- Text Size +

I Married a sizechanger: Mistar's mate

 

Mistar wondered where she was. The last thing she remembered was going to bed. Now she was sitting in a chair on some sort of stage. Looking around she guessed in was some sort of game show. A tall man dressed in a tuxedo walked toward her.

"Welcome Mistar Law to "True Love." I'm your host Kevin Spell." He told her.

"Please don't tell me you're related to Cindy and Tammy Spell."

"Actually they are my sisters."

"AGH! What have I done to deserve all these super witches interfering with my life?" Mistar cried.

"Actually I'm here to help. On the other side of the stage are four men. One of which is your true love."

"A super witch helping me with my love life? That will be the day." She muttered.

 

"Let's meet Bachelor number one."

The spotlight then fell on a man with blond hair. He was of average height with fair skin. To her surprise she recognized him as a recent date.

"Mike Wall is a Nusi who has been a sizechanger for only a couple of months. When he was human he spent his summers as a stock clerk. During the rest of the year he was a fantasy/Science fiction critic."

"I know who he is. I met him on a recent blind date."

Then spotlight then fell on a man that was one of the most famous Sizechangers in existence.

"Bachelor number two is Maxar, the most powerful sizechanger alive."

"And your only real choice." Maxar interrupted.

"And why is that?" Mistar asked.

"I'm the only sizechanger here." Maxar replied.

"What about Mike?" Mistar asked.

"Nusi don't count." Maxar replied. "

"Let's move on shall we."  Mr. Spell suggested. The spotlight then fell on a third man. Mistar's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw him.

"This is Barney Hound. He is a newspaper reporter who happed to get in trouble with the Sitmobtia."

"That the man I integrated a few days ago. Is this some kind of joke?"

"Your sister married a human." Mr. Spell pointed out.

"True. But the odds of me also having a human for a true love are very small."

"We shall see. Let's move on to our final bachelor."

The spotlight then fell on a tall handsome man dressed in a business suit."

"This is Kevin Lord. He is a powerful businessman and Lord among the Hand, a race of humans with psychic powers."

"I know you. You had the gall to come to Sizeloa to ask me for a date."

"And you had the folly to turn me down." Kevin replied.

 

The spotlight then turned off and the lights came on.

 

"Which one of these four men is your true love?" Mr. Spell asked Mistar.

"One thing I know for sure, it’s not Kevin."

"You haven't given me a chance." Kevin protested.

"Let's me what the true love meter has to say."

A big red heart then appeared in the center of the stage.

"This is how the meter works. The Bachelor places the palm of his right hand on the heart. If he is Mistar's true love, the meter will go "Beep, Beep." If the bachelor is not the one the meter will stay silent."

"Let me at it." Kevin cried as he ran to the true love meter. To his shock the meter stayed silent.

"Aw too bad Kevin. You’re the first bachelor to be eliminated."

"You're going to regret this." Kevin vowed as he was teleported out of sight.

 

"It's now between Mike, Maxar and Barney. Which one is your true love?"

"I don't know." Mistar replied.

"Shall we help her out audience."

"How about some more info on the bachelor's?" A man in the audience suggested.

"I want to see how she first met these guys." A woman suggested.

"Great idea. Let's review Mistar first dates with Maxar and Mike. And in the case of Barney there first meeting together."

 

Mistar looked at the "Dates R US" building with dread. She wasn't crazy about blind dating. But she was starting to get desperate and "Dates R US" was one of the best dating agencies on Sizeloa. She entered the building and went up to reception.

"Hello my name is Mistar Law. I got a 17th hour appointment."

"All right wait in blind date room N, your date will be here soon.

 

Mistar then took a seat. She was just about to grab a magazine from the table when a man appeared before her. His eyes lit up in delight when he saw her.

"Mistar Law. I'm glad you’re my date."

"I must say I wasn't expecting to see you Maxar."

"You’re one lucky women to be dating the most powerful sizechanger in creation."

"And the biggest ego as well."

"Come let me sweep you off your feet." Before Mistar could react Maxar grabbed her and both of them teleported elsewhere.

 

They then appeared in a vast plan stretching in all directions. They were standing in front of a big building with the words "Possibilities Bar" in front of it and the symbol of infinity below it.

"Where are we?" Mistar asked.

"This is crossover plain and that is the famous "Possibilities Bar"." Maxar replied.

"I've heard of this place. But never thought I see it."

"Let's go inside shall we."

 

Mistar was surprised how big the place was on the inside. She could have sworn the inside was bigger than the outside. And there was a lot more than just a bar inside. There were numerous tables and there was a dance floor visible in the distance. Also visible in the distance was a mega sized table from mega world. A mega couple was sitting there. Their 600-foot (the man) and 580 foot (the woman) bodies towered over the bar crowd.

 

Walking threw the crowd Mistar saw a foot tall table dancer dancing a table full of men. She noticed Maxar looking at the SW dancer as well.

"Ah hem."

 

They then walked by some sort of halo display. It was a big sphere. Inside was moving 3-D image of a blond mega giantess crushing tanks underfoot. Moving along the tanks were foot soldiers and mini helicopters. As she watched a red beam struck the blond giantess and she began to shrink. But other giantesses were still in the fight.

 

"That's a live feed from one of the many battles of the GTS/SW war. Many GTS and SW fans come here to cheer on their favourite side." Maxar commented.

Mistar then noticed the tables surrounding the display. While most of the fans were men there were a few women there as well. One of the men, a tall dark handsome man, looked Mistar's way. She could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Hey. Beautiful." He told her.

"Get lost drunk." Mistar replied.

"Want me to take care of him?" Maxar suggested.

"I can handle a drunk human."

"I'm not drunk. Having eight or was it ten beers doesn't make me hick drunk." The man replied.

Mistar tried to walk away but the man grabbed her. Enraged she shrank the drunk from 6'2" to three inches tall. One of the women started to drool.

"Your welcome to him." she told the female giantess fan. The brunette then grabbed the shrunken drunk and placed him in her purse.

 

"Let's head to the bar. I want you to meet Bozar. He’s the Watan who runs this place."

Bozar turned out to be a guy of average height. He would have been mistaken for an African back on earth.

"Is this your first time at Possibilities?" Bozar asked Mistar.

"Yes. What's it like running a bar where anything could happen?"

"Very changeling at times. You won't believe the things that happen here. For example a few decades ago we had a woman come in as a normal human being and she left a GTS-Goddess."

"Really? Well I would ask what food you got here but I'm afraid of the answer."

"If it's available in the Wishbone multiverse we serve it. We even sometimes get stuff from other universes."

"I'll settle for a list of stuff that’s safe for a sizechanger to eat."

"Head for table twelve. Two menus will be they're waiting for you."

 

The menu turned out to be computer pads. It was way too big to be printed on paper.

"What to have. Should I stick to familiar sizechanger food or go with something more exotic." Mistar muttered.

"I find the Blofat pizza quite tasty." Maxar suggested.

"I've never heard of such a thing. But I do like Blofat. So I'll give it a try."

"I'm in the mood for Chinese food myself."

'That's a form of human food isn't it?"

"Yeah!"

 

They were eating dinner when they suddenly got drenched with water.

"What the?"

"Opps." The mega giantess replied.

"Don't worry about it. They are just man bugs." The mega giant commented.

"Just a man bug. Excuse me I'll be right back." Mistar then got up from the table and began to grow.

"Oh boy." Maxar moaned.

"Who are you calling just a man bug?" Mistar asked the mega giant. She had grown to 600 feet in height.

"Who are you and why do you care?" The mega giant asked

"I am Mistar Law. I care because you drenched my date and me. Not to mention a few other tables." She pointed to Maxar as she was talking.

"You’re dating that little thing. Say goodbye to your date."

 

Suddenly the mega couple began to shrink. Within seconds they were no bigger than a normal size couple. Then they shrank some more until they were no bigger than bugs.

Mistar then shrank to her normal six-foot height.

"You did that?" She asked Maxar.

"I shrank them to 1/10,000th their original height." Maxar replied.

"Instead of being 100 times larger than everyone else, they are now 100 times smaller." He added.

"Wish you won't shrink my customers." Bozar complained.

"They got us soaked." Maxar pointed out.

"Can you do something about that?" Mistar asked.

Bozar snapped his fingers and everyone was dry.

"Wow! You are good."

"Put the bill on my credit card Bozar, me and Mistar and leaving."

He placed his arm around Mistar and both disappeared from sight.

 

"This is my humble home."

Mistar looked at the mansion in front of her. It was four stories tall and fairly wide across.

"This looks to be a bit big for a humble home."

"Well I don't live alone. Come inside and you'll see what I mean."

 

One of the first things Mistar noticed was that the place was full of shrunken women.

"You got a lot of shrunken woman here."

"Yeah. I got about a thousand of them plus three normal sized woman to help me take care of them."

"A thousand! Isn't that excessive?"

"I'm a powerful and rich man. Besides aren't you in the pet catching business?"

"Actually I don't do that much anymore. And it's true I've owned shrunken people, but never so many at once. Truth be told I'm not comfortable with a large harem."

"My SW are friendly. Let me demonstrate." Maxar then brought his attention on a six-inch redhead walking by.

"Rita I want you to meet my date."

Rita looked at Mistar then frowned.

"I remember you. You’re the one that shrank me and sold me to a pet store."

"I'm sorry, but I've shrunk and sold hundreds of people on the job over the years. I don't really remember you." Mistar said.

Rita then walked up to Mistar and spat on her lower legs. She tried to say something but Maxar grabbed her."

"I'm sorry about this. " Maxar said to Mistar.

"I think I want to go home now."

"But the sun will be setting in a few minutes. I had plans for us to watch the sun going in the ocean."

"Chances are good I'll run into other SW I've shrunk over the years. I don't want that."

"Sight. All right I'll take you home."

Maxar then placed Rita on the ground.

"I'll deal with you later." He told her before he and Mistar disappeared from sight.

 

"Not exactly the best ending to your date." Kevin Spell commented.

"I'm sure she'll get used to my harem. And any harem members who have a problem with my mate will get punished." Maxar remarked.

"Speaking of punishment what did you do with Rita?"

"I placed in her in the jail I keep in the basement for a few days."

"I see. Let's move on to Mike shall we."

 

"I can't believe I'm doing this again." Mistar muttered as she went back to "Dates R US."

"Things don't always work out the first time." The receptionist had reminded her. She then arranged a blind date with someone else.

"Welcome back Ms. Law. Your blind date is waiting in room L."

 

The man waiting in the room was of average height. He had blond hair and fair skin. He had on black dress pants and a white shirt.

"Hello my name is Mike Wall. I guess I'm your date."

"Mistar Law. So where are we going on this date?"

"I was considering going to that "Sim Charmed" Place."

"Ugh! I hate the charmed ones. And I really don't feel like dealing with simulated witches and demons."

"Actually I was more interested in how they portray San Francisco. You see I was born there."

"Really?"

"Guess I should confess that I used to be a human. Only been a sizechanger for a couple of months."

"I won't have guessed. I know of a couple of new clubs I want to try."

"What are they?"

"The first one is called "Table top Club". Basically it's a shrunken club located on a tabletop. The second is "Club giant". A club where everything is giant sized. Do you have a preference?"

"Hmm I'm not crazy about getting shrunk. I prefer the giant option."

"All right. My car is right outside.

 

They soon discovered why it was called the giant club. The place was huge. There were only two floors but the roof was 2500 feet off the ground. The main floor had a ceiling 1200 feet high.

"Gulp! Even the Brobdingnag would feel small here." Mike commented.

"Who?"

"They are a race of giants in the novel "Gulliver's travels". They are about 12 times the size of a normal human."

"I say we need to get a bit bigger, if were going to get noticed. How are your growing skills?"

"The most I could do was 500 feet when I got tested."

"A bit on the small side. I could boost you." Then a mischievous look came in her eyes. "Or maybe not."

"How big can you get?" Mike asked.

"I can maintain 1000 feet and can get even bigger for short periods of time.

Mike's eyes grew wide in shock.

 

There was a sign at the front door. It was a big black horizontal line and the words "Must be at least this tall to enter" in sizechanger. The line was 100 feet off the ground. Neither Mistar nor Mike had trouble growing taller than that. When they entered the club, Mike was 500 feet tall, his date 1000 feet tall.

 

There were sizechangers of all different sizes in the club. The tallest were in the 1,000-foot range. (Although there was a 1,100 foot blond in the room.) The shortest were in the 150-200 foot range. The main flour was dived between a bar type area (with seats) and a dance floor. A glance toward one wall revealed stairs leading to an upstairs. The opposite wall had the doors to the rest rooms. To Mike's surprise the doors had a smaller door toward the bottom of the door.

"Wonder why the bathroom door like that?"

"For sizechangers unable or unwilling to grow big enough to open the main door." Mistar replied. "I'm going to get a bite, care to come along?'

"All right. Man I feel like a little boy standing next to you."

"Got a problem with a woman taller than you?" Mistar asked.

"Not really. But I know a lot of men that do."

 

To Mike's relief the bar had some human food as well as food native to Sizeloa.

"We have a bunch of Nusi as regular customers." The 900-foot female bartender explained. Mike ordered pizza and Pepsi. Mistar feeling adventurous also ordered pizza but with water.

 

"So tell me about yourself?" Mistar and Mike asked at the same time.

"Well there is not much to tell." Mike replied. "When I was human, I spent the summers as a stock man for a famous gift shop in Nova Scotia. (That's in the country called Canada BTW). During the off season I would go on UI. But for the last couple of years, I was a web columnist. Writing reviews for works of fantasy and science fiction. Started as a hobby but I managed to make some money off of it. I wasn't rich but I made enough to get by."

"I thought you said you were born in San Francisco."

"I was. My family moved to Canada when I was a boy. They went to Nova Scotia for a vacation and they liked it so much that they decided to move there. Being only 12, I had little choice in the matter."

"How did you become a sizechanger?"

"Let's just say that I saw something I wasn't supposed to see and to keep me quiet they made me one of them. How about you Mistar? What's your story?"

"Well I always been a sizechanger. My hometown is Rivbend on the Beta continent. Have an older sister. Also had a brother, but he died in the norm attack a few years ago. I'm also a successful businesswoman with business interests on several worlds."

"So you're rich?"

"Let me put it this way. I own two companies. And have shares in several others. Also have other property."

"Beautiful and rich, I don't stand a chance." Mike muttered in despair.

"Don't be so sure. Wealth isn't everything. I'm looking for my true love. Not a bank balance or a quick lust."

"Really?" Mike asked. Mistar nodded.

 

After their pizza they went on to the dance floor. Mike found it awkward dancing with a woman twice his height.

"Hey Mistar! Mind shrinking down to my height?"

"Oh all right." She then shrank from a 1000 feet tall to 500 feet tall.

"You know you really get used to dealing with people different sizes that you."

"Hey I'm still new at this."

The sound of a commotion at the door caught their attention.

"No GTS-Goddess allowed." The bouncer told a 1000-foot brunette at the door.

"But this place serves some of the best burgers in the multiverse." The GTS-goddess replied.

"I'll be that's Chris." Mike muttered.

"Who?" Mistar asked.

"I once reviewed a story on her. Never dreamt GTS-goddesses really existed."

"Trust me they do."

"Wonder if what I read is true. That Chris used to be a man. That she was transformed to help protect him or should I saw her from the male bashers."

Mistar burst out laughing.

"That's the silliest thing I ever heard."

"Actually I once met a GTS-Goddess named Jill that claimed to be a man once." A 600-foot blond interrupted the conversation.

"She was probably joking with you. Come on Mike, let's get out of this place." Mistar replied.

 

They exited the building and then shrank back to normal size.

"Where to now?" Mike asked.

"I think it's time to call it a night. Where do you want to be dropped off?"

"I’m currently staying at the crossroads hotel. Drop me off there."

"Will I see you again?" Mike asked as he got out of the car.

"Maybe." Mistar replied.

 

"Not much of a date was it?" Maxar taunted.

"At least she didn't close the door on my chances." Mike shot back.

"Quiet contestants. Let's move on to Barney shall we."

 

Mistar entered the interrogation room. She noted the presence of a young blond woman. She was dressed in the uniform of a new recruit for the Sitmobtia. (She could tell by the nametag) On the table was a six-inch tall man. He was literately strapped to the table.

"Welcome Ms. Law." Were the first words out of the blond woman's mouth.

"What do we have here Ms. Grow?"

"This is Barry Hound, he's a newspaper reporter for America Today. I caught him snooping around Enterprise Inc.

"Haven't you folks heard of freedom of the press? I demand that you release me at once." Barry shouted. Although at his size it was more of a peep.

"You're not in a position to demand anything." Mistar told him.

"He's proving to be a stubborn SM. You have a reputation of squeezing info out of reluctant humans. Can you help?"

"I'll try."

"What do you mean by squeeze?" Barney asked, concern showing in his voice.

Mistar then undid the straps but before he could even think of getting away, she had him in a firm grip.

"We need him alive." Ms. Grow said in sizechanger.

"I know what I'm doing." Mistar replied in the same language. She began to squeeze him so hard that he began to turn red.

After a few minutes she decided to release the pressure but didn't let him go.

"Are you ready to talk now?" She asked him.

"You do realize that torture doesn't work?" He replied.

"Wrong answer." She then slapped him with one finger.

"You do realize you need me alive."

"What ever gave you that idea? I have killed men before."

"The blond said so."

"You understand sizechanger." Mistar asked in Sizechanger.

"Yes." Barney replied. Then realized he said something he shouldn't have.

"Interesting. So how come you know our language?"

"I'm your true love. Our minds are linked." Barney replied.

"I doubt that." Mistar replied. "Would I do this to my true love?" She began to squeeze him again, being careful not to use lethal force on him.  Then she placed him back in the straps.

"Come Ms. Grow let him stew for a while." They then left Barney alone in the room.

 

"How does he know our language?" Ms. Grow asked Mistar when they reached the conference room.

"I don't know. I doubt he is my true love. I get the impression that he's a spy and not a real newspaper reporter. Someone briefed him about us."

'The local humans know about our operations here?" Ms. Grow asked, concern showing in her voice.

"It's a possibility we have to consider."

 

After lying on the table for hours, Barney was starting to get thirsty not to mention hungry, for he hadn't eaten since the day before. Then he noticed a shadow looming over him.

"Thirsty?" Mistar asked.  She had a glass of water.

"I've haven't had a drink since yesterday. What do you think?"

"Tell me what I want to know. And I'll give you food and water. And if your really lucky some of this." Mistar then took off her top revealing her bra.

"While the view is nice, you still don't have the right to do this. I was just doing my job."

"And what is your job?" Mistar asked, leaning down so her breasts were mere inches from Barney.

"I'm a reporter for a national newspaper."

"Tell me do they teach Sizechanger in journalism school?"

"No." Barney replied.

"Did the government teach you or the military?" She asked.

"Of course not." He replied.

Mistar then stood up frowning.

"I don't think your telling me the truth. And I don't like liars."

"The truth is what you're doing is a crime and you'll be punished.

"By who? The police can't save you, or the American government. You're at our mercy."

"Some mercy. You'll be punished on judgement day."

"I'll take my chances." Mistar replied before pouring the glass of water on Barney, almost drowning him.

"While I do find you 'cute', you are a bore Mr. Hound. Are you finally ready to cooperate?"

"My paper will have people looking for me."

"Will they be looking for a shrunken man?"

Barney didn't answer.

"I think you really working for someone else. And you're spying on us. Who is your real boss?"

"God and his son Jesus." Barney replied.

"Oh please. I have no time for religious nuts."

"Everyone faces God on judgement day and will have to account for their actions."

"It's clear I've lost my touch." Mistar thought to herself. Out loud she said.

"I don't have time for religious quacks." She then left him to look for some one else to take over the interrogation.

 

"Not much of a first impression is it Mr. Hound?" Mr. Spell asked Mike.

"I refuse to play along." Mike replied.

"You don't have a choice. It's now time for another elimination. One of these three men will get the boot."

An envelope appeared in the host hand.

"Maxar is eliminated."  Kevin told the audience.

"WHAT! That can't be." Maxar cried.

"Care to try to true love meter?"

Maxar was by the meter in a flash. But when he placed his hand on it, it remained silent.

"Noooo! This thing lies. Why won't she be my true love?" Maxar wailed.

"I can thing of a thousand reasons why not." Mistar commented, as Maxar was teleported out of sight.

 

"It's now a battle between the human and the ex-human. Who will win? Find out after these messages."

 

Interlude

"This show is sponsored by "Magic potions Inc." The first choice when it comes to magic potions."

A 50-foot giantess walks on to the stage.

"Magic potions Inc. made my giantess dreams come true." She tells the audience.

End interlude

 

"Welcome back. To recap one of these two men is Mistar's true love. But which one is it? Any comments Mistar?"

"I doubt its Barney. If it's really him, that would mean I would have to fight the Sitmobtia. The organization I spend most of my adult life working for. Besides I like Mike better.

"But honey. What does he have that I don't?" Barney pleaded.

"He's not a liar for starters. Also being a sizechanger makes having kids easier."

Mike blushed while Barney fumed.

"Isn't it a little early to think about kids?" Mike asked.

"I'm almost 41 years old. Time is running out." Mistar replied.

 

"It's the moment of truth. Barney will you place your hand on the true lover meter?"

Barney did as he was told. The meter stayed silent.

"Too bad Barney. It’s back to the torture camber with you." Barney then shrank to six inches tall then disappeared from sight.

"Mike will you place your hand on the meter."

Mike did so and the meter went nuts.

"Congratulations your Mistar's true love."

"Great now what?" Mike asked.

"You marry her of course." Kevin replied.

 

Suddenly Mistar and Mike found themselves in a church. They were standing in front of the altar. Mistar was dressed in a white wedding dress. Mike in a tuxedo. He then noticed he had a ring in his hands.  Hearing sounds behind them. They turned around and saw that the church pews were filled with people they knew. Mistar quickly spotted her parents in the front row. Mike also spotted his parents.

"Where's my sister? My brother in law?" Mistar asked.

"They are currently in another universe. Why so concerned? You didn't show up for her wedding."

"That was different."

"Oh all right." Kevin Spell snapped his fingers and Deborah and Stephen appeared. They looked like they had been through a war and lost.

"What happened to you two?" Mistar asked.

"It's a long story and why are you in a wedding dress?" Deborah asked.

"I'm getting married." Mistar replied.

 

"If you'll take your seats, we'll begin." The priest (which for some reason Mistar didn't notice until now)

"We are gathered here today to join Mistar Law and Mike Wall in marriage. Do you Mistar promise to love Mike regards of wealth or health to the day you die?"

Mistar looked Mike in the eye and replied "I do."

"Do you Mike promise to love Mistar and forsake all others?"

"I do." He then placed

"I then pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Mistar and Mike then kissed.

 

"Besides from this wedding and reception our lucky couple has won a beautiful dream home in the Ba Tolack or "Bay of islands" in English. This home is situated on a heart shaped island and comes fully equipped with all your belongings. Plus some furniture we threw in. Enjoy your new lives together."

 

Mistar then found herself in bed.

"What a dream." She muttered in Sizechanger. Then noticed that she was in a strange bed and she wasn't alone in it.

"If it was a dream about a game show and a wedding, I think I had the same dream." Mike commented.

 

The end for now