- Text Size +

Abby lifted her short as they entered her room, her colossal breasts pressed tightly against her bra as they bounced. Derek was worried, it would be so easy for them to simply crush him accidentally, he wasn’t sure how durable he was in the face of the monstrous women. 


Sarah smiled down at Derek, watching the tiny man squirm as he watched their mother. She couldn’t wait for the next game, her nipples slowly grew hard at the thought as she looked up to her mother. 


Abby turned towards Sarah, her thumbs entering her waistband as she removed her pants, a slow sensual movement of her hips letting her erotic ass break free as she pulled them down. She smiled down at Sarah’s tits, the tiny man held between them struggling as she stripped. 


I wonder if he’s hard?  The thought made her loins wet, slight moisture beginning to seep into her white panties. She slowly approached, smiling at Sarah as she spoke.

“You wanna help me with this?” She gestures to her bra, smiling at Derek as she pressed her breasts over her daughters.


Derek was jostled as he tried to scream, a sandwich of massive boobs covering him as he was pressed against his sister. His view was fully blocked as his mother began to sway back and forth, a slight click before her bra fell to the ground as she backed up. Her nipples were vast, slightly bigger than Derek and fully erect. He looked up to her blushing face as Sarah giggled. The vibrations of her breasts were dizzying.


Abby smiled at her daughter. 

“Thanks hum, I’ll take him if you wanna get ready for the fun too.” With that Abby’s hand reached towards Derek, grabbing his tiny form before shoving him against one of her nipples. She could feel a slight vibration as he sputtered, only serving to please her as she moaned at the feeling.


“Better hurry Sarah, I might just go all the way before you're ready.” She giggled again, moaning at the thought. Sarah smiled at her mother, quickly stripping down as well but also leaving her panties on.


“Don’t leave me out just yet.” She approached her mother, lifting her tits slightly so that her nipples where level, before pressing against her mother as Abby removed her hand. Derek was pinned between their massive nipples, slight movements pushing him closer to the small openings. It was too much, his cock grew stiff as the pressure increased. The sounds of his sisters moans joining Abby’s in an erotic harmony. Derek began to shake, the constant motion of their nipples stimulating his tiny body before he was dropped. 


He watched the massive tits above him part as they moved away from each other. He fell onto the sheets. He hadn’t realized that they had moved their fun over. He stared at their faces, both looking down at him. Abby locked her lips, smiling at Sarah and saying.

“You ready?”


Sarah nodded and he was lifted up by her. 

“Do you want first go mom? Or should I go first?” Sarah seemed excited, dread filled Derek, he had forgot this was a punishment.


“I don’t know hun,” Abby replied seductively. “Maybe we should tell him the rules first.” She smiled at Derek as he sat in his sisters hand.


“It’s quite simple Derek, you get 2 minutes to go as far as you can before the monster tries to get you.” Derek was confused, what monster? “If you can’t get far enough…” he watched Abby shrug. “Then you’ll be in the belly of the beast. They get 30 seconds to try and get you before the next round. If you survive both… then we get to have some more fun.” She smiled down at Derek before licking her lips. “That being said, I think I’ll be the monster first.”


Derek felt a slight chill, would they make him run? There was no way he could outrun the giantess’s before time ran out, would he eaten after all?


Derek trembled as Sarah lowered him towards her panties, Ceremoniously shoving him into her waiting slit. He realized then the game, he had to crawl inside their pussies or risk being consumed by a less accommodating mouth. 


“Go!” He heard Abby shout, a slight ticking could be heard as he began to shimmy through the tight cave. Sarah's moans filled his ears as he crawled through her, undulations of pleasure forcing him to try harder. The moisture of her love juices make the passage slippery. He felt his cock pressing against the wall, the pleasure slowly building as he climbed further inside. He felt her hips move violently as her juices began to flow freely, pushing him. Slightly back as he tried his best to push onward. 


“30 seconds left” the sing-song tone of his mother renewing his fervor as he crawled further. Certain that he would need to go deeper.


“And time!” She exclaimed, the heat of his prison grew as he heard slurping noises beneath him. His sister's moans slowly built to a scream as her insides squeezed him, he felt something on his foot, almost tentacular in nature. He climbed further in when he realized that Abby’s tongue could reach him. He felt himself sliding out, the tongue making its way between his legs, his cock feeling the slippery thing as he began to shake. Whether from fear or pleasure he couldn't say, his cock suddenly exploding as the assault of the massive tongue pushed him over the edge. He heard Abby moan in surprise, his sister screaming as she came again, covering her mothers face in her juices. Derek was pulled out of her, trembling as his mother licked him up and down. 


“That felt great!” Sarah moaned. Derek tried to look around at his sister but Abby's tongue was relentless. “Alright, next round!.” Derek was confused, had he managed to stay inside long enough? He was tired, his muscles hurt. Abby smiled at him, her grinning face growing smaller as she maneuvered his tiny form into her slit.


Derek tried his best to crawl in, sure that his survival was a fluke. He couldn't shake the idea that they were just playing with him more, and that he would soon be removed and shoved into his mom’s gullet.


“Aaaand Go!” Sarah yelled excitedly, Derek felt massive fingers shove him deeper as he worked his way towards her womb. He wasn’t sure he could go deep enough to win, but he had to try his best. The walls around him were slick, making it hard to slip through without losing progress. He heard the moans of the giantess as the ticking resumed, he could feel pleasure radiating from his crotch. His cock growing hard once again from the constant noises of pure pleasure.


Sarah yelled then. “GET READY!” Derek flinched before crawling with more fervor. The sounds of slurping behind him made him fear what was coming. He could feel her tongue already, he kicked at it and heard a giggle from his sister. He felt it scrape him away from the Abby, barely missing the entrance as he managed to get off it. He felt it again, slowly pulling him from his slimy prison. Light filled his eyes as his sister managed to catch him. He felt her lips as she slurped him into her mouth. He looked around at the massive teeth around him, the tongue slowly pulling him towards her throat.


“No wait!” he pleaded, Sarah either didn't hear him, or didn't care as she gulped him down. He felt himself slide down her, the sudden moans around him adding to the fear he felt. He descended, never to be seen by anyone ever again…



Abby smiled at her daughter, feeling her with her body as they intertwined. She was sad to see her son go, but she didn't care right now, the heat from her nether regions growing as she nearly came. Riding the edge of pleasure with her daughter, uncaring of her son’s fate.

Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading, I might wright more and change the ending but for now I hope you enjoyed ;)