- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Hermione Granger, who discovers a new kind of magic that makes her grow to a gigantic size! Here is a draft of such a story:


Hermione Granger had always been fascinated by magic and sorcery. She read all the magic books she could get her hands on and eagerly practiced the spells she learned at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry. But one day she discovered something completely new, something she had never seen before.


It happened one afternoon when Hermione went to explore the huge library of Hogwarts. She stumbled upon an old book that had been hidden under a pile of other books. The book was written in a language Hermione had never seen before, but as she leafed through the pages, she discovered something incredible.


The book described a magical formula that could make a person grow to a gigantic size. Hermione read the formula over and over again, and she knew she had to try it. She had always wanted to experience the world from a whole new angle, and what was more exciting than becoming a giant?


Hermione went back to her dormitory and closed the door carefully. She took a deep breath and read the magic formula aloud. Suddenly, she felt a strong force in her body, and she began to grow. Her feet burst through her shoes and her clothes ripped apart as her body grew larger and larger.


Hermione could feel how her head almost reached the ceiling. She stared down at her hands and saw that they had grown enormously in size. Her feet were also huge, and she could feel how they pressed against the floor.


Hermione looked out the window and saw that she had grown so tall that she could see the entire Hogwarts School below her. She had never felt so strong and powerful before.


But suddenly Hermione heard some noises out in the hallway. She realized that she had become so big that she could not move without destroying everything in her path. She got scared and tried to shrink back to normal size, but the formula no longer worked.


Hermione was trapped in her own body and didn't know how to get back to her normal size. She was a giant, a giant, and she could not escape her own destiny.


Then Hermione began to cry. She missed her normal size and was afraid of what the future would bring. But even as Hermione stood there and thought, she began to 


 notice how her body continued to grow. Her height now increased rapidly, and soon she had become larger than the entire Hogwarts School. The people who gathered outside now began to run away in panic when they saw how big Hermione had become.


Hermione felt powerless and sad when she saw the many people fleeing from her. She didn't want to hurt anyone, but it Nyes impossible for her to control her new size and power.


Suddenly, Hermione heard a loud bang, and she could feel the ground shaking under her feet. She realized that she had accidentally destroyed part of the school when she had grown up. Now she was afraid that she would spoil even more if she continued to grow.


Hermione closed her eyes and tried to think clearly. She thought back to everything she had learned about magic and concentrated on controlling her growth. But the more she tried, the bigger she got.


In the end, Hermione gave up and let her body grow freely. She could feel how her body broke through the roof of the school and how it all shook around her. By the end, she had grown so much that she could see the entire Hogwarts School under her.


Hermione was scared and alone, and she didn't know what to do. She sincerely wished that she could return to her normal size, but it seemed impossible.As Hermione stood there, contemplating the chaos she had caused, she could feel her body slowly begin to calm down. Her growth stopped and she felt a relief at no longer growing.


Suddenly, Hermione heard a voice behind her. It was Harry Potter and Ron Weasley who had fought their way through the crowd to get close to her. "Hermione, what happened? Harry asked worriedly.


Hermione quickly explained that she had found a new form of magic, which had turned her into a giant and destroyed part of the school. Harry and Ron listened attentively and tried to find a way to help Hermione.


After a few minutes of discussion, they decided to contact Professor Dumbledore, who quickly arrived at the scene. Dumbledore took Hermione under his wing and led her away from the school to protect her from further injury.


After several days of experimentation and Wizardry, Dumbledore finally managed to return Hermione to her normal size. Hermione was relieved and grateful, but at the same time also worried about what would happen now.


But Hermione was surprised when she returned to Hogwarts. People were happy to see her and grateful for her courageous actions. She was hailed as a hero and remembered forever as the one who had once been gigantic and destroyed part of Hogwarts, but who had also shown strength and courage in a difficult situation.But suddenly it all turned black, and Hermione fell into a deep sleep.


When she woke up again, she was back in her own room at Hogwarts. She looked around and realized that everything that had happened was a dream. She felt relieved, but at the same time also a little disappointed that her adventure as a giant was just a fantasy.


Hermione got up from her bed and went out into the corridors of Hogwarts. She saw her friends, Harry and Ron, and smiled at them, grateful to have them in her life. Hermione decided to learn more about magic and continue to explore her passion for magic, but she knew she would always remember her dream of being a giant and everything she had learned from it.

Chapter End Notes:

hope you like it