- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Alejandra reclined on the couch, splayed out over the soft cushions in her pajamas. Her hair messy from neglect, loose strands trail down her face and shoulders. Clothing and empty medicine packaging litter the room. She sniffles, wipes the wet drainage from the tip of her nose, and a pained cough escapes her lips.

“Ugh, please can you just go in and check? We do this all the time,” Alejandra protests. Taylor shakes his head. 

“You’re sick right now. You think I want to wade around in snot?” her boyfriend complains. 

“The medicine isn’t working; can’t you just check?” Her annoyed voice matches her furrowed brow. 

“No, we’re not talking about this anymore,” Taylor ended as he walked away. He could hear Alejandra fiddling with something, but he didn’t turn around in time to see the shrinking device pointed at him. The familiar tingling coursed through him, and his clothes began to drape over him like blankets. “What the fuck? I already told you we aren’t doing it,” he yelled up at the approaching woman. She casually strolled over to the small man fighting to remove the restrictive fabric. 

“You don’t get to decide anymore,” she smiled. Her free hand fished him out of the pile of clothing while she wiped her runny nose. Her brown fingers crawled through the darkness to capture him while her red, dripping nose hovered above. They grip his body harder than they ever have, and Taylor is in shock at her careless handling. 

“You’re hurting me!” Taylor screams. “Alejandra, what are you doing?” He’s not sure if she can hear him, but his yelling doesn’t phase her. He is rocketed away from his clothes by her clenched hand and brought far up to her face. The giantess’s brown eyes take up the whole sky. They flick back and forth as the woman relishes in the lovely sight on her open palm. Taylor hears the slick movement of each monstrous eye in its moist socket. “A… Alejandra?” Taylor cautiously asks, cowering under her terrifying gaze. “Baby, please tell me what’s going on. Alejandra? Alejandra!” 

The cavernous mouth opens, and the heat from her lungs billows out onto her hand. Taylor’s nose burns from the stench of sickness and death, the overpowering smell causing him to cough. Vibrations ripple through his body as her voice box hums to life and her lips stretch wildly to form words.

“You don’t like snot, right?” Alejandra laughs as she moves her palm under her nose. Taylor’s ears are still ringing from her laugh when he realizes what’s happening. Snot visibly oozes around the end of the giant nose. His screams for help are unheard and covered by the sound of wind whooshing out of the looming nostrils. The tiny is pinned from the forceful air and can do naught but stare up into the deep holes filled with slimy hairs. 

Lime-green mucus loudly bubbles at the end of her right nostril, each little goopy pop making way for more filth. The green glob, pushed out by air, separates from her nose hairs and plummets directly above her boyfriend. Taylor throws his arms up to protect himself, but the snot forcibly splats against him. His open, screaming mouth is instantly filled with snot. Suddenly, his whole world is muffled, green, and salty. Glistening mucus completely covers the poor man both inside and out. He wants to fight against the awful substance that holds him down, but the gooey substance is too thick for him to move his limbs. 

A familiar, brown finger pushes against his body, sliding him out and away from the slick mucus. Long strands stick to Taylor’s body and snap away when he’s pushed far enough. Alejandra’s finger retracts, and she watches. Her eyes haven’t left the sorry scene for even a second, her lips curled from joy.

Taylor heaves the snot from his lungs, mouth, and nose on all fours. Large puddles spread out around him. He swears to break up with the bitch when he’s back to full size. The rancid odor of her drying mucus lingers in his nose. 

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Taylor screams up at her once he can breathe. The Hispanic woman uses a tissue to wipe up the green slime from her hand but pays her boyfriend no mind. She lifts him to her mouth and opens her maw. Large brown eyes watch closely as he simply kneels in front of her dark mouth. Taylor slowly shakes his head. Silence momentarily hangs, but the giantess clacks her sharp teeth together in response to the defiance. He winces at the sudden noise and motion. 

Alejandra’s smile disappears, and a glower sits firmly in its wake. She seems to think briefly before she makes up her mind. Her tongue emerges from its lair and licks Taylor up like a crumb. He is there one second and gone the next. 

The taste buds of her tongue are large and coarse and they roughly push Taylor into her teeth, gums, and cheeks. Light seeps in when she opens her mouth to breathe, and the hot air briefly dries his body until her tongue finds him again. Her abuse is unrelenting even though her effort is minimal, and his hurting body is soon bruised from the torture. Spit collects in his nose and mouth, and just cleaning it out is difficult. Each swipe of her warm, undulating muscle brings yet another wave of saliva. The darkness is hot and loud. Wet smacks and slurps nearly deafen Taylor, and his ability to keep breathing is fading. Her tongue pokes and prods his face and genitals, molesting him as it pleases. 

Light rushes in and sharp fingers rip him out of his wet prison. Taylor is relieved but is quickly filled with worry and fear when he sees the tiny, white girl kicking and screaming in Alejandra’s hand. As soon as the tiny girl notices Taylor, she desperately calls out for him. 

“Taylor! I’m sorry, fuck, I’m SORRY! Please help me! You don’t have to do this!” Sandra quickly goes back to begging. “I’ll do anything, you want money? I can give you money. Please, please…” she trails off to sob, “…please don’t hurt me.” 

“You thought I wouldn’t find out?” Alejandra speaks down to both of the wriggling people in her hands. “You guys look great together, don’t you think? You truly deserve each other.” The giantess purses her lips and lifts Sandra to her mouth. Taylor can hear her collecting spit and tries to warn Sandra, but what can she do? The shrinking device is on the couch far out of reach, but it’s their only chance. 

Sandra screams as a huge wad of spit falls toward her, and it silences her instantly. Her body and the fingers that hold her are slicked with slimy, foul-smelling spit. Taylor and Sandra get nauseous from the intense motion while Alejandra walks to the couch. The giantess carelessly tosses the tiny girl onto the cushion and turns away from her. Pulling her sweat pants down with her free hand, Alejandra’s beautiful brown cheeks are revealed. The sudden cold air causes goosebumps to spread on her smooth skin. 

Then, Alejandra sits. Her ass cheeks spread and a dark brown asshole emerges from the deep crevice. Sandra tries to run to the shrinking device seeing it as her only way out. It is far, but manageable. To her dismay, the giantess above her starts to sit down. The immense, bulbous moons descend rapidly, the air whipping past them. To the small girl, it looked as if a planet was falling to crush her into a paste. Her screams for help are drowned out by the sound of Alejandra’s ass pressing into the crinkly cushion. Tears fall from Taylor’s eyes, and his stomach feels sick. His body is a wreck of emotions. 

“You didn’t think I was going to kill you, did you?” Alejandra asks. To his surprise, his girlfriend reaches down between her legs and lifts out a tiny Sandra still alive and kicking. The giant woman leans back to reveal her wet vulva and winking asshole. “No, that would be too easy. I wouldn’t want you missing out on this.” With that, the Hispanic giantess lowers the sobbing white girl to her vagina and swirls her around in the juices. Alejandra has trouble grabbing her again because of the slick liquid, but soon collects her to move her further down. The giant, quivering asshole winks rapidly to greet the tiny girl. 

“NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME! NOOOO—” Sandra is cut off as the giant fingers push her against the warm sphincter. She is roughly handled as she fights to escape a terrible fate, and her slippery body begins to slide into the widening hole. “No—Pleas—fuck, hel—Ahh!” Sandra tries to yell between each push of the giantess’s finger. Warm meat surrounds the tiny girl’s lower half, and the colon squeezes her frail body. 

“Just get in, already,” Alejandra puts her finger on top of Sandra’s head and plunges it inside of her. The girl is slurped up by the hungry anus and pushed deeper into the darkness. The finger retreats and slides out, light flashing for only a second until the orifice clenches shut. “Don’t worry, you two will see each other again soon enough,” the giantess laughs. 

Taylor’s eyes widen as the finger emerges without Sandra. His eyes shoot to the shrinking device. If that’s what she did to Sandra, what chance does he have?

“You’ll never tell me ‘no’ again,” Alejandra opens her grinning lips and lifts her boyfriend above her head. Taylor begins to fight against her fingers, but she only squeezes him harder. A rib cracks, then another. Suddenly, he is in free-fall and her mouth is quickly approaching. 

“Wait, Alejandra! I can explain!” Taylor yells as he passes her lips. He falls into the warm darkness, and she snaps her jaw shut, snuffing out all the light. Her tongue pulls him to the back of her throat, and he reaches for anything he can get his hands on. A round, squishy appendage saves him from the immediate threat of her tongue, and he holds on to it with all his remaining strength. His hands are slipping from the slimy surface, but he readjusts to hug it tightly. “Let me out! Oh fuck, I don’t want to die!”

Alejandra reacts to the tiny man on her uvula with harsh coughs, and Taylor is instantly deafened by the ferocious sound. He screams but can’t hear his own voice. The coughs are almost enough to loose him, but he knows this is his only chance now to extend his life expectancy. The tiny man feels intense vibrations from around him, but Alejandra’s lips are stationary. 

Without warning, the pressure changes drastically, and his body is sucked toward the front of the mouth along with a huge glob of mucus. It coats him and pins him against her teeth. Alejandra’s tongue collects the disgusting pile of snot and boogers and moves it to the back of her throat. Taylor fights and claws at her tongue, but his movements are unnoticed by the slippery muscle. The ground disappears and the tiny is squeezed on all sides. The giantess tilts her head back and swallows him along with her thick mucus. He is too weak to stop his descent, and his body slides all the way down, down, down, until it plops into her stomach. 

The acid burns immediately, and the only thought going through Taylor’s head is “get out of the water.” Although he sloshes aimlessly in her stomach acid and beats against the wet folds of her stomach, no salvation comes. Putrid air fills up his lungs, and Taylor can taste the bile on his tongue. It causes him to wretch and cough as he holds himself up on her stomach wall. 

Alejandra, content with the situation, lies down to have a nap. Her stomach grumbles in appreciation of its meal. All this play has tired her sick body out. The Latina drifts off to sleep to the fluttering of movement in her stomach and the lovely tickles against the inside of her anus. 

Chapter End Notes:

This one is quick, but I hope you enjoyed! If you are interested in the full story experience with pictures and videos included, send me an email at GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. 

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.