- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

John's round two of Sarah. Not much story here; that will follow in the next chapters again!

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

***

For some reason, I have that phrase stuck in my head. A box of chocolates...

Who or what was it from, again? Fred... Ferdinand... Gump? I can't remember the name. Or much else, for that matter.

All I currently remember is that I'm fucked. Well and truly fucked.

This girl won't give me a break. For even a second.

"Let me clean you a little, John. I don't like my food dirty, even if most of that nastiness comes from myself!"

Sarah. Fucking Sarah.

I'm lifted up in the air, held between two strong fingers. I'm completely helpless.

She's lifting me high enough to let her tongue run over me, cleaning every inch of me with that long, thick tongue before she lets me down again.

My eyes are shut tight at this point, but they open when Sarah starts licking my cock. That's right: my cock. I'm fully erect, thanks to all this teasing.

The tongue goes back and forth across my head, then makes its way down the shaft, sucking on the head for a few seconds before sliding back up.

"Mmhmm..."

That sound came from me. Her tongue is making me feel so good. It's warm, wet and soft, and she's really getting into it. The way she licks and sucks around my sensitive head is driving me wild.

By the time she takes me into her mouth, I feel like my balls are gonna burst. But she doesn't stop there.

No, no, not yet. She pushes me further inside her, forcing me deeper until I hit the back of her throat.

I wince at the sensation of her uvula sliding over my back now. I'm covered in saliva.

I kick my legs back and forth in frustration. No way! She's planning to swallow me again!

I want to scream. I want her to stop.

Then it hits me. I didn't hear anything. I couldn't hear anything. Not even the sounds of my own wailing.

***

I wake up.

I must've been out cold.

Where am I ?

This feeling is getting all too familiar. Nightmares and waking up . When will I start making sense of my world?

Oh wait, no, that's right. Sarah. Swallowed alive. Fever dreams. And Sarah again.

I feel groggy and not all there. My body feels numb.

I wake up a little more, trying to figure out where I am. I try to glance around, seeing nothing but darkness. I'm alone.

Wait...

I can smell her.

It's a warm, sweet scent.

Where the heck am I?

I hear some sounds, though they sound muffled. Good to know that this isn't a dream, at least.

I feel that my clothes are still gone. I wonder if she took them. Maybe she wanted me naked.

Strange sounds again. I still cannot see a thing, but I feel around with my hands. My brain cannot make sense of what I'm feeling. It cannot make sense of what I'm hearing.

Just the smell. The smell is unmistakably Sarah. How I know so sure? Well, try diving down every single orifice of another person . That's the kind of thing that will attack every single one of your senses and leave an imprint alright.

I try to sit up, but my position is... weird.

"You're awake now?" I hear her say.

I try to locate the voice, but I can't. It's... in front of me? Above me?

Seriously now, where am I? I start to panic a little. The feeling of panic wakes me up fully. I feel around me with my hands now.

I'm rolled in a warm blanket and laying on top of a soft mattress. Comfortable, actually.

I think I can't see because the blanket is wrapped all around me, so I try to throw it off. It's wrapped really tight, so I start pushing harder.

"Oooh..."

I hear Sarah moan softly. Where the heck is she? She sounds like she's close but far away. This whole size-difference thing is very disorienting and confusing.

I push harder on the blanket. It bounces back around me the moment I release pressure. What kind of blank-... Oh fuck.

Oh fuck!

It suddenly hits me. Soft mattress and warm blanket my ass.

Or rather,

HER ass. I'm in her fucking ass!

What I thought was a warm blanket are actually her glutes . And the mattress not a mattress, it's the crest! I am being squeezed by her buttocks!

"Ughhhhh..."

I'm being jammed in here. Squeezed and squished. I try to move, but I can't. I'm trapped. There's no way out.

"Mmhhmmm."

Fuck fuck fuck.

I'm trying to escape, but of course this monster of a girl is only getting turned on from my struggles.

"Oooohhh..."

She's moaning louder now. If I could see her face, I bet it would be beet red.

Okay, okay, don't panic. Breathe.

She obviously planned this. Stuck me in her buttocks when I was asleep and now she was waiting for me to wake up. She didn't move though, which means she's sitting? But no, if she would be sitting I would have been crushed. So how can I be in her ass without being crushed or her moving around?

She must be laying down somewhere on her stomach. That would explain why I'm not being crushed.

Just then, I start feeling some movement.

I'm being moved.

"Yes..."

Two fingers press down on me, but gently. Like I'm a rag doll. I can't even feel any pain. She's doing this slowly, taking her time.

Slowly she's dragging me down between her legs. I still can't see a thing, but I feel a sudden dimple.

Her anus.

"Aha haa haaa..."

As her cheeks spread apart, I can finally see what's happening.

She's on her stomach, and her hips are spread wide. Her hands are placed behind her, keeping me in place.

She must be on bed, turned on, and ready to have some fun with me.

Her fucking sex toy.

She's ready to play with me, even as I start to struggle and thrash about. As much as I want to resist this, her body is simply too strong and irresistible.

"Nnnggghhhh..."

I try to shift out from between her legs, but it's like wrestling with a tree. I'm totally at a disadvantage. My body has no leverage, and she can just squeeze me in her butt whenever she wants.

Suddenly I feel two other fingers grab me. Or rather, they feel me up and down and cover me in some kind of liquid.

Fucking lubricant.

I feel like she's smearing it all over my body. It's warm and sticky, and her fingers are pressing against my skin, spreading the lube all over.

My senses finally returning, I spit out some of the lubricant that got into my face and shout with all my might,

"Sarah! Sarah! Stop!"

The only response I get is a moan from below and a sudden sinking feeling in my stomach. She's moving me up, together with her ass and hips. She thrust her ass in the air, moving herself backwards.

For a second, I touch something soft on my head, then the sky seems to fall around me.

As the blanket falls beside Sarah's body, my suspicions that we are in her bed are confirmed.

The lights in the room are off, but now that there's at least some light, I can see her tight buttocks shine before me in the soft blue-ish light that enters the room through the windows.

I can see the contrast between her smooth white skin and the dark black colour of her anus right under my feet.

Her ass is round and firm. Through the crack, I can see some of her smooth back and blond hair in the distance.

The lubricating fingers pull away and spread her buttocks even further around me while the other hand still holds me in a firm but painless grip.

I don't like where this is going. This is wrong on so many levels.

"Ohhh, yes..." I hear from her. "Don't worry little John, I made sure to clean myself very well for you. It'll be really comfortable!"

"Sarah! No! Stop ple-..."

Suddenly, I'm shoved head-first into her anus. Darkness envelops me once again as my senses are attacked from all directions. It's warm, sticky, and soft all around my head.

Before I even truly realise what happened, my shoulders are pushed through, followed quickly by my arms and torso. Sarah's now holding my legs and slowly moves me up and down a little.

"...please!" I still shout in shock, though the words are muffled now that my face is squished.

I hear her sounds of pleasure vibrate all throughout this new environment.

Then, pressure on my legs. She's pushing me all the way in, made easy by the lubricant. Before I know it, I feel my feet slip inside and I'm completely in her rectum.

I'm practically being swallowed again. This time though, it's the rear entrance.

There's more space here than I'd expected considering the tight entrance. I can move my limbs, though with effort.

It's incredibly disorienting and, though to my surprise I can breathe, the air is stale and just staying conscious costs me all my willpower.

I'm feel movement. Repetitive pressure from below. I also hear louder moans all around me.

She must be fingering herself vigorously!

I don't know what to do. There's nothing I can do. So I decide that my only option is to give in, hoping that zoning out will make time pass quicker until Sarah decides to let me out.

I try not to think about what's happening to me, but it's impossible.

Moans reverberate all around me, and the pressure squeezing me further in my already tight prison is increasing. I really hope she's close to climaxing.

Suddenly, I feel something grab my feet and I'm pulled out. Fresh air and light shock me, and instinct forces me to take a large breath and scream out loud.

"Aaaah! Saraaah! Stop!"

I hang in the air, upside down, and feel as if I'm in a nauseating rollercoaster. Before I know it, Sarah has turned around in bed and dangles me in front of her gigantic but oh-so beautiful face.

Her eyes are closed, her lips parted, and she looks positively lost in bliss.

I have brief moment to look at my situation. And yes, I look down at my captor's body. She's glistening in sweat, which is shiny in the dim, blue light.

I look down. She's rubbing herself furiously, looking like she's about to come.

She slowly moves me closer to her mouth. No. Fuck no.

She opens wide, rapid breaths now hitting my wet body. It makes me feel cool, but what's giving me real shivers is the view in front of me.

My entire world is framed by big, red lips.

My eyes have long adjusted to the darkness, so I can clearly make out all other features of her mouth. Sparkling white teeth, and an enormous, fleshy cave opens in front of me. Her tongue wriggles in rhythm with her panting.

I look further and see her uvula dangling in front of a dark abyss: her throat.

An all too familiar view.

My entire body starts shaking.

"Ahh," Sarah groans and uses her tongue to rub by cock while I'm still dangling from her thumb and index finger. "I've been waiting for this all evening. You taste so good", the lips in front of me whisper.

"No, please..."

"Mmm," she moans.

She opens her mouth wide again, panting rapidly.

I'm passed between her lips, still being held by her fingers. I try to beat up at them now, irrationally trying to escape my fate. I don't want this.

"Sarah! Don't do this!"

As if in response, she drops me. I'm falling towards her wide open throat and there's nothing I can do to stop my fall.

"Please don't..."

But it's too late. I hit Sarah's throat hard.

It's wet, soft, and hot.

She swallows me in one big gulp. I scream, though my shouts are drowned out by saliva entering my mouth and nostrils.

I cough

"Ughhhhh!"

I'm being sucked deeper and deeper into Sarah's throat. The warm fluid fills up my mouth and nose, making it difficult to breathe.

Her throat walls are squeezing me tightly inside their warm embrace.

"Oooohhh! Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Sarah is climaxing while I'm trying to beat my fists at the walls of her throat in vain as I slide further and further down.

I can barely breathe, and everything is spinning around me. I keep coughing, and Sarah keeps coming.

This feeling is all too familiar.

I slide further down, hear her heartbeat pass above me, and then I'm sucked through a narrow passage.

Her stomach.

It's tighter and warmer than I remember. My whole body is sticky, wet, and I continue shaking.

That's it. I have to...

"AHHHHHHH!"

I vomit all over myself.

Fresh, warm bile coats my whole body. The smell of my own stomach acid hits me in the nose, but I can't even focus on it anymore.

As Sarah continues to come, I just keep vomiting. I can't believe what I'm going through.

Tears are streaming down my cheeks, but I can't even feel them. All I can do is empty my stomach into the belly of the woman who has kidnapped me.

Her moans begin to lower in volume and intensity. She's apparently finished with her orgasms.

My whole body is surrounded by her stomach walls. I try to push up with my hands, but the muscles are strong, barely giving way.

As Sarah finally stops touching herself, her stomach becomes less tense.

I'm still weak and trembling from all the vomit. I try to focus on breathing in and out.

Hm.

Something feels different than last time, but I can't quite place my finger on it.

Everything is as dark, smelly, warm, and humid as I remember.

"Ooh... my little John. You tasted great. Are you enjoying my stomach? Nice and cozy right?"

Her voice echoes all throughout the stomach, seemingly without origin.

"Let me out!" I shout back, not expecting to be heard.

But then it hits me.

The air. The air is different. It costs some effort, but I can breathe in here. And I don't feel like I'm about to pass out.

What the hell?

I feel sudden vibrations pass through my fleshy prison. She's patting her belly.

"John? John, is that you? Oh my, this is new!" I hear her say all around me.

I'm hanging upside down in a small, spherical chamber inside Sarah's belly. The walls are slick and covered in mucus, and I can feel that it's the same sort of slime. And Sarah can hear me.

"Sarah?" I say out loud.

I feel a sudden jerk. She must be shifting her position.

"It is you! I'm having a conversation with a little man in my stomach!"

Vibrations again. Patting her stomach again. To me, it sounds like a thunderclap.

"Hey, stop that!" I shout.

"Aww, is little Johnny a little uncomfortable? I'm sorry I couldn't make your accommodation more spacious. Is it any comfort at all knowing that you gave me an enormous orgasm?"

I try to shift around a bit to see if I can get myself a bit more upright.

"What do you think..." I manage to mutter.

"You're not dead yet, John. I wasn't sure if this was possible. I didn't believe it... But there you are. Alive and well inside my belly. Oh, and do move around a bit more like that if you can... You feel wonderful in there." she softly whispers that last few sentences.

This evil woman is still turned on. How much sexual appetite can one person have?

"I... I... I have to get out of here!" I struggle, trying to push up against the walls of the sphere.

"Well, it's a pity. But I guess I'll just have to keep you until I find someone else who wants to play in my stomach. Oh, but , tell me, how does it feel to be inside my stomach?"

She's starting to speak a bit louder now. And she's sounding more... playful. Why else would she use words like 'play in her stomach'? That's just crazy.

I hear familiar sounds coming from the direction of my head. Towards her abdomen.

She's masturbating again. Just having this conversation alone is enough to make her lose control.

"Ohhh, that's delicious..."

And she's moaning louder and faster.

"I'm getting close," she says. "I don't know how long I can hold off. Shout for me John. Or struggle. Or... why don't you come with me? Come on, rub that little dick inside me!"

For a moment, I think she's nuts. Then, I realise that my dick is hard. What the hell?

Oh well, I'm a man, inside a beautiful woman. I know she's evil for swallowing me and probably countless others before me. But my dick doesn't care about that.

I start rubbing my cock against the walls of her stomach, slowly building up speed and force.

"Yes! That's right, John! Give it to me!"

I feel the familiar rush of pleasure.

"Aaaahh!"

I scream in ecstasy as my cock erupts inside Sarah's body.

My sperm is filling the warm, moist cavity of her stomach.

I shoot more and more cum, unable to hold back.

Outside and all around me, I hear Sarah's screams. She's climaxing as well.

"Nooooo! NOOOOOO!"

I came inside an evil, horny giantess. Shame takes over now that I came.

I fall limp, exhausted.

Still breathing.

How is this possible?

"Come on John, I'm not done yet. I really want to come again!"

She says it with such enthusiasm that I start wondering whether she's as insane as she seems.

I don't answer. My mind is blank.

I can only think about how my cock is still hard, and I'm still leaking copious amounts of semen.

Sarah's moaning. Somewhere far away, I hear what sounds like... gagging noises?

Suddenly, my world is turned upside down. Muscles squeeze my entire body.

I'm being moved.

Sarah's stomach is moving. Churning. And I'm being pushed. And pushed.

I see some light. The back of Sarah's uvula! The next second, I pass through Sarah's mouth and she spits me out in her hand.

"Oh John, you are still alive! I've never had someone like you. You're special, John. Very special."

I open my eyes, wiping away a mix of saliva and stomach juices. I glance around. Sarah's still on her bed, holding me above her massive two naked breasts while looking straight at me. I look the other way towards her belly and her pussy. She's working at it again with her other hand.

This woman is fucking insatiable.

"We're going to have to figure this out soon, John. But first... let's just say the night is still young!" she giggles.

I'm too exhausted to reply.

And Sarah too fucking horny to wait.

...

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story so far or have any other feedback, please don't forget to review. Thanks!