- Text Size +

The streets of New York City were hectic. Everyone was in a hurry to make it to their job on time. Everyone was pushing and shoving, some people got into shouting matches, and other altercations got physical quickly. All of this didn't distract Jackie. Jackie was a proud woman, fresh off to a great start on her career. She had a jogger's body, with great abs, a supple figure, and a beautiful face complete with long, flowing brown hair. Jackie had an eager smile as she was full of ambition and hope. She walked into the base of a tall building, owned entirely by her employer. Jackie was excited because she knew the day of her promotion was soon. She had been an intern for almost a full year now, and was sure that the full time role belonged to her. Back when she was hired, the training staff and her boss put a very large emphasis on competition, which is why interns were always hired in groups. Jackie was among eight very lucky people selected for the internship program, depending on who you ask. The work was brutal, demeaning at times, and the role was far more stressful than the paycheck covered. Coming up on a year, Jackie and one other were the last remaining interns.

"Hey Jackie!!!" shouted a bubbly blonde girl entering the doors of the building. 

The woman's name was Emma. She carried herself much differently than Jackie did. Jackie was the type who worked her way up with unmatched ambition and focus, while Emma worked her way up with her charming personality, the joy she brought to others, and her genuine longing to assist those in any way she could. Her amazing body with large breasts, a tight ass, and thick thighs also assisted in her being noticed by her higher ups. Particularly she was a favorite of her and Jackie's direct boss, as he could ogle her all day long and she was too naive and ditsy to even notice or care. Jackie despised Emma for this. Emma was the biggest obstacle between Jackie and her full-time role. It would only be given to one of them, and while Jackie thought she was far above Emma, she was worried that Emma would just seduce her way into the role. Emma on the other hand, looked up to Jackie, as she learned all sorts of things from her, and considered her a good friend who would never do her wrong. She looked passed the many pranks and tricks that Jackie played on her over the last year in an effort to embarrass her and make her quit, mainly because she lacked both shame and an understanding of each prank. 

"...Hey Emma." Jackie responded back, in a short tone. Emma smiled at her, ready for another great day of work.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite go-getters!" a man said, putting his arms around both of them. Emma giggled with surprise while Jackie giggled with far less enthusiasm, trying not to get on her boss's bad side. The man's name was Chad and her oversaw the two girls. He was a chauvinist and a massive pervert, who relied on his title to get away with his many looks and advances. To him, the girls didn't matter much, as he believed they both were incompetent beyond doing tasks to make his job easier. He was a big fan of Emma, as even though she was an idiot in his eyes, she was quite the piece of eye-candy who he could play around with. He also enjoyed Jackie, as he thought it was cute the way she carried herself as a professional. They were both his personal play-things, and he regretted that he would have to give them up soon when he needed to decide on who would get the full-time role. He planned on not hiring either of them, as he believed they were both not suited to do real work for the company.

"Come to my office. Jackie grab me my coffee, black as always. Emma, come in here and organize my files." Chad barked. 

"Yes sir!" both of the girls said, as the day began.

Jackie poured the coffee into her boss's mug, with a tacky playboy girl on it. She has filled this mug enough times to fill a swimming pool by now. She put in sugar despite him wanting black, as Chad always complained she did it wrong otherwise. She put the coffee on his table, noticing his focused stare. She looked over and saw Emma bent over, sorting files in the cabinet, her thong showing has her shirt was hiking up. Chad was practically drooling from this view. Jackie fought her urge to scoff as she addressed Chad.

"So Chad, what will we be working on today? I have plenty of ideas for your upcoming pitch-"

"Yeah, thanks, uhm could you take my lunch to the breakroom for me? After, sure, you can attend the meeting with me, let's see what you got." Chad interrupted.

Excitedly, Jackie grabbed his lunch and began walking to the breakroom, which was located far from his office on the other side of the floor. Many times, she got brushed off for ideas, but he offered to let her join in a meeting, which she felt was a great sign. She made it to the breakroom and approached the fridge. She opened it up, and it was stuffed to the brim. She began trying to make some room when she noticed a cute little pink box. "Emma <3" was written on the box. Jackie had a devilish smirk. She took out the lunchbox and replaced it with Chad's. She left Emma's lunch on the counter and began walking back. 

Meanwhile, Chad was still locked in on Emma's massive ass, as she struggled with the organizing. He sipped his coffee with delight while he enjoyed the show. He opened up his laptop and began typing up some notes for the meeting he had soon, taking glances every so often. Emma was beginning to cramp, being in that position so long. 

"Chad, could I take a quick break to stretch real quick?" asked Emma

"Just go ahead and stretch in here, don't worry about it" Chad responded, with a fiendish smile.

Emma began stretching her back and touching her toes, while Chad really took it all in. He watched her go from pose to pose, losing track of his work, even closing his laptop after a while. As he was watching, his vision began to blur. He was confused, wondering if maybe it was the hangover he was working through. He got more and more tired until finally, he completely fell unconscious, with Emma distracted by her stretching and not noticing.

Jackie walked quickly back, picking up some supplies on the way so she could write out her ideas and take notes from the other higher-ups. She also made a quick pitstop to the bathroom to take a quick pee break before the meeting. Afterwards, she rushed back into the office, only to find Emma doing stretches and Chad completely gone with his laptop closed.

"That... jerk! He left for the meeting without me!" Jackie said, slamming the supplies on the desk.

Unknown to her, Chad never left. He came to as he heard the slam of office supplies. It was a loud boom. Chad didn't know where he was, but it was musky and cushiony. He looked around and was completely taken back. He was on his office chair, but he has shrunk to about half an inch. Everything around him was gigantic. 

"He was just here a second ago..." said Emma, booming in Chad's ears.

"Typical! He never gives me the respect I deserve." Jackie said, walking over to the desk.

Chad was frozen in fear, as Jackie was standing right above him, towering over his chair. Without much time to think, Jackie lowered her bottom on him. Chad screamed, believing he was about to be crushed. He was pinned to the ground, but was still alive. Jackie's crack absorbed him, albeit leaving a lot of pressure still on him, as he couldn't move. He was shoved against her panties, under her dress skirt. It reeked of ass sweat, as Jackie had to walk fifteen minutes to work every morning in the summer heat. Chad began pushing on her ass, trying to get her to notice him and get off. She responded, by rubbing her ass around the chair, trying to get more comfortable. This rubbed Chad further into her crack, as he got absorbed into a small wedgie she was giving herself.

"I don't even know what to do until he gets back. He could have at least given us some direction for today..." Jackie scoffed, not hearing his orders for her to stand back up.

"Hehe, Jackie, you look like the big boss right now in that chair!" Emma squealed.

Jackie smiled, and laughed while assuming a more boastful pose. "Soon, this will be where I sit every day." Jack exclaimed. Chad rolled his eyes, denying that she would be fit to do his job. He was beginning to get extremely frustrated and embarrassed, with his intern grinding all over him in his own chair. He began to yell, only for the unexpected to happen. A turbulant wind escaped Jackie's rear, directly onto Chad. Chad's ears rang and he began to yell again, when suddenly his nose was assaulted by a vile stench. Jackie had just released a massive fart on him.

"Jackie!" Emma said, embarrassed.

"What? No one is here to witness it, and I've been bloated all morning."

Jackie proceeded to lean to the side and released another booty bomb on her boss. Chad was knocked loose from her wedgie and rolled back into the chair, still choking on her ass air. He looked up, only to see the outline of Jackie's puckered anus in her panties, as yet again she let out a viscious wind all over him, this one being particularly hot and loud. It reeked to high heaven and Chad's eyes began to water, as he gasped for fresh air.

"Oh my.. Jackie you should go to the bathroom!" Emma said, pinching her nose. 

"I guess I have nothing better to do, maybe I can get rid of some of this gas before Chad gets back." Jackie responded, taking her leave. Jackie left the room, leaving Emma to wonder what to do, while Chad was busy still dry-heaving from Jackie's scent. A shadow fell over Chad, as he looked up and his eyes shrank to the back of his head. Emma's large voluptious butt was right above him.

"NOOO- mmm" yelled Chad, as Emma's big booty descended on top of him. Her cheeks held him firmly in place, his face being forced tightly against her thin work pants.

"Hehe, now I'm the boss!" Emma pretended with delight. She opened up the laptop and began typing in a joking manner, making herself giggle. Suddenly, her stomach rumbled and she began rubbing it. Chad heard the gurgling above him, and his anxiety went through the roof.

"Uhmmm Jackie?" Emma spoke softly. "Hmmm... I guess the coast is clear" Chad felt a pressure, as her pants began to push on his face. Suddenly, a loud toot roared above him as a wind surged all over Chad's face. Emma just farted loud and proud on her boss, sitting in his chair. 

"Ahhhhhnnn..." Emma moaned, feeling the sweet release of letting all of that gas out of her tummy. Chad was in hell. Her ass air smelt far, far worse than Jackie's. It was probably because Emma had an unrestricted diet of junk food, to keep her body nice and curvy. Chad couldn't even move his face out of the way, so he could only breathe in Emma's fart-filled fabric. While Chad was gasping for air, another fart tore loose on him, this one feeling a bit wet, as his face grew damp. Chad was disgusted to his core, trying desperately to pry himself off of his intern's pants.

"Uh oh!" Emma gasped. She felt the wetness of that last blast. She stood up, finally relieving Chad of the pressure, though he was still convulsing, trying not to lose his lunch. Emma walked over to look around outside of the office and then closed the door. She walked back towards the chair and bent over in front of Chad. She removed her pants, looking for any stains on them. Chad upon looking up, despite what had just happened, was frozen in ecstasy. He looked at Emma's full moon, with only a thong covering everything. He saw the outline of her pussy and how her plump cheeks almost swallowed her underwear entirely. He then noticed her twitching asshole, which somewhat snapped him out of his trance. His newfound awareness was too late, as Emma lost her balance searching, tripping on herself and plopping right into the chair. Chad was forced head first through her cheeks, receiving a face full of damp, rubbery flesh on one side, and tough fabric on another. He was sick to his stomach. Part of his face was touching Emma's gooey butthole. He retracted, but some of the ass slime was attached to his face like glue, holding onto him in a sticky bond. Emma was shocked by her fall, barely catching herself. She felt a big pressure in her stomache as she raised herself up, so she grabbed the thong and moved it to the side. Chad was now face to face with her entire sphincter. He was so close he could kiss it. He didn't need to however, as the asshole puckered up, giving him a big slimy kiss, before releasing a toxic, wet blast all over him. Ass gunk was fired like a shotgun, slapping him all over, some getting into his mouth as he screamed for mercy. Emma was beet red from blushing at this point. She had decided that her pants were fine, so she snapped the thong back in place and brought back up her slacks. Chad was forced firmly against her butthole, as her cheeks pinched him on both sides. Emma was standing up, getting ready to continue her day. Unfortunately for Chad, his day was just getting started.