- Text Size +
Sex education
Wit the first tremor it was clear that there was something perturbing going on. Something horrendous was coming closer. But before anyone could tell what it was, there was an even stronger event. An impact that killed several million people without giving them a chance to see what hit them.But there were several hundred million more who had at least the chance to take a look before disaster struck again and wiped most of them out. The few millions left on the small continent where able to hear a laugh, a girlish giggle and it was loud enough to kill them, too.Across the ocean the darkness of the night was lit by hundreds of glowing spots. Cities of different sizes and forms brightened the sky. Until they started to disappear. Not one by one but in flocks. A behemoth object was blotting them out one by one and those that were close but wouldn't vanish beneath the dark shadow seemed to be blown out one moment later.Maybe people in the daylight thought of the feared deep impact when they felt the earth heave strong enough to break their legs. The few who were out this early sure saw that it was no asteroid. But they were unable to explain what it meant to see a smiley embossed in a pink sky that was coming down and enshrouding them in eternal darkness.
Veronica was rubbing across her legs before she lifted a foot and brushed off something from the sole. Then she repeated this with her other foot before she got busy with her arms, too. After that she touched the door knob with one hand, reached up on the frame with her other hand and pushed her bare toes against the lower edge. With hardly an audible noise the door opened and Veronica reached for her flip-flops and pulled them off her feet before she stepped bare footed into the hall. Bending down she deposited her flip-flops on the mat next to the door. Her skilful moves were inaudible as she tiptoed into the room.The unexpected clack seemed painfully loud and in the total silence the sound seemed to reverberate through the room. The bright light paralyzed the young woman. Blinded she couldn't see what was going on. But she could be seen. Some very brief denim shorts allowed to see the full length of her thin legs. A red tank top that didn't hide but displayed the lower curves of her full breasts was itself almost hidden beneath her tousled blonde mane. Her bare arms showed some khaki smears and the same kind of thin traces of mud was smeared across her legs and really thick over her knees."Veronica!"The voice was soft. Almost sad. Still the young woman flinched. Of course she knew that she had just been caught and that only her mother could be the one."I can not believe that my 19 year old daughter is still playing out there as if she was thirteen. I fear that our neighbours will see you coming back like this. I don't know if I could live in this neighbourhood any longer if they pointed their fingers at us."There was a moment of silence. Veronica looked at her feet and watched herself as she scrunched her toes. Part of her was ashamed to get busted like this and a little bit about what she had done. Another part had enjoyed the evening. What was so wrong about it? Her mom just didn't know how to have some fun."How old are your friends? Twelve? Even younger? I will no longer allow that. They may do what they want but I had word with aunt Cora about it. She can't be here before Saturday. Until then you are grounded. Maybe you'll find time to think about the consequences if any of our neighbours ever finds out that you are playing games with girls who are still kids just because you want to be their leader."
Veronica breathed in and for a short moment it seemed as if she would protest and make a scene. But it didn't happen. A single tear appeared in her left eye and ran down her cheek while she turned and left silently for her room.
The week had passed. Bored and sad Veronica had stared at the display and counted the calls from her friends that she couldn't answer.Aunt Cora's visits had always been anticipated by Veronica. She was a few years younger than her mom and Veronica found that she was so much more like her. Self confident, funny, more beautiful and a much better friend. She always understood Veronica and her kinks. But this time it was different to see her again. Veronica felt ashamed. Playing muddy had been fun but realizing that aunt Cora knew about it was embarrassing. How could she greet her? Could she look into her eyes? Could she embrace her? Less than an hour to that embarrassing moment. Veronica was crying into her pillow.The gentle touch felt good and Cora tried to stay asleep so that the caring hand would stay. But then the she remembered the fear and cringed before she opened her eyes in fear.Cora was gently caressing her back. Her soft hand gently left her body. She smiled but Veronica saw that she was also sad.Not knowing what it meant Veronica didn't dare to speak. The fear in her eyes however betrayed her."Hello Veronica, my dear." Cora's voice was almost a whisper."I can see that you know what you did", she continued after an awkward pause."I am not here to scold you. But I must say that your mother is right. It is unacceptable for a young miss of nineteen years to play as naive and clumsy as you did. That must change. And that's why I'm here."With that Cora got up from the mattress she had been sitting on. Veronica realized that she'd fallen asleep. As she got up now she was and looked really sad. She didn't know if she could dare to hug her aunty or if she deserved nothing but a cold handshake. That thought produced another tear and trying to hide it she had no better idea then to bent down and hug aunt Cora as if she was a small child with her head leaned against her tummy just beneath her breasts."There, there...", aunt Cora said with a soft voice, "... there's still much of a child within you. We'll have a long way to go. Have You ever noticed that your mom loved you so much that she didn't have the strength to give you the right pushes when you needed them? You shouldn't be. Just keep that in mind. Ever." With that Cora pulled her up and returned the hug.
Veronica looked reluctantly at her reflection in the mirror. Her clothes had been chosen by aunt Cora. She had even bought most of them. They looked good, she had to admit that. But she wasn't used to wear something like this. In the back of her mind she knew that she looked like a woman now and she felt that she was lacking confidence to be one. With a sigh she opened the door and smiled when Cora applauded. Her aunt was sure aware of her feelings."Okay. That was easy. You already look like a lady. You just have to learn how to behave like one."With that she walked around Veronica and tugged here and there to complete the perfect look. The style was plain simple. She wore a black mini dress that barely hid her satin covered crotch from view and literally presented her full bosom. Her blonde hair looked good next to it. She was walking a bit awkward. Cora had chosen a pair of black sandals with thin, high heels. The two spaghetti straps across her toes and around her ankle didn't provide much support and she wasn't used to the height of these heels."First let's take care about your make-up. You must always remember to give a good impression. Put your best foot forward. But first take care of your appearance. You don't want to scare all the little consorts away, do you?"She had to undress herself again and Cora started with a bath. The oil made her skin very soft and tasted not just sweet but also refreshing. She had always refused to use it because she felt that it just wouldn't be fitting for her. But with Cora starting to take care about even the smallest detail on her body it dawned on her that the oil was just another one of many details she had to learn.The make-up took an hour with all the explanations. But it was sure worth it. Cora had shown her to be decent but perfect as well. She had cleaned her nails, put on three layers of nail lacquer. After that she had checked each nail for flaws. She painted the next two layers of nail enamel on the underside of her nails. Then she applied to more layers to the top side and was careful to have a perfectly round edge."Be especially careful with your toenails. A perfect lady has toenails so perfect that even a man who will look up at them after getting almost stepped on will admire their perfect beauty", Cora taught.After that she presented the different possible colours of lip gloss and nail polish to her. At least Cora wasn't bored by all the hints and tricks. But she suddenly realized that she couldn't learn this in one day. And it was just about preparation."We don't anyone to see an ugly detail on your teeth. So take care of them not just on visiting days. Take your mints so you will have a beautiful breath."After two hours Cora decided that they would make their first visit now. Cora wore a dress of equal length but it was red with white polka dots. The heels of her platform pumps were thinner and higher than the sandals Veronica could barely walk in and the red patent leather looked shiny and screamed for attention. She could see no wobble or any sign of discomfort as they made her way to the entrance.
Veronica knew how soft the ground could be. Still she wobbled and almost fell. Cora grabbed her arm and supported her."Careful, Veronica! This is exactly what you must learn. This is of major importance. Look at me. Do you see me wobble? Now look at yourself! Your heels have sunk completely. You picked up a lot of dirt with the lip of each sandal and it's getting your toes dirty. This is no longer the sandbox of a child. This is your first visit as a lady!"With that Cora released her elbow and took a step away from her. Veronica rowed with her arms, swayed to and fro and finally fell on her butt."There we have it", Cora muttered and Veronica wasn't sure if she had expected more or if she had known that she would be as clumsy as she was."Now that you're closer to the ground take the opportunity and look around you. What do you see?""Clouds...", Veronica said unsure and as she felt that Cora expected more she tried to make out some more things.""I don't know. There are a few bumps in the landscape. Some green areas. Some grey or brown. Just like that.""Yes. That's all that's left. You can't see anything except for the remains of a few mountains. It's because you shattered them all by falling on your butt. So we can move on immediately and you can practice walking until we find some unperturbed ground."Somehow Veronica felt that Cora wasn't really mad but simply demonstrating to her that she simply lacked everything."She had difficulties to get up. Her heels pierced deep into the soft ground. They didn't provide any support. Finally she was standing again."Well the first lesson about moving around is that the ground will be very soft. It can also be bumpy or even softer than what you're experiencing right now.Still we have to avoid every concussion as it would destroy our little mates along with everything they built and they won't be of any use to you. So you must learn to keep your heels up. Only put the slightest bit of weight on them or they will sink into the ground and cause you to fall.""I'll try, aunt Cora", Veronica mumbled and took a careful step forward.""It's like walking on tiptoes", Cora continued to teach," and the heel of your shoe is just to accentuate your long leg.Now look at those mountains down there. Do you see them? I bet you hardly ever noticed small details like these. They were far enough from your fall to withstand the quake you caused. Now go ahead and step on them. Yes, just like that. You're swaying! Careful! Don't fall again. You felt them randomly crunch and flatten under your shoe. So if you step on them be prepared for this.""Then I'd rather not?", Veronica dared to ask."Oh... guess you are likely to step on some on every world you'll visit. I'll explain. On all your visits before you never noticed anything of these worlds. All you and your friends did was to come in and rub yourselves against the ground. Then you left.Now as you continue have a look down. You can see the different patches from here. We'll try to get to one without destroying it first. Though I doubt you can from what I can see. These are cities. You'll mostly notice the colour where the ground is settled by our mates. But big cities have an interesting centre. That's what we are looking for. But these centres are very fragile. So you must get there without causing too heavy tremors in the ground. And of the same importance it is to respect the beauty of their tiny world and the civilization they built on it. So we don't tread on a small city even if it's too small to be of an interest for us. We are ladies and a lady is expected to step were it hurts them least of all. And as their mountains are just as thin populated as ours it can be a wise decision to step on a mountain range."Veronica looked astonished but could only nod. She was still busy trying not to sink in with her heels and each step took her more than four seconds."It will take some time until you know where to step. To learn to recognize their civilization and fertile grounds you have to take a look from up close. So you better stop... yes... and now you'll get down on your knees and then on your elbows. Finally lower your face to the ground and try if you have lowered yourself softly enough to see their little settlements."Of course the first try was a failure. She hadn't expected the tiny settlements to be that fragile. All she saw were thin wafts of smoke above the specks that Cora explained to be ruined cities.The sudden sneeze came totally unexpected for Veronica and Cora had to giggle."Now, that's sure another way to get rid of them. Breathe in the dust once you have failed on them and then sneeze a crater into their tiny landscape. If there was anything left now it's sure gone. Keep that in mind and don't breathe in the dust of their little cities! And now - I think you could also experience how difficult it will be to crawl forward without disturbing the ground so much that more cities fall down in ruin before you reach them."Veronica had to blink her eyes. She was close to tears. Her beloved aunt was making her look like a fool and she was too clumsy to avoid it! She tried her best to coordinate her knees and elbows but it took fifteen terrible minutes until she found a dust cloud that was significantly smaller than the ones she had been allowed to crawl over before as the destruction caused by her had been total."Ah! I see you almost made it. This little city was not completely destroyed by your unladylike advances. Can you see any high rise left standing?"Of course she couldn't simply because she didn't know how one would look like."Well... that's enough for today", Cora announced. "I can see that you did at least learn about your disability to move through a tiny world. Now you may do what you want with the poor, crippled thing in front of you before I'll leave. Now try to get some experience. Practise until you are ready to accompany me to another world."With that Cora left her. Veronica sighed when she was gone. But nonetheless she got up and tried to get along with the unusual footwear.
Veronica had spent day after day on that tiny world until she was finally confident enough to show aunt Cora that she had made significant progress in walking on a tiny world."Is that true? Well then I guess You won't hesitate to show me. Let's go on a catwalk!"Cora wouldn't make it to easy for her. She wanted Veronica to take her lessons seriously. With a smirk she looked at her when she was ready to enter."I see that your outfit has improved. But we both know it is still far from being perfect. But I know how to raise it a level or two. Do you want to?""What can I do?""Here... take my shoes for the tour!"Cora enjoyed Veronica's distress. She sure had learned to manage the three inch sandals she wore now but Cora's five inch mules with one and a half inch platform were a significantly harder task. Still she didn't hesitate to put them on. They were a bit small on her huge feet. The straps widened and Cora saw her small toes grab the edge of the platform sole. With a determined face she stepped forward and Cora noticed that she had missed to put on Veronica's sandals. She swiftly put her feet into them and left the ankle strap open as she followed her.
Stepping through the gate Cora expected to bump into Veronica. It was a bit of surprise to be wrong but looking at the ground she grinned as she saw the ragged footprints her niece had left struggling for her balance. Lacking the aid of an ankle strap the extreme height of the shoes had almost been too much."Oh, aunty, why must I wear these things? I'll look ridiculous", Veronica muttered."Shhh... Veronica, you don't know anything about it. But I'll explain. While we're walking, please. We'll surround the planet. You take the lead and I'll follow you. You may look back but better watch your step and learn how to deal with the different landscapes."Veronica sighed but nodded. "Any direction?""This thing's just a big ball. Almost. So your choice of direction won't make much of a difference."With another sigh and obviously wobbly and awkward Veronica complied and started the tour. With Veronica's attention on her feet and the landscape she was taking under her feet Cora allowed herself a proud smile."So You think high heels are pretty awkward and useless? You already know you're wrong. Do you think any girl would buy them if they were useless? Of course if you visit a planet to find fun and pleasure you may wear other things. Like flip-flops. I prefer them to be platform flip-flops to keep my feet clean and dry no matter how deep they sink in or even if I have to cross an ocean."For a few seconds Cora said nothing. She was watching Veronica's steps. The young woman was getting used to the feeling of the new shoes. Her young muscles gained control over them and managed to keep the heel from poking inch deep holes into the ground."With high heels it's a different story. Right now you are looking quite wobbly in them but you sure made a lot of progress already. Just get used to them. Feel how they influence your motion. You're becoming aware of each step. Try to feel the motion of your body. Did you notice that your whole body is tensed in a positive way? Your motions have become more fluid as it is easier to keep your balance then. It's that smooth, sashaying motion that makes your steps more female than anything.""Uh...", Veronica dared to interrupt, "maybe it was that way after getting used to my sandals. But right now I think I'm far from a sexy gait.""Oh, I can already see you getting a feeling for the new shoes. Now try to be aware of your step. Even though you will learn to walk in heels without being focused on each step you will find that you are more aware of your motions. And you are more aware of the ground that carries your weight. Focus your mind on each step. I know you can already feel it. The different quality of the ground. Soft areas that can't take your weight before they got compressed beneath your sole. Hard areas that crunch as the hard soles of your shoe level out the place you choose to step on. You can feel it even through the thick platform soles. Now learn to focus on these feelings while you get used to wear shoes of that height."Once again Cora fell silent. Veronica moved on and with each step she got more experience. The young woman didn't even notice that she started to test the ground with the probing touch of the heel before she put down the sole of her shoe. Of course she still lacked control and often enough the heel sunk deep when she struggled to keep her ankle straight as the other leg travelled forward. For a moment Veronica hesitated to step into the sea that spread in front of her but she seemed to remember that going round the planet included wading through the sea as well."See how comfortable they can be? The platform soles keep your feet all dry and beautiful. Remember that most of the attention on a planet will be focused on your feet and you don't want to present yourself all dirty."Cora grinned at her words. Even the thin soles of Veronica's Sandals were high enough to tower over the shallow coastal waters they crossed. The water was just a thin film across the sea bad and for women of their size it was hard to put in numbers how shallow the shore areas really were. Of course Veronica's Sandals couldn't keep Cora's feet dry in the middle of the ocean. But only the deepest ocean basins could flood a common flip-flop and places deep enough to get one's toes wet with two inch platforms could be avoided with a single step once a woman had learned to be aware of them."Notice the small ripples that spread from your feet. They are small for us but they will flood and wash away a lot of land on the coasts around us. They can't be avoided though so it is something you should be aware of but nothing you must worry about if you're going to step into water."The water got deeper now and Cora felt her toes getting wet. They had reached the deep waters of the ocean. Suddenly Veronica swayed and water splashed and fumed as she stomped to regain her balance."Careful", Cora laughed, "you almost got yourself all wet. That was some volcanic island. Or rather a group of them. You didn't notice at all, did you? Look out for them. They are like underwater mountains. If you are prepared for them your foot will easily press them down into the ocean floor but if you don't expect them they will tilt your foot. Like you didn't already know now..."Cora snickered and Veronica sighed. She had noticed that her walk had gotten more straight during the last minutes. Now she was annoyed by the little faux pas."Ah, finally some land", Veronica said after another minute. The ocean was rather boring and the islands were treacherous."Yes, we're approaching another continent. Have you ever thought about our appearance there?""Umm... no...", Veronica admitted hesitantly."Well you better be aware of it. Now wait and take a look at me. What do you see?""Well... It's just you. Aunt Cora. Wearing my black sandals and your mini dress with lot's of cleavage visible, auburn hair, sunglasses, a smile on your face... well?"Cora snickered."Well, of course. But that's what I also look like in your house on the coffee table. What else do you see?""Well... OK. Your standing in the ocean. Around your feet is the blue air and behind you is the black sky. Your red toenails are shining in the sun... One half of your face is in the shadow and the other is in the sun...""That's it, Veronica. Now what do you think the tiny civilization down there will see?""Well... they should see the same, shouldn't they?""Not exactly. Of course they see me and... well they can also see what I'm wearing underneath while you don't. But you might notice that they have to look through the blue air. They'll see us emerging from the blue. And that's why I like to wear colours different from blue or green. Red, yellow and black and if you are sure not to smear yourself with dirt you may also choose white. Of course pink is another effective colour. Furthermore I already stated that they look up at us. They look up at our beauty. So you have all their attention. And that's what will work to our advantage. Now step ashore, Veronica."Veronica complied. She watched the tiny ripples they had caused coming ashore and turning white and then a bit of white as they travelled inland. The first step on dry land felt good. The soft seafloor had been another training lesson for walking in high heels."Much better", Cora praised, "I can see you are getting used to my shoes. Now take a few slow steps and watch the ground. Then listen."Veronica did as she was told. She watched the ground with the patches of different hue and its tiny patterns."Our shoes simply crush less space with each step. So you can spare some of their cities. When we come to mate we must appear desirable. But the more destruction you cause on your passage the more terrifying you will be and your enforced mates won't be fertile. Do you understand?"Veronica just nodded and looked down. She had not considered this and placed her steps randomly as she saw fit. Looking back she saw that the imprints of her shoes were showing next to nothing that remained of cities and other parts of the landscape."Now get down carefully and have a look at their little cities. You may even taste them. You can really taste the life within them if you compare the taste with that of a forest for example.Obediently Veronica got down and looked at the tiny patches she knew to be cities. She had never looked at them closely though she had learned what they were. Now she saw the many tiny crystals she knew to be big houses. She saw the grainy structures of the surrounding parts. She knew that there were much smaller buildings that were too small to be of any interest to them. She hesitated but then licked across one of the spots. It didn't taste bad and when she compared with a green mountain she realized that there was a component that didn't taste like dirt or plants but somewhat rich and enjoyable. Enjoyable enough to repeat the experience."What is this", she suddenly asked and pointed forward."Oh, these are clouds. You can always find some on the usual worlds. Sometimes they are just tiny and strew about but in many cases they look like thin carpets beneath you. They are a little annoying. You can't see what's hidden underneath and if you try to fan them out you will just blow away anything of interest, too. That's why I simply step over them or walk through larger fields until I find something behind them.""Oh", Veronica made and looked at the clouds that were slowly advancing. She got up and didn't hesitate to cross the cloud covered area in front of her.She produced a little yelp when she suddenly found herself falling. When she got aware of the crunch under her foot it had already been too late. Some mountains had disturbed her step and she had lost her balance.Cora giggled when she saw her falling. She had expected it to happen. Veronica looked up and was unhappy. Cora however stepped up to her and demonstratively flattened another part of the mountain range under her heels."Now, that's what happens if you don't look out for little mountain tops poking out of the clouds", she said amused as she helped Veronica to get up again."You must learn to look for them and you must also learn to guess from the form of the landscape where mountains could be located that are completely covered by clouds. Don't worry. You'll get a feeling for it. Now you better move on. This part of the planet is dead now.""Yes", Veronica said meekly.She continued and after several steps the area got less affected by her impact."Did you notice how much space you affected with your clumsiness? Keep that in mind and improve your skills. You may still go out to satisfy your lust. But once the day comes when you feel the urge to mate and you must be prepared for that day even if it may be years away. When the day comes you will be too impatient to learn. And now look at the ground and watch your step. I want you to be mindful of step.""Uh-huh", Veronica made and looked at her feet. At first the landscape was just a mix of pattern like she knew it. But watching it closely she noticed how the bigger patches had varying patterns of smaller satellites around them. These had more, smaller patches of living areas around them. There were no strict rules but once she noticed she got a feeling for it. The result was however that her steps seemed to become erratic. With every step her foot was moving randomly across the landscape to find a place to step on. Her elegant walk got lost and she started to mutter as she realised that she simply couldn't avoid the multitude of tiny inhabited spots.Stumbling again she could barely avoid falling again and turned back at aunt Cora."It's impossible. See how dense these tiny spots are strewn about. Wherever I'll tread I'd always smush more than three of them", Veronica complained.Cora just giggled. "Finally you noticed. Most planets are covered with countless little spots of habitation. But just don't worry about them. They are too small to be of any significance. I want you to walk without hitting bigger ones. And I want you to keep your motions all woman. Always remember that they have to lust for you. They must devote themselves to satisfy your need. Yes! Just like this. Ignore the small ones and let your eyes be more than one step ahead when you determine where to tread."Veronica's eyes lit up and she breathed a sigh of relief. Her next step fell a bit too enthusiastic and she let out a mocking "ups" as she noticed even some of the bigger patches get dull as the report of her footfall obviously shattered what the unperceivable community of small life had built. Veronica felt no remorse at all. She had tried to avoid their death just to please her aunt. Within seconds her steps were graceful again and the extreme platform mules slapped lively against the soles of her bare feet.Cora smiled as she followed her niece. The wayward girl had acquired a liking for elegant moves and as she walked her motions became more elated. She was developing an appealing gait all by herself.Cora noticed their shadows growing longer. Veronica was too focused on the different details on the ground to notice. She saw so many things she had never seen before simply because they had been destroyed by her before she got even close enough to notice them. But the real test was yet to be passed. It lay right ahead of them as they entered the twilight. After a few steps that took them further towards the darkness Veronica noted that many parts of the landscape got obscured by shadows."We are coming to the night side", she mumbled. "Won't it be hard to avoid anything in the darkness?", she asked softly."That's what you experienced before. Just look ahead and see."And Victoria saw indeed. "Beautiful", she whispered at the sight of a multitude of softly glowing patches. They sparkled somewhat and the golden glow itself was in constant change. Between the large spots there were countless smaller ones. The whole ground was littered with tiny sources of light. Daylight had obscured it but there was indeed no place to put a foot down without crushing at least a handful of the smallest spots.Stepping closer however a disappointed sigh escaped her lips. The beautiful glow dissipated around her and only a few little sparks remained."What is it? They disappeared!""They have been wiped out.""Wiped out? By what?""You are still causing too much tremor with your footsteps. Maybe you were also a bit too enthusiastic as you stepped up to them. Walking among them on the night side shows how delicate they really are. See the shoeprints you left? The red glow at the edges and all around the hole you poked with your heel? It's hot lava squirting out of the tiny cracks you caused to crack down to the molten rock within the planet.Now try to move softer. Slow down. Delude them and let them long for you to come closer.""Oh", Veronica made. She was not disappointed but rather astonished how delicate these little civilizations were. With the greatest care she tried to get closer to one of the many big ones. But it was hard to achieve that. Sometimes it was the thin high heel that she poked down just a bit too hard causing it to sink into the planets crust and sometimes it happened when she lowered her toes with the platform sole too fast. In a few cases the platform mule slipped somewhat off her foot which caused her to drag the heel across the ground with a scratching noise and disastrous results. She dug a trench into the ground that filled immediately with the red lava she'd seen before. As she stared the lava lit tiny fires that spread from the trench and caused little flashes to erupt where the tiny civilisation had stored inflammables or explosives. She realized that she was wasting valuable pieces of civilization simply because she wasn't trained enough to walk flawless.She was still far from perfect when Veronica and her aunt had crossed the night side. But at least she had seen with her own eyes that she made slow progress to become the perfect high-heel walker.When Cora slowed down in the bright daylight Veronica looked sad and disappointed."No need to be sad, Veronica! I never expected you to walk perfect after such a short period of time. But you know the basics and most of your steps are acceptably soft. And now that you know that you need more training I now that I can take you with me on another tour next week. Until then continue your training. But remember that none of us is perfect. There will always be a misstep on every planet you visit. It will happen unexpectedly and especially when you're crushing what these civilisations see as mountains. Just don't worry about it. You'll waste a handful of cities but taking a few steps you'll find more than enough replacements."
*
"I guess you have enough training to come with me without ruining the trip." Aunt Cora smiled at her niece and Veronica was unsure what to say. Two weeks had passed and her mum was still quite upset about her previous escapades."Come on. I'm in the mood and don't want to wait. We'll talk while we dress up."Veronica felt somewhat rushed into the whole thing but didn't dare to resist when she thought about her mother's attitude to all this.Within seconds she was upstairs and Cora was laying out on her bed what she was about to wear for the trip. To Veronica the style looked old fashioned but it was nonetheless really sexy. Cora was about to wear a pair of black, high heeled sandals with two spaghetti thin straps. Her feet with toes painted crimson red would be inside black nylon garters and of course she was wearing a garter belt to hold them. Her crotch would be barely covered by black satin that was cut so narrow that the thing was almost a g-string. A black see through blouse would hardly cover the semi transparent bra that was also black and had some lacy patterns. It couldn't really contain her breasts as she had bought it one number too small concerning cupsize.Having laid out her clothes she turned towards the bathroom. Veronica stood stupefied until her aunt dragged her along with her. It was time for a bath and after that the women prepared their skin with scented oil. Veronica felt strange to see her aunt naked. She had a body that simply didn't show her age. She wished she would still be that firm and youthful looking when she got close to forty."Veronica, I want you to know how to behave on the different occasions for a visit. Your mom guessed that you would be clever enough to figure out yourself but we both know that you just didn't."Veronica looked down ashamed. She had felt completely innocent about their little orgy. Now she wished she could make it undone. She just wished the neighbours wouldn't get word from it."I don't mind what you'll do when you're on your own. You can just visit to have fun and pleasure. No one will care about your dress and if you still think it is more pleasing to rub yourself across the leftovers after a few careless footfalls you can just do so.It will be different if you visit with your boss and maybe some coworkers. You must be decent in that case. Extremely decent. Wear a business dress that allows access to the little morsels. If you get down on one don't gasp. Avoid to sigh too often. Just behave and enjoy your part. Lack of restraint is a no go. Only if you climax you may breathe loudly but don't cry our shout at least if you can hold back. If you rarely can it is better to fake a climax than to discredit yourself. But don't forget to clench. If you are not ready to give birth always keep in mind to prevent. Simply contract your pussy and grind your hips a bit to be sure nothing will be left that can do the job. You don't even need to strain your muscles. Your sex is more than overbearing and you mustn't bother. Oh and I almost forgot. Above all: Don't ever use your fingers!"Veronica didn't answer. She knew that these rules were the opposite of what she'd been caught doing. Silently she spread the oil on her naked body and hoped that her aunt wouldn't place more comments on her behaviour."Today however it will be different from all that", Cora continued after a while."Today I'm going there not for the pleasure. Of course I'll receive pleasure and one can even come to like having a world that way. Today I'm there for the mating."Veronica looked up surprised. Aunt Cora wished to raise a child. Her aunt smiled. At least her niece showed some interest in what she would demonstrate today."That's why I chose this kind of dress. First of all I like it. I know I'll look sultry with it. That's exactly what I want. Now, how do you like it?""I don't know. You really look voluptuous with it. But I just don't understand why we should dress straight and behave perfectly for an official visit while we will put everything on display to get pregnant. Wouldn't the perfect made look for a woman with perfect manners?""No, silly girl. Those perfect mates might be a few of the ones you'll wipe out with that pleasant twitch of your pussy. But the ones you should be looking for if you're planning to have a baby must be enthralled and seduced by your beauty. You must even try to draw out the time before the releasing touch. The longer you take and the hotter you get the more fertile they will be. Just try to dress up business style and you'll just never get pregnant."With that comment Cora had taken her niece to another world. She had checked Veronica's style. The young blonde was wearing a red thong bikini beneath a black see through camisole. A pair of wooden mules completed the outfit. The silver studs on the dark brown wood looked a bit too powerful and literally stunning for Cora's taste. But the girl was just coming along to watch and from the distance her voluptuous forms sure were an eye catcher. The thin triangles of the micro bikini sported the right cup size for Veronica's nipples. Her niece was really gifted as she sported a pair of breasts that was unusually large even for the busty race of giantesses they both belonged to. A genetic predisposition that favoured all the female assets that would stimulate their tiny mates. Cora nodded her approval before they left.
*
Her last training lesson must've been really motivating. Cora was very pleased how well Veronica controlled her steps with the four and a half inch heels. The thick and hard wooden sole sure provided no feedback at all when it rolled forward and compressed another swathe of land that Veronica considered expendable. Cora's sandals allowed her to feel the mountains she stepped on and it had always helped her to walk steady. Veronica however had left her behind and simply stabilized her foot with her young muscles. The only things that swayed were her enormous breasts that couldn't be held in place by the over challenged bikini top."Your gait is perfect", Cora admitted and felt that Veronica would be good company. Both women were walking very slow and Cora scanned the landscape."Well... ", Cora started and realized that she was a bit awkward about sharing an intimate moment like this. "Today I'll demonstrate what I think of as a perfect and also pleasing mating attempt", she started again but thought she sounded like a drill instructor."At first I didn't realize what it was and I guess most of us feel like this even though we were told it would be that way in our young years", she continued with a softer voice. "I simply felt unsatisfied with my sex. Whatever I played with my pussy started to clamp down on it uncontrollably and I ruined my pleasure. I had strange dreams and it took me months to realize that I really desire to have a child."Cora walked slowly ahead of Veronica. With no eye contact it was a bit easier to talk. Veronica followed her and expanded her aunt's footprints with her bigger feet. Scanning the ground the two giantesses took no less five seconds for each step. Still they moved elegantly slow and their soft steps caused the least possible amount of destruction. Which was still catastrophic as their size simply forced them to flatten several villages and small towns with each step. To them however it happened all the time and they had never in their live spent any deep thoughts about it. They both felt that the world they visited should be treated to deliver the best possible result for their journey and they had no other reason to preserve the bigger cities instead of snuffing them out under their huge feet."Since then I realised how much more pleasing it can be to mate instead of just pleasing myself. And that's the most important thing I can teach you. Because without a daughter you will just pass away and vanish when the time comes. With a daughter your story continues."They both fell silent for a while after these words. But Cora found an interesting city before the silence really got to their mood."Hmm... here's one", Cora announced and was unable to hide her arousal. "Just look at the multitude of buildings large enough to discern. They look like tiny crystals."Extra carefully Cora positioned herself spread legged above the city. Veronica was clever enough to keep some distance. It was unnecessary to risk more destruction by getting closer."Basically the first part is titillation", Cora whispered. "They simply must want you. If you get them to want you it will be much easier. So don't be fast. Let them take notice of your beauty. The gait you were showing was exactly what you need to be noticed the way you want to be noticed. And don't mind about your face. When I was young I thought I'd have to smile all the time. But don't. If you really want them you'll have that natural gleam in your eyes. And if it's just lust for them that you feel they will also fall for that if they notice that you're about to give all the female gifts you have.But once again don't rush in if you really want them. Take them slowly. Watch me undress. I will always give them time to appreciate any new bit of bare skin. I know they want to touch it. So I'll touch it for them as they can't reach it."With that Cora started to caress herself. "Just watch me now... and if it gets to you, too don't be ashamed to join in."Veronica blushed. Her heart was thumping in her throat. She realized that Cora was not just giving her a private lesson. She was really taking them and allowed her to watch and learn.Running her hands along her sides Cora bent forward to look down past her breasts at her feet and the tiny place framed by them. Like she had told her face expressed her excitement and she really had that certain gleam in her eyes. Using her right index finger she started to curl up some strains of her auburn hair as she smiled down on them. Her other hand was innocently covering her breasts as their swell and weight strained the blouse while she was bent forward."Hi", she sighed softly and waved down after slowly uncurling her hair from her index finger.Standing straight again she lost sight of the straddled city. Her eyelids fluttered shut and she seemed to keep the image in mind as she slowly let her hands run from her shoulders down across the swell of her breasts and then over her tummy to her hips. Moving off the fabric of the blouse her hands felt her firm, naked ass checks and stayed there as Cora pushed out her beautiful booty and also pushed her breasts out. Looking down she saw the city again and tilted her head dreamily. Veronica didn't know when her hands had left her butt but now she sexily bit her pinkie as her eyes opened and immediately found the small beauty that was framed by the high arches of her sandals. With desire in her eyes she let out a soft, high pitched moan as she undid the topmost button of her blouse. Gently her fingers treated the fabric and the button. When it opened her breasts gently slid into the gap. Their weight put some more stress on the next button. Pulling up her eyebrows at the sight of it she neither hesitated but much less rushed to upon that poor, strained button, too which caused another rearrangement of her proud endowments. It got obvious that her bra was overloaded as she opened a third button and she looked mockingly at the tiny city knowing exactly that she wasn't just bold but prolonging the lovely show for her tiny mates. When all the buttons of her blouse were undone she straightened once again and slowly wriggled out of the delicate see through fabric. Her motions were not just graceful but also perfectly planned as she managed to wriggle her ass in a fantastic way to get out of the sleeves. Skilful she kept the fabric in the air never lowering it too far towards the ground. Veronica noticed when Cora stretched out her arm and dropped it without a care what got buried underneath. She had kept the destructive fabric away from the little mate she was protecting beneath her.Once again she sighed and caressed her now bare midriff. Her hands wandered across her body and then down to her thighs. She was keeping herself from touching her crotch and it was obvious that it really took an effort to stick to it. As she avoided to touch her barely covered womanhood Veronica's eyes were drawn to it just like those of the millions at her feet and she saw the dark patch of wetness on the black satin fabric of Cora's thong.Following the caressing motions of Cora's hands Veronica's attention was directed to her breasts. The overflowing see through bra was stretching over the swell of her nipples. But as if to fool anyone who had hoped to see the release of those proud boobs the experienced tease just ignored them and directed her hands towards the clasp of the suspenders. She opened them one by one and left them dangling from the garter belt. Then she hooked her fingers under the thin straps of her thong. She moaned again as she was gently tugging on them but then let them snap back in place. With a sultry smile she grinned down at her audience and covered her crotch as if to hide from view what could not be hidden by the thong she had decided to wear. But then her face suddenly displayed how strong the desire was within her and instead of covering her sex her hand was gently rubbing it through the damp fabric. Once again she pulled the thong off her hips and moaned as she pulled on the strings and dragged the thin patch of fabric in between the wet pussylips. Then she reversed the motion and Veronica heard a wet sound as the fabric was pulled from between her wet pussylips.Wide eyes she watched Cora pulling down her thong. How did she plan to get rid of the thing? The fabric was heavy with her creamy juices and Veronica knew exactly that it was more than enough to flatten the whole sparkling city under it's weight.Cora knew as well. She didn't allow the fabric to slide down past her knees Instead she suddenly undid two hidden hooks where the straps were attached to the triangle of fabric. Then she pulled the wet bit of fabric through her crack before she dangled it from her outstretched arm on the opposite side of her blouse. Her free hand was starting to rub one of her nipples before she dropped it and Veronica had almost missed the moment. She forced herself to watch how Cora got rid of the thong. Otherwise her eyes would have been focused on Cora's breasts and the cloud of dust stirred up by the heavily creamed garment would've gone unnoticed.When her attention returned to Cora she found it difficult to concentrate on a certain body part. Her eyes darted to and fro between the naked pussy and the breasts that were gently kneaded by Cora's experienced hands. Not to mention her overall appearance with the sexy heels, her slim legs and the firm butt and last but not least her beautiful face and the auburn mane. Cora's sigh was truly originated by the release she felt when she pulled the bra up to free her heavy breasts. Veronica knew she was gifted with even bigger breasts but she realized that she would've been unable to display hers so perfectly adorable and available for everyone who was willing to help pleasing her.Cora slid the bra off her arms and dropped it where her thong had fallen. Moaning softly she bent forward to have a better look at the city while she was pinching her nipples to get them as hard as possible. She was gently weighing her breasts in her hands and looked down between her feet as if to ask if it was enough for them. Both women realized that Cora's foreplay was over. To them the sign was just a small, creamy white bit of love juice. Cora was more than lubricated."Yeah", she whispered and her eyes started to look dreamy as she slowly squatted down on her heels."Now watch me! See how tender I am with them."As she was told Veronica took no eye from her aunt. The horny giantess was slowly getting in position. She was lucky not to loose a thick drop of her cum while her giant sex was so close above her city. She sunk forward on her knees as gentle as she could. "They are very vulnerable when you're so close. One false move and the tremor will shatter it", Cora kept informing her niece. Veronica took some careful steps to be able to see between Cora's legs. Tilting and turning her feet her sweet ass sunk down between her ankles. The drop of cream on her pussylips suddenly spread over pink flesh as Cora's pose caused her pussylips to come apart. Her beautiful sex suddenly turned into a horny cunt that was going to devour the whole city. Cora's swollen labia spread like a pink rose and Veronica was completely surprised that the moment was already there. Cora rotated her hips. the innermost part of her ass cheeks touched the ground behind the city. Then the lower end of her pussy settled down. The pathetic thing was dwarfed by Cora's sex. Her labia spread and in the dim light beneath the greedy cunt Veronica saw Cora's wide open snatch rolling and spreading over the city. Tiny sparkles erupted where the delicate structures were knocked down by her slimy labia. Open mouthed Veronica watched Cora's giant cunt crushing many the tiny structures. The small explosions lit the scenery and allowed to see that the bigger structures usually snapped off their foundations and got stuck in her juices before they could fall. Just a moment later however they got mangled as that part of Cora's labia would come down, too. Finally her clit touched the ground and the sensation caused Cora to let out an unrestrained moan.For a moment Veronica thought that Cora would get up as she was obviously done with that city. But instead she leaned more forward and scanned the ground beneath her."Never miss this opportunity", she whispered huskily and then gently lowered her breasts to the ground. Veronica had failed to notice what had been there but the little flashes at the edge of the two soft mountains told enough and Veronica already knew the pleasing sensation of crushing a city or even better several ones beneath the heavy weight of sensitive breasts.As she did Veronica heard a wet noise. Cora's pussy parted from the ground and closed. She had mated!"With the little things within my cunt I have to be a bit rough to the area around me", Cora explained even though she was still receiving a lot of pleasure and couldn't keep it out of her voice. "So I could as well use them to please my breasts instead of letting them collapse uselessly."With that Cora started to swing her breasts across the ground with slow and sensuous motions. "Just keep in mind not to clench from the pleasure", she whispered as her nipples brushed across the centre of a city and swept away the majority of recognizable structures with a single stroke. Looking at the remains she closed her eyes and gently lowered her left breast until it spread softly across the whole place."Do you like the stimulation? I see you have big ones. Bigger than your mother and way bigger than mine. You got to make use of them."She repeated her play with any city in range that seemed worth her attention until she started to shiver and abruptly ended the game as she felt that she was on the verge of making the mistake of cumming uncontrollably.For a moment she held perfectly still obviously concentrating. With a quick motion she suddenly pushed herself up into a squat and then leaned back until she was on all fours again. Now she pushed her hips up and held her breath.That last motion was what Cora had been talking about. The sudden impact of her hands rocked the tiny world beneath her and Veronica could see the many surrounding spots of civilisation becoming somewhat brighter as their teeny tiny structures collapsed.Cora however remained in that strange position and breathed slow and audibly."This is the key pose", she suddenly started to explain. "You must squash your wetness upon them but never give them more than a soft touch. Learn to control yourself and train to get the muscular strength. You must not flatten them completely but learn to swap gently across the major parts. Don't worry about the small things that will break anyway. These are useless. But learn how to pick up the bigger ones with your sticky pussylips. Then allow your pussy to close and they will be dragged in by your retreating labia. Most of them. I like the feeling of my outer lips crushing those that were too far out and didn't get past them. Once you've done this you must not and under no circumstance let you pussy have it's way with them. Restrain yourself from crushing them with your love muscles even if using your breasts is very pleasing. You are very gifted. So I guess the bigger you are the more you'll enjoy playing with them. That's not bad as long as it keeps your juices flowing. I know you won't be able to withstand the pleasure for more than five minutes. So after that you'll just do like I do and allow your juices to flow back and into the depths of your vagina. When you feel that you've got a nice little puddle gathered deep within your pussy You must learn how to suck it in.""What?", Veronica asked, too puzzled to formulate a polite question."Hmmm.... another thing You must train and learn", Cora said. Suddenly she closed her eyes, held her breath and Veronica expected something to happen but instead Cora reopened her eyes and moaned very pleased."You must gain pussy control. What you must do is called the lift. First clamp down with your outermost muscles. Then clench those further inside and finally you will use your innermost muscles to make your cervix dip into the puddle and squirt it into your womb along with all the tiny mates that got out of the tiny things your pussy has slowly mashed flat while you had them within you. It feels good to do it. Like a small orgasm. That's how you will be able to tell if you did it right."While she was giving instructions Cora slowly got to her feet. The area around her received the last destructive quakes before the female colossus had regained her composure. Veronica was in doubt about her feelings. Watching an attractive woman going off like this and gaining herself a kind of pleasure that was beyond her possibilities was stirring her feelings. She felt some wetness between her legs but was at the same time reluctant to admit it as it was her aunt she had been watching. So she looked at the ground and tried to distract herself by watching what happened to the tiny civilization. Without a doubt what Cora did to them was their doom. Whenever Veronica looked at a place where she had been able to notice buildings she saw traces of the white puffs that appeared when these buildings where destroyed either by the touch of Cora's body or simply from the concussions caused by her less reluctant moves. She had also noticed the sudden change of hue of the surrounding grey areas. She knew from school what they were and felt a bit sad about their potential going to waste. But thinking about it she found that Cora had gotten the most out of it as they were hardly useful for anything else but a pleasant tingle beneath the sensitive curve of a bare breast.
"Uuuh, that was good", Cora cooed. "Never miss the moment of perfect wetness. You must have a thick layer of juices all over your pussy but it mustn't be too wet and dripping as that would just wash away your prey. Some of us of course are gifted with an art they call the rebreather. They kind of mount their pussies upon a city they want to take and start to pump their love juices up and down until they feel sure they have washed out every little mate possible from it.No surprise that they are much more successful at becoming pregnant than the majority of us. And their powerful squeezes also serve well to prevent pregnancy if they want."While she was still talking she was already on the move again. Her careful steps and the seductive gait told Veronica that her aunt was just pleased for the moment but on the lookout for another mate."Hmmm... just what I've been looking for. It's even bigger than the first", she sighed after a short walk. "I guess you'll rather look. But since you're here with me, don't hesitate and go down to try and taste them. Even the small ones taste so very lively", she said with gleaming eyes.Veronica did as she was told. The taste was indeed interesting. Like liking up some sand but with a special taste in between that didn't belong there but was in a strange way attractive. She suddenly felt her nipples getting hard and poking little pits into the soft ground beneath her breasts."Since you're in the right position you might want to watch from close by", Cora suggested. Looking up Veronica found that she was in the right place to take a look at the next mate. She watched her aunt taking the last steps and found that she really looked good in her outfit. Even from down here everything was perfect and very alluring. Only when she concentrated on her task of watching everything to learn from her aunt she noticed that she was crushing huge portions of the inferior outskirts under her sandals as she got into position. From her low view point she could see a little more detail of the city and understood even better why walking slow and softly was so important. She had never noticed how even the softest steps of her aunt caused these lesser structures to collapse around wherever she touched the ground. She could even see the ripples of small earthquakes spread around the epicentres of a penetrating heel or the ponderous sandal soles. Her knees caused the worst quakes and she saw that the valuable centre of the city didn't get away unscathed. Her butt was less destructive than she had expected. Even though it was well formed it was still soft enough. It slowly flattened what got underneath and then spread a little bit of destruction as a gust of dusty air got displaced from underneath. Raising her head a bit too late she missed her aunt rolling her pussy across her gem but she got a great view of it raising from her prey a second later. Framed by her feet in high heels she saw her pussylips closing over a multitude of tiny things that were stuck to them and got drawn inside. The view made her hot even though she knew that this was not about ultimate pleasure but about the best chance to have a daughter.
Veronica was glad when they returned after four more cities Cora had taken in similar ways. It had been exciting to watch but the more Cora got into it the more Veronica had been turned on. But as clumsy as she was any try to take part in the action would sure have ruined her aunt's mating and she wouldn't risk that.
"Well Veronica, we both know that you still have a lot to learn and some workouts to do. But I want You to know that I'm proud of you. I know of a few girls your age who simply couldn't leave the path of quick pleasure. Now some of them try to endure the annoying procedures of artificial insemination.I don't think you need too many words of advice. But there's one thing you should really learn. Simply learn to step on a city in high heels and keep it's centre undamaged beneath the arch of your shoe. If you manage this you will manage everything else. And now before I drop you off at home... what about a big ice cream for both of us?"
by Hedin 2013