- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Giantess Duty

Author note: This is one of my older stories. Set before the Friendly Cove world became part of SW-space.

Prologue

There was a time when Friendly Cove was just another small town on the coast of Nova Scotia. But one spring the town decided to do something to attract tourists to the area.

Mayor: "People the days when a town could depend on fishing alone are long gone. We need more economic development. Any suggestions?"

Council member one: "How about a call center? They can provide hundreds of jobs."

Mayor: "I don't think we have the labour pool to attract one. We don't have the people to compete with Moncton, Halifax or Cape Breton."

Council member two: "How about attracting more tourists to the area?"

Mayor: "The same though came to mind. But coves with friendly people are a dime a dozen. Tourists don't have a reason to come here. We need something unique."

Council member three: "I got an idea. Why don't we hire a Sizechanger to turn some of our local girls into giantesses? We could work out some sort of schedule."

Mayor: "I don't know. Remember what happened to Green Valley last year."

Council member three: "I do. They hired a Sizechanger to be a giantess for them. They asked too much of her and worse she had the wrong attitude for the hospitality industry. What I'm purposing is that our local girls take turns being a giantess."

Council member two: "But what about the cost? Sizechangers are expensive."

Mayor: "True but you need to spend money to make money. I say we put this to a vote."

They then voted three to one to call 'Sizechangers for hire' and hire a Sizechanger.

Chapter  1

"Any idea what this town meeting is about?" Ariel asked.

Her best friend Diane shrugged her shoulders and replied.

"All I know that that the town is going to unveil its plans to attract more tourists."

"I heard there going to hire some local girls to work for the town." A boy named Todd added.

"Quiet! They are about to start."

The mayor of Friendly Cove and a redhead of medium height that nobody recognized got in front of the hall. The mayor began to speak.

"I wish to thank you all for coming. I want to start by introducing Cherry."

The redhead then waved to the crowd.

"Cherry is a Sizechanger. She along with some local girls will be working on Friendly Cove newest tourist attraction, giantesses."

Loud muttering from the crowd interrupted the mayor. A dozen people tried speaking at once.

"People please. Give me a few moments to explain our plan. Then we'll take questions one at a time."

The crowd quieted down.

'Thank you. As I was saying we're going to use giantesses as a tourist attraction. Local girls will take turns being giantesses. Cherry here would enlarge them at the start of a shift and shrink them down to normal size after a shift. As how big our giantesses are going to be, we haven't quite made up our minds. Somewhere in the 50 to 200 feet range is what we're considering. We will be conducting interviews over the next few days and announcing the giantesses next week. Are there any questions?"

Several hands went up.

 

"Alright, Mr. Taylor you have the floor."

 

"How do we know these giantesses won't go on a rampage and take over the town?"

 

"First of all, giantess candidates will be screened. Besides even if a giantess were to get out of control Cherry will be around to shrink her. Next question?"

 

"How do we know that Cherry is really a Sizechanger?" A girl named Nancy asked.

 

"Fair question. Cherry care to demonstrate?"

 

Cherry then started to grow clothes and all. Taller and taller she grew until she reached seven and half feet in height.

 

"If you need further proof, I'm willing to alter your size." She told Nancy.

 

Nancy fearing she would be shrunk replied.

"No, that quite enough proof."

 

"How do we know that Cherry won't take over the town?" A Mr. Macdonald asked.

 

"I assure you that I have no interest in doing so. I am a kind Sizechanger." Cherry replied.

 

"I've heard all kinds of horror stories about Sizechangers on the interuniverse net. How can we trust you?" A Ms. Abby asked.

 

"I admit that there are some Sizechangers are evil and others only care about themselves. But they are the exception and not the rule. Just like all humans are different all Sizechangers are different. Do not judge me on the actions of others. "Cherry replied.

 

"Is it safe to grow to giantess size?" A girl named Carol asked.

 

"Cherry assures me that it's perfectly safe." The mayor replied.

 

"People change size every day without ill effects." Cherry added.

 

After a few more questions the meeting broke up. A few of the girls hung around thinking about what the mayor had said. Others talked among themselves.

 

"So what do you think Ariel?" Diane asked.

 

"You know I always wanted to be taller. (Ariel is 5'2" by the way) Think I'll apply. "Ariel replied.

 

"Think I'll do the same." Diane commented.

 

"You two are nuts. No way they are turning me into a 50-foot freak." A naturally tall girl named Caroline commented.

 

"Nobody is forcing you to be a giantess." A girl named Shania pointed out.

 

"True but if they're going through with this. I'm moving out of town." Caroline vowed.

 

A dozen girls ended up applying for the job. They are:

Ariel Smith, a 19-year-old blond girl,

Diane White, a 20-year-old brunette

Justine, an 18-year-old brunette with tanned skin,

Shania, a 22 year old with long brown hair,

Celeste, an African Canadian, 20 years old

Elizabeth, an beautiful 21 year old Eurasian,

Jasmine, a 19 year old brunette

Nora, a 23 year old blond,

Trish, a 20 year old blond

Carol, 24-year-old redhead

Lynn Taylor, 18 year old, has brown hair

Sara, a 22 year old brunette

After all the interviews had been completed the girls were brought before the mayor.

 

"Personally I think your all fine giantess material. But unfortunately we only have the budget to hire four giantesses. Hopefully in the future we will get the dollars to hire more, but for now all we can take on is four." The mayor told them.

 

There were gasps from some of the girls. Nobody realized how few giantesses would be hired.

 

"So who gets hired?" Celeste asked.

"The giantesses are: Ariel Smith, Diane White, Elizabeth and Lynn Taylor."

 

There were cheers from the girls who were chosen. Ariel and Diane hugged each other. There were "darns" and "Nuts" from the rejected girls.

 

The mayor then dismissed everyone but the successful giantess candidates. They then worked out a schedule and some other details.

After the meeting was over Ariel couldn't wait to tell her boyfriend Arnold.

 

"You a giantess?" Arnold couldn't keep the disbelief out of his voice.

Ariel wasn't sure how her boyfriend would react when she told him the news. But she had expected a better reaction than this.

"It's true, I'm one of the four girls chosen. There's going to be a new conference tomorrow. And I work by first giantess swift Monday."

"Yeah right! Don't take this the wrong way Ariel, but you're not giantess material."

"When you see me as a giantess you're going to eat those words."

"The day you’re taller than me (Arnold is 6') is the day pigs fly." He replied.

 

"Are you nervous?" Diane asked.

"A little, but I always wanted to be taller." Ariel replied.

 

"Are you girls ready to become giantess?" The mayor asked.

All for girls shouted yes.

"For this news conference, you'll be enlarged one at a time to 50-feet tall in front of the television cameras. So when we get the word, get out there."

 

A small crowd had gathered in front of the stage. There were reporters and cameramen from the CBC, ATV and Global. There was a reporter from the Chronicle-Herald. The plains curious were also there.

 

The mayor with Cherry at his side looked over the crowd.

 

"Welcome everyone to the Friendly Cove Giantesses unveiling. Starting today, Friendly Cove, will no longer be just another cove on Nova Scotia's south shore. It will have giantesses as tourist attractions. As a treat, Cherry will grow the girls to 50-feet tall right in front of you. So without further ado, let's call the girls out, starting with Ariel Smith."

 

A petite blond girl wearing an "I love Friendly Cove' T-shirt got on to the stage. Then she began to grow, clothes and all.

 

At first Ariel didn't realize she was growing. It was only when she had to look down to see the crowd that she realized she was growing. Although to her the world seamed to be shrinking. After a minute, Ariel's growth stopped at the 50-foot mark.

 

As soon as Ariel had stopped growing, the mayor called out Diane White. A brunette of average height then got out on to the stage. Despite knowing what to expect, Diane found Ariel intimating. Then Cherry began to enlarge her and within moments she was at eye level with her friend.

 

"Our next giantess is Elizabeth."

 

A beautiful Eurasian walks out onto the stage. She was considered one of the sexiest girls in town. Her sex appeal seams to grow with her as she gets bigger and bigger.

 

"Too bad I'm not wearing a swimsuit." Elizabeth mutters when she stops growing at the 50-foot mark.

 

"And last but certainly not least is Lynn Taylor."

 

A girl with long brown hair runs out onto the stage. At first the three giantesses dwarf her. But then she starts to grow and grow, soon reaching the same size of her friends."

 

The media then took pictures of the four 50-foot giantesses standing together each wearing "I love Friendly cove t-shirts.

 

The mayor than began speaking again.

"These lovely girls will be taking turns being giantesses. We plan to have one or two as giantess at any one time. We also plan to experiment with different sizes, going up to 200 feet. Are there any questions?"

 

Several hands went up. At first the questions were similar to what was asked at the town meeting. Then the questions got more interesting.

 

"You mentioned going up to 200 feet. Is that the limit that you can enlarge a human?" A reporter from Global asked.

 

"No." Cherry replied. "If I wanted to I could make any of these girls a thousand feet tall. But that won't be practicable in a small town unless you wanted to destroy it."

 

"I take then, that you can also grow to a 1,000 feet tall?" The same Global reporter asked.

 

"Easily. I've been as tall as 2400 feet." Cherry replied.

 

This brought surprised looks from the mayor and the reports. They never dreamt that Cherry could get so big. Some reporter then decided to change the subject.

 

"Do you plan to charge people to see the giantesses?" A reporter from ATV asked.

 

"No." The mayor replied. "We thought about it, but since giantesses can be seen from a long way off, it wasn't practical. Instead we hope that the giantesses will lure people to town and spent their money in our local businesses. Eventually we'll have a giantess gift shop."

 

"What about competition?" A reporter from the Chronicle-Herald asked.

 

"So far there is none. True others can hire Sizechangers but I'm sure we can compete with them." The mayor replied.

 

"Do you giantesses have boyfriend's?" A CBC reporter asked.

 

All the giantesses reply yes. As it turns out three of the boyfriends are in the crowd. But Arnold is not there.

 

"Nuts. I was looking forward to seeing his reaction to be being a giantess." Ariel muttered.

"Why don't you track him down? I've heard that he's at home today." Elizabeth suggested.

 

"That's a good idea. Can I go get my boyfriend?" Ariel asked.

 

"I don't know Ariel." The mayor replied.

 

"Please, I'll be careful."

 

"Oh all right."

 

Ariel then headed over to her boyfriend's house. Not noticing that Elizabeth was giggling.

"What's so funny?" Dianne asked.

"Let's just say that Ariel is going to discover that Arnold is a cheater." Elizabeth replied.

 

Meanwhile in Arnold's backyard, a couple was making love. One was a six-foot man with blond hair, the other a 5'10" brunette.

"Oh Arnold, don't you think this is risky doing this out in the backyard?" Cindy asked.

"Risk is my middle name." Arnold replied. "But seriously all the neighbours are at work this time of day and the fence is high enough that little kids can't see us."

A shadow then fell over the backyard, but the lovers assumed it was a cloud.

"Wonder what that bimbo would say if she found out what we were doing?" Cindy mused.

"Ariel has a brain the size of a pea. As long as I'm careful not to have sex with other girls in front of her, She will never find out." Arnold replied.

Cindy then happened to look up.

"Arnold she's right behind us."

"So? I can handle the little." The words died in his throat when he noticed a 50-foot Ariel who looked very pissed off.

To be continued