- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on here. I am looking for feedback and am wanting to make more stories on here. Hope you enjoy :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter goes right into it! Contains Giantess, Vore, Burp, Odor, and unaware. Let me know if I should make more.

Abigail entered her house from a long day at work. Being a 6’1 brunette with a fairly size chest and a nice bust, she could easily be on record for the most beautiful in the family. 

“Sorry I’m late every…one?” Abby said before realizing there’s no one here. A family gathering was supposed to be here by the time she got home, but….nothing. No messages, no heads up, just….nothing. She walked towards the kitchen and notice some recently cooked Mac n cheese, steak, chicken, and some potatoes almost ready to be served to a large crowd.

Abby looked around seeing if anyone was around. Her stomach growls intensely. She hadn’t eaten all day, not even having breakfast.

”A few bites won’t hurt” she said to herself. She starts digging in and serves herself a plate.

…………….

Andrew, the youngest son, woke up with strange scents hitting his nose. He could tell it was the steak he cooked up for the family. As his vision starts to get clearer, he gasps in terror. He woke up laying on top of the steak he cooked. He is covered in steak juice.

He looks around appalled at what he sees, the kitchen but bigger, longer and wider than usual. It became very clear to him, he shrunk to half a millimetre tall. But how he wondered. 

Those thoughts would be put to rest from the loudest boom he could hear, the sound of a door closing.

A powerful voice speaks and breaks his ears with the words, “SORRY I’M LATE EVERY….ONE?” He looks and sees his mother Abby, looking pretty but tired after a long day at work. He sees her approaching the kitchen, but with every step she takes, the ground shakes more intensely, like a dreaded earthquake has just hit.

She tops right in front of him and Andrew is filled with awe at the goddess he sees in front of his eyes. 

“Mom!” He yells. “I’m down here! Help!” But nothing. She doesn’t notice him. The ground shakes again as a loud gurgling sound occurs. He could barely make it out, but it was her stomach, crying for food.

He sees her face looking down at him, but grabs the steak he is on. The world shakes to the point where he can barely stand. He falls on his butt.

He and his steak are now on a plate along with some Mac, potatoes, and chicken. Without hesitation, his mother digs in. She starts scooping up big forkfuls of the potatoes and scarfs them down quickly. He hears the most deafening sounds of her swallowing down her food, the small lumps in her throat would disappear and the food travelling down to her stomach. But she just kept going. She is definitely hungry.

Andrew continues to yell her name, but she isn’t listening. The titanic monster still continues her meal. After a minute, the potatoes were gone, deep into the depths of her stomach. Andrew could hear the gurgling howls it produced again. It’s going to work quickly.

However while the gurgling continue he noticed that it would soon get quieter and move somewhat upwards towards the throat. He sees his mother puff her cheeks out and release a deep, guttural, most unladylike, titanic belch that shook the table and lasted about 7 seconds. 

Andrew had always known his mother can burp bigger and deeper than most men, but at his size, it sounded like an explosion took place. Only it was a whirlwind of saliva and a horrific smell of digested potatoes.

……………….


Abby finished off her potatoes like they were nothing, satisfied after swallowing down the last forkful.  She can already feel her stomach being satisfied finally getting some food after a long days work.


Considering she was scarfing down food at an alarming rate, she started to feel gassy. Since no one was at the house, she casually lets out one a deep mighty belch. It surprised her a bit that it was longer and deeper than her usual burps, but she shrugged and continued on….to the steak. It was a small enough piece of fit in her hand but an idea came to mind. 

“This is a pretty small steak, maybe I can scarf it all at once.” She thought. She grabs the steak with her hand like it’s a piece of bread and brings it up to her maw. However she noticed sometime odd on her steak…something so tiny and insignificant.

”An ant?” She thought to herself. The microscopic guy was moving and twitching around, but couldn’t move for whatever reason. She starts to twist her body towards the trash…but then an idea comes to mind. She starts to smile deviously.

………………..

Her smile got Andrew worried. He keep screaming and moving for her to look and see it’s his little boy, but she’s still smiling. Then the goddess speaks.

“IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? TO BE IN SOMEONES STOMACH? CAUSE TO ME YOU SEEM LIKE YOU WANT TO GET BY WITH OUR FOOD THAT WE MAKE. WELL THEN…IM GONNA ENJOY THIS!”

Andrew keeps yelling and pleading for his mom to notice and see him. But instead she opens her maw and shoves him and the steak in it.

As she started to chew the steak, Andrew would feel the warm thick and smelly breath of his mother, mostly from her recent belch, and would see light every few seconds before she chewed again. He was surprised she could fit a small piece like this into her mouth whole. 

But that thought would soon disappear as the more she chewed, the steak would start to tear and break into smaller pieces. Because of the constant movement going on in her mouth, he ends landing on a hard white surface, her back molar and would see the molar above him approach him intensely. He screams before he sees black.

………………..

Abby continued to chew and chew until there was nothing left in her mouth. She swallows the steak and her newly discovered ant satisfyingly. She breathes a sigh of relief and feels a sense of power she has never felt before as her stomach gurgles with delight. 

She lets out another powerful belch, lasting longer and becoming deeper than her previous one. “Huh” she thought. “I guess ants gives you bigger gas.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. I want to continue this, let me know what you think!!!!