- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

*I'm sorry for the inconsistency with indents; the formatting on this site is strange.*

A tiny girl sat in the dim, fluorescent light of the library’s third underground level. The building had been there for many years and had amassed a large collection of court transcripts among other legal documents. Olivia, a student at the nearby university, was gathering data for her upcoming thesis paper, studying long into the night. 

The university she attended only recently allowed tinies, such as herself, to come to school in-person. Due to safety concerns, the school issued a normal-sized student to accompany tiny students at all times when on campus. For Olivia, this meant that all of her time had to be spent with Jennifer, a freshman studying graphic design. 

Olivia pushed up her glasses and gazed up at her assigned chaperone who was busy scrolling through Instagram. The faint sound of her chewing gum was loud compared to the silence of the library’s lower level. Jennifer smacked her lips and sighed. 

“How long do we have to be here for?” Jennifer complained. Normally, Olivia would need to be near Jennifer’s ear to be heard. The assigned students were “trained” to do that, but Jennifer just looked down at her phone. 

“I just need--” Olivia started. Realizing speaking to her this far away would be pointless, she went back to reading the large book splayed out in front of her. She didn’t want to stay for too much longer, anyway, since she had plans to watch a movie with her boyfriend. Jennifer was usually no help, but at least she carried Olivia to the places she needed to go. Tonight, the giant girl would carry Olivia back to her apartment after she was done collecting data. 

She looked comically small inside the open book, her eyes having to look far away just to read each page. Then, she saw what she was after: proof that the court was dismissing cases illegally, forcing citizens to pay unlawful fines. Olivia began scribbling down notes about the evidence and where to find it. Jennifer stood up impatiently. 

“I’m gonna go to the bathroom, and then we’ll leave after that,” the impatient chaperone said to Olivia. Without waiting for a response, Jennifer walked down the dark corridor. Olivia tried to protest, but the girl was already on her way. “Where is the bathroom, anyway?” her voice trailed off. The lights turned on one by one in response to her motion. Olivia hurriedly wrote her notes in her notebook, glancing down the corridor for Jennifer every now and then. After several minutes of the lack of movement, the lights above turned off one by one, each loud flick surrounding the small girl in more darkness. She tried to quickly finish writing before all the lights went out, but the student was soon sealed in darkness.

“Dammit! Jennifer!” Olivia called out. She waved her arms to get the attention of the motion sensors to no avail. The flashlight in her tiny phone was the only thing that she could use to see, and it barely gave enough light to see a few words on a page. 

A light turned on down the long corridor, and Olivia heard footsteps coming her way. They were the only sound this far down in the basement.

“Ugh, finally,” Olivia sighed. All she needed was for the lights to come on above her to write down the last few notes. Another light turned on, then another. Olivia impatiently tapped her foot and shined her light over the pages to see where she left off. The light above her lit up as the footsteps stopped next to the desk she stood on. After turning off her flashlight to begin writing again, the small girl glanced over her shoulder to see what Jennifer was doing, but the person looking down at her was not Jennifer. Olivia stood still in fear as the girl peered down at the scene with emotionless eyes. The tiny glanced around to look for her assigned student, but they were alone in the silent darkness. 

The giantess above looked both ways down the corridor before her eyes returned to the girl below. Without a word, a hand reached forward. Olivia’s eyes shot open and she backed away, but she was far too small and slow. The fingers squeezed her body roughly, and the tiny girl forced out a scream.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” she yelled, trying to push the fingers away from her body. “Stop!” Olivia beat her hands against the uncaring hand. Her captor brought her closer to her face, and the force of the motion put tears in the small girl’s eyes and dizzied her. With her free hand, the giantess pinched each piece of her captive’s clothes and ripped them away, leaving the girl naked and crying. Olivia heard horror stories about what giants do to tinies, but she never thought it would happen to her. “I have rights! You can’t do this!”

“I’ve always wanted to do this,” the giantess whispered as she studied Olivia’s wriggling body. The large mouth stretched into a grin. Immense, brown eyes above focused on her frantic movements, and light sparkled on the woman’s black lip gloss. 

Suddenly, the huge, black lips in front of her parted, revealing a glimmering set of teeth and an emerging, slick tongue. The giantess was nearly drooling, and strings of saliva shimmered in her mouth. Warm air washed over the tiny girl’s body, the giantess breathing with anticipation. Everything in Olivia’s mind clicked, and she realized what was about to happen to her. All the strength she could muster to escape was useless to the large girl’s power. She was completely at the mercy of the monster that held her, tears welling up in her eyes. 

“Please, don’t do this to me,” Olivia whispered as she cried and weakly pushed against the fingers while the giantess brought her closer to her waiting mouth. Far below, the sounds of a hungry stomach echoed in the silence of the library. The tiny student sobbed, going limp. She knew it was over. Tears streamed down her face, and her chest heaved. Everything she had worked for in her life, including her accomplishments and dreams, would amount to nothing in the stomach of this giant girl. She was going to be erased. Her boyfriend and loved ones would never know what happened. 

The fingers deposited her on the glistening tongue, spit quickly sticking to her body. One last warm breath enveloped her, blowing her hair and moistening her exposed skin. No longer held in place, Olivia made the difficult decision to go out on her own terms. She unstuck herself from the slick tongue and sprinted toward the edge, her stomach clenching. Each step was wet and soft, her pounding feet pushing into the quivering muscle and its numerous taste buds. Just as she neared the edge and readied herself to jump, the tongue under her snapped back into the cavernous mouth leaving her no chance to escape. The giant teeth clacked together with incredible force, and Olivia was sealed in terrible darkness. 

The giantess sucked on her body, and she was instantly coated in a thick layer of saliva. The viscous fluid forced its way into her nose, mouth, and throat, and Olivia coughed harshly to remove it from her body. She opened her mouth to scream for help even as pointless as it was. Once again, spit crawled its way down her throat as her body was carelessly tossed around like a piece of candy. The tongue prodded and licked her naked body all over, the tip savoring every little detail of Olivia’s body. It slithered over her face, stomach, back, legs, and came back to stab between her thighs. Her captor was playing with her like one would a piece of food. 

A stench from the woman’s throat spread throughout the cavern, and the smell made Olivia turn her head away as quickly as she could. The tongue receded, and the small victim rushed to the front of the mouth 

The warm, wet cavern began to fill, thick liquid rushing in from all sides, and Olivia beat against the inside of the giant girl’s teeth until her knuckles bled, desperate for anything. She wailed in terror, the prodding tongue collecting her and moving her toward the throat. The tiny fought as best she could, digging her nails into the back of the tongue to stop from sliding down into the abyss. Her own throat burned from screaming.

All at once, the walls closed around her, and hundreds of gallons of hot spit rushed past her like a waterfall. Her heart sank as she lost her grip, her nails tearing out of the meat, and she slipped down the tensed gullet along with the thick liquid. Slimy flesh gripped and pushed against her on all sides, and her flailing body descended into the giantess. 

Screaming the whole way with what breath remained in her lungs, Olivia’s constrained body was pushed down for what seemed like an eternity. Her feet could move again, then her legs, then her arms. As soon as she popped out of the slimy orifice, Olivia fell down into the stomach and landed in the putrid, shallow water with a splat. She thought that it was all over when the giantess ate her, but the stinging sensation from the surrounding liquid showed her this is only the beginning. 

Immediately, Olivia got up and did her best to wipe the moisture away from her face, arms, and chest. It burned her, but she couldn’t see the damage or the liquid she missed from the darkness. Vibrations and a grumbling sound echoed around her, and the tiny girl shielded her ears from the terrible sound. Fouls smells from everywhere around flooded into her nose, and she heaved and wretched as she fumbled around for safety. 

“Why?” Olivia sobbed. “Why is this happening to me?” She felt the liquid rise to her shins and heard trickling not far away. Her movements quickened to get away from the danger, but the danger was everywhere. Her bare feet burned from the stomach acid as they squished into the organ with each cautious step. “Please! Somebody help me!” Olivia wailed into the darkness knowing that no help would come. 

Just then, a small light flashed far above as it flowed into the stomach. The light fell quickly and landed with a small splash. Olivia trudged to the item, the foul liquid up to her knees. Its faint light illuminated the acid around it, loose bits of digested food floating nearby. A familiar feeling of dread washed over her. She was food. Tears in her eyes again, she reached down to pick up the object. Olivia’s eyes widened with reinvigorated hope as she retrieved her phone. 

Her breaths short, she unlocked her phone and tapped on her boyfriend’s name. With each ring, her heart sank more. It rang until his voice told her to leave a voicemail and he would call back soon. After the beep, she stood silent. 

“I love you, I always loved you,” she started. “I guess this—” Olivia was cut off by a torrent of liquid gushing into the stomach from the opening above her. The liquid pinned her down and washed the phone from her hand. She desperately felt around for it, but had to get to the surface to breathe. The knee-deep filth from before was now an ocean, and there was no escape. She could no longer feel her legs and assumed the worst. 

Flailing in the acid, her limbs brushed up against soft lumps of mostly digested food. All of her skin, her eyes, her lungs, and her nose burned like fire. The poor girl tried to wipe the pain away as she tried to stay afloat, but pieces of her skin tore away like strips of fabric. Olivia fought to stay above the surface, but her tired arms and legs gave out eventually. 

“Nooo!” Olivia bellowed. Her sounds were no longer human and akin to a dying animal. Hot, stinging liquid pushed its way into her nose and throat filling her insides up with vomit. The bitterness of the bile caused her to heave under the surface and draw more of the woman’s acid into her lungs. She thrashed for a time, but the acid began to dissolve her from inside out. Her movements ceased when her desperate lungs could not remove the invasive filth. 

The tiny, limp body drifted around the stomach with all the other pieces of food. After several hours in the acid, the small skeleton separated from its chunks of meat with strips of skin, muscle, and fat trailing behind like ribbons. Unrecognizable as human, the chunks sank to the depths of the stomach and slowly entered the woman’s intestines. Other than her skeleton, every part of the tiny girl was broken down as they traveled the length of the intestinal tract and converted into nutrients for the woman that ate her. All of the indigestible waste, including the tiny skeleton, slowly slithered its way to the colon where it clumped together in a greasy, brown mass. 


***

The next morning, Kendall lazily pushed herself out of bed. She had to be at class in less than an hour, so she hurried to the bathroom and turned on the lights and the fan. Sliding down her pajama pants and underwear, the woman slumped on the toilet and waited for nature to take its course. 

Her asshole dilated, and the tip of a slick log pushed its way out. With each of her grunts, more of the sticky mess was revealed. The little, white skeleton made its way past the tight sphincter, and its misshapen form was pressed into a lump of filth. Each large piece swayed briefly before being cut off and sent into the cold water below. The trickle of urine turned the liquid golden-brown. 

Kendall breathed a sigh of relief and wiped herself clean, dropping the soiled paper onto the pile. She didn’t even bother to look at the mess when she flushed it all away. Any evidence of a small person emptied into the city sewage and mixed with the piss and shit of everyone in the city.


Chapter End Notes:

If you liked how graphic that was, feel free to check out my other stories. I write all kinds of stuff, but the graphic details are my favorite. There is plenty more to come!


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.