- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi everyone!

I tried writing a story by using AI for the first time. It's just a quick & dirty (no pun intended!) story, without much editing done on my side. It was fun to use the AI's input to give the story some interesting twists and turns though; I hope you will like what I (or it?) wrote. 

Maybe more chapters will follow. We'll see where this goes!

Cheers,

ODF

Author's Chapter Notes:

A rather, shall we say, 'fiery' introduction to the story.

Sarah was going to swallow John alive. Nothing could stop her now. John measured only 3 inches in height and could easily fit down her throat.

The thought started making Sarah incredibly horny. John had no idea that his night would end in her stomach.


***

John looked up at the giantess. She was a sight to behold: towering over him, she wore only a tiny t-shirt, which showed off her cleavage perfectly. Her long blond hair flowed from a bun behind her head like a mane as if it were on fire.

John swallowed hard. He was so awestruck that he was frozen in place, not knowing what to do.

"I told you I was hungry," said Sarah with a smile. "I think you know why."

"What.." mumbled John looking up.

"You know who could end that hunger of mine?" Sarah smiled, as she felt her nipples getting harder. She loved teasing her little men. For her, this was practically foreplay.

For John, not so much.

"Sarah... Please don't... You cannot be serious about eating me, right?" John said.

"Oh, I am serious!" she replied. "It's been days since I ate someone. I need this."

She licked her lips. "Besides, it makes my stomach swell out beautifully."

"What the hell, Sarah! What kind of crazy person would care about something like that! You are talking about killing me... Do you realise that?!" John shouted these last words, as saying it out loud now made it more real somehow.

This bitch was serious, but she was talking about it as if it all meant nothing.

Sarah lowered her head so that she could directly look John in his eyes. She grabbed one of her breasts and started squeezing it absentmindedly in front of little John. Her lust was in control of her actions now.

"Oh, no, John, you don't understand. You must think I'm selfish for wanting this. But don't you realise how sexy it is to have you completely inside me? You can do whatever you want while you're in my stomach. Kick as much as you want! I love it when my little men struggle. Or, you know, join the fun. Why don't you masturbate all the way down my throat? I know I will get off on you sliding down..."

Sarah licked her lips while one of her hands slowly slid down towards her wet pussy.

"Oh god," he said, "I think I'll be sick." He covered his mouth, trying not to throw up as he thought about what this woman wanted. She seemed perfectly happy to kill him if only he allowed her to have his body as her personal toy.

Sarah rose before him. The hand that was still rubbing her breast now also lowered to her crotch. She used both her hands to take off her pants in front of John.

"You'd better give in, John. This body wants you inside it, and it will have what it wants. Better to enjoy the trip down than to resist." Sarah said while her pants dropped on the floor.

John was shocked at how much more beautiful the giantess woman now looked without her clothes. He could clearly see her dark pubic hair and her erect nipples pressing against the thin fabric of the shirt. Her long legs shone in their nakedness.

"Go ahead and look all you want!" Sarah giggled.

She reached for her shirt now, and took it off with one smooth motion.

She stood before John in all her naked glory. Her tits were firm yet perky and topped off with her thick red nipples.

John had to think of an escape plan. And fast. The situation was escalating quickly: if he did not act soon, he would be powerless to escape and he would surely end up inside Sarah's stomach.

What could he possibly do?

His mind was racing, but he did not see any options.

Should he make a run for it? At his size, Sarah barely had to move to catch him. It was utterly useless.

There was only one thing he could do: convince Sarah not to eat him. Maybe by telling her that it would hurt or something... No! That might actually make her want him more. She'd love the chance to torture someone with her body.

"Listen... Sarah..." John tried to get her attention as she exposed her moist pussy to him. She had started masturbating slowly while towering over him. Apparently, his hesitation turned her on.

"Tell me what you want, little snack..." Sarah said. "As long as it is a request of going feet first or head first down my throat, I will actually listen!" she giggled.

He had to say it. "Please don't eat me." He spoke the words quietly.

"Well, that makes two of us," said Sarah. Her hand was now stroking her crotch vigorously in front of John.

Now he knew he had made the right choice. He wanted to stay away from this bitch; he was sure that she was crazy. She just wanted to hurt him, but the fact that he was now saying no made her even more horny.

"So... you won't eat me?" John asked. Surely, it wouldn't be that simple?

Before John could even consider the notion of surviving the night, Sarah suddenly picked him up. Her left hand, the one that was not busy fingering herself, enveloped him completely. The darkness and sudden feeling of motion was completely disorientating John.

It seemed as if he had been grabbed by Sarah's giant hand. It held him like a shield, as she walked quickly down the stairs to her basement. He could her her panting loudly now that he was kept close to her cleavage. Through the small gaps between her fingers, he could just about make out her erect nipples.

God, he thought. Any other time he would have killed to be close to a naked beauty like Sarah. But the thought of being eaten by her quickly erased any horny thoughts from his mind.

John squirmed to break free. It was pointless.

Sarah entered her basement with John held tightly in her left fist. The basement looked as if it hadn't been used for years. There were boxes everywhere that still smelled faintly of mildew. A dusty table was pushed against the far wall and covered in cobwebs.

Sarah walked past it, to an old couch with a blanket over it. She tossed it aside and then dropped John on top of her body, onto the couch.

Oh no! What is she going to do now? John thought.

"If you really don't want to be eaten tonight, you have to do something else for me, John." She said. Her left hand had now reached for her right breast, gently squeezing it. Her right hand was still working on her crotch while John lay on top of Sarah's naked belly.

From his perspective, it was like a large field of flesh stretching out before him, only interrupted by a navel half his size. 

"Come inside... through another entrance." Sarah giggled while rubbing herself more vigorously now. John looked back towards her face, which was barely visible through her two massive breasts. He stared into Sarah's eyes.

Her pupils were dilated from being incredibly turned on.

"Get into my vagina, John. Crawl inside and make me come. If you do, I might just decide not to swallow you." Sarah said.

"But what about the others... the others that you eat?" asked John, who was still in the process of recovering from her sudden appearance and her handsiness with her own breasts.

"Ah, yes, the others..." Sarah giggled again.

"I don't think they'd mind if I have fun with you instead of them. Come here, John." And with that, Sarah pulled him up to stand in front of her pussy.


***

She used her fingers to spread her vulva apart. In between the mounds of flesh, John saw the vaginal opening clearly in front of him. Although he was only 3 inches tall, it still looked like a tight fit for him to actually get in there.

She pushed him towards it now with her other hand. He was not given much of a choice: he would have to try to crawl in.

Red flesh glistening from moisture buildup towered before him. He heard Sarah's loud panting increase above him. He saw that she was now using the middle finger of her right hand to rub her clitoris and the rest of her fingers to keep her labia spread before him.

He could just about reach the opening. He stuck a hand in there and gave it a shove as he slid his head in as well.

"Ooooh!" cried Sarah in excitement when he touched her. "Oh fuck! It feels so good. You know what? Fuck you are small, but you feel amazing in there!"

John had to admit that the feeling was making him unexpectedly excited. There was nothing to fear; she did not bite, or pinch, or kick. She merely said these things out loud as she felt him squirming around, trying to find a way to slide into her vagina.

John felt the wet muscles around him contract a little. He could not see much, but at least there was some air inside. The contraction made it easier to crawl in further now.

"You are so tight!" John yelled out, not really expecting a reply. He couldn't believe how hard it was for him to move forward. Her vaginal walls were holding him in, gripping his body tightly with their embrace. "God," he moaned, as his hard cock rubbed on Sarah's vaginal walls. His legs were starting to get tired after all this effort,

"please make me come... I need..."

"Yes, yes, use your body for my pleasure, little snack!" she said. "Come on, give it to me! You're going to die tonight, so go ahead and enjoy yourself."

Wait, what did she just say? John thought as his feet finally slipped inside Sarah's vagina as well.

He hoped he had misheard, but he wasn't sure. His own excitement took precedence now, blocking out any other thoughts.

It was simply an unbelievable feeling to be completely inside Sarah's vagina. Everything was soft, wet and hot. He felt her hips move and felt pressure in places that indicated that she was still vigorously rubbing her clitoris.

"Oh John, you feel so good inside me. Don't you want to jerk off in there as well?" Sarah moaned.

John wasn't sure whether she was actually talking to him, or just talking to herself to increase her own arousal.

She had been right about John needing a little stimulation. He was already feeling the beginnings of an orgasm from being inside Sarah's vagina. This bitch was definitely crazy, but this was all just incredibly arousing.

A plan emerged in John's mind: "Hey, maybe I should really jerk off and make her orgasm, and then she might decide to keep me alive."

Everything around him moved. Muscles contracted and expanded, pressure from Sarah's fingers increased.

Despite his confined space, he could slide a hand towards his dick. He started rubbing it feverishly.

Suddenly, he felt two enormous fingers prod his feet. She was pushing him in even deeper!

"Don't stop!" she said, with a slight slur in her voice.

John looked down at his legs and saw how the fingers were trying to force him further into her body.

Everything was dark now, but the sounds were almost deafening. He could hear fleshy, organic sounds as everything inside Sarah's vagina was being moved and rubbed. But most of all, he could hear Sarah's moans reverberating everywhere.

He felt like his cock was going to explode as he wanted to pump his semen into Sarah.

His body continued its thrusting rhythm as he tried to reach for his orgasm. The pressure was intense! It seemed to him that this time the orgasm was actually building up...

And then Sarah's orgasm exploded. Her fingers released their grip on his body and pulled away as John was sent out onto the couch.


***

She plucked him up and dropped him onto her breasts, which he immediately grabbed tightly. "You're such a mess," Sarah giggled.

"Let me lick you clean..." she said.

With one hand holding on to John, and another to her pussy, she rolled herself over on the couch so that she could lay on her stomach.

Without warning, she slid John inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned while slowly starting to rub her pussy again. She wasn't done with John just yet.

John couldn't tell up from down. All he knew was that he had a sudden need to be licked by a hot woman with giant tits. He hadn't been able to orgasm inside her vagina earlier, but this new environment wasn't so different: warm, wet, and soft. He started rubbing his dick again.

He could feel that it was now or never. If she got him out of her mouth before he came, then all his work would have been pointless. His head felt light in the warm embrace of her mouth.

He was laying on top of Sarah's tongue which moved him all around her mouth, constantly rubbing his crotch. John had never felt so incredibly scared yet so incredibly horny. His mind was a mess.

Suddenly, Sarah stopped moving him around in her mouth. She was lying motionlessly on her couch, hands on her crotch.

Was she not going to let him come? What the hell!

As his orgasm began to build again and he tried to thrust his dick towards Sarah's throat, she suddenly starting sucking him towards it. He was now in a strange situation where he wanted to scream and push his dick further in as far as possible. It was a battle that left John feeling incredibly confused.

And yet... despite being in the mouth of a giantess, John came.

His dick throbbed and shook, seemingly never stopping to release his sperm into her throat. In the little light that shone through Sarah's lips, John could see it all dripping down, disappearing beyond Sarah's uvula.

He felt lost in his bliss for what seemed like minutes, lying flat on her tongue while keeping a hold on his dick.

Sarah's tongue was not moving, but her rapid breathing slowly took him out of his trance as cold air flowed over his back.

The realisation came on like an avalanche: distant and silent at first, but quickly gaining in volume. Sarah wanted to eat him alive. He was in her mouth. John did not want to die!

Everything happened fast. He wanted to start screaming, but instead of Sarah's tongue pushing him down her oesophagus, he suddenly felt two giant fingers gripping his little body.

John felt himself being lifted out of her mouth, and then dropped down on her belly again.

"I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself." She said, licking her lips.

"Oh my God!" John shouted. "So you are really not going to eat me?"

"Of course I am," replied Sarah with a laugh as she looked at him. "But I am glad you had some fun as well. Now it's my turn again..."

"Wait! No! Don't do this!" said John. His head was spinning from all the changes happening to his body. He desperately wanted to crawl away towards his safe zone. The couch. The floor. Anywhere but Sarah's massive body. He couldn't stay here; he had to get away!

And then it hit him. That thought made him feel sick. There was nowhere to run.

Sarah would eat him, whole and alive.

Her eyes locked onto his, and her fingers squeezed his little body firmly.

"Please! Just don't do this!" cried John, now panicking as his stomach turned sour. "I could pleasure you more often, I promise. Please spare me!"

He knew she would ignore him, but it did not matter if she listened or not because he still had one final resort: he could always jump off the sofa and hope that his encounter with the floor would end things quickly for him.

She released him, but only slightly.

"Let's play a game" Sarah said.

"A game?"

"Yes! A game. And there are rules to make it fair... You know how they say 'the ball is in your court' when you want something but the other person can decline? Well, it's just like that, only the 'court' is my entire body."

John looked around, and felt her grip tighten on him.

"So what you need to do is tell me whether you think the game should be played on the 'court' or not."

John glanced down Sarah's body. He followed her stomach to her hips, and looked down at the edge of the sofa.

The ball was in his court alright, but the court was not Sarah's body. If he had to die tonight, it would be on his terms and not kicking and screaming inside this crazy woman's stomach.

He hoped she would be surprised enough not to catch him on time.

He was wrong.


***

As he made a break for the edge of her stomach towards the sofa, Sarah rotated her hips. Suddenly, John was no longer running on a declining slope: gravity had turned against him.

He fell backwards and rolled across Sarah's belly. She straightened her hips again just when John fell into her navel.

As she giggled, John bounced up and down from her stomach moving.

"Silly boy, you can't run. You can't hide. You're not going anywhere, except for my mouth, throat, and finally my stomach." Sarah said when her giggles subsided.

John found his footing. He tried getting up, but had to settle for sitting on his knees with his arms spread out to maintain his balance. He looked in between her giant cleavage again, up towards her face.

"Please... Sarah. Don't do this. If you need to kill me, just do it already. Don't let me die an agonising death inside you." he pleaded.

It seemed like she was going to ignore him again, but suddenly he heard a little whimper from above him.

Her stomach muscles flexed as she moaned softly, "Don't make me..."

The next moment, he saw her right hand fly past him towards her crotch. The other hand reached straight for him.

"I am going to eat you now!"

***

"Oh fuck," thought John as he felt the sharp pain in his chest from the pressure of Sarah's fingers.

His heart was being crushed!

He tried to scream but all that came out of his mouth was a muffled groan.

And then Sarah started sucking his body back into her mouth. His lungs were burning and he could feel his heartbeat accelerating with each breath he took.

With his head in her mouth, John felt that his life was slowly passing from his mind and into the soft flesh of her body. It was as if her digestive juices were already consuming his entire being.

She had no intention of letting him out, until she had fulfilled her final desire.

John tried to struggle but he was powerless.

The realisation hit him again and again. He was going to be swallowed whole. Sarah would eat him now and there was nothing he could do about it.

Sarah was masturbating hard.

"God, John!" she said with him in her mouth.

He realised that his entire existence was now in Sarah's body, where there wasn't any air to keep him alive, food for him to eat, or water for him to drink. She had him inside her now, he was hers.

But what happened next surprised him.

Suddenly, he was spit out. He rolled out between her lips and was deposited between her big soft breasts.

For the first time since she sucked him up, John saw that his skin had turned blue. The colour was caused by her saliva which was now dripping down his body.

His heart still pounded from his experience in her mouth, but he noticed something different. As his face was resting on top of Sarah's soft flesh, he felt a warm sensation on his cheek.

It was her tongue!

As he looked up at the giantess' face, her eyes met his own.

"You didn't think I would end it that easily now, did you?" she said. She had her mouth wide open, tongue stretched out licking John's body. Her left hand pushed up her breasts, which in turn pushed John forward towards Sarah's open mouth.

She was panting faster and faster now. Her right hand was still working on her pussy, which caused John's world to rock about in the rhythm of Sarah masturbating.

While her tongue was licking him, he could clearly see into her mouth and couldn't help but notice her uvula and throat beyond, thinking about when she would finally end it and send him down there.

He did not have to wait long.

Sarah was getting closer... closer. Her tongue moved even faster and she moaned louder. Her eyes were locked with his.

John thought for one last moment: was he going to be her next meal or should he make one last, feeble attempt to save his own life?

There was no time for a decision. In his panic, John had decided not to fight it any further.

All he could do was lie there while Sarah's tongue stroked him like an erotic brushstroke. And then, just as suddenly and abruptly as she had begun, Sarah sucked him back into her mouth.

He expected her to play with him again, so he never saw what was coming next.

She sucked him straight towards her wide open throat, and swallowed. Hard.

He was pushed past her uvula, head first. His legs were still in her mouth, but he now felt thick muscles gripping his head and torso.

"Oh my god! Help!" John screamed.

But there was no escape. There was no way that anyone could help him.

John found himself thinking, 'this is it. I am going to die.'

He knew that he had lost all hope for a happy ending. He was going to die with the thought of her swallowing him, alive and in pain.

Sarah swallowed again. John heard the gulp reverberate all around him as he was sucked deeper inside her throat.

There was no way back for him now, as he finally felt his feet push past her uvula.

She had him!

Her tongue had stopped its work. Her mouth was empty of anything but saliva and a faint smell of John's semen.

Sarah screamed out loud for the first time that night.

"Oooh, yes John. Yes! Get inside me! Struggle, kick, jerk off, whatever you want! Just get inside my tummy!"

She couldn't hold herself anymore.

As her left hand now traced the bulge made by John going down her throat, she lost herself to pleasure. Her body shook and rocked, she thrust her hips up while her fingers moved in and out of her pussy.

She came. Again and again and again.

***

"Oh... oh fuck!" groaned John.

The pressure was incredible, but his fears of what was coming paled in comparison to how his body was responding to the sudden lack of oxygen.

John's mind was racing, trying to come up with an answer to why Sarah was doing this to him.

And yet, John somehow managed to think one more thought before the inevitable: "I didn't want it this way!" he screamed just as he felt muscles around him give him a final push into her empty stomach.

His world was in chaos.

All around him, he heard Sarah's moans of pleasure while being thrown left to right, up and down. It was impossible to make any sense of this new world he had just entered.

It was pitch black, incredibly humid, and smelled foul. His brain did not allow him to process any of this while he was tumbling all around Sarah's stomach.

Her orgasms seemed to last forever.

But as her body calmed and she finally came to a stop, the predicament of his situation started to dawn on him.

"You were wonderful, John." He could hear her voice through the darkness, although its quality and clarity were not what he expected.

Now that he was laying still as well, he felt how soft her stomach walls were and became aware of how stale the air was inside her. He was surprised that there was breathable air at all.

He was not only breathing but also smelling, tasting, touching, seeing, and hearing.

The stomach made all kinds of strange noises. The smell of rotten flesh started entering his nostrils now, and the taste of stomach acid started to make him feel nauseous. There were no stars to see, only darkness met his open eyes. And yet he heard Sarah talking, as if the stomach itself could speak. His entire world vibrated as she spoke.

She said, "I have had so little to eat... You'll never be able to fill my belly." She laughed out loud. John's world shook again.

"I don't suppose I can let you leave now, can I? But you've served me well by giving me what I wanted, a good hard fuck and now a meal."

As if she was reading his mind, Sarah added: "I'll take good care of you for as long as I can, John. But then... "Sarah chuckled again, " you'll be gone! Gone forever!"

John tried to move his hands to feel for an exit, but it was impossible.

While he was not aware of it, the air around him had started getting staler. The increase in carbon dioxide was lulling him to sleep, making his brain foggy.

As his mind drifted off for the last time in his life, he thought about his life and what had led him here...

Chapter End Notes:
Perhaps more will follow! We'll see. It was fun to write though, hopefully you had fun reading it as well.