- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

Meet the parents or The newlywed vs the old flame

 

Prologue

“How is my future mother in law?”

Mrs. Wall groaned when she saw who had spoken. Ever since her visit to the Wishbone restaurant Hillary Fisher had become the most dangerous women in town.

“You’re too late. Mike got married yesterday and is currently on his honeymoon.”

Honeymoon?” Hillary cried with rage. She then started to grow, going from 5’6” to 12 feet tall in seconds. Mrs Wall wanted to run from the mad blond woman but was too afraid to move.

“Tell me who the woman that dares to steal my man is?”

“Her name is Mistar Law. Other than she a redhead and she’s tall that all I know.”

“Well I’m going to make this Mistar, sorry she ever meet Mike.” Hillary vowed.

 

A month later

“Now remember you can’t tell your parents or the locals that we’re sizechangers.”

“I know Mistar. But I haven’t seen my parents since I became a sizechanger. Also they were at the wedding. They are going to wonder why I married a woman named Mistar. Not to mention the fact, I didn’t introduce you to them before.”

‘That will be awkward. Darn those super witches.”

“I guess we should get this over with. Open the cross time portal.”

 

The portal opened and Mike and Mistar drove through it in his car. They then emerged on a city street.

“Welcome to beautiful Bay Head, Nova Scotia.”

“Looks like any other North American suburb.”

“That’s because you haven’t seen St. Margaret’s Bay yet. I consider it one of the most beautiful bays in the world. That said, we have become a bedroom community of Halifax over the years. Halifax is just 25 minutes down the highway.”

“So what’s the plan? Are we going to your parents place first or are you going to show me around first?”

“Let me pull over into this parking lot. Then I’ll call my parents.”

 

But when he pulled into the parking lot, he saw one of his old buddies.

“Brian, how’s it going buddy?”

“Mike? What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to introduce Mistar my wife to my parents.”

“Get out of town Mike. It’s not safe for you and especially not for her.”

“Why? What’s going on?” Mike asked. But Brian was running away as fast as his legs could carry him.

Puzzled Mike got out the cell phone and dialled.

“Hello mom? It’s me Mike. I’m in town with my new wife and wondering if we could drop by.”

“You know that restaurant over looking the lighthouse in Peggy’s Cove?”

“Yeah so?”

“Meet us there for supper around six. We’ll talk then.” Then she hung up the phone.

“Something is defiantly going on around here.’ Mike commented.

“Look who back in town.”

Mike turned to see who had spoken. He was confronted with a mountain of a woman. She was 6’8” and bulging with muscles all over. She had long black hair and blue eyes that looked familiar for some reason.

“You don’t recognize me do you?”

“Afraid I don’t.”

“It’s me Stacey Duff.”

“Stacey. I would have never have guessed. What happened?”

“The Wishbone restaurant came to town.” Stacey replied.

“The one run by Stanley Charm?” Mistar asked.

“You had been there?”

“Not me personally, but my parents have.”

“Then you probably heard about the Wishbone meal deal. I ordered it, wished to be the strongest girl in town and the next morning I wake up like this. I got to go but one piece of advice, drop Mistar. Hillary has claimed you.”

“My relationship with Hilary ended years ago.”

“I dare you to tell her that.” Then Stacey walked away.

“We got a couple of hours. Why don’t we go for a scenic drive along the bay? I’ll even show you the gift shop I used to work for.”

“Not so fast. Who exactly is Hillary?”

“Hillary Fisher is an old girlfriend of mine. We went out for a couple of years during my university years. Even had sex with her a couple of times. But we drifted apart. And in the end I told her that our relationship was over. I have no idea why she would be making a fuss now.” He reached over and kissed her on the check.

“Besides you’re the one I love now.”

They then drove off unaware they were being watched by hostile eyes.

 

The view from inside the restaurant was beautiful. There were big windows in three of the walls. Giving views of the parking lot, the village of Peggy’s Cove and a small portion of the rocks. The fact the restaurant was on a slight rise also helped. 

“I can see why Peggy’s Cove is a popular tourist destination.” Mistar commented.

“It’s one of biggest draws. Look, there are my parents.”

He pointed to a couple sitting at a table. The woman was a 5’4” blond, the man 5’8” with hair that was fast turning from brown to white. They looked like they were sixty of so years old.

“Mistar I want you to meet Dennis and Lauren Wall.”

“You know normally you meet the parents BEFORE the wedding.” Dennis commented. But still shook Mistar’s hand.

“First you disappear for months. Then the next thing we know we’re at your wedding.” Lauren added.

Mike sighed, he wanted to tell them the truth. That he was a sizechanger and spent those months on Sizeloa. And that the wedding was the result of super witch intervention. But he could not, so instead he said.

“I had some personal issues to take care of. As for the wedding it was a shot gun wedding. But so far it’s working out.”

‘That’s what you think. Hillary is very upset that you got married to someone else.”

“And you know this mom because?”

“She referred to me as her future mother in law. I thought she was going to kill me when I told her that you had married Mistar.”

“I can’t picture Hillary murdering anyone.”

“You haven’t seen her since she got the power to become a giantess at will.”

“Say what?” Both Mistar and mike cried at once. Then the earth began to shake. The sound of people screaming came from outside the restaurant.

“Earthquake?” Mistar asked.

“We don’t get them here.” Mike replied. Then they noticed the huge face looking at them through the window. A huge Hillary was on her knees looking inside the restaurant. Mike guessed she had to at least 80 feet tall, maybe even 100 feet tall.

“I SEE YOU MIKE. ARE YOU COMING OUT OR WILL I HAVE TO COME IN AND GET YOU?” Hillary asked.

 

 “All right Hillary, I’m coming out.” Mike replied.

“You can’t be serious.” Mistar muttered.

“I got to try to reason with her. Besides I can’t have her destroying the place.” Mike replied as he rushed out the door.

“My son is going to get himself killed.” Lauren moaned.

Mistar frowned as she considered her options. She was supposed to keep a low profile on this world. But the Wishbone restaurant has already exposed magic. She was tempted to try to shrink Hillary down, but being a sizehu (the sizechanger term for humans with size change powers) Hillary would just grow back.  It would mean exposure and getting in trouble with the Masterchemi, but Mistar considered getting into a GTS catfight with Hillary.

 

Hillary was waiting for Mike went she noticed the tour bus. A bunch of Asian tourists were taking pictures of her.

“GET LOST.”  She told the tourists. When they refused to leave, she grabbed a couple then threw them as far as she could. She watched as they landed in the sea. The rest of the tourists then backed off.

“Was that really necessary?” Mike asked.

Instead of replying, Hillary grabbed Mike and brought him up to the level of her face.

“IT’S BEEN TOO LONG MIKE.” She told him.

“Hillary you got to be reasonable. Our relationship ended years ago. I don’t want you to get hurt. But you got to let me go.”

 Hillary laughed.

“HOW CAN A LITTLE GUY LIKE YOU HURT ME?” Hillary asked.

“This little guy is a sizechanger capable of growing to 500 feet tall.” Mike replied under his breath. But Hillary didn’t hear him.

“LET MIKE GO.” Mistar shouted at Hillary. Hillary frowned at the sight of her.

 “ALL RIGHT.” Hillary then lowered Mike to the ground, and then she let him go. But then before Mistar could react, Hillary grabbed her and her up to the level of her face.”

“ANY LAST WORDS?” Hillary asked Mistar.

“You’re going down bitch.” Mistar replied. Then she began to grow.

“WHAT THE?” Hillary cried. Mistar was soon too big to hold. Within seconds she was the same height as Hillary.

 

“Did your wife go to Wishbone as well?” Dennis asked his son.

“I think she was born with it.” Mike replied.

“What kind of freak did you bring into our family?” Lauren moaned.

 

“DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU’RE THE ONLY PERSON WITH SIZE CHANGING POWERS?” Mistar asked Hillary.

“YOU’RE GOING DOWN MISTAR.” Hillary cried as started to get even bigger.

 

“BRING IT ON.” Mistar shouted. She backed away from the gift shop and the cove growing with each step.

“TRYING TO RUN AWAY?” Hillary taunted.

“HARDY! I DON’T WANT MIKE GETTING HURT.”

“FAIR ENOUGH. LET’S TAKE THIS FIGHT TO THE BARRENS.”

 

The barrens are the empty rocks lands surrounding Peggy’s Cove. Both giantesses were now 500 feet tall, tall enough to be seen from the restaurant.

 

“How big can Mistar get?” Dennis asked his son.

“About 1000 feet tall.” Mike replied. “Any idea what’s Hillary’s size limit is?”

“Not sure she has a limit.” Lauren replied.

 

Both giantesses circled each other. They were sizing each other up and both wondering if they should get even bigger. Mistar moved first, growing another 300 feet bring her height to 800 feet tall. Hillary then grew to 1000 feet tall. Mistar quickly matched it. But she was starting to get worried. She was reaching her limits.

 

“DARN IT GIRL. DON’T YOU HAVE LIMITS TO YOUR GROWTH?”  Mistar cried.

“I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION.”  Hillary replied she then took a swing at Mistar but missed. Mistar then tried to shrink Hillary. She managed to knock a few hundred feet off of Hillary’s height. But then she rallied and grew back to 1000 feet tall. After a few moments, Mistar saw it was hopeless. So she stopped trying.

“NICE TRY GIRL. BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH.”  Hillary cried as she lunched at Mistar with a big rock she had hauled out the ground. Mistar tried to duck but the Sharp edge of the boulder caught her in the face. Cutting her in the face and knocking her to the ground.

 

Back at the restaurant Mike watched the catfight with increasing concern.

“I got to help my wife.”

“Are you nuts? There is nothing you can do.” Dennis muttered.

“I got a few tricks of my own.” Mike said as he ran toward the fight.

“Come back son.” Lauren cried.

 

Hillary frowned at the purple blood coming from the gash on Mistar’s face.

“YOU’RE NOT EVEN HUMAN.” Hillary cried.

“YOU’RE ONLY FIGURING THAT OUT NOW.” Mistar replied.

“NO ALIEN IS GOING TO STEAL MY MAN.”

“LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE.” Hillary then felt something hit her thigh. She turned around and to her surprise saw a 500 foot Mike standing there.

“THIS CAN’T BE. MEN CAN’T GROW.” Hillary muttered in stunned disbelief. Then Mistar knocked the legs out from her. Hillary then came crashing to the ground, hitting her head on the hard rocks.

 

“SHE’S OUT COLD.” Mike commented.

“TIME TO FINSH HER OFF.” Mistar then began to shrink Hillary. Smaller and smaller Hillary became until she was even smaller than she was before. Hillary was now the size of a baby. Mistar raised her foot to stomp on her but Mike said.

“NO.”

“WHY NOT? THIS BITCH TRIED TO KILL ME.”

“DESPITE EVERYTHING SHE WAS MY FRIEND. I DON’T WANT TO SEE HER MURDERED. “Mike explained.

 

Mistar stomped on Hillary.

“NOOOO! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?”

“SOMETIMES IN WAR IT IS NESSARY TO KILL YOUR ENEMY. BESIDES SHE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME.”

“IT’S STILL MURDER.” Mike said before shrinking back to normal size. Mistar then shrank back to her normal height. She feared how Mike would react if he ever found out how many humans she had killed over the years.

 

A crowd of curious people then gathered around them.

“Did you kill Hillary?” Dennis asked.

“Yes.”

“That makes you a murder. I’m not comfortable having a killer in the family.” Lauren muttered as she backed away in horror.

“You rather have a corpse? I point out Hillary was trying to kill me.”

“How did you grow like that?” A man in the crowd asked.

“I got my ways.”Mistar replied.

“Hillary called you an alien? Is that true?” A woman in the crowd asked.

“You do seam to have purple blood.’ A man added when Mistar didn’t reply.

“This is makeup. Not blood.” Mistar told the crowd. But many didn’t buy it including Mike’s parents.

“Son, we need to talk to you alone.”

 

“What do you mean you don’t trust my wife?”

“Well for starter’s she’s an alien.” Dennis replied.

“So what?” Mike asked.

“Only a science fiction fan would have such a causal attitude about this. Truth be told any woman who can grow to mega stature makes me nervous.”

“She could kill us with no effort at all.” His wife added.

“I assure you that Mistar means you no harm.”

“Mistar killed Hillary against your wishes. The truth is you can’t control your wife. “

“Now that’s unfair. She was fighting for her life.”

“By the way son, where did you get your size changing powers?”

“Some beings gave them to me.” Mike replied. He prayed the Masterchemi would forgive him for revealing as much as he had.

“They won’t happen to be alien beings?” Lauren asked.

Mike didn’t reply, but the expression on his face gave him away.

“This is just great, my son has gone alien. Tell me Mike is your blood is still red? Or do you have that purple junk flowing through your veins.” Mike father asked.

“It’s not junk.”

“I take it the answer is purple. I’m sorry but we are not comfortable having aliens in this family. Take your wife and go, you’re not welcome here.”

“You don’t mean that?”

But his parents then turned their backs to him. Mike then fled the house, tears in his eyes.

 

“How did it.” The words died in Mistar’s throat when she saw his face.

“Let’s go back to Sizeloa. My parents have disowned me.”

“Can they do that?”

Mike nodded yes.

“I wanted to get to know them. Tell them I’m pregnant with their grandchild.”

“You are?”

“About three weeks along.”

“Somehow I think having a sizechanger for a grandkid would only upset them more. Let’s go home.”

 

The end for now

 

PS Mistar’s having a boy. Deborah’s (Mistar’s sister) first born is a girl.