- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get a dice ready if you’d like to play along :)

Derek sat in his room on his bed, daydreaming about what his sister would have him do next. Maybe she’d go so far as to let him rail her perfect ass. Or maybe to play with her voluptuous tits. He was getting hard just thinking about it.


He heard a sudden rapping on his bedroom door, hearing his mothers voice call out.

“Dinner's ready Derek, hurry down.” He jumped up from the edge of his bed, trying to get his boner down before heading downstairs. His libido was so high today, hopefully Sarah would ask him to do something that could help his predicament. He shook his head as he opened his door, hurriedly descending the stairs as his stomach began to rumble. 


Entering the kitchen he saw that his mother and sister had already begun eating, he swiftly sat on the seat they had set for him, gulping down the two slices that had been left for him, he quickly downed his water before looking up from his plate, his sister and mother were staring at him, watching every movement he had made. He realized something was wrong, he felt dizzy and tried to stand up, before quickly passing out…


He woke up in a pool of cloth, looking around he was slowly filled with dread, he had somehow shrunk and sat naked in a pile of his clothes. Light broke through the darkness he sat in as a massive hand carefully rummaged around his clothing prison. The hands finally found him, slowly forming a fist around him as he was lifted from the pile and placed on the table in front of his sister. She smiled at him before speaking. 

“Now then toy, I did say that I could use you how I want right.” Her smile grew michevous as she looked over to his now titanic mother, he has never noticed before but his mothers tits where massive, even more so with his minuscule size. He was confused, how had this even happened? Had they somehow shrunk him intentionally? Then a thought hit him, what did she have in mind? 


Sarah stared down at her brother, a sudden fire in her loins at the sight of his tiny form. 

“What do you think mom, how should we start this punishment?” She smiled down at Derek with a predatory smile.

“Hmmm,” Abby hummed, “maybe we should play a game.” She smiled down at her tiny son, her massive teeth visible to the little pervert. Derek trembled, what game could they have in mind, how badly could this go? He watched as his mother pulled a dice out from under the table, tossing it up and catching it as she smiled. 

“Here’s how this is gonna go, your going to choose a slice, and then we’ll both roll a dice twice, seeing as you only have 6 slices to choose from I believe one of us is in for a treat.” Her smile filled Derek with terror. Would they really eat him? He stated at his mothers teeth sudden fear filling him as she tossed it up again.

“Go ahead little bro, better pick wisely.” Sarah smiled at him, a sinister tint to her suddenly terrifying smile. 


Derek looked over his options, sure that this wouldn’t end well, picking a piece in the middle; his sister promptly placed him on the piece, and they began rolling. 


(If you want to play along you can get a dice of your own, depending on your roll will determine which next part you read, or if your not into vore, go ahead and skip to the next chapter or read the u38; roll results before moving on)


1-2, Sarah’s hungry maw, (hard vore)


Sarah smiled as her roll came up on the piece Derek sat on. 

“First roll!” She grinned as she grabbed the piece Derek sat on, slowly moving him towards her massive maw. 

“No fair!” His mother huffed, “I didn’t even get to roll” his mother smiled at him as he slowly hovered towards Sarah’s face. Sarah’s lips parted, her massive teeth biting down on the floor in front of Derek, he screamed as he watched her chew, pleading for her to stop. 

“SARAH NO, IM SORRY, ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS!!” Either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care, she chewed through the next bite, making sure Derek made it onto the part in her mouth. He stared down the back of her throat, terrified at where he would end up. She began to chew, Derek cried as he was crushed beneath her incisors, weather a blessing or a curse he died swiftly… before being crushed into a mush and swallowed by her massive throat. 


Abby watched her daughter catch him on the slice, getting wet from the prospect. She'd wished it had been her to get the tiny morsel that was her son, but she found watching her daughter chew and swallow him to be extremely hot, slowly feeling herself to the sight.


The end. (Feel free to read on or roll again)




3-4 Abby’s luscious lips, (soft vore)


Sarah pouted as she rolled a 6, grabbing the slice from the end of the pizza as she passed the dice to her mother. Placing her pizza on her plate, watching the tiny perv tremble on the pizza slice.


Abby picked up the die, rolling it across the surface of the table, Derek flinched at every sound from the roll, scared of what would happen if the dice were to hit him. 

“5!” Abby shouted, grabbing the piece next to Derek, only 2 more rolls and he’d make it out, he had to hold on to hope.


Sarah swiftly rolled, ending with a 3, she pouted as she picked up the other piece next to him, jostling him slightly as she tore one piece from another.


Abby rolled the dice, smiling down at Derek as she grabbed the piece he sat on, lowering him down to her mouth before taking her first bite, he began to climb up the pizza ash she tentatively swallowed her first few bites, slowly growing closer to the little man. 


Finally reaching the crust he grabbed onto his mothers middle finger, holding on dearly as she finished the slice.

“You won’t get away that easily.” She spoke through her mouth full of food, watching as she crushed the slice between her teeth. She licked her massive lips as she slowly lowered her fingers down to her awaiting naw, sucking the finger that Derek held onto leaving him alone on her tongue. 


He screamed to his mother, pleading to be released but she didn’t care, using her massive tongue to rub him against the top of her mouth. Running it back and forth over his small body, he slowly grew erect from the odd form of mouth play, slightly humping the massive slimy muscle beneath him as he tried to crawl away from her waiting throat. 


He watched as her tongue raised slightly, he slowly slid to the back of her throat, certain that she was going to swallow him he swiftly attempted to scale the rapidly rising muscle beneath him, his dick rubbing against her taste buds as he did, he was getting close, he was somewhat disgusted at the fact as he finally fell, hearing a loud *gulp*


He descended in her throat, hearing her moan as he slid down the massive “water” slide. He finally came from the motion of his cock rubbing against her throat, before finally landing in a pile of mushy acid. He banged his hands against the stomach lining, hearing his mother laughing as he did.


“He’s fighting it.” He heard his mother say. “Better try harder little man.” He heard his sister laugh along, before slowly falling into unconsciousness inside his mothers stomach.


The end.(continue on if you’d like to)




5-6, Derek gets a stroke of luck


Sarah pouted as she rolled a 6, grabbing the slice from the end of the pizza as she passed the dice to her mother. Placing her pizza on her plate, watching the tiny perv tremble on the pizza slice.


Abby picked up the die, rolling it across the surface of the table, Derek flinched at every sound from the roll, scared of what would happen if the dice were to hit him. 

“5!” Abby shouted, grabbing the piece next to Derek, only 2 more rolls and he’d make it out, he had to hold on to hope.


Sarah swiftly rolled, ending with a 3, she pouted again as she picked up the other piece next to him, jostling him slightly as she tore one piece from another.


His mother grinned down at him, tossing the dice and frowning at the result.


 “There’s another five.” She rolled again, her frown growing deeper as her stomach started growling. “Lucky little brat” she muttered as she grabbed a piece on the opposite side of the pizza. Derek was safe, at least for now.


He watched as Sarah and Abby devoured the large slices, shivering at the destruction of what would’ve been car sized slices compared to him. 


He grabbed hold of one of the large pepperonis, tentatively biting down on it. Sarah finished her pieces, picking him up off the pizza and holding him up to her eyes. She stared at him, smiling before removing her t-shirt and smothering him against her left nipple.


“On to the next game then.” She laughed as her massive breast wobbled against Derek, he quickly grew hard. 


“Let me get in on that” Abby teased “let’s head to my room for the next game.” He heard her chair move back as she stood, beckoning his sister to follow with Derek in tow…