- Text Size +

If one were to look up perfect in the dictionary, they may find a photo of Sara Carter in there. She was perfect to me, anyway. She had the biggest butt I’d ever seen in my life, she had pretty big boobs, as well, and was also on the heavier side. She wasn’t a BBW, but she had a belly on her. I was attracted to her from the moment I met her.

We met through my friend Eugune. Sara is his sister – his perfect, well-rounded, beautiful sister.

She seemed to know I was attracted to her, too because she would often joke around with me about how I liked her body. The biggest moment was when they would play music videos on the living room TV, and she played ‘Touch My Body’ by Mariah Carey. She would tell me to touch her body and started rubbing up on herself. There was nothing more I wanted to do than to touch her body. But she had a boyfriend, so I knew to keep my thoughts – and my hands – to myself.

One day, however, I woke up and discovered I had somehow shrunken in my sleep. I slept on the living room couch at Eugene’s house, and when I woke up, I was under the blanket. I wasn’t able to just pop my head out from under it, however. It took a few minutes to get out of the blanket. When I did, my pillow was gone. Had it shrunk, too?

Before I could figure that out, I began to hear a distant booming noise. I looked past the living room, where the kitchen was, and that’s when I saw her. Sara, now the size of the Empire State Building, walked into the living room. She looked to have been completely showered and wore a tight shirt that made her boobs pop out. She also wore jeans that made her butt look even bigger.

I discovered the latter part as she turned around after coming over to me. She now towered over me and began bringing her butt down toward me. I wasn’t even scared that she was so big now. I was completely turned on that she was about to sit on me.

“Oh, my God. Here it comes!” I said as she finally brought her ginormous butt down on top of me. This was a dream come true. I never wanted to leave this spot.

I didn’t have to either as when she got up, I was stuck to the giantess’ buttcheek. I couldn’t wait for her to start walking then. I was about to go on the best ride of my life.

She began walking a moment later and it indeed was the best ride of my life. Her buttcheeks bounced up and down so perfectly as she walked. She wound up leaving the house and going into her car, where she sat on me once again.

I heard a noise soon after she sat in the car. Had she started the car, and that was that –

I got my answer right then and there as Sara blew a big fart. It escaped either side of her butt and made bubble noises as she farted on leather. She sighed after farting, saying “much better.”

I started squirming, both in pleasure and wanting to now get out from under the huge butt that was squishing me. Sara lifted her butt then and felt around it with her hand. She must’ve felt me squirming against her buttcheek.

She felt around until she found me and peeled me off her buttcheek, bringing me to her face.

“Stephen? Is that you?” she asked. I just smiled nervously and waved. “What happened to you? How did you get so tiny?”

“I honestly don’t know. I woke up this way, then you came into the living room and sat on me,” I told her. Sara started laughing then. What was so funny about this?

“After teasing you all this time about how much you like my body, you wind up tiny and under my butt,” she said. “I don’t think this just happened. I think you planned this somehow.”

“What? No! Why would I shrink myself?”

“Because you love my body, silly! You wanted to get even closer to me.” She then realized what she had just done. “I just farted on you, too!” she laughed harder. “I’ll bet you liked that, too. You liked me farting on you, didn’t you?”

Sara started feeling warm in her vaginal area. She was actually getting turned on by the fact that she had a tiny man under her butt and that she had just farted on him. This was no random tiny man, either. This was someone who had always been attracted to her.

“Oh, this is going to be so much fun,” she said. She then opened her shirt and dropped me into her bra, right between her cleavage. “I have some errands to run, so you’ll stay with the girls. But when we get back to the house…” she let out a chuckle. She didn’t say another word as she drove off, me squeezed tightly between her mountainous boobs.