- Text Size +

Abigail continued on chowing down the rest of her dish. 5 minutes had passed since she’d encountered that strange bug and devoured it with the steak. As she continues to eat, she smiles again thinking about the domination she laid on the big. The more she chews, her hunger for eating or playing with these insignificant bugs grows…she swallows her final mouthful of Mac and puts her plate down.

She eyes the table to see if there are any still lying around. She sees nothing but the still full plates filled with food for ants to grab. Disappointed a bit, but she decides to grab a drink to wash everything down.

She makes her way to the fridge, pulls out a can of Diet Pepsi, and laid it on the counter. She felt a bit peckish still, but didn’t want the big meal on the table. She grabbed a small pudding cup from the fridge. Despite her beautiful look, she always had a sweet tooth and looked somewhat overweight, but her assets kept her being pretty for many years.

She turns around and sees a bug beside the Pepsi can.

 …………………….

Diana, Abigail’s mother, looks above her titanic daughter, screaming and waving to her for help…but she saw her daughter smile…deviously. 

“WELL, WELL, WELL…ANOTHER BUG TO PLAY WITH!” said the titanic beast. Diana dropped in horror and begged Abigail to see and recognized her. She sees two gigantic fingers reach down to grab her. She’s lifted up high off the counter she was on and was now dangling, seeing her daughters gigantic face, smelling her terrible breath from the dinner she ate, and fearing for her life. She continues to scream for Abigail to recognize her…but she doesn’t.

She heads the deafening sound of a soda can opening. She sees Abigail lift the can up to her mouth and is in awe on the sounds of soda flowing from the can to her daughter’s mouth and the massive gulps. The gigantic lumps that appeared on Abigail’s throat stunned Diana…it seemed like she was chugging the drink rather than taking small drinks. She always hated her daughter for chugging her drinks when she felt like there’s no rush to finish it now. 

As Abigail continued to drink, she lifts the can up higher while still chugging her drink. She wants this can to be gone and consumed into her stomach. Diana was still wondering was her plan was…she was in for a tortures situation.

Diana sees Abigail separate the can from her mouth, her head now facing directly towards Diana, and made one final massive gulp. A giant lump quickly appeared then disappeared within an instant. Abigail takes a breath of relief, causing her breath to blow directly onto her little bug toy. Diana could smell the mixture of cold Diet Pepsi and digested food from earlier…but it was about to get worse…much worse…

She sees Abigail’s mouth moving closer and closer towards her to the point where her hand could now touch her bottom lip. Abigail’s mouth opens again, not to talk, but to release the most monstrous belch ever her in mankind. It was a deep, guttural, almost man-like burp that lasted around 12 total seconds. 

Diana was assaulted and disgusted by the guttural wind blast her daughter produced. As the belch concluded, she could barely breathe with the constant smell of digested food and soda. 

As the smell dissipates, she sees her daughter laughing and smiling again….”THAT FELT GREAT, BUT I HAVE MORE IN STORE FOR YOU!” Her daughter said.


To Be Continued…..