- Text Size +

Planet Underfoot

Written by Hedin, June 2007


For a ship of the explorer class it was mostly a bad thing to suffer severe engine damage. Searching the endless star-fields of the galaxy those ships flew far off the trade routes and even further away from civilized systems. Spare parts were hard to get out here and if the ship's supplies couldn't deliver some special parts it was likely to be stranded in space for several weeks until repair crafts arrived.

But the crew of these explorer ships knew that these sacrifices had to be made. For decades their ships had been indexing countless planetary systems and recorded the existence of valuable resources from ore to habitable climate. Habitable planets were checked for food resources and intelligent beings. Civilized systems were declared off bounds but of course the line between intelligent savages and mere ape like creatures was blurry. About two million stars with their planetary systems had been indexed already, still the galaxy was largely unknown as it contained trillions of stars. They had just mapped the close vicinity of their home world. Being aware of the giant dimensions of their galaxy, and gaining confidence in the endurance of their technology they decided to undertake what they called deep-space tours. A small part of the explorer fleet was sent far into the unknown depths of the galaxy where they should be on the lookout for unknown civilizations. They needed to know what enemy might be hidden deep in space and as a by-product there was a good chance for unexpected trading possibilities.

One of these ships was the Explorer X-1288 "Blindspot". And it was one of those that suffered an engine failure far out in another spiral arm of the galaxy.

The crew was working hard to keep the power plant going, but day by day it became clearer that they were constantly loosing power. The ships functions couldn't be maintained for longer than half a week which left them with only a slim chance of survival. The power plant was the only source of energy on the ship. It was needed to operate the huge engines but it was even more important for the life support. Without the power plant the ship's oxygen supplies would be depleted within ten days. So their only chance was to find an habitable planet within the short period they had left. It was a very small chance to find one among thousands of  uninhabitable worlds and the nervous crew was on the verge of fighting about which star to choose next on their desperate search. More and more they lost hope as their search was expectedly fruitless. Ever slower the ship cruised through space. Still they were lucky and found a planet with comfortable living conditions.  

Time seemed to speed up as their hampered ship limped towards the planet. The commander had saved a huge amount of energy within the capacitors only to use it for a strong burst transmission at full power containing an SOS with their position offside their planned route. He could only hope that it would be recorded by the automated receivers on one of their fleet bases. Yet it was a desperate attempt as the helmsman would've needed the energy for the landing manoeuvre. It got clear that the commander had traded the hope to be picked up by a rescue vehicle against the strong possibility to have many of the crew killed in the resulting crash landing. 

The helmsman's knuckles got white as he pushed at the levers of the engine control. The screens blackened. Then the lights were switched off as he hit the emergency power button. Somewhere deep inside the 200 meter ball of their ship the power plant and it's converters started their mechanic death cry. All the energy went into the main engine. There wasn't enough for the additional thrusters to correct the ships attitude. The landing supports gut stuck before they were even halfway extended but when the commander reached out for the emergency release control a denying shout from the helmsman stopped him. He fought hard to trust in whatever his plan was. So he sat in the darkness, without really knowing what was going on. He could do nothing but watch the two most important numbers on the remaining display: Height and vertical speed. They didn't match.

"NOW!", the helmsman cried and he needed a moment to register that this was his order to activate the emergency release of the landing supports. They should fall out from their own weight and snap into a safety position. The commander registered that the pilot had used the drop of the heavy support beams to lighten the ship during the last moment before the crash. Then the pilot hit another emergency button. He cut the power from the acceleration absorbers. A last flow of energy reached the engine and pressed the crew brutally into their seats just when the Blindspot crashed into the planet's surface.


*


When the commander came to his senses the bridge was lit dimly by only a part of the emergency lights. His body ached and he spent long seconds to inspect his own body. Normally no one could survive a crash that could destroy emergency lights. Feeling that he was otherwise uninjured he released the safety belts and climbed out of his seat. As he groaned the first officer turned towards him. 

'Ah, Commander, careful, the medic thought you should rest a few minutes. I started preparations to leave the ship.'

'What are you doing?', was his response as he slumped back into his seat.

'I ordered all free hands to collect emergency lights. She's beyond repair and much of our equipment's destroyed. The power plant's shielding broke through the decks into the storage. It's all contaminated around here so we'll get out quick. We'll need the lights to search through the debris for anything useable and we may desperately need light for our defense during the night. No one knows what's out there!'

'Oh, you better take over while I am out of action.'

'Yes, Sir!'

The Blindspot was resting in a desert. Some sand dunes, some fields of rubble, a few rocks. Outside of the ship the second officer was organising the exploration of the planet. The most important task was to find water.

The chief and his men had to search the wreck for valuable items. But it was a hard and dangerous task for them to find their way through the wreckage and look out for unharmed parts of the storage. The Blindspot hat cracked the landing supports upon impact and the spherical fuselage of the two hundred meter ship had caved in and compressed the lower twenty decks. Of course it had made sense to construct the hangars and storage into the lower part of the giant space ball, but in the event of a crash landing it was likely to loose every vehicle aboard when the hangar got crushed. This was the case now and the impact had been severe enough to destroy most of the storage.

The crew of 460 men had lost seventy five dead and one hundred and twenty severely injured. The helmsman was among the latter. His arm had broken when he had redirected the last energy into the acceleration absorbers at the moment of the crash. The broken arm that saved the life of most of the crew had been a far better trade than to waste the energy for an emergency call. A soft landing would've provided them with a lot more chances of survival, maybe even with the chance to fix the ship or restore enough power to transmit an SOS later.

Considering this the commander was discharged from his liabilities about an hour later. The officers had a hard time to defend him from the crew. The broken man now sat outside of their camp, guarded by two men - more or less against his own crew.

Maybe the Petty Officer would've been a better commander the first officer thought after he had word with him. The man had thought much further than the commander. Long before the screens had gone blank he had memorised the view of the landscape from high above. East of them he had seen a green landscape and they gave themselves a good chance to find water there.

'How far?', the first officer asked.

'Thirty kilometres. Rough guess, Sir!'

'Argh, kilometres!'

'Eighteen miles, Sir.'

While the fleet used the metric system most officers still were used to their old units once they were out of the ship. The first officer was one of those old fashioned guys.

Considering that the landscape was rough and that it was hard to march through the sand of the desert they concluded that an exploration party would need at least two days to get out of the desert. So they were equipped for four days of water and nine days of food. And this didn't leave much else that they could carry. They sent twenty men. Their first task was to find a water supply. Their second task was to look out for any sources of nourishment. Animals to hunt or breed and fertile ground to cultivate.

Soon they were on their way. Meanwhile the chief had been ordered to schedule some of his men for the task of building transport vehicles. They would need to transport water and they would need to transport material and the wounded once they would abandon the ship and move out of the desert.

Sergeant Marc Cole, known to the men just as 'Dick' Cole, led the exploration party. After two hours they could only see the rounded silhouette of their ship and after four hours it had disappeared in the haze at the horizon. They were on their own. The planet had not sufficient magnetism to use a compass.  So they used little red flags on sticks to keep their direction and find the way back. If they placed the flags right they could see them through the binocular for as far as five miles. So they tried to place a flag every two miles. Seeing two flags they left behind they could use them to keep their direction in the desert. For the man the little flags were like Ariadne's thread that kept them in touch with the ship and their comrades.

When it got dark they camped near an elevation in the desert. Dick Cole climbed it with another man, waiting for darkness. He saw what he had hoped to see. When the cool night air cleared the humidity from the air he saw the flashing red light at the top of the Blind spot blinking unsteady over the horizon. The chief had forgotten this emergency powered light and now it was a welcome signal for him and his lonely men.

After a short sleep he woke the men two hours before dawn. He wanted to get as far as possible during the cool morning hours.

As the stumbled forward through the darkness the men started to talk some gossip. A few of them didn't know Dick Cole and asked why he had been given the nick. The Sergeant let them have their jokes on him, knowing they needed a little distraction.

"Ya know Cole? He's da man!"

"Tough guy?"

"Kind'a! Wanna hear the story?"

"Go ahead!"

'Well, he got his nick back on the academy', one of them told the story.

'You know, he was one of those guys who were too shy to ask any girl out. If one of the girls only looked at him he would simply blush and go running. He broke many a heart during those years because many a girl tried to get close to him but couldn't run fast enough...'

The men loughed and tried to cover it under some coughs as Cole turned around.

'That was until he got to the training camp. And that's where we met Natasha. Natasha was - well - best described as an amazon. She was huge, almost two hundred centimetres.'

'What?'

'I mean about six seven, get it? She was athletic but still very female and... wow, that babe got some curves! But she was smart, too. Even arrogant. You know, she was the kind of girl no one dared to ask out. We had a good laughter when our Sarge saw her first. At least we believe he saw her but she of course didn't as she strode into class without taking too much notice about bulldozing our five foot six...'

'What?'

'I said our onehundredandsixtyeight centimetre Sarge out of the way. He just gut a punch from her hips and was lucky to be pushed aside or else she might've just trampled him.

She was steaming because someone had broken into her locker and stolen a sports bra that she needed that day. And boy, I tell you she did need one!

Well some people still think that our Sergeant Cole still keeps it under his pillow. However no one has anytime again seen that look on our Sarges face. He sat on the ground and stared up at her mighty figure. Then he got up and fled. 

From that day everyone made jokes about Natasha and Marc Cole. The dwarf and the giantess they said and some bully once asked him, how he managed to please her, and if his arm would be long enough to reach her cervix. 

And that was exactly the moment when some kind of explosion whacked the guy into the next wall were he slumped down and stared up at Natasha. The guy was holding his cheek and spit blood from a torn lip. Our amazon was more than enraged and bent down looking straight into his eyes while he shrivelled up under her stare. In her anger she said something like It's Marc's dick that's reaching my cervix and I bet that your puny thing would shrivel down in fear if you had to stand before me naked!

No one knows how those two had kept it a secret, but it came out that day they were close together since the very day when Natasha had stormed into the classroom. And since that day we knew him as Dick Cole. Sergeant he got later...'

The short story had passed the time until dawn. While Dick Cole was looking back at the last flags he thought back at Natasha. He had learned that his dick hadn't been enough to keep a woman like her. At least she had taken any fear of women from him and from time to time they exchanged letters. 

The following hours were a dull march through the heat of the desert, thick sand, rough cliffsides and a hopeless looking landscape. When dusk fell there was no green tinge on the horizon. No clouds about a thick jungle. Not even desert plants like cactus. Only yellow, brown or sometimes reddish sand and rocks.

Cole wished he had a possibility to communicate with the ship. But they were alone. The light at the top of the Blindspot could no longer be seen.

They slept and continued their march silently in the morning. Checking everyone's water supply he found some of them drinking too much. He warned them not to drink because of boredom.

But then, the sun had almost reached its highest position, he saw the green tinge on the horizon. The men moved faster as they noted it, too. In the evening they camped on a grassy plain. Two miles ahead of them a dense forest started, maybe surrounding a riverbed or even a lake. The ground promised to be fertile and some distant sounds promised they would likely see animals in the morning.

During the night Cole woke up from a rumble. For a moment he thought of an earthquake. But then he thought, that an earthquake would be harmless on the grassy plain.

'Hey, Sarge, that's just Steven's stomach,' the guard calmed him and he slept on.

In the morning everyone was keen to move into the jungle. But Cole ordered them to stay down and try to sleep until dawn rose on the horizon. He wouldn't risk to walk into an unknown jungle when it was dark. They reached the edge of the dense forest when the sun had just risen above the horizon. A mixture of different trees and undergrowth slowed them down and it was hard work to break through. The first animal they saw was similar to a rabbit. Strangely it didn't flee when they passed close to it and took some photos. It just looked at them and chewed some plants. It's behaviour helped to calm the Sarge. It was likely that an animal behaving like this knew no predators.

'Either no predators,' Steven said,' or predators that can't be escaped.  But if there were no predators there would be so many of them they had eaten all the plants around.'

'But if there were inescapable predators around all of them would've already been eaten by them...'

They couldn't find a solution. A large creek distracted them from their thoughts. They had just fully achieved their mission. The clear water was fresh and tasty and because they could see down to the ground some even dared to take a bath and wash the dust from the desert off their bodies.

Cole decided to take a long rest close to the water. Before dusk he would move out of the jungle and camp on the grassy plain before they would start the hard march back to the ship.

Yet the men came from an explorer ship. And the exploration of the jungle seemed a nice pastime. So eight of the men were allowed to explore the jungle behind the creek. If possible they should catch one of the rabbit creatures for examination.

The men quickly disappeared in the thick jungle. They cleared their path for almost two kilometres, just a little over one mile, when they reached a clearing. The jungle ended in a steep cliff.

'About fourty metres deep!'

'What?'

'I mean about 130 foot down.'

Under them stretched a flat, grassy plain half a kilometre or about one third of a mile long and up to two hundred meters, over six hundred foot, wide. It was completely surrounded by the Cliffside. Hundreds of the rabbit creatures covered the ground, feasting on the fresh grass.

'Well, we need one of those, so let's just get one!' With that the men climbed down. It was easier than they thought because the Cliffside was not fully vertical but more like a very steep slope. As they climbed down they wondered how the valley had been created. The most possible answer was that some huge underground cave had collapsed and turned into a lake that had then dried out leaving the grassy plain.

Hunting the rabbit creatures was easy enough. They just walked up to one and grabbed its back just like one would grab a rabbit. They emptied a rucksack and had a good laugh as the animal sat passively inside, looking dumb at its surroundings.

It was time to head back and they just wanted to turn around and climb the cliff when there was a sudden commotion among the rabbit creatures. They started to run aimlessly, looking for cover. The one in the rucksack suddenly tried to dig inside of it, which was of course useless. The men were alarmed but clueless what danger was upon the rabbit creatures and possibly upon them. Some of the creatures tried to dig but the ground of the valley was much too hard to dig a whole into it. Maybe that was the reason because there were nor trees down here. The ground was rock hard and only a thin layer of sand gave life to the grass.

Nervously the men looked at the surrounding Cliffside. They noticed clearly that they were clearly visible in the open und still couldn't know what danger would come from the jungle. At least they thought it would come from the jungle. That was until one of them men suddenly stood still.

'The ground is shaking!', he whispered.

'An earthquake! Oh yes, many animals feel an earthquake before we humans do. We should get away from the cliff or we might get hit by rocks or trees.'

They did that but hadn't made more than a few steps when they all felt a concussion of the ground. Indeed some stones fell from the cliff but they looked questioningly at each other.

That concussion was not typical for an earthquake. And it repeated itself a moment later,  but stronger this time. The ground seemed to heave when the third concussion occurred and suddenly one of the men shouted.

'There!'

Their heads turned and their mouths fell open. Above the cliff and even above the jungle rose the head of the creature the rabbits feared so much. And fearsome she was even though she looked very calm. And she  was definitely a she. Her long black hair was surrounding her face in long, tousled tresses Brown eyes scanned the area without fear or worry. Her well tanned face displayed that she knew her superiority as she dominated the landscape around her.

The next one of her slow steps brought her closer and again the ground heaved. Her full lips were showing a content smile as her eyes looked at the valley. From her right ear a huge object, some kind of an earring, shone colourful through the black hair.

The next step brought her breasts into view. She looked clearly savage with her wild, tangled mane and showing her naked breasts naturally. The appearance of her female features captured the view of each man. Her breasts were pear shaped and stood proud and full from her body. Young and firm they swayed heavily with the movement of her next step which brought more of her belly into view. It was a flat belly, showing that the woman was despite of her enormous bosom of rather slim stature. Yet the men didn't notice much of it as their view was still captured by her breasts and the proud, dark brown Nipples that rose from huge areolas. Those breasts were about 300 metres long and 250 metres wide. A skyscraper would've just disappeared in her cleavage. The tits jutted out a proud 200 metres from her chest and were covered by 25 metre high nipples on areolas that were 80 metres in diameter. Their truly mountainous proportions didn't get any smaller given in feet as each mighty breast was one thousand foot long,  eight hundred foot wide, stood six hundred and fifty foot from her chest and each nipple was still eighty foot high on two hundred and sixty foot wide areolas. The young firmness of her brown skin made them sway and jiggle with her motions and from time to time they created a giant, natural cleavage.

The next step rocked the ground hard enough for the men to stagger. Still they looked up in amazement when her hips rose above the treetops. A small and thin loincloth flapped between her legs, covering next to nothing of her womanhood. For a moment the men drank in the view before the next leisurely step of the extraterrestrial life form caused an earthquake hard enough to shake them from their feet.

As if this had been a signal they all started to cry in fear. Panic stricken they scrambled for the steep wall to climb it and try to hide in the jungle. They couldn't muster enough  clear thought to realize that it would take them much to long to climb up. Meanwhile the woman's knees got visible and  when they reached the steep wall and looked up to her in unison they saw her raised foot travelling forward to step down somewhere close to the valley that entrapped them.

This time the heavy impact of her foot sent them to the ground despite their desperate grip on the cliff. The ground heaved painfully beneath them and they fell on their backs while the female came to a halt close to the valley with another violent impact of her other foot.

Frightened they looked up at the giant toes that loomed up above the huge trees.




Laying defenceless on their backs they looked up the enormous creature. Behind the huge toes each foot rose in a long slope like a mountain. Mighty leather straps looked thin against the huge shape of each foot and revealed that the primitive woman was wearing leather sandals. Mighty legs rose above them into soaring heights. Their eyes fell again on her loincloth and because she was closer than they felt comfortable with their eyes got a view of the huge womanhood in its shadow. Above this the smooth tummy led to the overhanging form of her humongous boobs. Beyond that they could only see her black mane of thick, tangled hair and some forehead.

In panic the men got up and tried to climb the cliff to get out of the valley and hide among the jungle. It didn't occur to them that they were mere specks to the giant woman which could hardly be of any interest or consequence to such an enormous being. Still they instinctively searched for cover and protection. And they were right as the giantess soon gave them good reason for their attempts to escape.

The shifting of an enormous amount of weight caused the ground to rumble and shake. Those who dared to look at the giantess saw that she was just squatting down. The giant knees bent and moved forward while her crotch rushed down towards them. The giant figure cast its shadow upon the valley and the giant breasts swung forward. With a loud slapping noise the left hand of the giantess touched her knee to support her upper body and her dark eyes peered down between her legs at the valley.

Then a rumbling noise from the other end of the valley caught their attention and they saw the giantess' right hand holding a giant tool that she had lowered into the valley. It was like a giant, wooden scraper that she pushed across the valley floor. Like an enormous bulldozer the 50 metre or 170 foot wide tip of the tool scraped up the thin layer of sand that covered the hard bedrock. And while the giantess handled the tool in a lazy manner her enormous size made it move faster than a car. The panicked rabbit-creatures had no chance of escape. They were much to slow. And when the avalanche of sand that piled up in front of the tool got close to them the hunted animals had no chance to survive but to jump onto the giant tool where the impact knocked them unconscious.

With cruel thoroughness the giantess guided the tool across the valley, missing no part of the ground, carefully avoiding the walls of the valley, obviously to keep rubble off of her tool. When the giant tool passed the men just about five metres or sixteen foot away the vibrations shook them and they cried in fear of falling down. However one of them lost his grip and in his fear to drop onto the hard stone he pushed himself off and hit the tool with a yelp and a crack of bones.

After about twenty seconds the giantess had finished her harvesting. With one last sweep she skilfully managed to sweep rubble and sand off the tool without loosing more than ten rabbit creatures. Then the tool rushed quickly upwards taking thousands of rabbit-creatures and one injured astronaut with it. As the giantess moved her hand with the tool up to her face, some of the men shouted in helpless protest and even rage as they had realized what was going to happen.

For about two seconds the giantess scanned her prey with her giant eyes. Then her mouth opened wide and she shoved the tool into the giant cavern. As its tip passed over her lips she turned it and knocked it slightly against her teeth. Then she pulled it out, clean of the microscopic morsels and closed her mouth.

The injured space traveller was in too much pain to cry out in fear. His ribs were broken and he could hardly breathe. Still he clambered to the wooden tool in clear realisation that his life depended on it. Still he hadn't enough power to overcome the concussion of the tool hitting her teeth and he fell, hitting the warm, slimy tongue with a smack. A one foot thick layer of slick saliva coated the tongue and dampened his fall. Hardly a second remained for him too see the cavernous mouth and the mountainous teeth before the tool moved out and the lips shut, enclosing him in darkness. And at the same moment he felt a rapid, lifting motion of the tongue he rested upon with thousand of rabbit-creatures. And then her palate knocked him down as his body was ultimately cracked and squished. The fleshy pulp of the giantess' victims was smeared into the taste buds and caused a rush of saliva to flood the tongue as it parted from her palate. 

With a thunder that reverberated through the ground her voice created a pleasant hum before the men saw the swallowing motion and heard the wash of fluids going down from her mouth.

Paralyzed by the happening most of the men had stopped their attempts to climb the steep wall. Instead they watched the giantess and her incomprehensible size. She threw a quick glance down at the valley before the ground shook again as her mighty leg muscles pushed her body upwards to her full towering height. 

Then her right foot rose and the men broke in shrill shrieks as it moved above them. In fear of death they stared at the giant leather sole that carried the crushed remains of careless flattened jungle with it. It got dark as it sunk towards them and some of the men simply released their grip as they mentally succumbed to the realization that they were to be stepped upon by this giantess.

The sandal sole however missed them by less then ten feet and as its giant edge rushed down next to them a gale of displaced air came from beneath it and blew most of them men up into the sky. The few who could keep their grip saw the sole pass and the skin of her foot appear above it just when it hit the ground. It settled with a booming noise and the concussion let all the remaining men tumble down between the sandal and the cliff. But it wasn't over. With more rumbling and crunching the foot spread as it pushed the giantess forward to her next step and immediately the heel lifted from the sandal before the leather sole itself lifted from the ground creating an enormous suction. Tumbling helpless the air torrents sucked the men beneath the lifting sole as the foot raised out of the valley. Two unlucky ones were dragged up and away when the foot was lifted into the sky. After that only two survivors lay whimpering on the ground that was shaking under the concussions of her leaving footsteps.

The two men lay two hundred feet apart on the bottom of the valley. In fear they watched the giantess disappear in the distance and not before they could no longer feel her footsteps they got up and saw each other.  They both had the same idea. They wanted to get out of the valley as quick as possible. To find their way back they choose to climb the same part of the steep wall they had used to come down. 

Half buried in the rubble that had been shaken down from the wall by the impact of the foot they found one of their friends. He was in a bad shape but after they freed him he was at least able to climb slowly.

When they reached the jungle they found a green chaos instead of their former path. The forest giants had been mowed down by the air pressure and thick, broken stems lay strewn among mashed undergrowth and torn foliage. Their ringing ears needed a long time until whimpering helped them to find another man. He was a gruel some sight. Blown out of the valley his body hat hit the foliage of a tree and a broken branch of it had speared through his chest. He coughed blood. Still he was alive and the men tried their best to save him. Their medical equipment allowed them to seal the ruptured blood vessels and remove the wood from the wound. Still they couldn't transport him because his spine was on the verge of cracking. If they got him back to the ship alive the medics would grow him a new lung. But it was fairly impossible to get him through the desert alive.

Of the former eight men only four were left. They believed the other three had been dragged high up with the leaving foot and fallen to their deaths somewhere. Then they remembered the camp. One of them had to stay with their injured comrade. The other two started to make their laborious way through the devastated jungle. They force of the gale had flattened trees for two hundred meters around the valley. And the undergrowth was visibly twisted and torn by the air pressure until the strange valley lay 500 metres behind them. The path they had cleared to get here couldn't be found anymore. At least they eventually got to the creek and followed it until they finally found the camp.

A rather concerned Sergeant Cole greeted them.

"Kevin! What's going on out there?"

"You didn't see her?"

"What do you expect us to see through the leaves and branches? And who's her? A ship? Have they fired their weapons on you?"

"Not a ship Sir. It was. Well... A woman. A giantess that is."

"What?"

"I know it is impossible but there's a giant woman here and she almost stepped on us."

Sergeant Dick Cole took a deep breath. Then he looked like he wanted to say something but took another deep breath. The men looked shaken, roughed up and even horrified. But definitely they didn't look crazy.

"You mean a giant ship?"

"N-No Sir, I mean it was a gigantic woman. Like from an ancient African tribe."

Cole bit his lip. He turned around to hide his face. "Take us there. Where are your comrades."

Quickly the twelve men gathered their things and followed the two survivors into the jungle.

Closemouthed they walked. Cole noticed the growing destruction the further they got. Still he calmed himself with the thought that the foliage and been torn by the blast caused by some explosion. When they reached the area where the trees had been cracked and thrown in a clutter he hoped that it had just been some force of nature that had raged here but deep in his mind a doubt started to form. Finally they got to the valley and found the other two men.

The valley didn't look like a crater caused by an explosion or a meteorite impact.

"Tell us exactly what happened!", Cole mumbled.

"Well we were just making our way through the jungle when we got to this clearing and the valley. You see it's completely surrounded by this cliff. The bottom of the valley was covered with grass and hundreds or thousands of the rabbit creatures were there. So we thought we'd go down and catch one of those creatures. And so we did. 

The climb was fairly easy and when we got down we just had to walk up to the next rabbit, grab it and put it into a rucksack. That was the moment when the other rabbits started to panic. They ran around like crazy. A moment later we felt an earthquake and first we thought that the animals had just felt it before we did. But then the quake repeated and it was more like a repeated concussion that grew stronger.

I don't know who saw her first but at that moment we saw her head above the treetops. She was still very far away but coming closer very fast.

I guess she must've been about two miles tall."

"How big?"

"I mean more then three kilometres high. She had black hair, brown skin and brown eyes. And she looked like a savage, wearing only some loincloth. Oh and flat leather sandals but we couldn't see those at that moment.

Well we were stunned and just looked up at - err... I mean we -  Well we stared at her naked breasts, Sir. That was until we noticed that she was looking at us - or at least she looked at the valley.. 

Of course we ran for the wall as we wanted to hide in the jungle. But she was already too close. Her steps shook the ground enough to knock us off our feet. And then she put her foot down over there close to this end of the valley. She stopped there and brought her other foot down close to the first one. For a moment she just stood there, I think. Meanwhile we tried to climb the cliff to get away. 

Then the ground shook again as she squatted down over us and suddenly there was her hand with this wooden tool. It was like a giant scraper. She scraped across the bottom of the valley with it, hunting the rabbit-creatures. The thing came close to the cliff and one of us, I don't know who it was, lost his grip from the rumbling of the ground and I saw that he fell right onto the scraper. I guess he was badly injured from the fall and he hit that fast moving thing. And then - well. Then she was finished and she... She... Sir.... She just took that thing into her mouth and ate him along with the rabbits.

We heard her hum and saw her swallow. And then she stood up again and as she moved on she trod just into the valley, barely missing us with the edge of her sole. I thought I was going to die.

There was a rush of air from under her sandal and some of us were just blown into the sky by the gale. Then her foot lifted and the air was sucked back. I lost my grip then and was blown under the footwear but I somehow remained at the ground while I believe I saw that someone else was dragged high up into the air by the raising foot. 

And then she was gone. We found Johnessy here speared by a thick branch and then we parted and we went back to the camp."

"Well... thank you..." Cole mumbled. He saw that everything was devastated. But still there was no evidence for a giantess or at least a giant beast. But then he got an idea.

"She stepped somewhere close, you said?"

"Yes Sir, we saw her toes over the treetops over there."

"I will have a look at that place! Kevin, you'll come with me."

Without another thought he walked to the cliff and started to climb down. On the bottom of the valley he searched for some evidence but he found nothing but rock hard ground. Of course a leather sole had no tread so it was just normal to find nothing.

Crossing the valley was much easier than clearing a path through the jungle so they soon reached the back end of the valley. They climbed up the cliff here and fought their way through the remains of the jungle. After about fifty metres - err -yards, Okay? they stopped. In front of them was not the chaos of broken trees jumbled about by the unknown event. Instead a completely different form of destruction spread over a huge area in front of them.

The jungle had been simply but as well completely and thoroughly flattened. Right before their feet there was a thirty foot drop, eight an half metres that is, and behind that the ground was covered by the remains of the jungle. Forest giants, undergrowth, foliage and whatever living being had been there was flattened into a thin layer of pulpwood and green smear. Something big had rested here. Something really big. And Dick Cole suddenly believed that it had been the sandal clad foot of a gigantic, primitive woman who stood two miles tall. The footprint was one third of a mile long and up to about 600 foot wide, which is about 500 metres by 190 metres. She had put her foot down onto the jungle trees like a normal woman would've stepped on a small streak of clover on a short cut lawn at the riverside. The difference however was that clover would bend and crinkle under the weight but later straighten up again while the mighty jungle trees had simply cracked before even the sturdy stems had been completely mashed by the unforgiving weight that had pressed a deep footprint into the jungle.

Suddenly Cole turned around and scrambled back towards the valley. Close to the cliff he stopped and stretched his arm out across the valley.

"That's another one of her footprints. Only deeper."

"Now that you say it, yes, it's another footprint. Only much deeper."

"It's not just a footprint, Kevin. It's a trap. She must've stomped her foot to make such a deep imprint. And she obviously did it to trap the rabbit creatures. Today she came back to seize her pray. Come on, Kevin, let's head back to the other footprint and gather some samples of crushed vegetation."

They did and quickly made their way back to the other men, telling them the news.

"Well, Sergeant, looks like she lives from the rabbit creatures. Along with the grass she sweeps up with the scraper that might deliver a sufficient mix of vitamins and proteins. Still she would need much time to gather her food, maybe the whole day."

"Alright Larsson, that's what I think, too. We should try to estimate when she will come back."

They made up a rough calculation. They guessed that the thousands of  rabbits had hardly given more nourishment than half a bite on human terms. Considering a good meal to contain at least 50 bites of food and considering that she would need at least two meals of that kind per day they guessed that she would need to visit two hundred of her footprint traps per day. They made a guess that she would take two minutes to eat the contents of each footprint-trap and travel to the next one. That would take her 400 Minutes per day for feeding herself. Almost seven hours. It seemed possible.

Looking at the valley they could already see some rabbit creatures that had either climbed down into it on their search for grass or they had just accidentally fallen into it. The fresh grass that had grown there had been maybe seven days old. So that seemed to define the interval at which the giantess would appear and the rabbits seemed to be frequent enough.

"OK, let's head back to the ship. If we make it within two days another expedition might arrive soon enough to avoid another giantess encounter. We can't take Barton with us, his injuries are too severe and we'd be too slow with him. I need a volunteer to stay with him until we can muster a team to transport him back to the ship. Kevin? Good. We will take food for one day with us. And now we will move Barton to the creek and then head back to the ship. Let's move, men!"

Meanwhile the men had built a stretcher for Barton und they started their rough way through the devastated jungle.

"Sergeant?!"

"What's the matter Kevin?"

Without another word Cole understood and they fell behind to talk undisturbed.

"I don't want to disturb the other men but I think you should know that your guess about the giantess' return was possibly wrong."

"Wrong? Why?"

"Well,  you forgot to include several known facts into the picture. The first fact is that the giantess wore a leather loincloth and leather sandals."

"As was proven by the footprints, concerning the sandals, yes..."

"Well don't you see it? Where did the leather come from? Animals of course. Giant animals. And if there are giant animals you can kill to make leather from their skin you will also eat them. So why should such a gigantic creature spend almost the whole day to search for microscopic food?"

"She did, however!"

"No, Sir! She didn't. Alright she took a great effort to get the rabbits. But let's consider another fact. Even back at the creek we heard her joyful hum and now we know that she uttered it when she tasted her food. So here's what I think about it: To her those rabbits are some kind of a delicacy. Maybe some dessert. And that could mean that she doesn't need a special pattern. Maybe she is just leisurely walking about and if she stumbles about one of her traps she just takes the time to empty it like you and me would taste a sweet berry we find on our path."

"Damn! Kevin!"

"And another important thing about her, Sergeant! We guessed  her size."

"About two miles."

"What? Errr... OK, just kidding. Alright, she's two miles tall. I used the rangefinder to measure the valley and by the size of that footprint she's indeed two miles tall, maybe even a little taller but it's hard to guess how much larger the sandal sole was than the actual sole of her barefoot. Now what do you think how do we look like to her?"

"Tiny..."

"Well, I wanted to know exactly. She is at least seventeen hundred times taller then we are. And the average man is eighteen hundred millimetres tall. That means to her we appear already one millimetre small, about a twenty fifth of an inch. That's really tiny but still not tiny enough. She would look at us from top down. So she won't see your six foot stature but only as much as the width of our hips and shoulders. And that's even less,  a shape about two foot by one foot. To her that is one seventieth of an inch. So we're a speck to her. Less than a speck! And the rabbits are even smaller. So she can't possibly see them."

"Kevin! I don't like this idea!"

"Making you feel, small, eh? Well, I thought you knew how to handle bigger women!"

"Kevin!"

"Alright, back on topic. I believe this giantess will scrape the ground of every one of her traps she encounters on her strolls to whatever place, regardless of it being filled or not. She might have only a clue about it by the amount of grass grown inside as she will see the green but nothing more. So her hum of pleasure was because she had not expected the trap to be filled so well. And that means, Sergeant, that the trap had been untouched for about seven days by pure accident. And she might return much sooner than we think."

"But the trees! The jungle trees couldn't grow that fast. We would've found old footsteps."

"Would we? What tells you that the fresh footstep you encountered was not just some kind of a stepping stone to her, an old footprint she re-uses to cause less damage to the jungle? After all the rabbits live in and from the jungle so she can't risk to destroy it. You know that primitives know much more about the circle of nature in their habitat than a scientist might uncover during a lifetime of work. And the freshly squashed trees we found might have been the ones that got flattened because she was just a little sloppy about placing her foot. After all what would it mean to her to misplace her foot about a quarter of an inch? More than thirty foot to us and quite a number of trees! Remember? We didn't feel that it was necessary to walk into her footprint and if you asked me - it was our fear that kept us from doing so."

"Still you volunteered?"

"Yes, Sir, someone has to do it. And one last thing. We only encountered one..."

"Don't tell anyone. I can't risk a panic. It's good you'll stay here so you won't be able to talk..."

Marc Cole, nicknamed Dick Cole, was lost in thought and didn't talk much on their march back to the ship. During the nights he wandered off the camp. The men thought he was thinking about the men he lost and Cole fuelled those thoughts with a few words.

In truth, however, he lied to them. Once he had moved away from them far enough his mind was filled with thoughts of Natasha and the giantess and his Dick tried the best to break through his pants. He mourned that he had been unable to watch and whenever he imagined how careless the giantess had walked among the jungle, wreaking havoc with each inconsiderate footstep he just had to start jerking off. And when he released himself his thoughts went again and again to the only thing he had noticed. Her sweet voice humming as she tasted the juices of a tiny, helpless man that her tongue had just crushed to pulp against her palate. Cole hated himself for his lust. But he couldn't help himself. He wanted to see her with his own eyes. Maybe he wanted even to experience her power. Like he had experienced Natasha's a long time ago. Natasha had often enough playfully bruised him. This giant woman however could deal out far more damage. He knew that coming close to her meant to risk his life for the smallest movement, unbeknownst to the colossal woman, could break his tiny body and end his life in a blink of an eye. Still he wanted her. He wanted to see her stride majestically. He craved for her. At least once in his life he wanted to touch her mighty body...

In the morning of the second day Sergeant Cole was only about 10 miles away from the ship. They had camped at the base of some hills that they wanted to climb while it was still cool in the morning. He lead the men up the hill trying to hide his own exhaustion. He felt that it was important to reach the ship this day so they could send help for the two men he had to leave behind and of course they had to decide if they would move to the jungle and expose themselves to the threat of a giantess or if they choose to transport water and food back to the ship. Thirty or more kilometres of desert would be uninteresting enough to keep the giantess away, he thought. However if she choose to walk through the desert - who could stop her? She was beyond anything they could influence. Like a force of nature. He had to think of something else as he felt that it got cramped in his pants. He cursed himself for those thoughts and it helped him to push this feeling into the back of his mind were it would remain lurking to come over him again soon...

One hour after sunrise they reached the top of the hills and while the other men strode past him he stood to use the high viewpoint for a look across the way that lay in front of them. And he froze at the sight.


*


As Cole and his thirteen men were on their rather uneventful march back to the ship, Kevin and the badly crippled Barton had much time to pass. Kevin wished Cole would've left him with some task, something that would've allowed him to leave Barton alone for some time. Instead he sat next to him and watched him as he fought unknown battles in feverish dreams. From time to time the medic-monitor calmed him down with an injection. With only one lung left he couldn't breathe enough oxygen to support his wild movements. That way Barton remained in a state between dreams and coma and left Kevin with no one to talk to. Instead he stared into the green hell of a jungle. During the night the animals seemed to return to the area. They must've fled and of course many had been squished by the giantess. Now they returned and many unknown sounds filled the air. During the night Kevin jumped up after short moments of sleep. Each time he thought he had felt the concussion of a distant footstep. But the sound never repeated when he was awake and he believed that it had just been in his dreams.

In the morning Kevin decided to climb a tree. He was growing mad sitting on the ground next to Barton. At the creek amidst the jungle he could barely see further than fifteen meters. But fifteen miles wouldn't have been enough to escape the giantess if she returned. 

Climbing dangerously high into the tree up to were the branches could hardly support his weight he saw at least some sky between the dense foliage. For a while he believed to have found a task and that it was his duty to watch out for the giantess. But then his thoughts got rational enough to analyze his possibilities. At her size each slow step would take the giantess half a mile forward. And if she came right towards him he would have no real clue were she would step until she was two steps away from him. Only a second, maybe one and a half second to flee. Her foot was almost two hundred meters wide. How far would he get within one second? Ten meters? The best athletes made 200 metres within 20 seconds - on a smooth track in a stadium with spikes on their running shoes.  With a gulp he realized that there was no realistic chance to change the outcome if the giantess would come over him. His only hope was that she indeed spared the jungle and walked in her own footprints. Disheartened he climbed back down and watched Barton's struggles for survival.

Still his thoughts raced. Anger grew inside him. He knew that life was dangerous despite all human knowledge and technology. He knew that accidents could happen. He knew that there were dangerous animals, supposedly even on this planet and in this very part of the jungle. The poisonous sting of an insect, the bite of an unknown snake, all these things could take his life. He knew he was helpless against the forces of nature. But this situation was different. He just couldn't accept to be at the mercy of a woman. A mere woman. Not an ugly, fearsome monster but just a woman. Possibly tender hearted. No fighter. She carried no weapons. She wore no armour. Still she had come across them unstoppably and unpredictably like a force of nature. Her heedless trampling of the jungle a display of her supernatural powers. Each inconsiderate movement caused death and devastation from his point of view while she was mindless about it. Without further concern she crushed thousands of trees to pulpwood beneath her feet and she strode through the jungle with no pity for the inferior life she trod into oblivion. She just gathered thousand of rabbit creatures for a tasteful morsel on her way regardless of any poor, sentient being that accidentally got devoured along with them.

With a cry of hatred he got up and hammered his fists at the next tree. His male pride couldn't accept that he was indeed some tiny, inferior life form to this giantess. Whatever size she was, she still was a woman and he was a man who wanted to be respected by any woman he encountered. Still he knew she wouldn't even notice him as the speck at her feet that he was and again he hammered the tree trunk in frustration.

Of course his rage helped nothing but depleting his bodies energy reserves and metabolizing some testosterone. Sopping he sat down and took his head between his knees. Humiliated he looked at his crotch. He had sure been proud of his prick. But now he felt how inferior he really was. A woman like her would need a thousand foot cock. A monstrous organ, two hundred fifty foot thick. What could he do to her? He was nothing but an impotent speck to such a woman. Still her female features, the lush display of her sex and the voluptuous display of her gigantic breasts had allured him. He sobbed, feeling that the tantalizing feelings of lust and desire her appearance had left inside him could never be satisfied. For he was just a speck to her and nothing else. And he knew if he wasn't careful the body he desired so much could quickly and casually turn his pathetic life into a thin, unnoticed smear.


*


Marc "Dick" Cole stood frozen to the spot. Then another man had a look at the landscape below them and stopped. His successor bumped into him and cursed but both didn't say a word. Instead Cole pointed with his finger at the outlines he noticed through the dusty haze that lay over the desert.

It was clearly a footprint. And not just one. A trail of a giant shoeprints running close to the foot of the hills.

"Oh my god", he uttered.

"She was here! If she saw the ship?"

"She? Look closely! Those footprints are different!"

Indeed they were. And those footprints changed again their idea of the planet's inhabitants.

It had clearly been a woman who had come along here and she had been wearing typical female footwear. They clearly saw the imprints of high heeled shoes. A relatively small, rounded pit, crushed deep into the bedrock by the force of her heel and a shallower impression formed by the toe of the shoe. The rather primitive giantess they had encountered two days ago would've never worn such footwear. This was another giantess and she belonged to a civilization that was technically advanced enough to produce this kind of footwear.




"If the shoes had a wooden sole it is possible that they still don't know about electricity. After all these tracks are running through the desert. A technically advanced civilization should be expected to create roads around the areas where a woman wearing high heeled shoes would walk."

That was a good point, Cole had to admit. Maybe it was just a phenomenon of some tribal ornament worn by the women. He thought of the strange earrings some tribes on his home planet had created. Or the tribe who grew their women giant, flapping lips with special wooden disks. They would've been able to create even this footwear with primitive means. Time would tell. He knew it and he feared it.

"What if she saw our ship?"

"I don't believe she did. Look at the haze from the dust in the air. And I don't think the guys at the ship saw her. But we need to know when she was here. I don't think we would've overlooked those footprints on our way here but I want to be sure. So we'll examine the footprint closest to our path for some hints."

With that they hurried down the mountain. Looking for the red flags from their way to the jungle they found that the closest shoeprint was not close to their path but right across it.

They stood at the edge of the eighty foot deep imprint and stared across the wide, flattened plain. The desert-sand had been compacted into sandstone by the unbelievable weight and though it first seemed that there was nothing discernible left on the bottom of the shoeprint they soon found the hint that they had hoped for. After climbing down into the footprint two men brought what was left of the red flag that had marked her way. The wooden pin had been cracked into several splinters that had been squeezed as thin as cardboard. The red fabric had melted under the pressure and was now a thin cover on the newly created sandstone. The men had used a Hammer to crack it and bring some small samples of it.




"She was here after us. Maybe yesterday, maybe the day before. We don't know."

Just to be sure they made their way towards one of the craters left by the high heel. It had sunk more then one hundred and fifty foot into the ground. The displaced ground had welled up around the pit and built a thirty foot high mound around it. The pit itself was about eighty foot in diameter at the bottom and close to one hundred foot wide at the opening. Shivering they turned away from the casual demonstration of power left behind by an unknown creature.

Their search of the shoeprint had thrown them behind their schedule and Cole himself couldn't walk any faster on the sandy ground. The giantess however had shown little care for the ground she walked on. Maybe to her every kind of ground on the whole planet felt similarly soft as it would sink under her weight.

Three hours after sunset they finally reached the wreck of the Blindspot. At first the officers tried to conceal the giantess story but the other survivors soon noticed that there had something gone wrong and only an hour later the word about the unbelievable experiences of the expedition went from mouth to mouth.

The commanding officers were perplexed. They had no idea how they could counter the threat of a two mile tall giantess and at least two of them roaming the area. The shoeprints found in the desert indicated that the desert was no protection. Obviously it was just a small streak of barren landscape to a passing giantess that she easily crossed on her way to a target far beyond.

So they had to decide if they should hope to remain undetected in the desert where the shipwreck could be easily noticed by a giantess passing close enough. The silvery sphere would surely look interesting to any sentient being that stumbled upon it.

An alternative was to hide in the thick jungle and risk to be trodden flat without further notice beneath an uncaring foot. Could they entrust hundreds of lives to the pure guess that the giantess would spare the jungle from destruction and only walk in her own footprints? And what if the other giantess thought completely different about the jungle?

Hiding among the rocks on the desert mountains wasn't another option because those represented merely foot hills to a giantess and could be stepped on as well but instead they had neither the shelter of a shipwreck nor the food and water supply of the jungle.

In the end they decided to let each man decide for himself. For those who wanted to stay close to the wreck they would implement a caravan-system to deliver food and water across the desert. In exchange those with the ship would service weapons, deliver certain materials from the ship and take care of medical attention for any injured.

Of the 381 men 66 had still to be considered badly wounded. Those had to stay close to the ship so they could be treated. 193 of the remaining men chose to go to the jungle while 52 wanted to take care of delivering the supplies to and fro. The remaining seventy men remained with the wreck along with the 66 wounded.

During the night it was decided how the men should travel. They would walk in groups of twenty and each group one hour apart. The first officer feared that a group of about two hundred men would be to eye-catching on the bright desert ground even from a height of two miles. Twenty men marching in a row would be much harder to detect for a giantess. After all they had to avoid being mistaken with the tasty rabbit creatures.

The men who stayed with the shipwreck had a wild discussion during the night. In the end a group of thirty men wanted to dig tunnels into the ground and support them with beams and materials taken from the ship. They hoped that they could reach a depth of five hundred meters, 1500 foot and that the layer of bedrock would support the pressure of a giantess stepping on them. However they were well aware that the pressure exerted by a high heel was much greater und would most surely crack even bunkers as far down as a thousand meters. Still they wanted to try it. They wanted to melt and vaporize the stone with their blasters. However the first fifty meters had to be dug with shovels as the blasters would cause to much light during the night and the fumes would betray their positions during the daylight hours.

The other men wanted to dwell in shallow caves they would dig into the sandy ground. The sand would provide cooling during the day and camouflage their makeshift homes. None of the men wanted to stay in the ship out of fear it would be the first target of a giantess' interest if one happened to come their way.

The next morning saw great activity around the wreck. Group after group of survivors left for the jungle. Each carried one of the vehicles built from materials out of the wreck with them. Each vehicle had a huge water tank and an open storage for whatever goods had to be transported. Still the things had to be pulled by manpower but the broad wheels didn't sink much in the sand and made the task easy enough.

The mountain streak halfway to the jungle was the first real obstacle. The first group tried to heave their vehicle over the mountains but had to give up soon enough. When the second group had long since passed them searching for a way around the mountains they, too, decided to go around the mountains. They choose the other direction in the hope to find an alternative route if not even a shorter route. Most of the groups took a stoop to adore the gigantic footprints. Those huge depressions were enough to silence any doubt among the men and they resolved to take a few of the bunker diggers here to convince them of the futility of their efforts.


*


Meanwhile Kevin had been waiting. His fear grew more and more and all he wanted was some hole in the ground to crawl into. He wanted to hide and he wanted to find protection. But he knew any hole he could dig would protect him as much as a snail-shell. It would just crumble if it got underfoot.

He sobbed. Helpless like a child. And when he looked up he saw Barton stare at him. For a moment he felt like he was going insane. He stared at him with glassy eyes, almost like an undead. Still he stared straight at him and at the same moment Kevin felt, what had woken him up. The ground shook under a distant tremor. And the tremor repeated.

Barton started to babble something unintelligible before he fell asleep again after an injection from the medical device. But the tremor of gigantic footsteps came closer.

Hastily Kevin climbed up the tree. He wanted at least some chance to see what would kill him. When he got high enough to see her he wished he didn't.  Her overwhelming size made him shiver and as she rocked the earth under her steps he clambered frantically to the branches. The gigantic body loomed up high above the landscape. Her enormous breasts swayed to and fro with each of her movements. Each time she rose a foot he could see under the sole of her sandals. The soles that would easily crush anything that got beneath them and he somehow admired the mighty legs that were strong enough to move this titanic body forward and towards him. Despite his mindless fear he noticed that her advance was slow and every step well placed. The conclusion that she indeed stepped into her old footprints was relieving. He started to hope for his life. But as she got closer the concussions of each thunderous step started to become life threatening in another way. He had to fight desperately for his grip of the tree. 'How ironic,' he thought, 'not to be stepped on but to die by being shaken from a tree instead.' Then two close impacts shook all the thoughts from his head and he cried in panic as his nails chipped painfully. 

When it got quiet he looked at her. She stood in her old footprints close to the deep footprint she used as a rabbit trap. Yet she didn't look at the trap. His heart beat loud in his ears as she scanned the surrounding jungle with her giant eyes. When the big, dark pupils where directed at him his heart seemed to spot and he tried to cover himself between the foliage in fear of being noticed by the giant. But the mighty eyes just ignored him and her gaze wandered past him across the jungle. But then she suddenly started sniffing.  Jets of air whooshed through her nostrils as she squatted down and moved her nose to and fro across the jungle. And suddenly she seemed to pick up a scent. Suddenly she leaned towards Kevin and a giant hand moved over him. It crashed into the jungle somewhere behind him to support the weight of the giantess as she lowered her head towards the jungle. As Kevin's eyes were entrapped by the display of her mountainous boobs swinging free above the jungle he noticed the giant nose too late. The trees bent and creaked as with a gale force the giantess sniffed at the very place were Kevin clambered at the tree. Twigs broke and foliage was ripped of the tree. And Kevin lost his grip just when the suction stopped. Somehow he managed to regain his grip of the branch without falling from the tree.

The sudden brightness and rumbling noises told him that the giantess had moved back into her squatting position. He looked at her in fear and saw an displeased look on her face. A thunderous grunt echoed through the jungle and then she stood, looking right at Kevin.

He felt uncovered but before he could even yelp in fear the giantess made her move. She lifted her foot and with to earth shaking steps she straddled him, crushing acres of jungle without care. And then she squatted down on her heels. Kevin stared at the titanic crotch as two giant fingers moved the loincloth aside while she was spreading her thighs. The giant sex was 500 foot long and the small labia protruded some two hundred feet from the mighty embankments of her thick outer labia. A thick, female smell permeated the air, suppressing the flavour of the jungle. Kevin's body reacted to the pheromone-heavy air without his notice while he was mesmerized by the enormous sex above him. 

And then his time to stare at the giant cunt was over. In a fifty foot strong stream a spurt of piss on a giant scale jetted out from beneath her giant clit. Mighty jungle trees were just blasted away as the flood hit the ground some three hundred foot from him. It dug into the ground, felling more and more trees, swamping them in thick mud and an almighty flood gushed towards the tree he was sitting on. A heavy drop on a giant scale hit his tree and tore away some branches. Then he saw the wave coming towards him. He saw as it came roaring over the poor Barton who disappeared in the brown flood. His tree gave a groan and cracked under the pressure and while he fell into the warm, stinking pee he heard a content grunt from the giantess and the jet of pee stopped after just two seconds. 

He hit the pee-flood with a splash and had to fight for his life against the twigs and branches from the tree that threatened to dunk and drown him. And when he reached the surface for a desperate breath of foul smelling air he saw the giant cunt rising up into the sky. A last yellow drop fell from the mile high twat before the giantess turned away and started to leave with thunderous footsteps. Meanwhile the pee oozed into the ground and flooded down the creek. Soon his feet found ground and he believed that he had survived the ordeal.

He was stinking. Everything around was stinking. The stench of pee hung above the devastated jungle. Fifteen minutes later he found Barton. Dead. Drowned. Buried in mud. His body totally mangled.

Kevin undressed. The creek brought fresh water. He took a bath and washed his clothes. Still the jungle smelled like pee. Like her pee. She had left her scent and marked her territory. And he wasn't sure if it had permeated his body. He felt as if she had marked him as her property.

He suffered the smell for sleepless hours until the first group of men from the ship arrived. Some of them had to puke from the smell of her pee as they crossed the muddy remains of the jungle until they found Kevin. Still most of the men had to admit they had blankly a hard one and couldn't explain why. Some time after Kevin had led them to Barton's corpse the first men tried to joke about it.

"Can't help boys, but we are a few thousand light-years from home and I wish we had some babes aboard."

The men laughed shyly. Then the Lieutenant who led the group got alerted.

"Listen up men, I've got a direct question for everybody. And I want a straight answer without any moral issues. Anyone who is not feeling an erection right now step forward."

Shyly Kevin raised his hand while all other men stared bewildered at each other. Just as a few giggles escaped the Lieutenant spoke again.

"Well I guess we are influenced by some pheromones she has spread with her urine. She has clearly marked her territory and our reaction is only natural. Kevin has been through too much to be influenced by it."

"What? Pheromones?"

"I guess that her kind uses a high concentration as it would be needed to attract a sex partner of that size from the distance needed. Our kind however suffers kind of an overdose if exposed that close to her - uhm - urine."

"So what? I guess we wouldn't stay any minute longer than needed in a pissed area of jungle. The smell just pisses me off, off to unspoiled land."

"Alright men, we'll move on. But keep in mind that those pheromones might affect your decisions. I don't want you to be drawn to her like a moth to a flame when she returns. It would be your death for sure. So keep your thoughts on the task at hand. And now move on, men! I want a camp hidden from her sight before dusk."

The men moved up the creek to find some unspoiled jungle. They moved about two miles until they found they were far enough from the peed jungle. A small rivulet wound down from between a few hills and they decided to build there camp between them. They hoped that the hills would provide at least a small obstacle and that the giantess would step right upon the hills rather than wedge her foot into the depression between them if she came here. 

In the evening the camp was far from done but there were enough tents to provide shelter for most of the men and some valuable equipment. Seven groups had arrived during the day. The other groups would camp somewhere in the desert.


*


The next two days were full of activity. The men build up their camp in the jungle and started to transport water and food back to the shipwreck in the desert. Hunting the rabbit creatures was easy and they decided to transport them alive until they could build a freezer into the trolleys. It was hard work to deliver the supplies but the men who stayed with the ship had stopped their futile bunker project after they had visited the deep imprints in the desert. They had just built some underground shelters to be protected from the heat and to be able to built technical devices from the things they found in the wreck. Their deepest shelters were about five hundred foot beneath the surface and the men could only hope those would survive a footfall of the flat sandaled giantess. However there was no chance to survive a direct hit of the footwear of the high heeled giantess. But at least those shelters provided some protection against close footfalls. Most of their shelters however were only about fifty foot beneath the surface. They were not sure if those could survive a footfall within a half mile radius. Most of them still wished to build more deep bunkers but they realized that the construction of a freezer and maybe an electrically driven vehicle was much more important. Meanwhile the wind blew sand into the footprints in the desert. The depressions seemed to melt into the desert floor.

In the morning of the third day a shrill shriek "giantess!" sounded over the jungle camp. The man was standing at the slope of the hill and repeating the report of another man sitting in the top of a tree on top of the closest hill. Immediately everyone was alarmed and the camp swarmed with fearful men who had never before seen a giantess.

For a moment some commands quietened the men but then they felt the ground rumble with her steps and the men were on the edge of a panic. Many climbed the trees to have a look at her. Her godlike footsteps rocked the ground and made it hard to climb. A few men fell, some yelled in pain. Only a few managed to climb high enough to see her before the concussion grew to strong. In mindless terror they watched the giantess.

She advanced clearly in her old footprints. Her dark eyes scanned the ground from high above yet whatever creature found itself in her path was stepped on without the least delay. Obviously the gigantic woman just watched her steps to put her feet exactly into the old prints. 

When the thunder of her footsteps and the heavy concussions became unbearable, the giantess reached her trap. Those who watched her stared in disbelief at her swaying breasts as she squatted down, despite the distance of about two miles still looming high above them. When she started to sniff the men froze in fear. For a few seconds they feared a flood of pee would wash away their camp an all their possession. But this time her pray was much more interesting. After a moment of hesitation she looked down at the footprint she used to trap the rabbit creatures. Again she used her tool in the deep footprint and again she moaned joyfully as her tongue smeared her tiny prey against her palate. Then she rose again and moved on in her old footprints, jarring the men and shaking some from the trees who had absentmindedly relaxed their grip. The others stared at her giant ass as it moved towards the horizon.

More and more her features faded into the haze of the atmosphere. Soon she was gone.

This time the passage of the giantess had ended lucky for them. Still they counted six men injured, five with a broken leg from falling from a tree and one with both arms broken. They decided to transport them back to the ship.

Two hours later the officers held a meeting.

"Looks like she will return every third or second day to check her trap. We have to be aware of this. We have to keep the men from climbing the trees. We have six men injured and can't afford that every two or three days. So the men have to remain calm and careful", the first officer announced.

"Sir,  maybe we should build a lookout here at the camp an keep it manned. The man could have a camera. So everyone could watch what's happening."

"That's a good idea. We'll order a camera and some monitors from the ship."

"Sir, there's something else we shouldn't forget. The giantess sniffed again. I guess she can detect our smell. We have to avoid this or else she will destroy us like we have learned from Kevin."

"Indeed, we should discuss this point. But how could we avoid to sweat?"

"Well, Sir, maybe it is not our sweat she detects. Think about what she did against the smell."

"Well, she just... urinated upon the former camp."

"Yes. I think she smells our excrements. It should be easy to avoid this."

"Well... we should try. For the next few days we will take care that there are no open latrines and every one in use has to be closed when we get aware of her presence. If that works out we will built special toilets sooner than we thought it'd be necessary."


*


The next day passed uneventful. A few men from the scientific team found that the reproduction rate of the rabbit creatures was astonishingly high and that the number of animals they hunted wouldn't matter against the masses that got eaten by the giantess as a snack every two or three days. From the wreck of the Blind Spot came a massage stating that they were about to establish radio communication between the jungle, the blind spot and each vehicle crossing the desert. They would build some transceivers but were sure they would be too large to be used as walkie-talkies.

The officers held a meeting to discuss their possibilities to survive until an SAR unit could pick them up. 

"Let's put the giantess population aside for the moment. We'll have to live on the planet for a long time. How long do you think it will take?" the first officer started.

"Well, the Chief said that our emergency burst transmission might've been received. In this case SAR could show up within ten to thirty days", a Lieutenant stated.

"As the commanding officer I have to think of the worst case."

"The worst case is clear and quite likely. They'll never pick us up because they won't find us. We are too far from our route", a Captain from the scientific team threw in.

"But this saved our life", the Lieutenant defended.

"Stop this! This quarrel won't improve our situation. We have to deal with it and I expect my officers to think forward", the first officer bellowed.

"I had word with the Chief. He thinks that we have a chance to establish hyperspace communication, maybe only for a small radius of possibly one hundred light years. But he is sure that we can't build any form of spaceship from the debris of the Blindspot."

"Gentlemen, that's our situation. We are stranded here and we can't expect rescue to arrive soon. Personally I expect Chief  Robins to build a hyperspace transceiver within four months. So I suggest we should plan for survival of at least six months and if we do we could also plan to stay here for the rest of our life", the first officer made clear.

The men were silent. Some had feared that they would have to face this but no one had dared to speak it out.

"Gentlemen, I expect your suggestions concerning our situation here."

"Well, Sir, it's clear that our tents are not suitable to provide shelter for more than a few weeks. We used them for four days now and they are already getting dirty with clay, dry leaves and other stuff. Maybe the material will last a few months but we don't know that. I take it for sure that we will loose tents over the time and we can't afford that as we have barely enough right now. Then we don't know much about seasons on this planet. This is a jungle, a rainforest. But we couldn't experience any rain so far. Maybe it will come every few weeks and flood the whole area?"

"I never thought about rain, Sir, but I thought about what to do once we start loosing tents. I think we basically have two possibilities. We could built huts or even wood houses from the material we find in the jungle. Or we could dig some kind of dens into the hillside. Either way I suspect we won't be able to keep our standard of cleanliness."

"Well, indeed we don't know if the area will be flooded in the event of a monsoon or something like this. So the place of our camp is not very suitable. We have to move up the hillsides", the first officer thought loudly.

"But Sir, we choose the place between the hills because we hoped the giantess wouldn't put her foot here", the young Lieutenant interrupted.

"Quiet, Lieutenant! I am not talking about building a village on top of the hill with a large sign 'step here' on top of it. I am talking about moving a little up the slope. We can expect that any flood won't be higher than a few feet so close to the desert. 

Are there any other suggestions aside from hovels, huts or some caves? Anything more comfortable?"

Silence.

"Well, Sir...", the Lieutenant dared to speak again. "Come on, let's hear it", the first officer encouraged him.

"It should be impossible to transport enough steel plates from the wreck through the desert to build homes for two hundred men. But we could at least transport enough material to build some washing rooms and maybe an indoor pool."

"A good thought. I'll have a word with the Chief about the material. Think it through and tell me how many men you will need. I expect the washing rooms to be functional within two weeks and you'll get another four for the pool."

"Well, Sir, but how will we warm the water? I guess we shouldn't produce that much smoke facing a giantess with such a sensitive nose."

"Don't worry", the Captain fell in, "I had a few thoughts about energy. With your allowance, Sir, I will get a few ventilation fans from the Blind Spot and convert them into water turbines. We could build a small dam here in the valley and produce electricity. In first place I had thought about the energy consumption of a hyperspace transmission but why not produce some kilowatts for warm water."

"It will use a lot of manpower to build a dam. But granted, every man who's not needed otherwise will help with your damn - err - dam project. But I am still waiting for suggestions on building homes", the first officer reminded them.

"Well, some straw huts would be easy to make but wouldn't be very comfortable during heavy rainfalls. Wooden huts would be sturdier and could have at least a wooden floor but we would have to fell many tries and might catch the giantesses suspicion. So those thoughts about building a kind of dens into the hillside..."

"I won't sit in a cave like some ape from stone age! Besides that your forgot that we have a giantess here walking past us, so god will, every few days. Miss-fat-boob's footsteps will just collapse those things right on our heads. Do you remember how those footfalls shook men from the trees like ripe fruit?", the Captain complained.

"Captain!", the first officer tried to calm him. "Of course we would have to secure these caves. At least, if built the right way, those won't be flooded."

"Well, Sir, maybe we could place a few steel plates from the wreck upon wooden trestles to support the ceiling?"

"I fear that would use too much material. Every man would have to transport two steel plates through the desert. That's impossible."

"Well, Sir, but we have time. We need to occupy the men. So what if we move the camp up the hillside, start building those caves and slowly by slowly we leave the tents while caves get ready."

"Still we have the problem where to get wood", the first officer said doubtfully.

"I think I can solve this", the Lieutenant said and everyone looked at him in astonishment.

"Well," he continued, "the giantess will provide it. We saw her walking in her old footprints. But at her size she won't be very exact with this. So we just have to collect the fallen trees around her footprints. We will drag them into the jungle where she won't see the chippings of removing twigs and branches."

"That's it, Lieutenant!" the first officer cheered. "Gentlemen, I think we have some work to do.


*


Whatever thoughts the men could have developed about living in caves they had no chance to think them because the officers had clearly achieved their goal to keep them occupied. They cursed and spat because most of them weren't used to physical work. Still there was good progress. The officers did everything to conceal their activities from giant eyes.

Like expected the giantess returned during the next day. In fear the men hid among the trees and stared at the monitor that showed her advance. They mumbled some prayers that she wouldn't smell them. No one tried to climb a tree. Instead the men ducked and sobs could be heard when the ground heaved under each thunderous footfall.

Again the giantess stopped to devour the rabbit creatures. But this time she seemed completely unaware of the tiny men who shivered in fear so close to her mighty body. After three minutes she was gone just like a bad dream.

Work continued. The dam grew and the Captain had skilfully built it across undergrowth and even around trees to give the dam some natural support. "Damned dam!" the men muttered but they proudly watched the result of another day of hard work.

In the evening they found that private Moore was missing. He had been with the lumberjack crew and they guessed that he had disappeared on his way back to the camp carrying some smaller piece of wood. They had only half an our until darkness but found no trace.

In the morning the lumberjack crew used another hour to search for him, looking for any trace. But they couldn't find him or at least the piece of wood. 

"If some predator beast got him it would've surely left the piece of wood behind. I can't think of anything that could've happened to him. Would he desert just because of the work? He can't survive on his own..." the Captain wondered when he found some time to speak with the Lieutenant. The young man just shrugged but an hour later he just told the Captain that he would leave the camp and return within two hours.

On hour passed and the Captain started to wonder what the young Lieutenant was doing. The Lieutenant's men had a handful of questions about their work and he did his best to help them out. But he also noted that the men were worried about their Lieutenant. When the two hours were almost over he found some pretence reason to talk to the first officer.

"I don't know what the kid is up to, I should've asked him but I felt that he wouldn't tell me anyway so I let him go. I fear it was a mistake, Sir."

"Don't worry, he's quite clever. I guess he figured out what happened to Moore. Maybe we overlooked something about his disappearance."

Right then the Lieutenant returned. He was panting and had a red face obviously from running through the forest. Still he didn't look disturbed or frightened. He waved friendly to the two other officers but went to talk with his men first, giving advices how to solve a few problems. 

Then he walked over to the two officers.

"Lieutenant, we were just getting a little worried. You shouldn't walk alone through the jungle after we lost Moore. There could be predators and while it's bad enough to loose men I can't afford loosing an officer with your capabilities."

"Ah, Sir, don't worry. There are no predators around at the moment. Since I watched how easily the rabbit creatures can be caught I knew that there are no beasts around. Well except for the giantess, those creatures are the real predators of this planet and maybe the only ones."

"Still I'm not happy about having to worry about you."

"Well, I'm sorry, Sir, but I just couldn't make a big show about what I had in mind. The men think that I searched for some special hardwood trees but found none. However, what I found is this."

With that he secretly handed a little metal plate to the first officer. It was a name tag but it had no name on it. 

"What's that? A name tag without a name?"

"Well, Sir, it's Moore's tag, of course. And you know what force it takes to wipe out the embossed letters. It was her!", he whispered.

"I had this idea during the night. Moore had been close to the old camp. He must've lost his direction and I believe he got into the area the giantess had flooded with pee. I think that those pheromones got him. I guess he just fell for her or for her pheromones, dropped the wood right there and went out to make love to her. So he went right into her footprint where he guessed she would see him and... you know, what. I found the remains of his clothes with the name tag. And I found what I think are his remains a few paces aside from the uniform."

"I can't believe it, Lieutenant. He committed suicide?"

"I wouldn't call it suicide. That's not what he wanted. See, he undressed and expected her naked. He must've been sex-crazed or something. I guess he didn't expect to be stepped on. He wasn't doing this to die. He was just offering himself to mate with her. And he must've been totally pheromone-drunk because he didn't even consider that she might just step on him. And even if he got his wish, he simply ignored that at his size any sexual interaction with such a being would lead to his death anyway."

"You mean, we have a problem? And Moore was just the first victim?"

"Sir, there are almost two hundred men here. A few smelled her pee and were already exposed to her pheromones. And everyone saw the giantess at least on a monitor. She's young. She's attractive. And she walks around almost naked, carrying this impossible set of - well - boobs that are unbelievably huge even for her size. I don't know exactly what the men think but I know what I think. I guess there's not a single man around here who isn't silently lamenting his sexual inadequacy regarding the only woman they saw for months. Everyone around here has thoughts about her. And everyone knows he's just no match for such a woman. Still Moore went to try and that's what should keep us worried."

The Captain looked at his feet and the first officers cleared his throat to get over his embarrassment. "I guess, you're right, Lieutenant. This might turn into a problem within the next weeks. But until then we should remain silent about this. We'll just warn the men to be aware of some unknown predator and tell them not to divert from the known trails we made through the jungle. No one may leave the camp on his own. Including you, Lieutenant!"

"Well, Sir, but why don't we tell the men?", the Captain asked.

"Maybe we should Captain, but I fear that it would make them talk about it. They would openly fantasize about having their way with the giantess. And those thoughts might lead to some stupid actions and make it even harder for them to resist."

With that they returned to work with the men.


In the evening, they checked carefully but found no one missing. The night was silent and they slept deep after the hard work. Two more days went by and they made some good progress with their work. The dam was high enough to start working with the first turbine. They would improve the dam later but they wanted to produce electricity as soon as possible, even if it wasn't much.

More and more of the men slept in the freshly built dens, feeling more protected then outside in the tents. Most of the material for the washing rooms had arrived from the ship and they expected to complete the roof during the next day. Still the men were worried. No one talked about it. They expected the giantess to return tomorrow.

In the morning another man was found missing. The men started to wonder what might have happened to him. Smith had either snuck away from his tent or something had lured him out.

The officers sent out a small search party but after a few hours the Lieutenant managed to leave the camp with some excuse. Of course he was the one who really had a chance to find Smith.

He went straight for the closest footprint of the giantess and reached it in the vicinity of the toe-area. Secretly he searched the undergrowth close to the barren plain of the footprint. His progress was slow and he hadn't reached the heel-area of the footprint when he felt the ground shaking.

The giantess was coming. Fear gripped his heart like an iron fist. Still he stood his ground and was immediately rewarded. Not fifty foot from him a man rose out of the bushes and walked slowly towards the open plain of the footprint. 

Smith never knew where the Lieutenant had come from. He appeared in front of him like the devil out of a cloud of smoke. A slap in the face ended his trance and he stared bewildered at the Lieutenant.

"Smith! Get out of it. Come with me, quick, our you'll be stepped on!"

With that the Lieutenant started to run towards the protection of the jungle. Smith followed him more from being used to be commanded around than from free will. But when he reached the first parts of undergrowth he saw the head of the giantess appear above the trees. Enthralled by her appearance he slowed down and halted, staring at her naked body as it rose over the jungle. Then she disappeared behind leaves and branches as he was rudely pulled forward.

"Move, ya fool!"

Somehow Smith moved. He tried his best to make some progress but after a few steps the cuncushions of the giantess' steps made him stumble and he cried out in fear. Turning on his back he struggled to push himself away from the footprint and the threatening sight of the giant sandal sole that darkened the forest as it rapidly lowered towards them.

Just when his mortal fear subsided a little as he noted that the gigantic footwear would probably spare his tiny life his eyes caught a glimpse of another movement. 

A blink of an eye later the giantess put her foot down. The violent impact hurled him through the air and the displaced air carried his body away from the foot like the dust crumb that he was to the giantess. A painful but yet merciful impact with some bush ended his flight.

He was winded for a moment. But when he came to his senses the ground was still shaking under some close movement of the giantess. He turned his head and saw her giant bodyscape looming up above him. She was going through her routine with the rabbit creatures.

Using the relatively quiet moments he turned around to have a better view of the happenings. That was when the giantess uttered an obviously displeased growl. The unbelievable power of her legs lifted her mighty body as she rose from her squatting position. The dark, brownish wall that represented her sandal sole lifted into the air and he had some trouble to fight the gusts caused by the drag of the leaving foot. She was moving on yet he realized that something was different. The foot stepped into the rabbit-trap like the giantess always did when she left. But this time she did it slower then before. A quarter mile behind the footprint he saw her left foot leaving the place and still he felt that her movements where slower. But the left foot stepped into its appropriate  footprint and the right foot lifted out of the rabbit trap just like a few days before. But then he saw that she had just made two steps before she halted again. Careless her right foot was put down next to her left, crushing a new footprint into the expandable jungle. Squatting down on her heels the giantess examined the jungle in front of her. Then she reached down with her right and and grabbed something.

Astonished Smith watched that she had plucked a flock of trees from the ground. With a movement of her fingers she casually crushed and smeared them over her skin and sniffed noisily at the pulp on her fingertips. With a content growl she rose up and Smith expected her to leave when she did something completely unexpected. 

Raising her right foot high above the jungle she suddenly pumped her leg down and stomped her right foot into the ground.

The horrific impact caused an unprecedented earthquake. The heaving ground pounded into Smiths body and he just dropped down unconsciously a moment later.

He woke up as the Lieutenant shook him.

"Smith! Get up! We have to go back to the camp!"

He groaned. His body was in pain. It took him some time to be sure that nothing was broken. Then he got up.

"Thank you Lieutenant. You saved my life! Thank You Sir!"

"It's alright. We feared that it would happen with all the pheromones floating around."

"Did you see the other men?"

"The other men? I thought you were alone."

"I was, Sir, but right when she stepped down over there I saw some movement underneath the falling sole and I believe it was a group of our men."

"Come with me, Smith, we have to search the footprint to be sure."

Climbing down into the footprint it didn't take long for them to find the gruesome remains of the men. The weight of the giantess had squished them flat into a pancake of paste. They couldn't differentiate between each body. It was all a blody pulp that had been pressed into a dry cake by the giant weight. 

Fighting against nausea they searched for the name tags. They found five. It had been the search party.

When they were about halfway to the camp Smith dared to ask the Lieutenant if they had been searching for him.

"They should have, Smith. But not here. They came here because they wanted her just like you wanted her. It was not your fault. Keep quiet about all this. The camp will be all shaken up after this earthquake and we'll have to wait for some quiet moment to talk to everyone and keep our people from suicide love-missions."

"Yes, Sir", Smith said thoughtfully.

The camp was - in a word - devastated. Much of their effort had been ruined. The dam had been wiped away, broken into pieces by the concussion and swept away by the small tsunami that had been created in the little lake. The whole area was swamped and many trees had been uprooted by the earthquake. A tree had smashed the washing rooms and the remains of their tents hung around tree trunks or were spread on the ground like wet tissue. Running up the hill they saw where their comrades had gone. They were desperately trying to free the unfortunate men who where buried under the landslide the brutal stomp had caused. Many where entombed in the dens they had dug. The supports had just cracked like matchsticks. A number of the men had broken legs. Their bones had been broken by the ground heaving under them.

"Smith! Over here! Help these men with the new supports. Lieutenant! Stop that! I need to talk with you!"

"Yes, Captain?"

"The first officer is injured. Both legs broken. He'll make it though. I need you to take care of the wounded. We have carried them up the creek were the water is still fresh and there was less destruction.

What in the world was this? Did she use some explosives?"

"You didn't see it? She stomped!"

"She stomped? Why?"

"Looks like she wasn't very contend with the prey she found in her trap. So she stomped a new one two steps down her path."

"My goodness. Any closer and she might've wiped us out without even touching us. Our little lake almost killed us as it came over us like a tsunami after that quake."

"Well Sir, I hope that the next trap she stomps will be farther away and cause less destruction."

"Well, Lieutenant, that's if there's something to destroy. I'm not sure if we recover. Maybe we have to give up this place. But we'll talk about that later. Please take care about the wounded. Expect many more as I hope to free those guys who were in the dens."

"Well, Sir, just one thing. I saved Smith in the last moment but as I did our little search party appeared there somehow. They got underfoot, Sir.

We'll have to talk to the men about this when thing's clear up around here."

"Allright. Later, Lieutenant."


In the evening the first water turbine arrived from the Blindspot. The Lieutenant did his best to install it in a little makeshift dam. They could produce enough light to dig through the collapsed dens during the night. In the morning most of the men slept and the officers gathered around the injured first officer to talk.

"We lost thirty five men, Sir. Forty are injured and I believe that three of them will die before tomorrow. Many of them suffer from broken legs. Most of the dead were inside the dens when they collapsed or inside the washing rooms. The flood killed only two.

Everyone is quite worn out. They lost many friends today. Most of them see the giantess as some force of nature. 'Women always cause disaster in some way' they say. Other's simply hate her for what she unknowingly did to us."

"What do you think? Can we recover from the damage?"

"Well, I don't think we should rebuild the dens. Who would trust them now? The material for the washing rooms and the pool can be repaired or re-used. We can rebuild the dam. But we lost a lot of manpower. It will take longer than before. And we lost most of the tents and much of our equipment. The guys who brought the turbine had a radio with them and we informed the Blindspot-Camp about our situation. Supplies might arrive within two days but I don't expect too much.

The question will be if we stay in this spot and what kind of - umm - dwellings we may build after we lost the tents and the dens."

"I think we should move. We live too close to her path", the Captain said.

"Alright, it was a bad thing to be close to her path, as we saw today. But I don't believe she will create another trap in the vicinity if she's not content with the new one. Maybe she will change her path and leave us completely. So if we move we might just be unlucky and end all underfoot if she chooses to trample right through our new camp. If we stay we now that we are in a good distance from her path. Unnoticed right beneath her eyes and if she doesn't stomp another trap we won't be hit too hard."

They discussed it to and fro, but in the end they decided to stay around. One day later they informed the men that they had decided to rebuild the camp. Then they talked about the pheromone problem.

"Men, each of you knows that we expect the giantess to return tomorrow. And you also know that we lost thirty five comrades just to a single stomp of her foot. But you observed that there are indeed forty one of us missing. You've already heard that we lost some men in the jungle. Those six men are some of those. Well, to be exact, we lost those men to pheromones.

Gentlemen, we all know that the giantess is the only women we saw for long months. Yet she's unreachable for us. Let's just state that we are inadequately equipped for the sexual needs of her kind. Still her pheromones are getting to us.

We lost six of our comrades and almost a seventh one due to pheromone intoxication. The men lost have been found squished in the footprint of the giantess. Some were naked. Of course they didn't want to be stepped on. We guess that anyone who gives in to the influence of her pheromones is just trying to be noticed by her. So our comrades have just presented themselves to her, hoping she would see them in her plain footprints. Considering the size difference they had no chance to be seen. Instead she just crushed them flat and moved on unconcerned of whatever she stepped on.

So we want every one of you to have a look at your comrades. If you think someone might try to leave the camp and get her attention, try to get him out of it. It should be easy. Just talk to him and  get his attention. If you don't succeed, call for help.

Keep in mind that the giantess is not the ordinary slut you find in a spaceport. She's unaware, inconsiderate and deadly. She may kill you just with her pinkie-toe. So I want only one thing from you. Just - keep - out - of - her - path!"


The whole camp was in a bad mood. The injured comrades needed a lot of attention. And they mourned the loss of their comrades. Most of the men feared the return of the giantess. They lamented about the destruction of their hard work. Some were infuriated about their helplessness against the giantess. Others talked about the unsatisfiable desire for her. Her sexual attraction was almost irresistible. She was a true femme fatale.

Inevitably the next day came and brought another pass of the giantess. Now that they had openly talked about the pheromone problem some of the men started to sob openly at the prodigious yet unreachable display of femininity. Others cursed madly. At least she left without taking more lives or further destruction.

Their work made slow progress. Still they seemed to recover. The dam was rebuild as the days passed. The washing rooms were rebuilt and they got the first warm water with the energy produced by the turbine. Some people recovered from their injuries.

Still the giantess returned every third or second day. Still she feasted on the rabbit creatures she scrapped out of her trap. Still the men looked up at the obscene display of her lush pussy when she squatted down and still they stared up at the mountaineous, black breasts that swayed majestically with each of her movements.

And still they lost men. At least once a weak someone was found missing. Men who had wife and children light-years away just left for the nonexistent chance to mate with a savage woman who didn't even take notice of their existence. Some even left a letter, telling their comrades they couldn't stand the pressure any more. And again and again they simply squished beneath the thick leather sole of her sandal without even touching her skin.

And after about one Month some of them even started to get clever. The first of them built a catapult. He had planned to be flung up high on her body when the tip of her foot came down on a tree he used as a lever-arm. But he had overestimated the giantess' precision when it came to aiming her steps. His construction produced nothing but a crunch as it disappeared completely beneath the lip of the sole. But the remains told the story and soon another one tried the same method. He was lucky to have the giant sandal coming down in the right position. Still he lost his life even sooner than his unlucky comrade because the brutal impact of the foot and the resulting acceleration simply crushed his body before his crumpled remains splattered against the underside of her big toe.

Another man tried to use a liana and jump tarzan-style from a tree onto the sole of her sandal. He got there safely but as the giantess proceeded with her next step the giant foot tilted and the toes rolled forward, squishing him abruptly into the insole. Another one repeated this and hit the edge of the sandal. He managed to cling to it for about half a second until she lifted her foot and kicked him off into the sky.

Finally a bunch of men lost their nerves when they found another man missing right before her expected return. Twenty men ran like mad towards her footprint and when they found the escapee hiding naked among the undergrowth close to the footprint they just dragged him out into the open, tied his arms and legs together and left him right in the middle of the footprint to be squished without any chance to move. But they got their reward along with him as the ground started to shake just when they were about to leave. Some tried to run. Some stumpled. Some stood and stared up and two even raised their arms to try and hold up her weight. Whatever they did or tried it was nothing and they all squished in an irrelevant splat beneath the the giant foot.

After that the officers decided to guard the camp. They rebuilt the dens so two guards were enough to keep anyone from leaving. Some tried. Some even by force. But two months later the men were unable to sacrifice themselves to the superior woman.

Meanwhile the camp had been completed. Some kind of normality had formed. The men delivered rabbit creatures and water for the ship. Injuries healed. Some decided to return to the ship, some from the ship went into the jungle. Some even voted for the hard job of the transportation team. They could even set up radio communication between the camp, the ship and the carriages. Yet the one thing that could've helped them a lot was still under construction. A real car. A vehicle to cross the desert and transport heavy loads. Whatever the men tried to replace rubber tires didn't work out. Either the construction buried itself in the deep sand of the desert or it just broke up after a short ride over the rocks. They needed rubber but they had none.

And with their inadequate means of transportation it was this team who suffered the next losses. Team number one was completely bewildered when they felt the ground quake beneath them. With their vehicle out in the open desert they had no place to hide. The twelve men panicked. Four scrambled stupidly under the carriage. The other men yelled in fear and pointed at the quickly approaching shape. Step by step she moved out of the concealing haze. A woman of giant proportions. A blonde. Lightly tanned skin. Brown eyes. Young. Maybe twenty four. And the things the men noticed next were her breasts. Huge. The size of giant blimps, but heavily filled and massive they swayed with each of her steps, forming a deep cleavage. At about seven hundred feet wide each breast was about one thousand feet long from the bulking curvature to the point were the mighty slope melted into her ribcage.  Each exuberant boob stood five hundred feet from her chest and carried a nipple that was about fifty feet tall in its soft state. It rose from huge, oval aureoles that were three hundred foot wide and three hundred and fifty feet high. They were toned a soft red and covered with huge, rounded bumps. 

The unbelievable size of these boobs that were enormous even for her stature of far more than two miles in height kept most of the men from noticing that she was dressed with only some kind of a plaited belt that had a pattern similar to lace. Besides that she wore nothing but a pair of wooden platform mules. 

These mules were what captured the men's attention and fear for the next moment as they thundered down with the steady rhythm of her quickly approaching steps. With each second an eight hundred foot tall stiletto heel hammered down and was driven deep into the bedrock beneath the desert. Hardly a quarter second later this impact was followed by the even mightier impact of a three hundred foot high and four hundred foot wide platform sole. A mighty strap of light brown, almost white leather held the giant footwear on her mighty barefeet.

The giantess was heading right towards them and each footfall brought her half a mile closer to the tiny, male beings that were far beyond the size of things she took notice of. Even their carriage was out of her perception as it formed a speck of only 1/15" in length from her point of view. So she was completely oblivious as she raised her foot over the unlucky team to take just another ordinary step. The heel penetrated the soft desert sand and then the wooden platform sole came down and sunk into the ground as her foot tilted forward to carry her body to her next ordinary step.

Within the blink of an eye the terrifying, scratched wooden surface of the platform sole had darkened the desert around the twelve men and their carriage. Then the massive shoe had flattened the carriage, squishing the unlucky ones who hid beneath it before the water tank burst and sprayed its content into every direction. But before the spray travelled more than a few feet from the flattening carriage the weight of the goddess pressed down on the sole and squished the remaining men into the ground, mangling their bodies and compressing the desert sand into sandstone. In the cacophony of noises the crunch of metal went unheard.

Not one second later the shoe raised, leaving a tiny, silver dollop on the bottom of a footprint as the only trace that told the fate of transport team one.

Another second later the steady rhythm of footfalls was interrupted. The giantess stopped and an almighty "Oups?" thundered across the desert.

The mighty woman turned around, looking across the desert, obviously not seeing what she had been expecting to see. With a puzzled look she started to snoop carefully. Looking at the ground casually she saw nothing but her own footprints. Still something kept her attention and she drew a deep breath. At that moment her gaze fell upon the ridge of one of the small sand waves around her. Some twinkling drew her attention toward it. Looking at the spot she couldn't see what had caused it. Getting down on her knees she leaned forward and looked closely at the spot. All she could see was a bright little crumb. It was made of some kind of material she had never seen. It was all bright and shiny in the sunlight. And now, she noticed, it had moved a little down the sand wave it was sitting on. Astonished she drew a deep breath - and noticed the flavour again. Was this thing alive, she asked herself? She knew there were tiny gnats living in the jungle and the jungle tribe ate those. But those gnats were even smaller and surely not shiny and twinkling like this thing. 

Bringing her hands down for support she leaned even closer. The thing was tiny. Rectangular shaped it was hard to be compared in size with anything she knew. It was about as long as the white edge of her fingernails. Maybe a little longer. And it moved mysteriously down the little slope, obviously struggling with the rough surface. Astonished she breathed and again she noticed the smell of men in the air. But there was no one else around. The smell seemed to come from this little thing. What was it?

Looking puzzled she watched the little thing go down the slope of the sand wave. As it reached flat ground it got notably slower. Still it moved steadily across the dusty ground keeping its direction towards the mossy land of the tiny jungle that lay a few steps ahead. It was obviously one of the tiny things living in the tiny jungle that surrounded the lands of the jungle tribe. But it was one she had never seen before. Or at least never noticed before.

With her attention still captured by the strange thing she leaned even closer, almost laying down on her stomach. She even held her breath to prevent herself from blowing the tiny thing away. Now she noticed that the shiny surface of it gleamed like metal. She was really astonished to see something like this. Metal was very rare and this kind of metal was shining much brighter than the iron her tribe produced in small amounts.  How could an animal be made of metal? But at that moment she noticed something else. The metallic animal was surrounded by tiny gnats. Larger than the gnats the jungle tribe ate but not much larger and as difficult to see. Those gnats surrounded the metallic thing and the strange thought that those things had somehow got into possession of metal that they transported back into the jungle. But she discarded the thought at once. What would these gnats do with metal? Those insects ate the mossy green tinge on the ground and lived for nothing else. Metal was used only by her tribe. The nails that attached the leather straps of her shoes to the wooden sole were made of metal. And some of their weapons were. The jungle tribe didn't even know how to produce it. Gnats could never use metal for anything nor produce a shinier kind of metal than her tribe did.

Pushing herself up into a squatting position she looked at the tiny thing. She couldn't explain what was happening there. Yet the thing existed and the tiny bit of metal was obviously transported towards the tiny jungle by an even tinier life form she had never noticed before. Ever slowly it crept towards the jungle, struggling with the grains of sand on the dusty ground.

For a moment she had the thought of picking it up to examine it even closer. But she knew the tiny gnats wouldn't survive this and she might never learn were this thing came from. The thing that smelled like men. Shaking her head she decided to unravel the mystery in front of her. Maybe she could find out where it was heading to. But at its slow pace it would need a few hours to reach the tiny jungle. She had to be patient.

Time passed slowly. But the tiny thing moved even slower. From time to time the native woman shifted her position. Sometimes she squatted on her heels, sometimes she sat flat on her ass. Finally she got thirsty and decided to get some water from the rivulet. To mark the spot she used her finger to draw an arrow into the dust. Then she stood and left.


The men of car number two worked feverishly to push their carriage forward.  The appearance of the giantess had brought hell over them. First the ground had quaked brutally under her advancing steps and then she had smelled something and stopped. And then she had looked straight at them. The reflecting metal surface had revealed them to the eyes of the gigantic woman. The next steps shook the ground even harder and the men started to flee, pushing their carriage down the hill as fast as possible. Then the kneeling giantess overshadowed the landscape. Some of them peed their pants as they saw her eyes fixed upon them. The ground heaved again as she leaned forward and used her hands for support. The giant, brown eyes came even closer. The carriage got out of control and rumbled down the slope. The panicked men ran after it.  

Reaching the valuable vehicle they continued to push it forward. Yells of fear and panic could be heard but somehow no one tried to flee on his own. They pushed the carriage to somehow escape the giantess. The panic prevented them to notice the futility of their actions. But before they could calm down a little another huge movement of the giantess occurred.

They yelled in fear as they saw her right breast collide with the mountain they had just left behind. Again the ground shook and with a thunderous noise the mountain collapsed under the titanic impact of that breast. The mighty bulk of flesh literally bulldozed the mountain away as the gigantic woman dragged it forward and brought her eyes even closer to them. A few of them stared at one or the other threatening eye and some others looked with blank minds at the giant breast that rested calmly on the remains of the mountain. Still a few of them refused to look at the terrifying scene and pushed the carriage forward.

For countless seconds they feared that a mighty fingertip would come down from the sky and squash them out of their puny existence. But nothing happened until the giantess suddenly pushed herself up and sat back on her heels with another set of ground shaking movements. It did little to calm the men but the immediate danger was now at least sitting a few thousand foot behind them but still with her eyes fixed on them and their carriage.

The next hour passed like a nightmare for the men. They worked in panic to push their vehicle forward but still her eyes followed them. From time to time the half naked giantess moved but only to shift her weight or find a more comfortable position. Carelessly she reshaped the landscape beneath her mighty body.

When the giantess suddenly stood, turned around and left, everyone was puzzled. They didn't know what to think and it took a few minutes before some of them stopped to pull the carriage forward. 

It was Sergeant Cole who commanded this carriage. Still panting he looked into the haze were the giantess had disappeared.

"She's gone, men. I don't know why, but she's gone."

"Oh my God, Sarge, I thought we were done for."

"Don't know, man. Maybe we still are but don't know yet. Hell, any human on this planet is done for without knowing it. These... these... women are just too big for us."

For a moment they sat down panting. But then the Sergeant got up again.

"Come on, men. Let's head forward. We should reach the jungle within maybe three hours. The trees will protect us from sight if she returns. Jones, you will radio what happened to the camp and to the ship. Tell them that from now on any Carriage has to be camouflaged before crossing the desert. And... I guess you didn't notice but team one was just crossing the valley when she appeared. If they don't report on the radio..."

"If they were out in the open I don't think we'll have to search for them, Sarge..."

"Stop that kind of talk! Now everybody move!"


Watching the hazy horizon in fear they pushed their vehicle through the landscape. After one hour the ground got less sandy and a few blades of grass appeared. The grass grew more and more dense and on the better ground the vehicle moved much better. The green landscape distracted them a little from the terror they had just been through. But - not long enough.

Almost two hours later they saw the first bushes. They neared the jungle with its protective shadows. 

Maybe they had overheard the first steps as the car rumbled across some bumps. But suddenly they felt the carriage shake and heard the thunderous rumble coming from the distance. 

Her mighty silhouette was already out of the haze and she was heading right for the place where she had left them. After just a few steps she reached the place and turned towards them with her left shoe casually crushing down what her tit had left of the former mountain. 

Terrified the men worked harder to push the vehicle forward. After maybe ten seconds they heard and felt another footstep. Looking back at the giantess they saw her scanning the ground from her standing position. Not ten seconds later another footstep rattled the carriage. 

It had taken them more then three hours of hard work to get their vehicle this far. The giantess however had only made two short steps to cover half of the distance. In fear they looked up at her mighty, naked figure. She scanned the ground right in front of her and after a careful examination she took another deliberate step, shaking the ground enough to make them lose their balance. Looking at the mighty foot that had come down only half a mile behind them was too much for most of them. The men left their vehicle and ran in furious flight towards the jungle. The men who stayed with the vehicle looked up in fear until the moment came when her eyes locked upon their tiny carriage.

"AH!", she announced, causing the men to hold their ears in pain. Then two quick steps rocked the earth. The men struggled and fell down. When they got up the giantess had squatted down on her heels with the tiny vehicle right beneath her naked crotch.

She smiled. It was not an evil smile. Just a casual one as she found what she had been looking for. Of course it did little to calm the men, that is if they had eyes for the smile. The few eyes that were not busy scanning the ground for obstacles while they were running for their lives were just watching giant body parts.

"And I swear, I will get into her pussy," Dick Cole mumbled. But then his erotic thoughts stopped under the impression of a giant movement. The giantess brought her right hand down between her thighs and her index finger stretched out towards the carriage. Cole yelled in fear of being squashed beneath it until it suddenly moved a little to the side and hit the ground some hundred and fifty foot away. The giant fingertip easily squashed huge amounts of earth and rock aside as it started to dig a giant trench into the ground. 

"Noooo!", he yelled up but without any effect. An avalanche of dirt rolled over the fleeing men before they were squelched under the giant fingertip. The mighty woman drew a circle into the ground around the vehicle. Fifty foot deep and surrounded by  a twenty foot high wall of displaced dirt. She still smiled at them. Now with a content smile. Cole wondered if she was content to trap the vehicle or if she had just marked the spot where she had found it.

However she had killed five men in the process. One was just crawling out of a bush that had been half buried by the dirt. Shaking he walked back to the carriage. Another one had been fast enough to get out of the circle in time. However he had not much time to enjoy freedom. The ground swayed as the giantess stood again and stepped forward. It was just bad look for the man the he was just running into the spot that got hit by the towering high heel of her shoe just half a second later. Cole saw him disappear in the shadow beneath the rounded column of wood before her weight pushed her heel hundreds of feet into the soft ground.

Cole tried to watch her heel to catch a glimpse of its underside when it would leave but the ground shook just too much and before he got his bearings the giantess had already shaken the ground beneath another step. After that step she stood right in front of the jungle. 


***


Tiny trees, too small to compete with her toes in height but because of the platform footwear far beneath them started to cover the land like a mossy carpet. She had marked the position of the tiny thing and maybe she kept it from moving away. Now she pondered how to search the tiny vegetation for any place the tiny thing and the even smaller creatures could've been headed for. Still she knew that any unwary step from her could just wipe out the place as it was possibly hidden beneath some tiny trees.

Those miniature trees had never been an obstacle for her. It was nothing her folk wasted any attention on. Their wood was too flimsy to build anything from it. They provided neither foot nor anything useful and their were many of them. So a tiny tree was nothing she diverted her step for. These things had already vanished by the thousands beneath her shoes. Now she couldn't afford to crunch careless through the dense forest.

With a sigh she squatted down and brushed her fingers through the trees covering a spot she wanted to step upon. Flimsy wood splintered and with soft crackles the trees toppled under her least touch. With two sweeps of her hand she had cleared a spot large enough to put her foot down. Yet she couldn't see if there was anything else but forest buried under the tiny, broken stems or the remains of the foliage. She just shrugged and took her step.

This time she choose to plug each tree from the ground and look beneath it for anything strange. Each tree got cruelly mangled and mashed into pulpwood between her fingertips. She piled the remains up in a heap in the middle of the place. It took her three minutes to clear up enough space to put her foot down.

As she started to plug trees for her third step she noticed something. There was water. Between the trees she saw the reflecting surface of a tiny lake. For a second she thought of it as just a tiny puddle but then she paused for a moment. Puddles were a common thing in the tiny jungle. But trees didn't grow in them.

As she didn't know what she was looking for exactly this was enough to distract her from pulling trees. Carefully she examined the tiny lake and its surroundings. The puddle had built up between three little bumps in the landscape. To have a better view she brought her index finger down and pushed over a little tree. It splashed into the lake.

'Careful,' she thought and started randomly pulling trees from the lake and the surrounding forest. Loking for a place where to put their remains she looked at small clearing and beheld at the sight. It was a footprint. Of course. She had entered the land of the jungle tribe. But everything was calm and she continued with her examination of the puddle. The mystery had captured her attention.

Tree after tree went as mashed pulpwood into the footprint until suddenly she saw a metallic glimpse among them. Hastily, almost too rough, she pulled out more trees. And there it was. A tiny, silvery box sat on the ground, where it had been hidden by the trees. It was about half as wide as the nail of her index finger and just a little bit longer. It was not high, from her point of view she could hardly tell if it had any height at all. 

Squatting down she brought her face closer. But it wasn't close enough. Again she got down on all fours and lowered her face as far as possible, completely unaware of her breast which each came down on one of the bumps surrounding the puddle. And completely unaware of something else, too...


An angry shout interrupted her thoughts and she looked up, a little frightened. There she stood. A woman from the jungle tribe.

"What doing here?", she asked angrily.

"I...", she tried to answer, but the jungle woman interrupted her.

"You have fun trample my forest? Step on my food with wood shoes?"

"Hey, I just wanted to find out..."

"Out, yes, you go out. Move fat ass out my country. Now!"

"My ass is not fat, you dumb jungle cow!"

That was enough. With angry cries both giantesses jumped at each other. Panting and shouting they struggled. The loincloth of the black giantess tore and fluttered to the ground. The white giantess lost her left, then her right shoe before she could deliver a painful kick to her opponents shin. Stumbling over her own, discarded shoe, the white giantess lost her balance and fell backwards. She yelped and hit the ground hard. Immediately the black woman was upon her. They rolled around in a wild fight. Then the white girl saw the fist of the black giantess coming towards her face. And the black fist exploded into bright stars that faded to black...


***


A thunderous, yet pleading voice echoed through the devastated jungle. Another voice, angrier and thus even more godly in its painful volume, answered with a single syllable.

With slow and ponderous movements the gigantic body of the white giantess rose from the ground, covered with dirt and the remains of mashed trees. Thunder-sobs echoed down from her two mile high face. Then her titanic barefoot fumbled for one of the lost shoes.

The tiny movement at the lower edge of the platform sole on the other shoe went unnoticed by both giantesses. Seconds later that shoe was also filled by a barefoot. Then the white giantess trudged away, this time careless of the jungle she trod flat under her wooden footwear.

For a few minutes the black giantess stood still, watching her beaten opponent leave. Then she turned around, taking no notice of the squelch under her leather sandal. With another step she entered into her old footprints and followed her usual path.


When the heavy footfalls of the black giantess faded away in the distance, the survivors of the camp came to their senses. There weren't many of them left.

The landscape had been changed. The green jungle had vanished. The trunks and branches of formerly mighty trees had been mashed into splinters and pulpwood that were embedded into the now levelled ground. The lake was gone. The water had splashed away, displaced by a giant ass cheek.

The men had realized that the approaching steps had been soft. Slow, even careful. Then the shadow had covered the camp. And they saw the white giantess looming above the trees. Maybe her inquisitive eyes had calmed the men. They had stared up at her naked body. They got uneasy when she squatted down. Then even worried when she got down on all fours with her face coming closer and looming ever larger above them. Her breath rustled the trees.

A cacophony of cracking trees and a booming impact had broken the tension. Horrified the men had seen a giant something, a huge body part as it had slammed down onto the hill. Only a few had recognized the humungous boob that had grazed the hill with it's nipple. But just a moment later the whole, giant boob had slapped down thunderously onto the landscape, flattening trees as it had been settling. It's giant mass had easily displaced huge amounts of rock and dirt as it had reshaped the whole hill, collapsing the tiny dens they had built and compacting the remains of their occupants with a final crunch and rumple as the giant mass had come to a rest.

The men had been shaken from their feet by the earthquake accompanying the impact of her breast. Now they had risen in panic. Screaming confusedly they had run into whatever direction, trying to flee the omnipresent body of the giantess. Only a handful had watched the giant eyes coming closer as they had scanned their camp with obvious interest and curiosity.

But just when the panic had been calming down a little they had heard a cry of painful loudness. Even the trees had been shaken under the blast of noise coming from above. The face had risen and while the men had rolled on the ground, trying to cover their ears and ease the pain, the giant voices had continued to torment them.

Then all hell had broken lose as the jungle had been trampled under two pairs of feet that had stomped around careless in a vicious fight. A shoe had crashed down into the jungle, close to the camp. And then, suddenly, the men had heard a yelp and the thunderous impact  of a giant body had knocked most of them unconscious with its resulting quake. Only a few had watched the two mountain rages  of  giantess bodies rolling towards them. Then one of the mighty shapes had loomed over their camp and then rolled over them...


Looking at the devastated ground  the survivors pondered about how they had survived. Most of them had been washed away by the flood when the unbelievable ass had splashed into their lake. Very few had been catapulted out from beneath the falling ass by exploding tree trunks. They were badly hurt. The hills were gone. Flattened under her ass. Some men yelled in pain as they were stuck in the muddy ridge left by her ass crack. Their bodies half squished with no chance to come through.

The landscape was littered with red splotches. Some gory puddles had the mangled remains of a corpse in the middle, merely a flattened skin. In other places only some of the pulped organs that had burst from a poor guys body remained while the wrung out skin was gone, obviously stuck to the mighty ass that had been resting here.

The ground was still shaking madly under the close by steps of the two titanesses. Still it seemed that all this mayhem had not been enough for the Lieutenant to keep thinking. Dragging two men with him he stumbled over the shaking ground, reaching the giant mountain of wood just in time. His charisma made the men comply as he ordered them to seek shelter and secure themselves in one of the huge cracks that covered the wooden sole of the giant platform heel. Then a giant barefoot approached and violent movements hit the men, rocking them to and fro in their hiding places. They heard and felt the rumble of gigantic toes sliding into the shoe. And then the wood creaked and ached as the weight of the giantess settled down on it. For a moment the Lieutenant thought he heard a scream. But when the shoe tilted forward as the giantess took her first step the scream got drowned out in the groaning and creaking of the wood. Feeling the walls of the pore he had crept into deform under the strain of the step he guessed that he had just lost one of his two men. At least he hoped so. His braveness deserved a quick death and not a slow suffering one bleeding too death, half squished by the unaware giantess. As quick as the giantess travelled the Lieutenant left his camp behind, not knowing what lay ahead.


Back at the ass print that covered the former camp the screams of the badly injured men who had survived in her ass creak were cut short when suddenly a black foot with its brown leather sandal stepped on them, squishing them with cruel finality. Seconds later the few survivors were on their own. They met at the silver dollop that represented the flattened washing rooms. They were twelve. Two of them threw some bloody, crushed name tags onto sheet metal of the flattened building. Without a word they turned around, collecting the name tags or what had remained of them from the gory splotches that littered the ground. They found the first officer by accident two hours later. He was alive, hanging unconsciously within some bushes close to the edge of the ass print. After he woke up he started to count the name tags. When they gave up in the evening he had counted one hundred and twenty one. Twelve names had been readable. The unbelievable weight had smoothed out the names on the other name tags.

Right then a shout echoed across the deserted landscape. Sargeant Cole and his five men had reached the devastated area. He was surprised to find some survivors.

Resigned and beat the nineteen men slept on the bare ground among the squished remains of their comrades. 

In the morning one of the springs had broken through the compacted ground filling the depression left by a giant ass with water. The rill itself was clear and the fresh water stilled their thirst. But the lake filled with a hellish, reddish brown sewage containing the remains of countless pulped bodies. The horror drew the men away. 

They returned to the car that sat where Cole had left it. However it had been a close call as one third of the trench the giantess had dug with her finger was gone, sunk in the depth of a footprint she had left on her way back to the desert. The concussion caused by the close impact had cracked both axles and crushed the wheels of the car. It was unusable. But at least one of the leaking batteries lasted long enough to talk to the ship. A rescue party would be sent into the desert towards them. 

Demoralised and often sobbing the men walked into the desert towards the wreck of their ship, their hope for survival squashed beneath a giant ass.


***


For a few hours Cole thought that he had been freed from his giantess fantasies. But as they made their way back to the ship he couldn't help but look over at the giant footprints she had left behind. The footprints were relatively close to the path they had to take. Some footfalls were quite close, only a few hundred feet away, a few were distant but never more than half a mile. Cole would've tried to find another way back to the ship but he knew that they needed to be found by the search party. They had no water and his thirst told him that he had to bear the threatening proximity of these footprints.

One by one they passed the deep depressions that showed them their insignificance.  It took them more than half an hour to cover the distance between each imprint. The giantess just took a step to cover the distance. Hardly a second to travel that far. And when they reached some rougher terrain they got even slower while the giantess had just crushed the landscape under her shoes. To her it meant no obstacle.

With the impressive display of her power left behind so casually in the form of mighty footprints Cole couldn't help but adore her. His fantasy came over him again but this time the pictures in his head were not pure fantasy but the truth he had lived through just one day ago.

They tried to sleep that night. But they couldn't. So they marched on. Desperate and exhausted after what they had been through.

In the morning they crossed the ridge and saw that her footprints joined the trail she had left some days before. She had gone back to where she had come from.

The heat made them crazy with thirst as they stumbled forward in the heat of  the desert. The thought that the giantess might have stepped on the rescue party went from mouth to mouth. They were much to exhausted to realize that the giantess had never been close to them. They were completely surprised to be found by them in the afternoon.


*


Darkness fell for the second time. Silence. The hut was almost empty. Only a few things strewn about. The pain and exhaustion subsided slowly. But now the thoughts returned. Thoughts about what happened on the clearing. How was this possible? How could this have happened?

She turned around and looked at her ass. The tiny, red smears were gone. Wiped off by her hand and the fur she slept on. They had also disappeared from the wooden soles of her shoes. Quickly ground away by the dust of her path. But she remembered. There had been tiny things in the jungle. Tiny things that had built something. Tiny things that used metal.

Those women of the black tribe ate tiny things. They trapped them and ate as much as they found as a snack. She and her sister had never cared about it. When they scraped the tiny things from the ground they swept up dirt with them and no Bozoomba wanted to eat dirt. That's why she and her sister never bothered to cross the unmarked border between the mossy land of the black Cistahs and the wide pasture of Bozoomba.

Of course there were also tiny things living among the grass of the wide plains. In some places the thin moss grew among the blades of grass. For the Bozoomba it marked badlands where the grass was to thin to feed their sheep. Mossed land, as they called it, was untouched for years because it took years for the green moss to grow but it dissolved in a blink of an eye if it got stepped on. The tiny creatures could only be found in or about mossed land. When she had been a child she had once sat upon a place of mossed land because she thought it would maybe feel softer than the ground normally did. Countless red spots had covered her ass cheeks when she got up and she had never done this again. She had feared the microscopic things could get into her pussy and die in there.

Since those days she had worn her wooden shoes whenever she had been outside. She had learned to ignore the insignificant things and never cared about how many of them had squished underneath her shoes. The day before yesterday had changed this. At least a little. She still didn't like the idea of tiny things on her ass and about her pussy and in a way she was glad that it seemed as if she squished all of them. But then there was the metal and it kept her thoughts occupied.

Those tiny things knew metal. It was a different kind of metal, some she had never seen. So the tiny things hadn't stolen it from the Bozoomba but made it themselves. And that meant that those tiny things were intelligent.

Some Bozoomba had carefully watched the tiny things. The stories of her people told that the tiny things were just dumb little animals. The rare occasions when she got to notice one of them had proved that. Until what she saw close to the jungle, of course. Had the tiny things changed? Or was there a different kind of tiny things? Maybe there were some tiny things that were sapient?

The thought captured her. To things that tiny the floor of her hut was like a landscape. The thin patch of grass next to the door was a jungle. Maybe a jungle that held their village? Tiny huts, so small she never recognized them as huts but thought of them as some pieces of dirt dried parts of the moss. She turned on her fur to look at it and in her mind she drew a picture of a little community, surrounded by the desert that was the floor of her hut. A dozen tiny huts hidden among the tall leaves of grass.

A shadow fell on the village. Then, half a second later, it was buried beneath the flat, wooden platform sole of a sandal. The foot inside the sandal splayed under the weight, straining the broad single toe strap. The toes spread when the heel lifted from the sole. Finally the wooden sole lifted and slapped back against the heel of the foot. Only a few crinkled leaves of grass were left, trodden into the dirt.

Surprised and a little upset she looked up at her older sister. She needed a second to discard her fantasy about the tiny village.

"Hey, Bantalya, I'll just take a walk along the border. I don't like the idea of a few Cistahs coming back for revenge or something."

"But Dihura, I don't like to be left alone now."

"Hush, don't worry, I'll be back within an hour."

With that her sister left. Batalya's eyes wandered back to what was left of the grass. For a moment she felt sad and worried. But then she discarded these thoughts. No one would built a village so close to them. Dihura had well demonstrated that tiny things would soon be trampled underfoot when they lived close to them. If these things were really more than dumb animals they would keep away from them. With that thought Batalya stretched herself on her fur and tried to get some sleep. The thoughts about the tiny things still occupied her but soon got unreal as she drifted off into strange dreams.


*


Of course there was no village inside the hut and the giant Bantalya was right about it. But she was wrong about tiny things keeping away from her and her sister. As it got quite within in the hut, at least as quite as it would get with a two mile tall being breathing regularly, some movement stirred at the lower edge of one of the wooden mules that sat on the ground next to the foot end of the giant fur. The Lieutenant was covered with bruises and groaned as he jumped down from the lower edge of the wooden sole. After a few shouts his only comrade, Wilson, jumped clumsily from the hole he had hidden in. Wilson didn't look much better than his Lieutenant. But they both looked much better than the other man who had joined them. Wilson believed it had been a man called Shoemaker but he wasn't sure and there wasn't much left of him that could be recognized. Instead of a pore in the giant wood he had chosen a crack to hide in. The crack had deformed under the pressure and squished the poor man into a pulp. They decided not to search through the bloody pulp to find his nameplate. 

In the morning they had woken up from unconsciousness. The impacts of the giantess' footwear had been unbearable and quickly knocked them out. Looking around they had soon found the remains of their comrade. And after they had learned that the giantess was staying at home after her experience they choose to climb back into the shoe and try to find some more rest. After all this shoe was about the only place where they couldn't be stepped on.

Now, after some hours of rest, the men started to survey their surroundings. The Lieutenant had hoped that the giantess would carry them to her home. He had suspected that it would be a primitive hut of giant scale. However he had not thought far enough to realize that the floor of such a hut would represent a huge desert maybe not without food but sure without water and the omnipresent danger of getting underfoot.

Their thirst lead their actions. Their only chance for water was the little patch of giant grass that grew close to the entrance. Three and a half miles for them. Without much choice they started to follow the fur that had the sleeping giantess resting upon it. Her naked form towered like a mountain range above them while they made their way down below, following every curve of the fur. It lengthened their march to about four miles and it was way in the afternoon when they finally reached the giant leaves of grass.

The grass was about 150 foot tall to them and the leaves were between 10 and 15 foot wide. However they grew from barren ground. No water in sight. The men got worried. Half an hour later they gave up their tries to rip up one of the leaves to get to it's juices. The giant grass was too hard form them to tear it open with their bare hands or even with a sharp stone. They had no other tools.

Angered Wilson cried out and kicked the thick, green stem next to him. As an answer the ground shook under them and they heard a rumble. Quickly they turned around to see the giantess look at them.

"Oh my god, Lieutenant, she heard us!"

"Keep quiet Wilson, she can't! She's much too big to hear us and won't be able to see us from that distance. Look! Her eyes are more than half a mile away from us."

Still the giantess kept staring at them or at least at the patch of grass they were in. The men stared back, unsure if they had been noticed.

That changed when they felt the ground shake beneath them, again. They turned around in fear. Another giantess! Naked as well. A little different in stature. Not that big breasted. The hair a little darker and a little longer. Her skin a little more tanned. Clearly her sister. But after those realisations their eyes quickly found her advancing feet that stuck in another kind of wooden sandals. Flat platform soles, about two hundred foot thick and a single, broad strap of brown leather. Her toes dusty from the dirt she stirred up with each step. That was what they saw before the shadow fell upon them and one of her feet rose over them. They had time for a last cry. Then it thundered down. Their bloody remains mixed up with the juice that poured out of a mangled leave of grass.


*


Bantalya woke up from stirred dreams. She felt that it was close to dawn. For a few minutes she lay awake, unsure about what she should do. Then she made her decision and got up. Her feet slid into her mules and with careful steps she left the hut. Sneaking up to her sister's hut she took her sister's bow and pulled a few arrows from the quiver. 

Beautiful shades of blue coloured the eastern horizon as she left the huts behind. Silently she walked towards the bad lands that separated their land from the moss-jungle. She knew the way, she had often patrolled the border. When the blue had reached the western horizon and the eastern sky turned turquoise, red and golden, she was there. She looked around a  little frightened. She was on enemy territory. Carefully she trod into her old footprints as she entered the jungle. Cautiously she stepped forward until she found the place where the vicious fight had destroyed the jungle. And there she saw it. Reflecting the turquoise light from the brightening sky the little piece of metal gleamed on the otherwise dark ground. As she carefully tried to pry it from the flattened ground with her fingernail it bent and rolled up. But she could finally lift it on the underside of her fingernail. With great care she deposited it in the palm of her other hand.

Curious she examined the ground but found nothing else that could be of any interest. No metal. Just the tiny, red splotches that started to become visible in the brightness of dawn. Standing up she turned around and left the jungle. Carefully she trod into her old footprints and doing so she noted another gleam of metal. So close to her right foot that it was almost hidden beneath the overhang of her big toe sat the tiny metal insect that had lead her into the jungle with it's slow movements. Squatting down she found it easier to lift because it had barely escaped being flattened by the wooden sole of her mule. It tumbled from her upturned fingernail into the palm of her hand right next to the crumpled metal plate.

As she rose from the ground she looked back, a little worried about the Cistah who might sneak up on her again. She was glad to be alone and unnoticed by the Cistahs. She noted something else, however. Her footprints that lead into the jungle and the ones she had left leaving it followed the line from the clearing to the place where she had first seen the metal insect. When she had left the place, beaten and in pain, she had just returned on her old path. 

She was calm now and her curiosity rose. Where had the moving thing come from? And as she looked into the direction where it had come from she saw a tiny, red light flashing on the ground in a little distance. The clear morning air revealed a round shape on the ground that she had never noticed in the hazy glare of the day. 

With long, confident strides she walked towards the tiny shape.


*


It was a moment of terror and panic when the stranded space travellers were torn from their dreams by the earth shattering thuds of advancing giantess-steps. For most of them it was the first giantess they really saw. And for some it was the only giantess they ever would see.

A few never had a chance to see her. Sand and Stones fell from the roof of their dens before the heavy concussions of her last two steps shattered the support beams. The little cavities collapsed, burying the men unlucky men under heaps of rocks and sand. And as the giantess finally stopped close to the wreck her she casually rested her left foot upon a dozen of their makeshift homes. The tiny inhabitants died quickly as the little hollows were crushed as the ground was compacted under the terrifying weight.

The advance of the giantess had been so quick that most of the men were still in their little dens when she stopped above the shipwreck. But two seconds later the ground around her feet and the shipwreck was teeming with horrified men. Some ran about madly, others stared in shock at one or the other body part of the giantess and only a few tried to dig into the hollows that indicated a collapsed den.

Then a deep rumble from the compressed ground underneath her feet indicated another movement of the giantess and everyone looked up at her in fear.


*


Bantalya looked curious at the metal sphere at her feet. The little ball was about as wide as her foot. She could've easily covered it with her toes and the ball of her foot. As she watched it for a few seconds she noticed that the ground suddenly scurried with tiny dots. They moved around the metal ball and also around the soles of her feet. She had found what she had been looking for. But it was hard to see them while she was standing, so she just squatted down on her heels for a closer view. As she did so, the nervous movement subsided. Bantalya guessed that the metal ball was their nest and that they had maybe swarmed out to defend it. Now they had obviously realized that there was no defence they could bring up against a woman.

But even now the tiny things were too small to resemble anything but moving specks. The metal ball however revealed some detail. She could easily see that its surface was covered with tiny, regular structures. It had been made by sentient beings. And as she kept staring at it she suspected that the beings who had built this were much more skilled in working with metal than the Bozoomba could ever be. She was mesmerized.

She kept staring for more than a minute. Then she remembered the metal things she still held in the open palm of her left hand. Looking at the ground around her she found herself swarmed with tiny things. There was no place were she could put down the little things.

"Shh-shh!", she made and used her free hand to shoo the tiny things away from a spot close to her left foot. The spot cleared quickly but it didn't occur to her that the tiny things had not moved on their own but had been crudely blown away by the gust she had created with her hand.

The cleared spot was large enough however and as she lowered her left hand towards it, most of the tiny things scrambled away even further. Carefully Bantalya tilted her hand until the metal insect tumbled onto the upturned fingernail of her right index finger. Two seconds later it slid into the dust close to her left foot. She repeated the procedure with the thin, crumpled metal plate. Then she put her hands on her knees and watched.

Hesitantly two of the tiny beings moved towards the little objects she had dropped. They were slow. Very slow. It took them more than a minute to reach the metal insect. But then she saw a few of them moving faster towards it. Obviously they had been called by the first two. The new group was moving close together so it was hard to count them. She guessed they were five. The second group needed thirty seconds to cover the distance. Maybe, Bantalya thought, they just weren't able to move faster than that. She felt that they were unbelievably weak.

Suddenly, just before the newcomers arrived at the metal insect, the tiny things stopped. Bantalya needed a few seconds to register that they had obviously been scared by some movement of her toes. She had been sitting motionless for a few minutes now and eased her foot with a little toe wriggling. The casual motion, almost unbeknownst to her, had scared the tinies.

"Have no fear", she said in a quiet voice. But she easily saw how every dot twitched in fear at the sound. However her words entrusted them to move on and when they reached the metal insect Bantalya saw that they moved to one side of it. Obviously they pushed against it because the thing slid a little bit across the dusty ground. Again and again they did that, until Bantalya could guess that they were trying to turn it over.

"Stand back", she said, having pity with them. Their movements stopped imidiately but they obviously didn't understand. "Shh", she made again and waved her hand, but this time with her fingers high above them in a safe distance. After that they complied and moved away from the thing. Bantalya didn't wait long. As they had moved back for about half the width of her index finger she reached down and with a carefull push by the edge of her fingernail she upturned the tiny thing.

"There!", she announced, withdrawing her hand and the tiny things moved back to the metal insect. Again they pushed but this time it moved across the dust, leaving a thin trail. She realized that it was some kind of a vehicle. They pushed it across the ground.

Contently she watched them as they moved it away from her towards the metal sphere. Another movement of her toes made the tinies hesitate but this time she didn't comment on it. Bantalya had to think.

There was no doubt, she realized. These tiny things were intelligent beings. They had metal and used it to build tiny things. Large things relative to them. Even huge. The Bozoomba couldn't think of building something as huge relative to them as the ball the tiny things lived in. Maybe they had wanted to build another nest in the jungle. Then she corrected herself. No nest of animals. It was something like a village in one huge ball, she realized. All this left no doubt, they were intelligent and they were different from the usual tiny things that lived at her feet and usually died unnoticed beneath them. Back at the moss jungle the Cistahs would eat them. She doubted that any Cistah was aware of their existence. To them the tiny things were just a snack.

Again sympathy and pity for them welled up inside of her. They were so tiny, weak and helpless. What could they do if a Cistah came und crushed their metal-ball-village to shoo them out and finally eat them? 

These tinies lived much to close to the moss jungle. And now the trail of her footsteps led here. The Cistah who had defeated her would return today or tomorrow and could be curious enough to follow her footprints. It would be the end for those tiny beings.

With another wriggle of her toes she noticed that she started to get uncomfortable in her squatting position. Unmindful she stood up and was a little surprised to see the sun rising above the horizon. Her blonde hair shone in the golden morning light. Looking back down she saw the tiny things flee from the metal insect. The other tiny specks moved away from her feet. They were in panic again.

"Of course," she thought, "I were in panic too if something that big suddenly raised to full height."

"Quiet!", she tried to calm them but without much success. She wasn't aware of the full impact she had on the tiny beings. With a sigh she made two steps backward, being careful not to tread on any of the tiny things. But they swarmed only around the silver ball.

Then she got down on her knees and leaned carefully forward. Using her elbows for support her head was close to the metal ball. Slowly she stretched her legs and lowered her belly, hoping for the tiny things to comprehend what she was going to do.

And they did. In panic they moved out of the way. They fled from the ground beneath her. The few who tried to stop her, waving her arms and shouting, remained unnoticed and gave up their efforts as her belly lowered thunderously. 

Bantalya gave them enough time to flee and when she was finally sure everyone had cleared the area she lay down in full. But as her huge breasts had obscured her view she had failed to notice a few stragglers whose death cries were squelched beneath her upper belly. Then her mountainous breasts settled down and flattened a huge number of their caves and any survivors who had been entombed in their dens. 

The others stood in shock or were still running in panic. Bantalya however was unaware of the mayhem she caused and took their fear for a natural reaction to her overwhelming size. She gave them time to calm down and meanwhile tried to watch them more closesly. With another movement she rested her chin on her hands and eyed the metal ball.

Upon close inspection she found that the metal ball was not only of great workmanship but also broken. It's lower part was not buried in the sand but cracked and caved in like an eggshell. It looked as if the ball had been dropped into the dust. She didn't understand how this was possible but she realized that the home of the tinies was damaged and that maybe a lot of them had died in the event.

By then the sunlight had reached the metal ball and Bantalya was distracted by a flashing light. As she looked at it, the flashing stopped and she saw one of the tinies. As she looked at it, it started to come closer. She felt how brave this tiny was to come closer to her while she watched it. Soon she noticed that her breathing hit it like a storm and she moved her hand slightly to cover her nose. After she did that it moved a little faster. When it got really close to her chin she could finally see more of the tiny thing. And she was more than surprised. It was a little human. A tiny version of herself. It was walking on two legs, had two arms and a head. As it turned a little to the side to walk around a grain of sand she squinted and noticed that it had no breasts and was obviously a male.

She was not just mesmerized but bewildered. A tiny man was walking up to her. He was sure brave to do it but she had no intent to harm him in any way. His body was blue. His face was pale like a Bozoomba's and his hair black like a Cistah's. Carefully she lowered her upturned index finger in front of him and waited. The brave man stared at her finger for almost one minute until he found enough courage to climb unto the underside of her fingernail. A twitch of her muscles made him stagger and fall down. At first she thought she had hurt him but he turned on his back and lay spread eagled on her fingernail, waiting what would happen. 

Slowly and as careful as possible Bantalya bent her finger a little until her fingernail was sloped towards her fingertip. Then she lifted her finger slowly towards her left eye, being careful to move around her nose where her breath could've blown him away.

Now, as close to her eye as she could focus, she saw him shiver in fear. She couldn't tell what look he had on his face but she was sure that he felt close to death. On one of his arms the blue colour had gone and she saw pale skin. His body was covered in some blue material and it had been torn from his arm. Maybe it had been painful. The man suffered and she decided to release him. Slowly she closed her eyelid to give some kind of an ensuring signal. Then she lowered him back to the ground. Turning her finger a little he slid from her fingernail but no sooner than when he clung frightfully to the rough edge of her fingernail she noticed that she had misjudged the height from which she had planned to drop him. Quickly, but not too quick she lowered her finger even further before he decided to release his grip. 

Worried Bantalya watched him. It took a few seconds until he got up. Then he started to run. At first Bantalya thought he was fleeing in panic. But when he moved out of the shadow of her hand she learned that she was wrong. The flashing light was back and she got the idea that he was reflecting the sunlight into her face. He was indeed trying to communicate with her.

If course he couldn't do much more than tell her that he was standing there. Maybe he was reassuring her that he was still all right after the fall. She smiled at him. Who would have ever thought that there were tiny men among the tiny things?

That thought brought the Cistah back to her mind. Those guys were in danger of being eaten and she felt enough pity for them to save them from such a gruesome death.

With a determined look at her face she raised her hand and pointed at the tiny man. Then pointed at the ship.

The reflection flickered back at her but he didn't move. Again she repeated the gesture and made a little "Shhh"-sound like she had made when she shooed them away. Still he didn't move.

Thinking a moment she pointed and one of her footprints. Then at the trail of footprints she had left on her way to them. Then she pointed at him and made a motion like scrapping  him from the ground with her fingernail and stuck out her tongue as if she was licking off her finger but without really touching it. She saw him stagger back a little, obviously too nervous to make some flashes. Again she pointed into the direction of the jungle. Then she moved her hand over the metal ball as if to grab it and then she pointed at him and moved her finger towards the ball and she repeated this with some other tinies. 

She sighed as she saw that he didn't understand a word. She tried to look pleadingly but wasn't sure if he could discern the look on her huge face. 

She closed her eyes to think of a different way to tell him what danger awaited him. But when she opened her eyes she saw another tiny man running up to him. Obviously he was gesturing and then a long flash of light answered her.

Bantalya couldn't believe it. The tiny men moved slowly to the metal ball. Some of them stayed behind, obviously occupied with something. 

Her tiny visitor still stood close to her hand. Still curious and a little impatient she offered her finger again. But this time he stepped back and made two flashes. Two flashed obviously meant no and Bantalya was kind enough to accept it though she felt that he lacked some respect to someone who could wipe out his existence by dropping just one of her eyelashes upon him. After a few seconds she impatiently prodded the ground with her fingernail. Again he flashed two times and made a movement with his tiny arms. Then another man came running towards him, carrying something. He handed it to her visitor. Then he turned towards her finger. Bantalya was immediately calmed. Again she offered her fingernail and he climbed up. He lay on his back and she lifted him to her eye. When her finger hovered close to her eye he sat up and did something with the thing he had gotten. And then Bantalya heard something. Her eyes widened. It was just a little noise but she guessed that the tiny men had indeed tried to speak to her. But the sound was too soft. So she moved her finger again. Carefully she navigated her finger to avoid brushing him off with her hair until she almost inserted her fingernail into her ear canal.

"Markol!" made the tiny voice. And after a little while he repeated "Markol!".

Carefully she moved her finger back until she could see him again. He gestured on her fingernail and pointed at himself.

"Markol", she whispered and nodded slowly. "Bantalya", she said and a tiny noise answered that might've resembled her name if it had been a little louder.

Bantalya was too flustered to do anything else now. She slowly shook her head and delivered Markol to a place close to the metal ball. This time she was careful enough and he didn't move before her fingernail hat securely settled on the ground. He answered with a single flash and she removed her finger.


*


Sergeant Marc Cole couldn't believe what was about to happen, still he commanded the men to move into the ship.  Only about one hundred were left. No officers were left. The Chief was buried in one of the destroyed dens, maybe still alive but possibly already crushed and compacted into sandstone somewhere under the giantess. The first officer had to be considered a smear under her left breast. They would learn no sooner than when she would lift her boobs from the ground. 

The men started to run. A few hesitated to leave the collapsed dens with their helpless comrades behind but Cole ordered a few men to force them into the ship. He felt that he had no choice. He knew they were lucky to be able to tell the incredibly huge giantess as much as yes or no. Looking up at her face he had some difficulties to read her expression as her face was too overwhelmingly large. Looking at her mouth he guessed that she somehow looked worried.

The men were running. Some cursing, some shivering with fear. They climbed into the shipwreck, one by one.


*


Bantalya watched the slow progress of the tiny men. Thinking about the Cistah, she was getting impatient. It the black woman found her and them she had a big problem. She had the bow, but if she shot a Cistah it could cause a war. But if the Cistah attacked her the tiny men could easily be wiped out during the fight. She had a vague guess about how many of them lost her life when she had fallen on their settlement in the moss jungle. 

She took a deep breath to calm herself. And doing so she noticed the smell. She smelled them. Men. They smelled male. Male, with a mixture of fear, exertion and excitement. Her eyes widened and she looked at the tiny speck that was Markol.

The last tiny men went into the silver ball and Bantalya took another deep breath, enjoying the interesting fragrance. Her eyes fixed on Markol. Slowly she lifted her head, pushing herself up on her elbows. Absentmindedly she enjoyed the sensation of her hard nipples brushing over the dusty ground. Fixed on the tiny man she was continuously dragging her breasts to and fro over the ground. But she still knew what she wanted from them and nodding at Markol she pointed at the metal ball.

Two flashes told her 'no'!

Looking across the landscape into the direction of the jungle she saw no one. She sighed and waited for a few seconds. Then she pointed again. Another two flashes.

She was running out of patience. She blew at him. Softly. A little bit of dust rose and Markol rolled across the ground towards the ball. She gave him a few seconds to get up but as she watched him running into the ball she had a hard fight to keep herself from blowing him over, again. Watching him through half closed lids she poked little holes into the ground with her rock hard nipples.

As soon as he had disappeared inside of their strange home she prepared to get up. She was very excited. But as she was just about to push herself up she suddenly froze. 

It began to dawn on her that she had just punished him for giving his fellows enough time to find a proper place inside the ball. And she guessed that he would need this time, too. 

She adored his brave leadership, giving the men time to get into a save place inside of the damaged ball. Maybe her movements would hinder him. 

She waited. Not very calm, but she waited, counting ten times to ten. Then, finally she got up on her knees and bent over the metal ball. 

From her experience with the tiny box she knew that it was soft and fragile. Reaching for it she grabbed it from above with her right hand, but as she felt the soft metal against her fingers she realised that she couldn't lift it into her other hand that way. Then she used both hands.


*


Eight fingertips pressed into the lower part of the damaged ship. The hull caved in slightly but was strong enough to withstand the mighty forces that lifted the shipwreck from the ground. Creaking, groaning, cracking and rumbling filled the ship as it was lifted about one hundred and fifty foot from the ground. Then the ship swayed violently and the men heard the hull dent in some more and in different spaces. Some cried in fear. Then a powerful acceleration pressed down on them and pushed the air out of their lungs.

Some men where whimpering when it stopped. The groaning of the stressed hull had weakened a little when Cole's voice came over the speakers.

"Calm down men, she has just sat up, lifting us a few hundred foot up. She will soon stand up."

But instead the ship swayed again heavily, creaking and groaning as the giantess' fingers had their way with it. It took only a moment.

"Allright, she has moved us into the palm of her left hand. Get ready for a rough ride, she's about to stand up. Stay..."

Cole couldn't finish the sentence. Another accelleration pressed them brutally into the seats. Heavy concussions rocked the ship and booming noises could be heard. Then the giantess began to walk...


*


When a violent jolt shook the ship before it finally came to rest some twenty minutes later none of the men felt it. Everyone had been knocked out by the rough treatment.

It took fifteen minutes until the first of them regained consciousness. They awoke too booming noises and felt the concussions of giantess footsteps rocking the ship.  In disbelief the few men on the bridge stared at the last monitor.


*


"Bantalya, where have you been?"

Dihura's voice was friendly but worried.

"I was back at the border."

"The border? I saw that you took my bow. You know that if you killed that Cistah this could lead to war!"

"Don't worry my sister,  it wasn't for revenge. I took it just to defend myself."

"Did you cross the border again? Have you been in the jungle?"

"No, Dihura, but I went out to look for something and I feared that the Cistah would cross the border if she had the same thought that I had."

"Bantalya, what are you talking about? What's the story behind this?"

"Alright, Dihura, I will tell you! You know that the Cistahs eat the tiny things as a snack and they want to keep the moss jungle for themselves to harvest them..."

Bantalya explained to her sister Dihura what had happened and what she had found in the jungle.

"Bantalya, you crossed the border, again! But obviously you were at least careful."

"It was necessary!"

"For what? For whom?"

"Stop it, Dihura. I found something important. I found metal!"

"Metal?"

"Yes, metal! But not a nail, a clamp or an arrowhead. It was a tiny, little box, made of a very bright metal and the metal was so thin it was flattened like a leaf, it was even weaker than a leaf."

"The Cistahs have metal? We thought they were to dumb to make some..."

"No, Dihura, that metal didn't belong to the Cistah. She never noticed that it was there. The metal had been made by the tiny things!"

Dihura started to lough. But then stopped. She looked at her younger sister and she knew that her sibling was always good for surprises.

"We have never found a tiny thing that left some metal."

"I know Dihura. And we won't ever find one. Those tiny things are just tiny things and they live from the moss like they always did. What I am talking about are tiny things that are different. They didn't grow metal or something, they made metal. And they made a much finer metal than we make."

"But Bantalya, no animal can build an oven and make metal!"

"No, Dihura, that's what I am telling you. There are tiny things that aren't animals. The kind of tiny things I found in the badlands are..."

Bantalya hesitated. Dihura looked at her in disbelief. They both feared the word, but finally Bantalya whispered "...men."


*


When the first men left the ship about ten minutes later, they stared up in fear at an incredible sight.  They looked up at two incredibly huge pussies, framed by titanic legs. Two giantesses stared down on them. The pheromone laden aroma of two women wafted down on them and they stared up in fear and awe.

"Deehoora", thundered the mighty voice of the giantess Bantalya, but only a few men noticed that she was pointing at the other giantess. The other spacetravellers fell down on their knees, covering their ears and uttering some pleading noises. Her voice was painfully loud.

The giantesses didn't notice their plight and watched them calmly. Then, after a few seconds, another painful word came over them.

"Markol?"

Sergeant Cole  needed a few moments until he figured out that the voice resounding in his ears had called his name. Hastily he turned on one of the last flashlights they had and tried to direct it at the eyes of both giantesses alternatingly.

The giantess who had been called Deehoora made a gasp and uttered a thunderous word of astonishment.

Cole was running towards Bantalya. He figured out that they had to demonstrate their intelligence to the new giantess. He could hardly stop in time when Bantalya brought her upturned index finger down in front of him. They were moving so damned fast and the giant digit crashed into the ground so close to him that a few dirt pebbles hit him. Slowly he climbed the fingernail, careful not to lose the flashlight and the megaphone.

He quickly laid down on his back to endure the strong acceleration forces when she lifted him up to their faces.

Suddenly he found himself staring up at the giant eyes of Deehoora. He shivered in fear but then cringed in pain as another thunderous word came over him with horrendous volume. The gust of her breath blew him over, but luckily towards the skin of the mighty fingertip. He lost the flashlight while he clambered to the megaphone and howled in pain.

A series of words from Bantalya washed like thunder over him, but this time not that painful to his ears. Deehoora's face moved away from him and a single, apologetic word echoed through the vast hut.

Then both giantesses gasped in surprise when Cole made a jump for the lost flashlight. He got it just before Bantalya tilted her fingernail, throwing him back towards her fingertip. 

He hit her skin hard and slumped back down onto the underside of her fingernail in pain. Angered he took the megaphone and yelled a protesting "Ouch!" toward the enormous giantesses.

"Shhh," Bantalya hissed, with an apologetic look. Then Deehoora's face closed in again. Despite the threatening closeness of her huge eyes Cole got up and waved at her. The eyes blinked in response and made some sixty foot long eyelashes woosh through the air.

Startled Cole stepped back towards the fingertip, then he cringed again as a terrific giggle washed over him. The huge face moved away and he saw her putting her hand on her mouth to restrain more laughter. After a few seconds she closed in again and watched him some more. Then he felt the finger that carried him starting to shake. Quickly he laid down again, just in time before the fingertip moved down to deliver him back. 

When Cole stood on solid ground again he looked up at Bantalya. She looked at him and uttered a thunderous whisper. Then she reached behind their ship and Cole turned around in fear of what she might do to it. But she didn't touch the ship. Instead her fingertip crashed into a ground and with a rumble that shook the earth she dragged it towards her, drawing a huge circle into the sand around their ship. It was a huge trench, some fifty foot deep and eighty foot across, surrounded by hills of displaced dirt.

Then she stood and pointed down on them and the circle. Again she said something in a commanding voice. Finally she pointed at her foot and tapped it on the ground close to the circle.

Cole understood. He gulped as he translated her gesture to himself. 'Stay there if you don't want to be stepped on.'

Helpless he fell to the ground when the Deehoora rose, too and both giantesses left the hut, shaking the ground under their mighty feet.


*


The two Bozoomba Girls left the hut and moved over to the hut of Dihura.

"I can't believe what I saw, Bantalya. There are men. Tiny men. They smell like men, they move like men. They even have tiny faces. And they are so... weak... delicate..."

"I saw them fall as I stood. They can't stand when one of us is walking."

"And our voice hurt their ears. They are really pathetic. How can they survive?"

"They must live in a different part of the planet. Somewhere away from the land of the tribes. Maybe they rolled their metal ball to travel towards us."

"If they did, they are crazy. A Cistah would've just stepped on the thing. And if she noticed them she would've just eaten them like the other tiny things."

"Yes, for sure. They hate metal. She would've thought the ball was something our tribe created."

"I'd like to know, why they are here."

"Me too, sister. But I don't think they speak our language."

"Maybe we can teach them to."

"Hm...",  Bantalya made. "You mean I should keep them?"

"Look, their ball is broken. I don't think they can repair it. So where will they go without it?"

"But they are men. You can't keep men like you keep a herd."

"Of course they are, but look how pathetic they are. If they wander about unnoticed they will sooner or later get underfoot and that's it. Keep them instead and maybe they can do things for us. Maybe we'll find out where they come from and where they find this bright kind of metal..."


*


Cole was on a huge, wooden surface. It was rough and bumpy, cut with a giant tool. Level with his eyes but 300 foot away was an eighty foot tall nipple. Cole couldn't see more of Bantalya because he was down on his knees, his head almost touching the floor and only his arms raised pleadingly to the giantess' face. The submissive pose was all but a joke. The men needed water. Desperately. Food was another problem, but water was really urgent.

The thunder of a questioning word washed over him and he raised his head, shaking his arms a little. She repeated the word.

Slowly he got up and pointed at his mouth. Imidiately the giant face came closer. He stumbled back in fear. The thirst was getting him mad.

Shaking his head clear again he held up a cup and made a drinking motion. He didn't know if the giantess could recognize the cup. And cold fear gripped his heart when she leaned back again, showing a puzzled look. With a sob he sunk on his knees again. Just in time before a gasp thundered down on him and hectic movements rocked the wooden surface, knocking him over. With thunderous strides the giantess left the hut.

Half a minute later her steps quaked the ground again as she reappeared with a giant leather tumbler, twice the size of their ship. Stopping in front of the giant piece of a tree trunk that was the makeshift table he was standing on, she dipped her finger into the huge vessel. Then she pulled it out and lowered her finger in front of him. Like a madman he threw himself and the giant digit, slurping the desperately needed water from the crevices of her fingerprint.

Crying with joy he stepped back and the giantess removed her finger only to carry the water over towards the ship. There she stopped, looking helpless with the giant vessel next to the small ship. Squatting down on her heels she dipped her finger into the water and tried to carry a drop of water towards the ship. Of course it fell and splashed down far from the ship, helping no one.

But then a flock of men came out of the ship, waving up at her. And though she couldn't discern their movements as they were mere specks when she saw them from this distance, she knew what to do. Again she wetted her finger and brought it down close to them. The desperate men flocked around her fingertip, obviously drinking the wetness from it. She giggled softly at the strange incident.

When the men let up she repeated it, offering her finger again. Patiently she waited for more men to come. But instead some of the men who had just quenched their thirst went back into the ship. As she removed her finger the others ran wildly about and she got the message. Wetting her finger again she replaced it close to them. Soon the men returned from inside the ship and Bantalya guessed that they were filling small vessels with the wetness from her fingertip. Patiently she waited until the men retreated into the metal ball.

Leaving the water close to the circle she had drawn around the metal ball Bantalya returned to the tiny man she called Markol. Again she sat down on her bed, surrounding the piece of wood with her legs but careful not to touch it.

Leaning closer she saw the speck of a man worshipping her on his knees. She had thought that they had enough water and food inside of the ball, but now she realized that this wasn't the case. Maybe their supplies had been depleted over many days. And at that moment she realized what the jungle camp and the little metal insect had been made for and for the first time she felt sympathy for the tiny men.

With that she started the first lesson of Bozoomba language.


*


It was a hard climb for Brad Berrister to get through the huge trench that the giant Bantalya had dug so casually using her fingertip. When he finally reached the open plain that was the floor of her hut he uttered some confident sigh. With long strides he marched towards the entrance of the hut.

Like a mountain range Bantalya was laying on her bed to his right. Her breath sounding like some distant storm. Only two miles to the giant entrance. He could make it within an hour. Then two hours to get to Deehoora's hut and another hour to get close to his love. Four hours. He would see her waking up when the light of the raising sun shone into her hut. He dreamed of her luscious curves stretching after a restful sleep in the golden morning light. She was so beautiful!

Again he looked at the sleeping Bantalya. Her mighty features could hardly be seen in the darkness. Only the entrance of the hut was lit by the stars. Inside the hut it was completely dark. Bantalya was beautiful, of course, but her sister was so much more. Less girlish, still young and healthy. He adored her. So much woman to love.

He didn't notice but it was sheer luck to walk without an accident for about thirty minutes. After that time he got a little hint to tell him that his frivolous escapade could easily go a little different from what he had planned.

He let out a yelp when one of his strides suddenly found no ground. Waving his arms frantically he fell forward and into a deep hole. He hit the ground about six foot deeper.

Cursing he got up. His knees ached as well has his hands. Luck was still with him. He wasn't injured, only a little roughed up. He had dropped down some kind of a slope. But this couldn't stop him. Looking for the entrance of the hut he kept walking towards it.

Ten minutes later he noticed another slope in front of him, this time rising up so he could see its shadow against the entrance of the hut. Cursing he struggled to climb the steep wall that was about ten feet high. Finally he made it and looked back, angered about the obstacle.

Continuing on his way to the entrance he thought about it and suddenly froze. Looking back he recognized it. It had taken him ten minutes to cross the huge depression and now he realized that it had been merely a footprint left by one of the giantesses. And just at that moment Bantalya stirred in her sleep and turned around.

Brad Berrister shivered in fear. He suddenly had a vision of the titanic woman getting up to leave the hut for a bit of water or just to take a pee during the night. He suddenly noticed where he was walking. He was on the floor of the hut. Close to the entrance. All the things she kept in her hut were placed close to the walls. The ship, the tree trunk, her tools - everything. It was stored there because she needed the clear part of the floor for some different purpose. She needed it to walk on it. The giant area he had just crossed was the space she needed just to put one foot down. A cold shiver ran down his spine. Then he turned around again and ran for the exit. He just wanted to get away from her and find his love where he would be save.


*


Bantalya rarely had to get up during the night to have a pee. But quite often she got thirsty. So it wasn't anything unusual to her to get up and go to the well. The young woman yawned and sat up, scratching an itch on the underside of her left breast. Then she searched with her feet for her sandals. Fumbling about, trying to get her feet into the leather straps she made some displeased groans before she got up. Dihuras platform sandals with the single strap were much easier to wear. One could just slide one's foot in without a care. But she liked the additional height that her own high heeled sandals provided. With those thoughts she stumbled out of the hut, drank some at the well and stumbled back after she looked up at the sky with it's thousands of beautiful stars. Finally, back in the darkness of her hut, she wriggled her feet out of her shoes and laid down to be fast asleep within another minute.


*


Brad was coughing. Totally worn out he was laying on his stomach, trying to get some breath. He had been running to leave the hut as soon as possible, but when he heard the giantess getting up he had run for his life. With crashing noises of the mighty shoes had bulldozed the floor of the hut, until the feet were in. Then the ground had quaked under some testing taps of her feet and finally the heavy concussions of her steps had made him fall. Rolling to a stop on his back a deathcry had escaped his lips when the mighty, dark figure had stepped over him and out of the hut. But his joy about his survival didn't last long. He had just sat up when the giantess returned. Again he yelled in fear for his life and this time his fear was justified. Bantalya lifted her foot over him and stepped down. The unnoticed man saw it coming before a hail of stones and rubble hit him. Not fifty feet from him the eighty foot wide sandal heel smashed into the ground. A dustcloud was blown over him and the avalanche of displaced dirt that was pushed up by the mighty heel buried him from his feet up to his hips.

It was hard to move his aching body out from under the rocks that had piled up on him. Finally he got out. He felt pain everywhere. His clothing was torn and the rocks that hit him had left bleedings scars.

He whimpered as he moved away from the place that could've easily seen his end. He wanted Deehoora to soothe his pain and carry him inside the soft warmth of her bosom.


*


In pain and totally exhausted Brad Berrister had needed more than four hours to reach Deehoora's hut. When he stumbled around the edge of the entrance the sky was slowly turning blue. In the dim light he saw the interior of the hut. To his left was a giant bow and some arrows leaning close to the door. A giant pot, far larger than the Blindspot. A giant axe. Another pot. At the far end of the hut he saw two huge parts of tree trunks. One large enough to serve as a table, the other one a stool. And then, to his right, he noticed her. Spread on the fur that was her bed lay Deehoora. A female mountain range. Her huge body stretched from the far end of the hut close to the entrance. Fear spread in his stomach as he looked at her nearest bodypart. She was laying on her back and only half a mile from him he saw the naked sole of her fifteen hundred foot long barefoot looming over him, its sole like the steep face of a mountain and the toes forming a mighty ridge of five peaks with her second toe as the highest of them.

In the distance her breast mountains heaved with each slow breath she took and obscured her face. Close to her enormous hips he saw her shoes. Simple wooden sandals with a flat platform sole, three hundred foot high, and a single, five hundred foot wide strap of white leather completed the footwear.

He shuddered at the view. Now that her saw her enormous body he felt his own insignificance and the threat she posed to him. Still he loved her and wanted to be close to her. But for the first time he could think clear enough to ask himself how he could make her aware of his existence. He felt that it had been a mistake to come here. Maybe he could make it back to the safety zone Bantalya had drawn around the wreck of the Blindspot. A sudden movement of her toes, just a twitch, but at her size looking to him like a shifting of mountains, terrified him.

But from one moment to the other he forgot the life threatening danger the giantess posed to him as the giantess' movement wafted a pheromone laden gust of foot smell around him. His hardening cock lead the way towards the marvellous mountains of her breasts and he followed it. Step by step, then running.

Passing around the edge of the giant fur he was in euphoria when he left her right knee behind. Soon the view of her breasts was obscured by a three hundred foot high cliff line. The mighty left sandal blocked his path. Its  heel was pushed into the fur which made that way impassable. His only chance was to run around the huge mass of wood that stretched at least fifteen hundred foot to his left.

It hurt his heart to turn away from the giant beauty he longed for and he often looked back as he was running around the wooden cliff. 

He made good progress until he reached the part of the sandal where the mighty leather strap was attached to the wooden sole. And suddenly another smell him. That part of him that was aware of his surroundings smelled leather. But another part of his brain noticed another special aroma. For several months the giantess had worn the sandal and produced literally tons of pheromones with the soles of her feet. The smell had permeated the wood and it had wafted up between her toes and into the leather strap with each step. 

Now a thick foot smell that would've been unbearable was turned into a fragrant aphrodisiac by the dense concentration of pheromones and Berrister was even more intoxicated by them. He stumbled to a halt and looked up at the giant arch of shoe leather above him.

One hundred foot above him he could see the mighty leather strap that was drawn through a wide slot that lead through the wood to the other side of the sandal. High above the sole both ends of the leather strap were skilfully tied together in a thick knot.

Drawn by the smell the seduced man ran towards a spot were the rough and worn off edge of the wooden sole was close to the ground. Panting he started to climb the giant sandal.

The intoxicating smell kept the man climbing. Wood fibres offered handholds and the huge pores in the wooden surface supported his feet. Foot by foot he climbed up, tearing his uniform even more. When he reached the leather strap his hands were bleeding and his trousers were torn up to the hips. Resting on a soft, protruding chunk of leather he removed the remains of his trousers and threw them away. The torn cloth fluttered slowly to the ground. 

The lure of the pheromones kept his rest short. Soon he was climbing the leather strap were it touched the wooden side of the platform sole. The leather was softer to his hands and he made good progress. An hour later he dropped exhausted onto the wide surface of the insole. Panting he fell on his knees, then dropped on his stomach, sniffing joyfully the scent of the giantess. To get rid of the disturbing smell of his own sweat he threw away his tattered shirt. Meanwhile it was short before sunrise and the bright sky illuminated the huge wooden plain that was the insole of her sandal.

Getting to his feet Brad explored the pheromone wonderland he found. He sniffed each mighty toeprint, feeling the sleek surface of wood that had been polished beneath her foot and in total submission he licked the middle of the darkened heel imprint while he looked up at the heaving mountain of her giant breast which he could finally see again from up there.

A thunderous groan and a yawn washed over him, deafening his ears. In fear he looked up and saw the giantess sit up on her fur, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. When she swung up her legs he jumped up in sudden fear. In a painful moment of clarity he noticed that his naked body was not at all standing out from the surrounding colours of the wood. He was just another speck among hundreds of speckles on the wooden surface. With a loud crash and a cacophony of noises her right foot slid into the other sandal and at the same moment her left foot swept over him, throwing a deadly shadow. He yelled in fear as her toes slid over him, filling his last breath with fresh pheromones from the night. For a moment he saw the last bits of bright light shine through the gaps between her toes, then the ball of her foot swept low over him before the gigantic sandal beneath him was rocked by the impact of her toes as she slid them under the leather strap. Tumbling helpless on the rocking sandal he only got a glimpse of the one foot wide creases under her heel. Too quick to feel the unforgiving skin beneath her heel he was squished under Dihura's heel. His body popped open, squirting his pulped remains into the crevices of her footprint, before his mangled skin was smeared and leathered into the wood as her foot slid into a comfortable position. When Dihura got up two seconds later, the already cracked skull that was wedged into a groove of the footprint gave a last crunch and squirted out the brain as a last unnoticed sacrifice.


*


After a few days of learning Bozoomba, Cole  found the time to think about the future of his men and himself. He was loosing men again. Berrister was missing and today one of his usual, lusting stares at Bantalyas humungous tits had shown him, where he or Gustavson had ended his life. On the left side of her left tit was a red smear, huge and gruelsome to Cole, tiny and forever unnoticed by Bantalya who had wiped it away a few minutes later with a casual brush of her hand. The men had obviously tried to climb the huge breast as the giantess had rolled over in her sleep, depositing the Mountain of flesh on the poor worshipper.

Learning her language he was almost constantly jerking off. His small size left her unaware of his actions. But her actions made him think she wanted him to jerk off or to pleasure herself. Was it really by accident that she swept her tits so low over the giant tree trunk he sat on? Or was it on purpose when she often sat up on her knees, stretching herself and presenting her giant cunt to him as it rose over the edge of the trunk?

He hoped for his men that some rescue ship would arrive soon. Maybe they were already there but still searching for the Blindspot?

But what then? Looking across the giant hut he saw Bantalya holding a nap. The woman of his dreams. He never wanted to miss her. Or better her tits, her pussy, her legs, her feet and her giant appearance. Since three days he could really talk to her. Not that he knew enough words to make a real conversation, but since then the amplifier was working and she could hear him without taking him into her ear. Maybe she could even hear him when she was just sitting close to the tree trunk but she pretended to hear him only when she bent over towards him. Obviously another opportunity to present her humungous boobs to her tiny worshipper.

Cole was sure that he didn't want to leave this planet. Or at least he didn't want to leave her which meant just the same.

Some of his men felt similar but most of them were still freightened, almost in a persistent state of panic. They would leave the planet as soon as they could.

Still the Blindspot had discovered a new civilization. A human civilization, he had to admit, despite the size difference.

The question was, what relationship could there be between a world of giants and his own people? What would they trade with a giantess? Producing an earring for her, with sparkling lights, would take a shipyard. And what would she give back? Some table dance? Honey from her Honeypot?

Cole noticed that he would've given a lot for some honey of that huge, young honeypot. Maybe even his life.

Time would tell. Maybe they would soon sell trips to a colony on this planet. The world was full of adventurous people who were stupid enough to watch a two mile tall giantess in her natural habitat...

He would have to talk to her about all this. He wanted her to know where he came from. And maybe he wanted her to know, that he wanted to stay.


*


Two weaks later, when Cole could carry the new amplifier in a backpack, Bantalya's eyes lit up.

"We will have our lessons on the walk then", she decided.

Cole was speechless for a moment. Shocked.

"I have fear," he stumbled in the foreign language. "Fear to fall."

"Don't worry," was her answer. "We can learn much more words that way. You can point and I'll tell you the name."

With that she slammed down her upturned fingernail in front of him, like she always did. But this time she deposited him in the palm of her other hand instead of putting him down on the treetrunk. Two seconds later her swaying boobs came terrifyingly close as she bend down to leave the hut.

It was a rough ride for Cole. He clung to her skin in fear of being blown off to fall to his death. But Bantalya always had her eyes on him while whatever was in her path was carelessly trodden flat beneath her wooden mules. The skin of her hand was soft but very firm. The folds and creases were to big for him to find a comfortable position but he had no choice but to endure it while it lasted.

After ten minutes the giantess stopped and as an even larger shadow fell on Cole he saw for the first time what resembled a tree to the giantess. The wooden colossus stretched his highest branches into the outer atmosphere. Unbelievable, like the whole planet.

Bantalya sat down on the soft ground, at least it was soft for her standards.

"Now you may point at things", Bantalya invited him.

Of Course Cole pointed to the tree.

"Tree", she answered with a slight grin.

Then he pointed up to the branches.

"Branches", Bantalya answered.

"Things on Branches?", Cole asked a question?

"Leafes", she answered, but with a hint of impatience.

"What else do you want to point on?", she asked with a smile he had never seen from her.

He gulped. "I... I...", he stumbled.

"Markol, you may point at anything you can see."

Desperately he looked around for something to point at. But there was nothing but the tree, endless landscape and Bantalya.

When he slowly rose his arm, pointing towards her left breast, he feared for either his life or his dignity. But he hadn't much time for fear as the hand he was standing on made a jolt towards the overwhelmingly huge form of her mountainous boob.

"This is my... boob", her voice thundered softly over him. "You may also call it my tit or my breast. Wanna learn more?"

With that she lowered her hand and moved him under her tit until her giant nipple loomed up over him. Obediently and shivering from excitement he pointed at her nipple.

"My nipple", Bantalya said huskily.

"Areola", she said, when he motioned around the giant nipple.

"Want to climb my cleavage", she suggested?

Without giving him a chance to answer her hand bumped into the skin below her cleavage. The jolt and a sudden tilt of her hand made him tumble from her hand and he yelled in fright as he feared he would be squished between her hand and her stomach by any unintentional movement from her.

As soon as he hit the warm skin, he scrambled up to get out of the gap.  The skin was softer and smoother. But it wasn't easy to climb.

"Hold on!" Her voice reverberated through her ribcage and he was about to fall but managed to grab hold on the thick trunk that was just a fine hair to the giantess.

"I'll make this a little easier for you." The vibrations of her voice felt like children's fists hitting his body. Then he fell or at least he felt like falling as she leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows. When her body came to rest in its new position the impact made him loose his grip. But her bodyscape had turned from a steep face into a slope and he slid just a few foot down.

Now he could stand up on her skin and he did, looking around in awe. First he looked at her face in the distance and seeing her friendly and excited expression he found enough confidence to look at his surroundings. He stood in front of two mountains. Her giant tits. Each tit had rolled to the side and spread somewhat on her soft sloped ribcage. Still they raised 400 foot high over him and their ballooning form created a 150 foot high overhang bevor the firm flesh mountains curved towards her nipple.

Between them was now a 1000 foot long and valley, her huge cleavage. Hesitating he started to walk into the valley, looking a little frightened at the humongous tits. If Bantalya leaned to one side or just used her arms one or the other well tanned mountain would just roll over him and squish his tiny body into a little smear on her chest. He was sure she wouldn't even feel it if she let that happen. But at least now she was aware of him and her eyes watched him excitedly. A deep breath made her breast rise and lifted him along. With a soft rumble both breasts rolled some further apart before they moved back into their old position when she exhaled. He had a vivid imagination of what would happen to a glider parked to close to one of those tit mountains. Crunch!

When he was halfway through cleavage valley, Bantalyas rumbling voice surrounded him.

"Now, which one would you want to climb? Hehe, decisions, decisions..."

Marc Cole looked to his left where her right tit carried a hardening nipple, a fleshy tower, eighty foot high. Since he started to walk up into her cleavage he had wanted to climb her left tit and looking to his right he saw the glorious mountain, still topped by a soft nipple of about 50 foot in height. It looked much more promising. Looking at the slope of her tit he took a shortcut. Instead of walking to the end of her cleavage he turned to his right as he reached the area where her tit lead with a soft slope into her cleavage.

When he reached the first bit of titflesh the giantess breathed in excitedly and the unsuspecting man tumbled helplessly back down into the cleavage as the bodyscape heaved beneath him.

An excited "sorry" rumbled over him as the quaking ground came to rest. The giantess was even more excited than him and as he reached the slope of her boob again he felt the skin getting bumpy beneath him. She was getting goose bumps, almost as high as he was tall. Crawling across the bumps he was glad when her skin softened after a minute.

A few minutes later he stood amazed in front of her giant nipple.  It rose high above him. Behind him was a soft slope towards her collar bone and her neck but in front of him and to his right and his left the breast curved ever more, turning into a steep slope and an overhang where the enormous masses bulged out. Her tit was indeed a mountain and it was as dangerours as it towered majestically above her chest.


*


Bantalya watched patiently as Markol struggled to climb her proud tit. He was nothing but a speck. A tiny dark speck. But a speck who could talk and a speck that she knew to be male. She could smell him, especially now as the exertions of the climb made him sweat. He was so tiny. And her tit was so big. It gave her a chill as he reached her left breast and she saw him struggle with her goose bumps. She did her best to calm herself and allow him to move on. What a delicate being he was. So fragile. Threatened by goose bumps, hurt by the volume of her voice. And now she allowed this insect to climb her tit. She even cared for him, wanted to protect him. She adored his endurance. On his small scale he did something admireable, trusting the powerful being that she was to him and climbing a tit as high as a mountain. And she sure knew that he knew what a tit was. Their women also had tits. She smelled it. He was excited, as well.

When he eventually reached her areola she smiled proudly. She watched him turn around and look at her left eye. Puckering with her heartbeat her nipple rose. Unexpectedly her areole got bumpy and he was knocked over by the buckling skin. She heard his little yelp, amplified by the thing he carried on his back.

Gasping in surprise she watched as he turned around on all fours and stared up at her nipple.

"You're making me hot," she whispered.

"You are so... big...", she heard his thin voice.

"Climb my nipple, please...", she hissed, struggling with herself to keep her body calm.

Without another word he started to climb through the deep wrinkles and crevices of her hardened nipple. It was even harder for him and the amplifier made his gasps audible.

"Come on, you can make it!", she cheered. And he really managed to climb her nipple. Minutes later he dragged himself onto its wide tip.

Panting he lay motionless for a minute until he crawled carefully across the tip of her nipple.

"I can see holes. Where your... I don't know the word.", he sighed.

"My Milk comes from them", she helped him.

Then he crawled a little forward and dropped on his belly.

Bantalya's eyes widened. "Markol, you're not doing what I think you do to my nipple!"

She wanted to sound upset, but instead her voice sounded covetous and she allowed him to continue.

Finally he got up and looked at her. With something between a moan and a sigh she commented his deed.

"I wanna feel you, little man!", she demanded. "Kick my nipple. Try to make yourself noticed!"

He hesitated. But then she watched him exerting himself with mad kicks and stomps.

"I'm not sure, Markol. Please try somewhere else."

One moment later the upturned fingernail of her right index finger bumped into her nipple. Not before he struggled to get onto it she noticed that it was wet.

"I'm sorry, Markol. My finger was naughty, while you were as well...", she excused.

Impatiently she lifted him off her nipple and moved him away from her tit. Her finger travelled south. Sitting up she used her legs to push herself backwards until she could lean back against the trunk of the tree. Then she lowered her finger towards her pussy. With her left hand she spread herself, taking the time to rub some more wetness over her swollen nether lips, sighing passionately. The desperate cries that rose from the amplifier reached her ears but couldn't alarm her enough to stop what she was about to do and with a joyful squeal she commented the tiny sensation she felt on her clit after she tilted her fingernail down towards it.


*


A thick layer of slime softened his fall. The warm, thick mucus clung to him, smearing quickly all over his body. The thunderous sounds of her lust vibrated through him and he felt like sticking his head into the slime to plug his ears with it. Struggling he tried to keep afloat in the thick layer of love juice that literally sucked him in. Gasping for air he fought to keep his mouth clean. The pheromone smell excited his manhood while the rest of his brain fought hard to stay alive. He needed two minutes until he felt some ground under his foot. Her clit was covered by a four foot thick layer of love juice and he finally he found out how to move to find solid ground in form of her clit.

An even louder moan was her answer to this. Looking around himself he found out that he had gone to hell. This really was hell. A giant pussy, spread wide with a gaping vagina at its bottom, wet with slime that carried irresistible pheromones with it. He felt his desire to please this vagina, to pump his semen into it, to dive in and rub his cock against its walls. But his euphoria to make her feel him was battled by the more serious thoughts. His fear of her monstrous size. One twitch of her muscles, unnoticed or even involuntary, could crush his body into paste. Just a small motion from her, caused by her desire for pleasure, would turn him into pulp. Weeks ago he had desired to die for her. Now that it could happen to him in the blink of an eye he feared the desired death. He feared to die with a smile on his face, squished luckily, high on pheromones to deliver a single, lustful moment to her, but then gone forever.

He shouted in fear, as loud as he could. Like a miracle the wet amplifier still worked but he needed another miracle, the giantess registering his plight while she was thrilled with her lust.

When the clit shook under the onslaught of her right index finger delving into her cunt he found the power to shout even louder. But still it wasn't loud enough. In and out probed her finger and her struggled in panic, fearing the moment when her need for pleasure would make her rub her clit and smear him into her love button.

Like mudflow thick slime slid down the length of her labia. Avalanches of steaming, pheromone laden cum. Her giant body rocked beneath him while the thick mucus held him on her clit and he struggled not to drown in it. Her probing finger smeared it all around her pussy. Just too much on the fingers of her left hand, or just an inconsiderate moment, and her pussylips would slide out from under her fingers. The thick outer labia would bulldoze a flood of her lovejuice over her clit and drown him inside if he wasn't smeared between the lips themselves.

A thunderous scream threatened to pop his eardrums. A vicious movement of her right hand forced her finger deep into her pussy and her mighty thighs closed. He struggled as his fear peaked into madness, thinking that this was his last moment. He watched her fingers struggle with her pussylips, and her hand wedged in by the pressure of her ties. But then he was puzzled as he saw her fingers keep their control over her pussylips and her thighs open again.

Something big hit her clit and he slid down with a drop of slime. Coughing he struggled to remain afloat in her mucus.

"Shhhhh....", her mouth blew over him.

"Careful! Stop struggling. You're on my boob again. Let's get you out of the slime.

A warm wetness washed over him. Then again. His struggles to wipe the slime from his mouth got more and more successful. Opening his eyes he saw her finger carrying a drop of warm fluid towards him, washing away more of the slime. It was her saliva. He didn't care.

He heard his sobs from the amplifier. He didn't care. The edge of her fingernail dragged him out of the slime and though he was thankful he didn't care too much.

Eventually he was lying on dry boob-skin, recovering from his near death experience. He had never thought about how wild the orgasm of a real giantess would be. Natasha's orgasms had been - fierce in a lustful way. The orgasms of a wild goddess. But this was even more. The orgasm of a true giantess. Like a force of nature. He could've died.

"Markol, my little man", her voiced thundered," that was a great experience. You made me feel great."

"I..., I...", he tried to speak between gasps, but she wouldn't let him.

"Shhh, Markol. I know. I know you almost died. And I enjoyed it. I almost let you..."

They didn't talk after that. He sobbed a little more, being happy to be alive. After he had enjoyed the warmth of her breast for half an our, he tried to stand up on weak knees.

"Listen to me, Markol!", she thundered in a serious tone.

"I know what's been going on for the last few weeks. I watched a few of your men. Some tried to see Deehoora. Some where attracted to me. I'm sure I noticed only a few. Like the one I squished under my nipple. I know you saw his corpse that morning."

She paused, looking at him, maybe waiting for an answer.

"I enjoyed to squish him. Like I would've enjoyed to squish you as I orgasmed. But... I feel that you are special. So I want you to live."

She paused again. Then her finger came to carry him somewhere. Obediently he climbed aboard and was astonished to be placed on the ground close to her feet.

"Markol, I love you. But I also long for you to sacrifice yourself inside my pussy. This day with you was wonderful so I think your earned yourself the right to life. I won't take your life, at least not on purpose. But after I return you to your home I will never touch you again.

I don't care for the other men. They are insects to me just like they are to Deehoora. So you better keep them inside of your little ball. You awoke my lust. And I know I will please myself with any man I'll find crossing the border. They're attracted to me. I saw it. They will enjoy it up to some point. And they will deliver themselves to me.

I want you to return to your home planet as soon as your people come here to rescue you and the others. You may go. But no one else. After you leave, they are mine! Tell them or don't. If I find that you try to save them, too, I swear I will step on both ships with the very foot you are looking at right now."

And with that she wriggled her mighty toes in a slow, threatening motion, keeping her big toe up to display its bottom that was covered with countless red splotches.

"See that?", she asked mockingly. "I know there are tiny creatures living around this tree. I bet a few of them got plastered by my big toe. So have a good look, you might look like that if you choose to disobey."

With a determined motion she put her big toe down, knocking him of his feet with the force behind it. In fear he watched her monstrous tits sway to and fro as she bend down towards him. Her finger landed softly next to him.

"Climb aboard, Markol. I love you. But I know our love can't withstand our lust. So let's end it this way..."

Broken-hearted he was lost in tears while she walked back. When she entered the hut he wanted to hide his tears from his men but looking at himself, cum smeared and dirty, he knew it was useless. She dropped him in front of the ship and he felt relieved that no one was outside. Turning around and looking up at her he saw tears on her cheeks. What had he done? Why had he taken the mirror? Maybe it would've been better if she had plastered them underfoot like the insects that they were back in the desert. She could've taken the ship as some kind of a silver charm, tying it to her neck and carrying it between her breasts until her boobs would've squashed it flat. Instead he had started this thing, talked to her, loved her and made her heart suffer.

With booming footsteps Bantalya left the hut and he hurried to get into his cabin and clean up.


*


Marc Cole wasn't sure why no one asked him about Bantalya. He was changed, of course. He had lost all hope. They noticed that he didn't talk to her anymore. She brought water and food each day. Sometimes she looked at the ship with a strange expression of sadness and joy on her face. They knew something bad had happened out there.

Men kept disappearing. Cole watched a few of them die. He knew her movements. Sometimes an innocent movement of her foot, sometimes a bored execution when she squished one under her finger. But sometimes she left the hut during the night and in the morning they found one of them missing. He knew the dreamy look in her eyes. She always had it after her rough loveplay had taken another life. She devoured them like food. Food for her lust. Food for her pussy.

Fifteen men disappeared during the next two months. He knew that Bantalya got at least eight. And when he looked into Deehoora's eyes one day, he knew that at least one had made it to her hut. Did the sisters know about each others consumptive desire?

After these two months no one left the ship. It looked like the remaining men had enough willpower to withstand the giantesses and their pheromones.

After a month Bantalya's face got an even stranger look when she watched the ship. Cole feared that her pussy was hungry for another man. He was sure that she had turned into a nymphomaniac. The problem was that she needed to expend a man's live to orgasm. Cole feared what would happen.

But it wasn't Bantalya who made the next step. It was Deehoora and the step she made squashed the man who had guarded the entrance. The ship had been lifted and before he knew it the poor, unnoticed guy had found his fate underfoot, squashed by Deehoora's wooden exercise sandal.

"I want one of you to come out, or I'll just sit on this thing and squash it under my ass!"

With that she moved her palm under the entrance and waited impatiently.

Inside of the badly shaken ship the crew was in fear. But no one could do anything else but trying to hold onto something. 

When they felt their ship hit the ground again they believed this would be their and. Deehoora would sit on them and end their lives in a second.

But instead they heard and felt her leaving steps.

When everyone gathered on the bridge two men were missing...


*


Ron cried for his life, struggling in vain against the motions of her hand as she carried him away in her palm. It had been bad luck. He wanted to play some cards with Jack who was on guard at the entrance. Now he lay in her hand, struggling helpless and crying like mad. Jack was wiped out. He had seen his liveblood squishing out from beneath her shoe. In a skin fold a few foot to his right he saw another man. Possibly Carl Booze who should've guarded the entrance hatch of the ship. The rough trip in her hand that shook with the mighty impacts of Deehoora's steps was short. Barely a minute. After that time the shaking motions stopped as well as the distant impact of her feet. High above them they saw the mountain range of Deehoora's bare breasts. Through her cleavage they saw one of her eyes looking down on them. When the hand started to lift them higher the acceleration force brought them down to their knees and as she made a movement to keep them clear of her jutting boobs they fell on their stomachs, again. 

When they struggled to turn around and get into a sitting position they saw her face in it's enormous entirety looking down on them. It took a few moments for them to take in it's widespread parts and recognize the smile of joy and desire it displayed. Then a sensation of free fall came over them and Carl yelped in fear. The hand shook but remained beneath them and the face remained roughly in the same position. Ron realised that the giantess was getting down, maybe sqatting on her heels. When a series of rough moves hurled him around he guessed she was even sitting on her butt.

When he heard and felt the thunderous impact of her ass he knew he was right. But there wasn't any time to ponder about what she had in mind as immediately after that the palm began to tilt. Instinctively he tried to catch on something to keep from falling. But the whorls of her skin where too slippery for him and he bumped across hundreds of them as he slid down. Suddenly the skin curved away from him and with a deathcry he dropped - to fall onto another slope just half a second later. This slope had much less downward slope but was much smoother. Still he managed to stop his fall simply by spreading his arms and legs, slinding down spread-eagled and trying to hug whatever he had dropped onto until his body came to rest.

Panting he hung there for a few seconds until a rising motion made it quite urgent for him to get his bearings. Raising his head he found himself on a soft, slope. It's tan colour made clear that he was again on skin, somewhere on the giantess' body. Although the skin looked rough on his small perspective he noticed that it was much softer and very smooth compared with that of her palm. It stretched wide in every direction curving into a slope to his right and his left and when he looked behind him, down the slope, he saw what he had feared to see. Like a reddish monument, crafted by a master of erotic art, an enormous, hardened nipple rose as a one hundred foot high peak above a vast, 300 foot wide areola. The titaness had deposited him on one of her breasts. Her breath kept the humongous masses in constant movement.

Standing up, completely clueless but in mortal fear about what was to come, he recognized her hand far to his left. It tilted towards her other breast and he guessed right that Carl was delivered to her left tit at the moment.

A giant chuckle commented a successful delivery but served well to cause an unbearable quake to the men as her boobs shook slightly on her scale. Again Ron fell and tumbled down the slope. He howled in pain when he bumped into the rising edge of the areola. Something dislodged painfully in his right leg. Then he slid into one of the deep crevices at the base of her erect nipple.  Gasping in pain he crawled up the skin that formed the thick fold of mount nipple. After a few seconds he could see across the deep cleavage canyon. A third of a mile away he saw the other nipple and a tiny, struggling figure on the slope of the areola. Taking in the form of the breast he realized that the giantess had leaned back, resting on her elbows, so the breasts presented a much softer slope than when she was sitting or standing upright.

Suddenly a shadow crossed over the distant breast. And in shock he watched her hand and her pointed finger as she poked it into the bulk of her own breast. The breast mountain swayed to and fro as the force of the impact caused giant ripples on its skin. The tiny figure was tumbling down the curved slope into the cleavage, the distance concealing the dangerous swiftness of the fall. When the giant thumb and forefinger tweaked the nipple, pressing it flat and tearing the whole tit up with it, the tiny man-dot fell over the edge onto her sternum at the base of her cleavage. Just when the dot came to rest the nipple was released and the whole boob sagged back. The tit was bulging out and rolled across the tiny spot at its base, hiding it and its possible fate from Ron's view. 

Ron didn't have much time to bemourn that his comrade had just been steamrollered by a mountainous tit. Within a second he saw the finger coming for the tit he sat upon. The ground heaved, knocking him about and finally throwing his body out of the crevice and down into her cleavage. Several times he hit the steep curve of the giant mammary before he smacked face down into her upper stomach. Whatever had snapped out in his leg was now snapped back in, causing much more pain. With a howl of pain he slid down her stomach. A huge, no gigantic movement of the whole body occurred and his helpless body careened across some skin folds, bumping across a hair to be flung up just in time to  cross the dangerous depths of her bellybutton. As he tumbled in flight he got a view of the giantess using both hands to play with her nipples while she still rested on her elbows. With another glimpse he saw her eyes looking straight at him before he hit the ground, tumbled, rotated and finally hit something dark that broke his fall but also his consciousness and maybe even more.


Coming to his Senses Ron returned to a world full of pain. Every part of his body, known or unknown up to this moment, hurt from the fall. Groaning he opened his eyes. A black stem rose from tanned skin in front of him. It was as thick as a signpost and resembled a hair. Looking around he saw more hairs, all black and of the same thickness. They reached up into the blue sky, building a strange forest. Looking back confirmed his fear of his location. He saw the bellybutton, the stomach, the cleavage, the tits and her face with both eyes looking at him while her hands where still busy with her nipples.

Somehow she must've noticed his movement and now she grinned lustfully at him. Then she grabbed her tits and squashed them together, grinding whatever paste might have been left of Carl into nothing between the fat tit-mountains. Then her right hand released the mountain and moved towards him. Too fast to do anything but watch her outstretched index finger came towards him. He thought she would just squash him into her pubes but even before the thought had really formed in his mind the finger pressed down a few hundred foot in front of him. For a moment it lingered there, creating a giant indentation in her skin. And the it slowly started to slide forward...

Fear and panic overpowered his pain and he struggled to his feet, stumbling away from the advancing finger. With crunching noises the fingernail scratched over giant hairs, bending them down and grinding them between two layers of skin. He ran for his life, feeling no pain, only fear. Hairstems smashed into the pubic forest to his right and to his left as the giant finger flattened them. Closer and closer came the grinding sound until suddenly, after half a minute of desperate flight, the skin made a drop that accelerated his steps. A pink cleft opened in front of him. Unable to stop in time he just stumbled into it, losing his footing on some skin folds. With a smack he fell into a humid, slightly soft skin. A deafening moan shook his body and made him cringe in pain. 

When the thundering expression of female lust trailed off another one of his senses alerted him. Smell. 'Only two things in the world smell like fish...' With a groan he pushed away the thought as realisation struck him. He had just run between the upper folds of her labia and with helpless terror he found that she had just shooed him to this place.  The threatening fingertip was gone but before he could turn back the landscape around him shook under another impact. Then the whole area changed in a giant movement as a pink pussyscape suddenly spread and unfolded around him. A heavy thumping from underground shook him from his place and he began to slide downwards across pink, musky skin. Then he hit a wet, pulsating hill of flesh. It was pink and just rose from the ground. It was thirty foot across and enlarging quickly with the pulse of her hearbeat.

'Her clit', he thought, or did he just yell it? His desperate struggle for survival continued as he imagined a wet fingertip that softly caressed a pink nub of flesh. But climbing back up into the pube forest was getting virtually impossible as the giant clit puckered and shook. Another moan vibrated through her body making him loose all concentration as well as his grip. He slid down her clit and in between her labia. Like a giant cave her urethral opening appeared next to him and he got some hold on the damp skin. But it didn't help him much as the dreaded shadow came over him and a mighty fingertip came down on the giant clit. The already retracting loveknob was squashed down and lathered with a thick layer of slimy spit. The quakes of her self pleasuring threw Ron further down. The giant pussyscape was constantly deforming under her antics and Ron suddenly slid into a thick layer of fragrant cream that bubbled up from several openings on the inside of the giant labia. Unable to hold himself on the slippery ground he was washed down her labia by a river of pussyjuice that turned more and more into an avalanche of thick mucus. The smell of her aroused sex invaded his body as he sunk into it. Then the flow carried him down into the pink abyss of her vagina where even more cum had gathered from inside the giantess. The slick walls moved to and fro as Dehoora pleasured herself, abandoning all restraints to keep her tiny lust slave alive. From time to time she thought she felt the struggling lump sliding into her but when he slid from her labia into her opening pussy she lost track of him. Knowing that she was about to drown him anyway, she released her labia and rubbed her pussy with vigor. Caressing her nipples the thought of overwhelming the tiny, helpless man with her lust finally made her cum.

The drowning space traveller was violently jostled about by the careless loveplay.  Sunk in hot lovejuice, struggling to get free and gulping down gallons of it in hope for one last breath of pussy fragrance he fought in vain to stay alive. Opening his eyes wide in the burning slime he suddenly noticed the pinkness around him getting dark. A mighty movement threw his body to one side as the sea of pussyjuice sloshed upward. For a moment he felt being lifted but before he felt any hope of being squirted out the currents changed and he was forced even deeper. Suddenly he could hear the mighty sounds from within her body, a thumping heartbeat and the squishing of lovejuice. And half a second later he felt the pressure. Tons of flesh bore down on him as the enormous walls of her titanic twat enwombed him. His struggling arm got in their way and cracked, once, twice, then dislodged from his shoulder. His cry of pain blew up a little bubble of air in front of his mouth and immediately the supple pussyflesh took in the space offered as he exhaled. But the collapsing walls of her pussy were still not content and with a series of cracks and crunches his ribcage was crushed and his body flattened. He would have howled in pain now but there was no way for him to utter his pain.  While the violent movements of the giantesses self pleasure continued to shake him about his whole existence was a universe of cunt and pain. What little air remained in his bleeding lungs was compressed enough to pump even the last oxygen into his blood and keep him alive even longer. The sighs and heavy breathing of the giantess echoed through his body while her hearbeat quickend and the pussyjuice gurgled. He envied her for the chance to breathe, for her size and her power. He cursed his fate that made him small enough to end as a powerless sex toy for the invincible giantess. As long as he had at least been able to struggle against her he had not felt his utter helplessness against her heedless play. 

To the already dying space traveller the giantess' orgasm was a cruel kind of deliverance from his struggles. He welcomed the sudden quiver around him. For a moment he felt the pressure as what little pussyjuice surrounded him was squirted up. Then he felt the clenching walls of the giant pussy. With a crunch the remaining bones of his body gave in and his tiny body was just squished disdainfully by a spasm of her orgasming cunt. Skin tore open and the pulped insides squirted out before even the last bones were ground to dust between the orgasmic ripples of Deehooras powerful cunt. When finally her finger entered the skin was torn apart between her pussy walls and the whorls of her fingerprint. The little trace of red quickly disappeared in the ocean of churning lovejuice and half a minute later the giantess came to rest with a sigh.


*

Two days later Dick Cole sat in his cabin thinking bad thoughts. It seemed that the love hungry giantesses were about to consume the last men who had survived until now. He knew that Dehoora would return and demand another man-toy only to consume him in a few seconds of love play. This was their end. Maybe they would last another week, maybe two or even three. What difference would it make? He knew that the day was close when one of the giantesses realised that they had consumed every little survivor. She would have a little fun sqashing the remains of the ship flat for good and then they would be forgotten.

As he thought about sending a last message into space, not via hyperspace communication of course, just by old fashioned radio so the signal would drift through space for a few years before it would mix up with the static noise of cosmic radiation.

At that moment the ship was shaken by close footsteps. He didn't mind at first but with the third step coming closer he noticed that whatever giantess was out there was coming for them. Who would loose his life now?

"MARKOL!"

The volume of Bantalya's voice rattled the ship. In fear he jumped up and ran for the hatch without even thinking what he was doing. For the first time he really noticed that he was completely under her control. He was not just under her thump he was even under her little toe. Panting he jumped through the hatch, looking up in fear at Bantalya who had squatted down in front of the ship. Seeing him she suddenly moved and he flinched as she lowered her head towards him. Like two nuclear bombs her boobs hit the ground and flattened under the weight of her upper body. Her breath blew him back and with a deafening voice she spoke to him with such force that the vibrations lifted his body from the ground.

"ANOTHER SHIP-THING HAS LANDED. I KNOW THEY CAME TO RESCUE YOU!" 

She paused. Suddenly he noticed that she was indeed fighting back some tears. After a pause she gulped and continued in a soft voice.

"You know what I feel about you. And you know that you can't please my desires for it would take your life and I can't do that. Until today we had no choice but to live close to each other. That changed with the arrival of the new ship. So you must leave with it."

She paused again, looking sad.

"But as a precondition to let you go I demand that everyone aboard has to stay here. Maybe I will allow a few of them to escape if you don't have enough men left to fly home safely.

I already know your decision. But you still have time to rethink it until the sun touches the horizon. And you better return with a plan."


Those three hours until sunset were the worst in Cole's live. His plan was made up within one hour. The rest of his time he plagued himself with thoughts. Never again he had been filled with so much doubt and for the rest of his life the question remained unanswered what might have been if...

A few minutes before the sun kissed the horizon he left the ship and stood in front of it. It took a few seconds until Bantalya noticed him. Her mountainous shape rose from her bed and the earth heaved violently as she stepped close to him. 

Using the amplifier he explained his plan as good as he could with his poor language skills. Finally she nodded and he turned around to gather his men.

He froze in surprise as he saw all of them standing in front of the wreck. Biting his lip he felt fear in his heart. If the men thought different it could be all over in a second.

"We heard you, Cole!", one of them said with a stern voice. "We're with you."

Hearing his words he felt at least some relief but it suppress the nagging feeling of guilt deep in his heart.

"Any things any one wants to take with him?"

"We got all our stuff!"

"Allright, men, let's move!"

With that he turned around, stumbling back startled by the sight of a pink wall. He needed a moment to recognize her fingertip. Taking a deep breath he marched forward, climbing upon the underside of her fingernail to be lifted. Bantalya waited contently until they were all seated before she raised her finger, giving them one of her terrific rides that resembled the torture that space travellers had to endure centuries ago aboard a chemical rocket.

With a rough landing which was as soft as Bantalya's enormous physique allowed her to give them, they arrived in her palm. They were granted two breathes of relief before the wild ride continued again with vigour. The great view of her bouncing breasts only a hundred meters above them remained unappreciated as they fought the forces of nature Bantalya unleashed simply by walking carefully.

Her careful walk slowed her down and so she needed almost fourty minutes before she got close to their destination. When she saw the little red light the last trace of dark blue disappeared at the western horizon. The night was pitch black.

Carefully she slid her feet from her wooden slides. Looking down at her palm a dim light marked the spot were her tiny passengers rested. She was afraid that her little per Marcol might die. But she didn't care too much about the others. Those were just toys. Enjoyable ones, that is.

The ground was still a little warm from the heat of the day but it was just a short sensation she felt under the soles of her bare feet before it got depressed under her weight. For a short moment a tiny source of light on the ground startled her and she got alarmed. If they got an idea what was coming towards their ship it would all be over before it could've even started. But after a quick decision she took care of the problem. With just a slight derivation of her next step the spot vanished beneath the big toe of her right foot. To be sure she gave her foot a twist before she lifted it from the spot.

She made another two steps before she closed the remaining distance with a little pitter-patter of steps, almost like a samba dancer. Then, with her final step, she just kicked a little dirt towards  the little red light beneath her.

When the men felt the sensation of falling a common moan came from their mouths. "Light's off!", commanded Cole just in time before they saw the red light at the top of the ship.

Then Bantalyas hand hit the ground. Only fifty meters away something big hit her palm, knocking them around as the concussion spread through her skin. They needed a few seconds to get up but after that they ran like rabbits from the hunter towards the finger. Just in time they got on the nail before it tilted and they tumbled towards the skin of her fingertip. Their drop off was just as rough but they bit their tongues allowing only some grunts of pain to be heard as they hit the ground.

Getting up they ran towards the dim, green light beneath the ship. The emergency light that marked the airlock. After a few steps the ground rumbled and groaned and they felt a gust of wind, telling them that Bantalya had removed her hand and straightened up again.

Panting they arrived at the airlock. Cole opened the lid of the dials and started to punch in the emergency override code he fetched from a broken safe aboard the Blindspot. A green light was the result and the door opened.

Twelve men bit their tongue again and the thirteenth just made a startled noise before a fist hit him between the eyes. Before he fell back into the airlock he was grabbed by strong hands and as they dragged them into the lift he was already bound and gagged with his torn uniform.

Leaving the lift on a storage deck he was disposed off in a small compartment filled with life rafts.

Three of them climbed into a manhole that covered a maintenance shaft. Minutes later an alert sounded through the ship.

"All hands: abandon ship, this is not a drill. All hands: abandon ship", came a voice from the speakers and after a moment another voice was heard. "Get the hell out, that meteorite impact disabled the emergency vent for the supercooled helium!"

Hundreds of frightened people left the ship but the man who remained hidden in the storage deck couldn't hear much of it. The ship was large enough to get lost for a week in the dungeons of its entrails.

It took ten minutes for the crew to get out of the ship. "Well trained", Cole commented. He stood at a small terminal to the main computer and watched the numbers. "Damn!", he muttered.

"What's up, Dick?", one of the men muttered.

"One of them's missing! The computer says one of them is still aboard."

"Nah, probably just the guy we surprised in front of the airlock. He couldn't push the button in time."

"Maybe...", Cole mumbled without trusting his own words.

"Come on, Cole! They will know any second, now. Any Helium leakage should've frozen the ship three minutes ago. Go ahead!"

Cole gulped when he typed in a series of numbers he had written on a piece of paper. The computer answered with a beep. For half a seconds red lights flashed in every room and after that the terminal shut down.

"All right, I did it. Get to work, men!"

The men moved towards different lifts to spread across the ship manning the few vital stations. 

Cole took a special elevator. As it came to a halt he punched another series of numbers into a dial. Finally the door opened and with a sigh he walked into the control room.

"Got it", he mumbled. Quickly he strode across the room to one of the less important seats. Sitting down he waited for the main power to come up. It did after a few seconds. His experienced fingers pushed a few buttons. First a screen lit up, showing some bluish darkness. Then the darkness got flooded with light and after the camera had adjusted he saw them. Hundreds of people, mostly men, but also a number of women. They looked up at the floodlight with a puzzled expression, almost like a deer in headlights. With another series of buttons pushed Cole changed the direction of the floodlight. Slowly the beam of light crept higher and higher, revealing what the crew of the Towtrick had probably thought to be a series of meteorite impacts. Switching the image feed onto the large main screen he watched as the shock of realization hit more and more space travellers. For a few seconds they stared up and up and up before the ignition of panic took place simultaneously in two or three places. Two seconds later the whole crew was a mass of helpless creatures frightened out of their minds.

With a grin that contained contentment but also a trace of regret he turned towards the pilot's seat...

A number of stars exploded into his face. Black stars that were embossed on a black surface, forming a pattern he knew somehow. Sitting down to think over it he could hardly ward off another kick that slid him across the polished floorplates.

"Marc! Goddam, you sucker!" 

The words exploded into his ringing head emphasized by something blurry that tasted like blood on his lips.

"You're traitor! Who's paying you for takin' the ship?"

The question was underlined by another kick into his stomach. Through half closed eyes he saw something moving towards him. Then a large shadow sunk onto him and a heavy weight pressed down on his ribcage. His arms got pinned and he struggled with his legs, trying to free himself, but without success. The heavy weight on his chest got even heavier and his breath was forced out of him. He tried to see through his swollen eyes, who was tormenting him but saw nothing but dancing shadows. His struggles weakened from lack of air and just before merciful unconsciousness could overcome him, he was suddenly granted a short breath.

He immediately recognized the aroma. Natasha had often squatted down on him but though he had thought her to she had never exerted her full strength upon him until now. Her knees pinned down his arms and she was crushing his sides with the strength of her thighs while her ass pressed down heavily on his chest. The shock opened his eyes and he saw her angered face.

"Answer me!", she yelled and her fist impacted into his nose. He felt a crack inside of him, one of his ribs, for sure. The big woman was obviously able to crush him. In fear of death his lips moved and tried to whisper an excuse or an explanation but the angered woman wouldn't allow him to breathe.

"Worm! I will jsut crush you!"

Another crack could be heard and a wave of pain made Cole's body shudder. Natasha's face melted away into dancing stars and then darkness.

The darkness ended with another explosion of pain. His shout of pain caused another wave of pain and another shout and the process repeated until he somehow could control himself to breathe shallowly. Becoming fully aware of being able to breathe Cole opened his eyes. The huge shadow was gone.

"Help!", he whispered. But realizing that no help would come he managed to crawl to a seat and pull himself up. Moaning in pain he finally managed to look around, searching for his enemy.

He saw her lifeless on the floor a few metres away. For a moment he feared she was dead but then he saw her breathe. But instead of relief he felt a surge of panic rise inside him. He was too weak to tie her up. He needed help.

"Markol!"

The whole ship reverberated under the onslaught of sound. Startled Cole turned around and pushed some buttons on the panel next to him.

"Bantalya, I'm alright", he groaned. Then he repeated the words in her language. Looking up at the screen he saw the camera still pointing at the betrayed crew. Panic had turned into torture. Some people held their ears while others lay unconscious on the ground. Some twitched as if they were affected by epilepsy. Looking across the scene Cole noticed what had saved his life. One of the landing supports of the ship had left a ten foot long skid mark on the ground. Bantalya had given the ship a small tap, causing Natasha to fall...

Thinking about Natasha he turned around in fright of another attack from the big woman. His heart stopped beating, forming a knot of fear in his chest as he saw that she had her eyes open.

When she started to move his heart decided to beat on but as fast as it could. He struggled to get out of the chair but the pain from his broken rips made it impossible for him to get out of the chair.

But Natasha just got up from the ground, shaking her head clear and looking at him with frightened eyes.

"Who said that?", she asked bewildered.

Still frightened Cole couldn't speak a word.

"P-please answer me", she pleaded.

"Bantalya", he whispered.

"Sh... show...me!"

With shivering fingers Cole operated the camera. Something big appeared on the screen. Pink, curvy, massive. The camera scanned across the landscape of a body. Cole tried to recognize some features without much success. He traced the bodyscape's outline until suddenly some distinctive features appeared on the screen. 

"No...", Natasha whispered. "She can't be that big!"

With that she just sat down on the floor and leaned back against some switch cabinet. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "No!", she snivelled.

"Cole! Goddamn, what happened - Oh no! You really... fiddled... how?"

Five minutes later Natasha was bound to a chair, struggling madly with against the ropes that held her. The Towtrick was slowly rising into the air, keeping a safe distance from the gigantic Bantalya. A number of headlights illuminated the countless space travellers who found themselves left behind by their ship and betrayed to the eyes of a humongous woman by the light. Bantalyas enormous features were hardly visible as she kept out of the light. But suddenly something big rushed into the brightness. For a moment it hovered above them, and just when a few had recognized what it was, the big toe came down on one of the stragglers, squashing him out of existence and leaving a fifteen foot deep depression with the thick whorl-pattern of her footprint and a tiny red splotch on the ground.

In panic any other stragglers returned to the group, understanding the message. Then another movement started, even bigger bodyparts moved, then the whole body squatted down, rumbling and shaking the earth under the necessary shift of weight.

With a booming sound a silver object was brought down two hundred meters away from the little people.

"I N D S P O T" could be read on the silvery wall and the people knew what rested close to them. Still they couldn't understand what they were meant to do. Frightened and perplexed they stood and stared either at the wreck or the giantess. But before Cole could use the ship's external speakers Bantalya took matters in her own hands, or beneath her feet, to use the correct term.

Softly at least by her standards she stepped down close to the tiny people and opposite from the wreck. A gust of wind blew across the desert floor and pushed the tiny people towards the wreck. Tapping her toes impatiently she caused more gales that forced her little toys towards their new makeshift cage and finally the helpless people understood and accepted the inevitable. They entered the wreck and a few seconds after the last one had disappeared inside, the giantess picked up the wreck of the Blindspot.

Without another word she turned around and left the place. After a few steps she paused to slide her feet into her gigantic footwear. Then she turned towards her home. The Towtrick followed her in a respectful distance.


*


Half an hour later the Towtrick rested outside and close to the entrance of Bantalya's hut. When Cole left the ship he stole a glance to the side. For the last time in his life he saw the Blindspot or he rather saw her wreck. During the last minutes the vessel had indeed been nothing but a small vessel to transport some expandable toys. Giantess toys. The upper half of the ship which had been quite intact before was now deformed and showed some deep impressions left by her uncaring fingers. The thick rips that stabilized the hull were bent inward along with the much softer steel plating. Any rooms behind had been pressed flat by the pressure. Her fingerprints were pressed into it, marking the wreck as her property in a strange but impressive way.

Looking forward he gulped. Maybe he should've been used to the view by now but the size difference was just too overwhelming to comfort to it in the least way. Right in front of him rested her big toe.  Opposing a woman of his size he would've said she stood in front of him. A woman of Natasha's size maybe stood above him. He might've stood in front of a giant woman with her foot placed in front of him. But Bantalya's overwhelming size prevented all these comparisons. He stood in front of her big toe and it loomed up in front of him like a cityblock, fifteen stories tall. Far to his right he saw the line of her small toes, building sized as well, like a row of smaller skyscrapers that had leaned to one side. To his left he saw the other big toe. Its enormous proportions hid the smaller toes of her right foot from his view.

The pink wall in front of him, the skin of her left big toe, undulated with the thick pattern of her toe print. Each crease was wide enough to take in a thick tree trunk and the raised part of skin between them was as wide as a table. High above him the tip of her toenail protruded  over the flesh. The white edge of it was as wide as a street and the layer of keratin was about three foot strong. The toe had sunk into the ground under her enormous weight and the displaced earth had welled up next to it, building a mound that reached twice his height and was about thirty foot wide, covered with cracks that constantly changed in size corresponding to the movements she made automatically to keep her balance.

He stood to close to see anything else of her mighty foot. Above the toenail canopy he saw her thighs looming up. Her crotch with the unholy huge cunt, covered behind a canyon-landscape of pussylips under the loose loincloth. Her tummy seemed soft and warm and her remembered that it was. Maybe he could have spend hours sun tanning at lake bellybutton but it wasn't to be. The twin mountains of her breasts looked even more impressive and dangerous from below. Majestically her nipples stood upon them distracting the view from the deep cleavage valley. Through the valley her face looked down on him, sweet features, wild hair, jung and alive and as well big and powerful. In awe and out of respect for her sheer presence he kneeled down in front of her. 

A booming sound made him raise his head and a spray showered the landscape around him. While he was asking himself what it meant he got his answer, seeing another mighty teardrop fall from her other eye. This one hit the ground between her feet like a small bomb.

Her thunderous voice was trembling as she spoke to him, a little speck in front of her enormous toe.

"DARANA MU TEKE", she whispered.

"Goodbye Bantalya", he answered, his amplified voice still thin compared with her whisper.

Swallowing down some tears he got up, turned around and jogged towards the ship he had captured. As soon as he reached the hatch the ground heaved and shuddered as Bantalya turned around and ran back into her hut. Her sobs thundered through the ship as he was transported into the control room. 

Natasha looked at him, accusingly, then with sympathy and finally jealousy. "You tricked us! You stole our ship and you traded us in to be some kind of toys to that giant cunt! Why? Answer me! Did she have bigger tits? Was she good in bed?"  But Cole felt lovesick and couldn't be hurt by the words of his ex. He prepared to leave the planet.

When the Towtrick slowly rose from the ground, another voice vibrated through the ship. Dehoora stood above the ship, looking down at the small silver sphere. For a short moment Cole feared it was all over. She would just pluck the ship out of the sky and squish all hope between her fingers. But then he understood her words.

"THERE ARE WOMEN AMONG THEM. I CAN SMELL IT. WE WILL BREED. TEKE, MARKOL. IT'S BETTER FOR MY SISTER. TEKE." And with that she even waved a goof bye at the ship that just cleared the height of her breasts.

Cole walked over to one of the microphones. "Alright, guys. We made it. Get that guy out of the storage and bring him up here. I don't know if we can return home. I fear we'll be space marauders from now on. Maybe we'll even return some day. We should add the planet to our database. We all know it was heaven and hell down there. But I think it's best described as Planet Underfoot..."