- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oak isn't done with John yet, although it's clear that he cares more about Sarah than about saving John. 

However, things don't exactly turn out to plan for him...

And yes, this chapter features a good part of insertion and vore again. Just don't give up during the first half! :-)

Oak stood in front of the place called, simply, 'the station'.

At least, that's what the Network called it. The sign on top of the building's entrance read 'Hive'. An extremely opaque name for a place where Oak knew people were being taken unwittingly and shrunk down for other people's pleasure.

From the outside, it just looked like any other nightclub. A long line of young and beautiful people stood in line for the entrance, with two muscly bouncers guarding it.

The night air was warm, but Oak felt goosebumps in his neck.

"Hey, are you going in or are you going to keep standing there like an idiot?" one of the bouncers said.

"Yeah, move dude, we want to party!" a young man behind Oak shouted. He sounded drunk and had not one, but two beautiful girls wrapped around his neck. All three stared at him.

He couldn't back away from the plan now. He had no choice but to step through the two doors. There would be no return now.


***

Oak only realised much later what had given him the creeps that night. It wasn't the fact that things looked so off or unnatural. No, it was the opposite. The thing that made Oak almost turn around and run for his life that night was the fact that it all looked so normal.

There were a few desks with girls selling tickets for the party that evening. There was a flickering sign pointing to the bathrooms. Beyond the security guards, he saw lockers for patrons to deposit their valuables.

It was all just so normal for a nightclub. So standard. Oak knew that there was absolutely nothing normal about the station though. He had half-expected to see a sign "Shrinking booths that way" or something like that. But of course that would be idiotic.

He paid the entrance fee - what a ripoff! - and let a security guard pat him down. He passed by the lockers and went straight to the dance floor.

Loud, deafening music attacked his ears and the loud base vibrated through every bone in his body.

Oaks never really cared much for dancing. To him, it was pointless to try to have a good time by shuffling feet in a rhythmic fashion. But then again, he could usually find other ways of enjoying himself, so what was there to worry about?

This time, he hadn't figured out what to do or where to go when he got inside. After all, the plan was for him to wait here until he saw her. He just had to keep his wits and try to blend in.

So Oak did his best to look as ordinary as possible. He wore a simple outfit consisting of a pair of loosely fitting jeans and a t-shirt. As the dancing began in earnest around him, he found someone who looked friendly, and took an unnoticeable position next to him, leaning against the wall.

Now, he waited.


***

Then he saw her. It was unmistakably her. Seeing that she had not changed a thing about her appearance since the last time he'd run into her gave Oak some courage. She was not trying to hide her identity, meaning that she was unaware of the Network tracking her.

Well, technically they were tracking John. Unfortunately for John though, that didn't really make a difference.

Sarah started dancing.

She danced like any other person. Just to have a little fun, it seemed. And she had picked a perfect song to dance on - Jefferson Airplane, 'Somebody to love'. Who wouldn't enjoy dancing to such an upbeat tune?

Except, that is, when it's supposed to be played to celebrate eating men.

As if on cue, the music stopped.

This was getting interesting: finally something out of the ordinary happening.

Lights started flashing in a curious pattern. Only the base continued on as if it hadn't gotten the message from the rest of the track.

Bwam, bwam, bwam! The base went louder and louder. The floor started shaking furiously now. The base was getting so deep that it was hard to maintain his footing.

Okay, this is weird, Oak thought. And it was only getting weirder.

Suddenly, the lights turned red. It looked like there were five coloured strobe lights placed around the dance floor. Now that made sense; a flashing light system could have been set up to amplify the effects of the sexual mating rituals. If Oak didn't know any better, he would think this was a normal disco… but why were the lights changing colour? Red, blue, yellow, green and purple flashed across the room.

And suddenly, they were gone. The strobes died.

It was dark now.

And there was screaming.


***

Oak felt around. He couldn't see a thing. This was definitely not part of the plan!

His eyes adjusted. He didn't know how but his pupils suddenly became keen enough to make out even a darkened room. There was blood and broken glass everywhere.

And Oak had shrunk. Absolutely not the plan.

He looked around from his tiny perspective on the floor. He was naked, as his clothes had all remained their old size and he was standing on top of them.

Giant women all around him were fumbling through piles of clothes.

Oh no.

A guy about his age stood on the pile of clothes next to Oak's. His eyes, turned into large blue-white discs by the darkness, told the full tale of horror and despair that gripped this scene.

Oak knew no help would come.

So this was how the station worked. No secret shrinking booths, no hidden rooms. Simply shrink all men present, in an instant.

'I'm sure the Network would just love this intel' Oak thought. Too bad he would first have to save himself from this chaos before he could even think about the Network again.

Clothing was scattered everywhere. Large, loose-fitting shoes, clothes of all sizes, hats, scarves, bags, belts, wristwatches, wallets… all of it looked foreign to him at his current size.

He looked back at the other pile of clothes. The guy had disappeared. What had happened to him? Oak was beginning to panic a bit.

Then he noticed. One of the giant women was carrying a handful of naked men in her hands, not caring much for their struggles and screams. Oak recognised one of her victims: it was the guy.

Oak thought quickly now. The dance floor was utter chaos. Giant women were chasing after tiny men everywhere. Even with his quick thinking, how was he possibly going to escape from such an arena? He needed a new plan.

And then he remembered.

He knew what to do!

He quickly spotted Sarah. Based on all the information the Network had gathered on her, which wasn't much to be honest, he knew she was special. But seeing her now, especially from his tiny perspective, told him more than any intel ever did.

Sarah was the only woman not trying to run after any of the little men. She was instead trying to herd some girls towards the bar. Why?

Oak searched around for anything that looked substantial enough to stand upon. And then he found it.

The hard concrete floor next to his pile of clothes was the perfect height to stand on. With some effort, he pulled himself up onto the surface, using his legs. He ran forward and, still hunched over, went for the nearest of the women.

This giant girl was standing still, seemingly busy stuffing something in her mouth. Then it dawned upon Oak: it must be one of the small men. She was busy eating someone alive!

As he ran towards her, he heard screaming coming from above. As he looked up in horror, he saw a bulge travel down the girl's neck. Some poor guy was fighting for his life while sliding down her throat.

Oak ran, jumped, and, before the girl noticed him, he held onto one of her shoelaces.

She started walking, causing Oak to sway and shake with every step the giantess took. He held onto her shoelace for dear life, and saw that his improvised plan had worked.

The girl who was unknowingly giving Oak a lift, was heading to the bar to join Sarah.

Sarah had John. John had a tracking device. If Oak could reach Sarah, the Network would find him. Eventually.

That gave Oak hope.

With the giant girl dragging him along, Oak stumbled through the rest of the club. There was shouting and crying everywhere - giant girls eating their prey, tiny men running for their lives.

Plenty of these giants seemed to have chosen not to feed on men this night, stuffing them in bags or their panties. Others just couldn't resist the urge to eat another human being. In any case, the other dancers of this night were dwindling rapidly.

Once Oak's ride arrived at the bar, he jumped off.

Next up was trying to get to Sarah and somehow ensure she would take him with her without knowing.

It was too late now for any fancy plans, so Oak decided to use some instinct for once.

He started moving toward her. He could tell from all the movement that she was talking to all the girls around the bar. In all the chaos he couldn't understand a word of what she was saying though.

When she finished talking, Sarah started walking away slowly. It was now or never, he had to make a run for it!

Oak was quite fit, but he never had a chance considering his size and the distance he had to cross.


**

Sudden pressure pushed all the air out of his lungs.

Fingers wrapped around him. They were thin but strong as steel. More fingers joined, holding tight.

A giant hand covered his face and squeezed. He was lifted off the ground. Before he even realised what was going on, he smelled something familiar.

The hand opened up and he fell down. He rolled down a soft, humid, elastic fabric until he crashed into soft flesh.

A snapping sound, the fabric closed on him and pushed him further into the flesh.

His arm got stuck in something wet. He looked around. He was pressed against a giant woman's vulva, held tightly in place by her panties. His arm was stuck, going inside this giant woman's vagina.

He heard some strange sounds, darkness came from below and enveloped his world.

She had closed her pants around him. He was trapped.

Damn, he thought. This was definitely not the plan. Not the plan at all.


***

An indeterminate amount of time passed.

Her vagina was wet. And warm. And soft.

As she moved, pressure was applied to his entire body whenever her thighs closed together. Then, whenever she took her next step, Oak had a moment to breathe.

Judging by how wet her vulva felt, his captor seemed clearly aroused. She obviously felt his body struggling against the might of her crotch, and was enjoying it.

Fucking man-eating bitches, Oak thought.

He tried to pry his arm out of the panties. He managed to slip one finger between the cloth. His fingers came out cleanly.

It wasn't tight. It moved around when he applied pressure. The opening was bigger than he expected.

Something clicked.

Wait. Her underwear wasn't laced but tied.

By the sound of the click, they were probably knotted under the crotch. Could the ties be cut?

There was no time to wait for a clever idea. Oak struggled again, trying desperately to free himself from this trap. The tie seemed very strong yet easily stretched.

It broke. Oak felt something taut against his chest, pushing him inside the vaginal cavity. The rest of the ties snapped as well.

And then Oak felt himself sucked through the vagina's narrow entrance.

He was being smothered by the fleshy walls of her labia. Breathing was getting harder, though as she was so wet, he could still pry out one arm and get some air in from his precarious position.

Time was running out for the little man, however. How long would this take, he wondered? Maybe ten minutes before the bitch realises that he got stuck inside her. Or maybe two seconds…

If the girl were actually serious about eating him alive, she'd better save him fast. Oak realised the irony when the thought crossed his mind.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire... Or rather, this giantess might prefer having him in the frying pan!

As best as he could, Oak remained calm. Whatever was going on out there was making her very horny and excited, as the wetness of his muscly cave was increasing. This gave him some hope, as it made it easier to slide his arm out even further, providing him with more oxygen to breathe.

Suddenly, the movements he had been feeling for a long time now changed. His captor had apparently stopped walking, and now he felt some new movements. All sound was muffled from his perspective, he only had his inner ear to go on.

An itch grew in his lower half. Was the giantess rubbing a finger up against him? Did she like it when he moved his hand around, trying to push out?

Yes, that had to be it. This was her way of telling him: 'you're mine'.

On the one hand, this felt extremely wrong. On the other, Oak could see how voretivated people could enjoy a part of this experience. After all, how could any man not get even slightly aroused from being so up close and personal with a woman's vagina? Even if that vagina was larger than him...

Just as Oak started changing his perspective on the situation a little bit, he heard some sounds.

The giant girl had taken her pants off. Suddenly, Oak could see a sliver of light through the walls of the labia, blocked only very little by the panties covering her crotch. Those were next to come off.

Two outstretched fingers reached out for him and effortlessly pulled him out of his tight prison.


***

He was thrown violently onto a carpet. An enormous carpet, from his perspective.

This could've hurt like hell but, alas, Oak was too numb from his previous experience to feel it.

He tried to take in more of his surroundings but he was forced to lay on his back by the two fingers as the giant woman hovered over of him. She was completely naked.

She smiled down at him, and Oak involuntarily flinched in horror when he saw her face, swollen with lustful desire. A single drop of something wet dripped down one side of her chin as she leered down at him.

Was it blood? No. She was salivating.

He looked her over. Like all women he had seen tonight, she was a 10 out of 10. As if gods had hand-crafted her to be the epitome of femininity. Long, toned legs with perfect thighs. A vulva with only a tiny patch of pubic hair. A flat belly that ended in two giant breasts that were perfectly round and topped by two erect nipples.

His gaze continued upwards to her face.

He recognised her.

I used to know this woman as Mina before tonight, Oak thought. And now here's her naked body looming above me. Oh my god. What has this Hive done to us?!

Oak guessed it was safe to assume that the girl had brought him inside and dropped him here.

"Mina! You! You are with the Network! What are you doing?!" Oak shouted in shock. The little man tried to move but found it extremely difficult. He had no control over his limbs, only his neck and head.

The woman spoke, she didn't seem concerned about her captive's panic. "You came to me, did you not?"

"Let me go! Let me go!" Oak now shouted, having lost control of himself. It was too much to take in right now.

The giantess's right hand moved slowly up her body as she looked down at the little man. She was supporting herself on her left elbow. He was so close to her now that he could smell her scent.

It smelled like vanilla and fruit… No wait, definitely the fruits of the earth and a hint of saltiness. Her scent was very exotic but not overpowering. Pleasant.

Her hand grabbed another handful of skin, this time on her stomach. Soon it stopped its wandering and made contact with her lips.

"Hmmmm... Let you go? Go where? I know where you could go... if you want to." she giggled and licked her lips.

Mina put her knees down on the floor and stretched backwards, bringing her face right above Oak.

She held her mouth wide open above him, giving him a long, good look at the inside of her mouth, her uvula, and the darkness beyond. Whether by accident or on purpose, she drooled a little. Saliva dropped onto Oak's body. He was paralysed in fear, looking up at her large eyes as she smiled down at him.

She lowered her tongue towards him. His heart thumped, he knew what was coming. She had to taste him. If she were a normal human, it wouldn't be a problem, but as she was a freakish giant, there was nothing to do. She was going to stuff him up her mouth and devour him whole.

She kissed him.

Oak closed his eyes in response. The blink of darkness gave his mind a moment to think. He had to come up with a way to avoid going down this girl's gullet. He didn't think of anything, though.


***

Mina kissed him again, this time adding some tongue.

"Mmm, you taste so nice Oak! I wonder what you'll feel like when you go down my throat. Tell me, are you a screamer, a kicker, or a masturbator? I bet you're secretly the last one. Oh, I love little men that get so aroused that they can't help themselves as they slide into me!"

Oak was still lying on the carpet, his mind now racing trying to come up with a way of escaping.

Mina held her mouth open in front of him again, seemingly wanting to tease him. This time though, she was so close that her lips were all around him. His entire world was now her mouth, the carpet that he was laying on remaining his only connection to the outside world.

He noticed her panting now, warm air flowing over him in rapid breaths.

My god… she's really close… and horny… This must be her first meal in a long time... Wait, meal? Oak already considered himself a meal? He tried to shake off the idea, but looked down and saw that his penis was rock hard.

What the fuck. He was turned on again.

The mouth rose up a little, giving him a view of her face and her enormous body stretching beyond. He could see her tits resting on the carpet now, like two huge balloons pressed into the floor. One of her arms disappeared towards her crotch. She was obviously masturbating.

"Tell me, what do you see, little Oak? Maybe I should call you 'kiddo' instead, huh? Or do you have a different nickname for me? One that would turn me on more? Just think it through, little man, what would make you sexy motherfuckers hornier than ever?"

Mina couldn't keep her hands off her genitals. It seemed that her urge to satisfy her hunger had increased manifold in just moments. With each thrust of her hips, her groin spread open, revealing her inflamed folds.

"Oooooohhhhh… oooohhh…. Oh God… ooohhhh..."

With her body rising up and falling, the sounds that emanated from her mouth grew louder and stronger. The saliva pouring out from between her lips seemed to act as fuel, because now her entire body shook uncontrollably, muscles tensing and relaxing in waves.

Oak knew he had only seconds to act. And he finally had a plan.

"Mina, wait! What would Sarah think if you ate me?!" he shouted, hearing his voice echoing through Mina's cavernous mouth.

Now that she's stimulated like this, it won't take long until she's unable to suppress her appetite any longer. I should have acted on this earlier. Now I just need to stall her… "

A smile formed on Mina's lips as she answered: "Oh, we both know that she will be ecstatic when I'm finished with you…"

"No, wait! Why don't you let me go inside the Network first? Then I could help you, Mina! I can find you food! There are thousands of places that I could—"

"The only person who is going to feed me is you, Oak."

I was desperate. This wasn't going anywhere. Of course I would never compromise the Network to save my own life. I would, however, say anything to save myself at this point.

Mina started rubbing herself harder. I knew my time was up. It was now or never.

"I know how to find out where Sarah lives!" I shouted up into Mina's wide open mouth again.

The mouth closed and rose up into the sky. I could see Mina's entire face again.

"What did you say, Oak?" she said. She didn't stop touching herself however, so I wasn't in the clear yet.

"I know how to find Sarah. Not just out in public or at the station. I know how to find out where she lives!" I said, excited now that I had escaped being eaten - at least for a moment.

Her eyes widened. "Where?"

I stood up. "I have a tracker on her. But I cannot tell you how to locate it, as you'd obviously eat me right now if I did that."

Mina closed her mouth again with a loud pop and came to a sitting position. "You know where she is?" she said, her excitement growing along with her breathing. "And why? You want me to bring you there? To fulfill your wishes? So that I may eat you too?"

I didn't hesitate. I knew she was talking about the Hive and their weird cannibalistic rituals. At least Mina had now stopped masturbating, meaning that I had her attention. I couldn't stop now though, I needed to sound confident if I wanted to remain outside this girl's hungry clutches for now.

Her eyes softened momentarily. Was she about to eat this tiny person who claimed to know where Sarah lived? Mina squeezed her vaginal walls together, looking down at Oak in a new light. She wanted to know more. But she also really, really needed something or someone to go down her throat. Now.

She got an idea.

Suddenly, Oak saw Mina jump up and run away. He fell down due to the ground shaking from her footsteps.

She came back holding something in her left hand. Her right hand had already found its way to her crotch again. This woman was insatiable and unstoppable, Oak thought.

She crouched down in front of Oak and let her knees land on either side of him. He was given a full view up her naked body, glistening in sweat from her arousal.

She opened her hand and used her other one to pluck what appeared to be another tiny man from her open palm.

Without delay, she moved the man to her open, hungry mouth. As if for show, she extended her long, pink tongue down her bottom lip. Then, she dropped the struggling man.

In one quick gulp, he was gone. Oak saw a large bulge travel down her throat, and that was it.

Mina was moaning in ecstasy now, seemingly haven forgotten about Oak.

She was masturbating hard now, shoving what seemed like most of her right hand into her pussy.

"Oh, Oak. I can feel him slide further down. It's such an amazing feeling. He's a kicker! He's trying to fight my throat muscles. But he doesn't stand a chance!" She continued to moan, suddenly falling onto her back, knees in the air. All Oak could see now were her legs spread out on either side of him, with a full frontal view of her hand rubbing her vulva in and out.

She let out a scream and rocked her hips up and down.

"Oh, yes, honey, that's right. Slide deeper inside of me! Fuck me in my stomach! Kick and scream all you want!" she yelled and her climax exploded.

Even the carpet itself vibrated, moving in synchronisation with her spasms.

Just seeing this reminded Oak of his own excitement. He didn't even realise when he had started to masturbate to the spectacle in front of him, but he wasn't going to stop now.

His penis shot forth cum, landing on the carpet below him.

By the time he finished coming, Mina had fallen in a heap on the carpet in front of him, probably exhausted from her sexual frenzy.


***

It was time for a new plan, Oak thought.

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter: what is John up to?