- Text Size +

 Friday 04.13 7:20 Mark's room
The slim, tall boy with black hair was peacefully sleeping in his bed when suddenly the sound of an alarm clock filled the room waking him up. He glanced at his alarm clock, then quickly jumped out of bed to get ready for another ordinary day at school. He was a high school student who somehow managed to make it to his senior year and would soon have this stage of schooling behind him after writing his exams. Still slightly sleepy, he left home. He felt relieved by the thought that today was Friday and he would finally be able to get a decent amount of sleep.

Friday 04.13 8:03 School
Mark ran ahead to make it in time for the first lesson. When he arrived in front of the classroom it turned out that he was late and everyone was already sitting at their desks.
- Good morning, sorry I'm late - he said while struggling to catch his breath
- Good morning. - replied his math teacher.
She was a woman in her 30s who could be quite demanding in her lessons, but she was very pretty. she was dressed in a red blouse a long black skirt, and black high-heeled shoes on her feet. He looked at her red-painted toenails but quickly looked away. he didn't want anyone to find out about his foot fetish. He knew that if someone found out, the whole school would not leave him alone. The teacher's feet, yes, were also nice and neat, but Mark had only one pair in his mind for which he would do anything - Mary's feet.
She was his classmate , with whom he secretly had a crush, but did not have the courage to tell her. She was currently sitting in the first row with her friend Ann. she was dressed in a long-sleeved blouse, jeans and sandals on her feet. Mark sat down in his usual seat at the back of the room next to his friend Jacob from where he had a good view of the whole class, took out his books and tried to focus on the lesson, but his attention was distracted by Mary's feet with unpainted toenails. From his position he could look at them unnoticed. And there was something to look at, he literally could not take his eyes off them.

Friday 04.13 13:30 Hallway
Mark didn't notice how quickly most of the lessons passed, as they were nice and chill, despite the upcoming exams. Maybe this Friday the 13th won't be so bad. When the break bell rang Mark left the classroom and sat down in the corridor. moments later he was joined by Jacob
- Why do you keep staring at that Mary huh? - he asked.
- Me? ,What? denied Marek.
- Dude, I sit with you at the desk and I can see how you behave in class, have you fallen in love with her or what?
- Me?, No… , well you have me. better?
- Then go talk to her
- And if she laughs at me, plus you know what day it is today
- I don't believe in bad luck, now go
- all right
At the advice of a friend he approached the girl who was just talking to Ann.
- So what about at my place at 18?
- Sure, it will be the best girls' night.
- Mary I would like to tell you something,- said Mark.
- Yes?
- I...
the conversation was interrupted by the bell for the lesson

- you will tell me later, - she said joining the crowd of people entering the classroom. The last lesson went on terribly. As here he sat in a different place at the front of the class away from his friend, he had no one to talk to. in addition, Mary, sat behind him so he could not see her. the entire lesson he sat thinking what to say to her so as not to embarrass himself.
When the lesson was over he moved towards her, but she was in a hurry to catch the bus and he didn't even have time to speak to her. Instead, he met Jacob.
- And how?
- I didn't even have time to talk to her.
- Don't worry. tomorrow is also the day. In fact, I have a proposition for you, my colleagues and I are going out on the town tonight, are you coming with us?
- Sure, I don't have any plans for the evening anyway.


Friday 04.13 19:45 Downtown
Mark was looking forward to going out with his colleagues, but all the time he was subconsciously thinking about Mary (and her beautiful feet). When he arrived at the place it turned out that Jacob's friends had brought their girlfriends. When he looked at the couple in love instead of them he saw himself and Mary. to think of something else he took another sip of beer as a consolation. However, deep in his heart he felt sadness and jealousy. Maybe Jacob was right and he will succeed tomorrow?


Friday 04.13 22:55 Place unknown
Mark woke up in a weird place, the ground he was walking on was strange, he had never walked on something like that. from everywhere he was surrounded by a strange but familiar smell. he tried to remember what had happened that evening, but had a complete blank in his head probably due to too much alcohol. suddenly he was surrounded by another smell, this time stronger and even a little irritating. and in the distance he saw a strange huge black shape. It was something like a huge black wall that slowly moved toward him, rising in the air from time to time to then return with a huge thump leaving a black trail behind. he started to run away from the approaching danger but was too slow. The darkness cooled him completely in a thick gloop which then began to harden. After a moment's thought, he realized where he was.

Friday 04.13 17:55 Mary's house
Mary sat in her room waiting for Ann to come in for a sleepover. She had planned a ton of activities to spend this beautiful evening with her best friend in a special way. five minutes later the doorbell rang. it was Ann. The girl entered the house pulled off her shoes and went to another room to change into pajamas. The girls decided to start by watching a romantic comedy.
- I'll make the popcorn and you choose the movie.


Friday 04.13 22:30 Mary's house
after watching one movie and then another (plus gossiping while watching), Ann asked what they were going to do next. In response, Mary got up and went to her room.When she returned she was holding a makeup kit in her hand.She put it on the coffee table and began to take out various types of foundation,eye shadows and other mascaras. After doing their faces, it was the turn of the nails. Anna pulled out several bottles of nail polish and
set about painting her fingernails.When the girls finished painting their fingernails, the blonde grabbed another bottle from the table, opened it, then started painting her friend's toenails. After she finished, Mary looked at her shiny new black toenails
- I hope Mark likes them. I know he often looks at my feet, and I always pretend not to see it
- Lucky him to have you
- You sound like you're jealous
- Me? Of what?
- Or maybe you would also like to have my feet to yourself?
- Stop it - Anna's face was covered with blush.
- Do you not like my feet? Or maybe you are disgusted by them. - saying this, she lifted her right foot and brought it close to her face. she put her nose between two toes and took a deep breath. - Anna was shocked, her best friend was acting incredibly strange which at the same time excited her
- they don't stink. - Mary looked at her shocked friend - I know you surely dream of grabbing my feet and then massaging them, smelling them and maybe even licking them.
- you are crazy you know?
- What, you don't want to suck my sweet sexy toes?
- I don't dream of licking or kissing your feet - Ann lied, of course, but she didn't want her best friend to know that she was into girls. it could destroy their friendship.
- if you say so then prove it. i challenge you to suck my big toe. after which she extended her right foot towards Ann's face,
- okay I'll do it, but only so that you leave me alone
Mary took her black painted toe and put it in Ann's mouth. the girl started sucking her friend's toe like a lollipop. when she finished she looked embarrassed at her.
- just don't tell anyone okay?
- I'm not stupid, and I know a little about people, *wink*.

Friday 04.13 22:30 Bus stop
Mark was now sitting on the bus and going home, the team broke up pretty quickly and he felt like a third wheel, so he decided to end for today. On the bus in front of him sat a weird guy. he behaved strangely seemed to be scared. a few stops away he got off. as he was getting up from his seat a small object fell out. The boy saw it. He took the lost and followed the man to give it back to him. it was a small strange watch. As soon as he touched it, it turned on, and the display showed the word SET DESTINATION. then the watch lit up and a second later Mark disappeared


Friday 04.13 22:29 Bus stop
Michael was stressed. His car had broken down and he had to make a quick trip to the other end of town. when he got off the bus he noticed that he didn't have his invention with him. He quickly ran back to find it. he found it lying on the ground. he picked it up and quickly continued on to the office

Friday 04.13 23:00 Secret office
Michael went to the conference room where the company representative Nathalie was waiting for him.
- Good evening, I hope it was worth it to come here - she said
- Good evening, you will not be disappointed. I present to you a teleportation device. just turn it on and then think of a place and in a few moments you can be there
- brilliant. can I try it out?
- i would advise you not to for now. the device is in the testing phase and there are still some side effects
- what side effects?
- crossing the space barrier you can experience changes in body size and amnesia plus it only works one way, but if we get financial support to further develop the project we should be able to eliminate these problems.
- we will see what can be arranged
- thank you

EPILOGUE
Monday 04.16 8:00 School
Mary entered the classroom wanting to show off her sexy new nails to Mark but he wasn't there. after the lesson she approached Jacob
- Where is Mark?
- You haven't heard?, he's missing
- What do you mean he's missing?
- on Friday we were out on the town together, he said he was going home but in the end he didn't get there. the family and the police are still looking for him.
- It's terrible
Mary thought about what Mark wanted to say to her that Friday, wondering if it had to do with his sudden disappearance. worrying about where he might have gone, she walked away, completely unaware that he was now trapped in the size of a dust speck under a huge layer of black polish on the toenail of her sexy foot
END