- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Basic overview of The MultiverZal Realm
All the contents of the upcoming series I plan to create will take place within the MultiverZal Realm. This place is a combination of universes, so anything can happen. Although there will be many worlds there will only be a set number of species with their own levels of intelligence (same species different levels of intelligence can occur). 
The Species Are As Follows:
*Macronians-Race of giants that live through out the MultiVerZ. Size Ranges:50ft-5miles depending on sub-species.  
*Minish-Race of once Macronians that were born due to a recessive trait and were seperated from the Macronians millions of years ago. Size Ranges:1ft-1cm 
*Principalia-The apparent goddesses of the MultiverZ who oversee all the going ons of the MultiverZ and interfere as they please. They hold their own heirarchy, depending on their power gauges and temperaments. Size Ranges:unlimited.
*Earthlings-A species that was recently added to the MultiverZ on the whim of a newly chosen principalia (from Earth). Size Ranges:4in-8ft (depending on age,birth defects,etc)
*Furs-The order of Enormous furry anthropomorphic animals which are the hellhounds of the Principalia which follow any command given.
*Mirage-Any type of species that has been delegated a special power by the Principalia shall be referred to as such.

*Planets-Planets are scattered through out the MultiVerZ in no particular fashion. Mixtures of species homeplanets in the same solar systems are common. There is a Fur planet within every known solar system.

                            END OF OVERVIEW
*I would like to be mailed at m for any suggestions or requests.
p.s any suggestions for plot or character names (some may want their names, nicknames,screen names included in stories; maybe even others names). I will make sure to honor any name requests while plot suggestions may be used, held for another segment, or not used at all. 
*I would like to be mailed at yungblock92@yahoo.com for any suggestions or requests