind my shoulders and pulling me into a sitting position. “I didn't slam you too hard, did I?”

“Those chops really stung,” I say, looking down at my bright red chest.

“Oh no!” She says, pouting sympathetically. “I thought I was holding myself back enough! I keep forgetting how fragile you are, Brad!”

“Yeah, fragile...” I say wearily. Tanya scoops me up in her arms and cradles me against her chest. I can smell the baby oil that she used as well as the sweet scent of her skin. In all that I don't think Tanya even broke a sweat, while I'm sweaty and messy all over.

“You're the best little jobber I can ask for!” Tanya says, rocking me. “You took those blows like a champ, and you got a two-count on me!”

“Only 'cause you let me,” I chuckle weakly. Tanya slowly rocks me back and forth.

“Maybe we should practice taking bumps better, that way it won't hurt you so much.” Tanya says, with a hint of chiding in her voice. “I really was being gentle with you!”

“Maybe...you should wrestle someone your own size.” I say, laughing.

“Aww, but you're my favorite little jabroni!” Tanya says, squeezing me ever so lightly. “I know you're into it...we've just got to toughen you up a bit!” But looking down at the bright red marks she made I can tell she feels bad.

“But that'll be for another day.” Tanya says. “Come on.” She lifts me up and throws me over her shoulder like an exhausted child and heads for the bathroom. She enters and heads over to the tub; kneeling down she starts to fill the tub with hot water.

Tanya perches me on the toiled and undresses me, first undoing my wrestling boots before pulling down my shorts and then finally my underwear, leaving me naked, giggling quietly. Soon the tub is filled and Tanya picks me up and lowers me in.

I gasp as I feel the hot water around my body but it's soothing all at once. Like everything else in this house the tub is built way large for Tanya's sake and it's far longer than I am tall, so I easily let myself sink beneath the water. Tanya supports my head above the water as she looks with a pitying look down at my little bruised body.

“My poor baby!” Tanya says, grabbing a bar of soap and rubbing it in her hands. She starts sliding her hands all around my body; soothing and relaxing me. She grabs a washcloth and starts to clean me with it. I close my eyes and sigh as the baby oil and sweat leave my body, floating there in the tub.

“I tell you what, I'm going to take care of you all day tomorrow.” Tanya says. “I'll call your work for you and tell them that you're not feeling well. Then you can spend the entire day resting and I'll wait on you hand and foot. I'll make your favorite foods while you lay on the couch and watch your favorite shows, then I'll join you and we'll have some snuggles, sound nice?”

“Y-yes, it does.” I say, shivering as her fingers run up my thigh towards my crotch, teasing my manhood with surprising tenderness.

“I know you're hurting, so I want to take the whole day to make you feel good.” She says, her soapy fingers sliding up and down my shaft. “You wanna feel good, my little jabroni?”

“Yes...” I says, helpless as her massive hand plays with my manhood. It feels so nice that I almost forget the stinging of my chest or the aching of my back. Tanya smiles at me; the smile that lets me know she can get away with whatever she wants with me.

She takes her hand away from me, sitting up straight and pulling off her top and revealing her voluminous chest; each of her boobs about the size of my head. She then stands up and pulls off her booty shorts fully revealing her massive, round, muscular ass.

With one massive leg after the other she steps into the bath before settling herself in behind me. The water level rises considerably as she sits, stretching her legs on either side of me. She lifts me up and puts me on her lap, settling my head between her tits.

Tanya grabs a bottle of lotion and squirts a good amount into her hands, rubbing them together. “Aw, my poor little baby,” She cooes as she starts rubbing the lotion into my reddened chest. “Wish you didn't have to be victim of my winning streak?”

“You could let me win for once,” I say, and feel Tanya giggle from all around me.

“No one would ever buy me losing a bout to you.” Tanya laughs. “You're gonna be my little jabroni forever, Brad. But you have to admit that you like when I toss you around, honey.”

I sigh. “I'm not going to pretend that it doesn't hurt,” I say. “But I have to admit, it's kind of cool to have a girlfriend who can toss me around like I'm nothing.”

Tanya laughs. “You really are adorable, and so fragile!” She says. “I'm as gentle as can be when it comes to you; you're just so weak and little!”

I laugh, but can't really make a retort as her massage has me so relaxed. Her hands move down to my inner thighs, easily separating my legs as she rubs lotion into them. She bends her knees and brings her feet inward, locking my legs within her vastly stronger legs. Then she suddenly wedges my head deep within her cleavage and pulls my legs back, causing my back to arc painfully into the air.

“Surfboard!!!”

“Ahhh! TANYA!!!”

Chapter End Notes:

I had an idea rattling around about how Tanya and Brad met, I might write it if anyone's interested.