- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I usually have several stories that I'm working on. But sometimes it happens that somehow I don't continue with one of them even if I know how the story should develop. This one is a scene from one of those. I changed a few details to free it from the surrounding story.

A Royal Visit
written by Hedin 2011-2012
The sun almost kissed the horizon ad New York was looking forward a warm evening. The streets were filled with traffic and the people felt good to see the sun after a few days of rain. Not too many people were looking west at the settling sun when it happened. From one moment to another people saw something among the fiery red hue of the sunset. They knew the shape. But they couldn't explain how this was possible. A golden sandal of terrifying size appeared out of nowhere and stepped down thunderously and with no mercy for the multitude of homes that got smashed underneath or around it by the resulting tremor. More and more screams erupted as people got aware of the giant female shape. A giantess had appeared on the horizon.She was wearing a semi transparent dress of delicate golden fabric. The figure hugging thing did little to hide her voluptuous curves and her high heeled sandals were walking with elegant steps of her long legs towards Big Apple.Looking at the long haired blonde beauty people saw a silver tiara in her hair. In one hand she had a bottle of wine and with the other one she carried a glass on a small silver tablet and a table napkin.
*
The princess lazily choose her path among the satellite towns and it didn't take too long until she elegantly walked into an area covered with many buildings that looked like small crystals compared to her huge body.These first high-rise buildings had caught her attention. She couldn't walk any further or the semi-transparent material of her long but all too revealing dress would have damaged the skyscrapers of Hoboken. She cared much less about the many smaller buildings she had flattened to get there. Looking down she marvelled at the tiny buildings. She saw the inhabitants. These people were so small. Naturally subjects. There was no need to subdue them. They already were vermin and she was all powerful and all beauty. Her hardened nipples rubbed against the material of her dress. But she had to keep her countenance in front of them. At least for some more time.Despite watching the sparkling high rise buildings she took no care in anything below her. The princess however watched her shoe coming down on an unknown but interesting and important looking structure. Whatever it was it crunched away in the blink of an eye. Little did she know that she had just stepped on the Meadowlands Stadium – the new stadium of the New York Giants.“Should I take care and preserve these structures? Or is it just useless at my size? I don't think I am willing to go back right now!”, the princess pondered. "Maybe I'll return in the evening when I'm in the mood", she thought and walked away with an ironic smile mixed into her cool, aristocratic expression.“Good”, was her only comment before she moved on.

*
The usual sashaying steps of the princess had slowed down to an amorous gait that allowed her voluptuous breasts to heave and strain her dress in the most alluring way as she passed around New York. With each step her long legs opened the slit of her golden dress so that no one in front of her could miss the view of her crotch. The slit went further and was held open by the enormous expanse of her breasts that hid her face from the view of the many who just got too close. That view was the only remedy of the many people who died underneath or close to her strappy sandals as she walked careless through the outlying towns surrounding big apple.The last reddish rays of sunlight danced on her hair when she reached Fort Lee. Turning towards Union City her walk slowed into a sultry show for the many spectators in Manhattan. The death toll however shot up as her gigantic feet paved their way through the densely populated areas close to the river. The area was packed with family homes. Thirty in a neighbourhood. The almost triangular sole under her toes covered five neighbourhoods and the rounded lip of that sole covered more than half of a sixth one. Each of her steps took out at least 150 houses. The thin tip of the stiletto heel hammered five to seven homes into a deep pit before the sole compressed whole towns into a rock hard imprint. The homes of more than 500 people where annihilated with one of her heedless steps. With the evacuations being almost nonexistent the death toll reached more than half of this though no one ever cared to count.Her third step hit Cliffside Park. Her fourth mercifully just hit North Hudson County Park while the sixth devastated Gutenberg and the seventh crushed into Union City and disposed off the Bank of America. With three more she sauntered through Hoboken and with once again three more she turned towards Manhattan, trampling route 78 with hundreds of fleeing cars and trashing the Holland Tunnel entrance. Each impact of a sandal heel squelched the voices of the screaming mob with it's booming thud before less than a quarter second later the sandal sole silenced them for good by flattening scores of victims, houses, cars and whatever got underfoot.Putting down the tray she pulled the cork from the bottle and filled her glass causing more destruction as she dragged her hair across the ground. Taking the glass she enjoyed the bouquet and watched the skyscrapers of Manhattan. And after a small sip of wine she spoke.
“What a beautiful city you've built for me” she said with a voice that held an enormous authority and had enough volume to be heard in the depths of the garages beneath Manhattans skyscrapers.“You lit it with beautiful colours and I enjoyed the view last night. So I returned to honour your effort.
But let me first introduce myself. I am Princess Antoinette Marie Anastasia, Comtesse de Sauve. And I have come here to rightfully take this colony in possession for my crown.You will now humbly kneel down for me.”After another sip of wine she glanced over all the skyscrapers. With dusk falling they lit up with many lights. Some brilliant white, some colourful."The beauty and elegance you little humans have created can only be appreciated by someone of noble birth”, she announced, sweeping her arm far across the Hudson river as she turned left again. The proud silhouette of her mighty breasts was a sharp contrast against the bright sky and people saw those mountainous forms of femininity jiggle and sway to the rhythm of her steps as she sauntered along the river skyline for a second time. Reaching Union City again she turned to Manhattan for a second time.“And as you all shall praise my visit I will take precaution to cause no undesired destruction.” With these words she pulled a string on her dress and it slid down softly, hugging her curves as it fell down around her feet.Barely able to keep herself from touching her own breasts she sighed and inconspicuously shifted her stance causing her massive breasts to sway softly and grind against each other. The small but enormous movement drew all attention to her heavy breasts and she enjoyed to know it. The few at her feet who cried in vain before they were smeared and pressed deep into the bedrock by her unforgiving weight could be graciously excused by her highness.Looking at the city with thousands of admirers the princess felt her nipples harden. The idea of them looking at her untouchable beauty was delightful and after another moment she also felt her breasts tightening as her feelings made them swell some little bit more.To fight down a small but confusing doubt she took another sip of wine. It filled her with warmth and she liked it. She liked it even more when she felt the fabric of her slip between her nether lips. Wet. And wedged in. The play of her muscles had happened unknowingly and soaked the little thing that covered the last bit of her privacy. The fabric felt uncomfortable as it got wet. And she wouldn't accept that.“Building such a beautiful town you've proven that you all appreciate true beauty. And I will crown your work by letting my own beauty shine all over you tonight.”That said she put the glass on the ground, of course flattening several more neighbourhoods with it. Then she hooked both thumbs under the golden chains that held the last skimpy piece of underwear on her hips and pulled it down.Standing up again she felt her huge breasts sliding back into position. A wave of excitement tingled through her body. She felt voluptuous. Superior to them. And... covetous.“All of you should feel honoured to be my consort for this night, for I have to sate my royal, womanly desires....", she said with a husky voice."Let us celebrate this monumental occasion with a glass of wine and then....”, she said picking up the glass and the napkin," we shall begin." And she comfortably stepped over the Hudson river.
*

The streets of Manhatten were packed with people. People who tried to flee. Those who shoved each other through the streets of Midtown West rarely knew the old name of the area. But when they saw the high heeled sandal rushing towards them they all felt it was Hell's Kitchen.It was the best place to enter Manhattan. The area was full of smaller buildings. Princess Antoinette carefully put her foot down. She didn't count how many of the smaller buildings disappeared beneath the front part of her sandal. Most of them were about as high as the sole of her sandal was thick. She discarded them easily. These structures were just too small to expect any gain from them. The small, outplaced group of about four or six buildings that reached the height of her toes would've qualified. But she just had to sacrifice them. Her foot fit barely into the place. Her heel barely hit the shore while her toes loomed up over the first row of higher buildings.
The word skyscraper would've never occurred to her. She had known that she was big and stepping on tiny family homes was like walking on a carpet with a strange pattern. But now she could see the remaining houses next to her feet. And she could see the clogged roads with their tiny vehicles. And she could see that she couldn't really see people. Just little rivulets of humanity flowing through the thin, tiny streets. It was such a rush! She knew she was evil. But then again she was not. She was a princess and they were just her subjects. The weakest subjects she could imagine. And with them at her feet every movement had inevitable consequences. With these thoughts she brought her left foot into the city. Her right foot twisted a little bit as she turned somewhat to her right when she stepped not quite into the south end of the central park but also on a lot of buildings where it joined the upper east side.
Wriggling her toes she looked at the sea of buildings that rarely topped the height of her big toe. The slim heel of her sandals was twice as high as the highest buildings.Standing comfortably and naked in a lascivious pose over midtown and the southern central park she looked at the midtown area with lustful thoughts."This magnificent city, its fabulous glass towers... I want it all... Inside of me...", she sighed and squatted down on her heels.


*
Unaware and disinterested of all the dramatic and desperate scenes that took place beneath her Princess Antoinette took precautions of the libidinous spree she craved for. Placing the tablet with the glass and the napkin behind her she felt her breasts sliding softly against each other and her arms. She was horny. And she enjoyed how wicked the word sounded in her thoughts. She was a princess.“I am horny”, she moaned across the city with its millions of people and she couldn't believe she had really said that. But she felt gigantic doing it anyway.Reaching down next to the Queensboro Bridge she pointed her thumb and forefinger for a building at the southern side of the bridge. She just shrugged off the two needle thin buildings on the other side of the street as they were shoved aside and disintegrated by her thumb. Feeling the building she'd aimed for she pinched her fingernails together at its base effectively cutting it off its foundation at the cost of three of its lower stories.Lifting it to her face she had a short look at it but her mind was already occupied with the lewd play she was about to start. So she took little time to examine it or the gruesome devastation she had caused by shearing it off the ground. Instead she lowered it softly to the entrée of her décolleté.“Ah, this little sparkling gem is a marvellous charm for my royal bust. Look how beautiful it looks on my tender skin.”, she commented.The building however didn't like the tenderness of her skin nor its sloping form. The outer walls crumbled. Floors compacted their inhabitants as the building sagged loosing much of its integrity. It would've turned to dust slowly but a desirous sigh finished it first. Breathing out the giantess caused her tits to heave and grind against each other. The poor building was caught by the motion and crushed as it got dragged in by the grinding mountains of flesh. The last remainder got shaken off or trickled through her cleavage as she started to pinch and massage her nipples celebrating what she'd done.“A truly fascinating piece of architecture. How many days and hours have you sacrificed for this little wonder to be built? And yet it was nothing more than a feeble little trinket in between my mountainous breasts.”With plenty of interesting buildings around another random building had already been plucked from the cityscape and was now heading for the peak of her left breast. Her hardened nipple however powderized it as she tried to affix it.“Oops. Please accept my apology to gain so little of your palace. You should have foreseen its structural weakness however”, she commented.When she grabbed the next building from the south eastern edge of the Central Park the forbidden fruit of her previous deed got visible. Wetness seeped down between her labia and slackened her inner and outer lips that had been glued together up to this point.“Dear Comtesses and Comtes. I will now have the pleasure to unveil my sovereign vagina. You will have the honour to worship my luscious body.”With a flagrant noise of parting wetness she peeled herself open to receive another donation of pleasure. In a slow, prolonging motion she caressed her clit with the whole building she had taken before. The flat block sized and already swelling nub of pleasure was ground against the skyscraper and the human made structure dissolved turning her love juice into a thick, grey smear. Taking her napkin she tenderly dabbed her clit to clean it.“Delectable”, she commented before she took another building.In her squatting position her vagina remained seductively open and she could elaborately fondle her swelling labia with her current toy. It’s façade rained down like fairy dust as her thick folds battered the once proud building. The structure couldn’t take more than one stroke up and down her pussylips before it disintegrated into a puff of sparkling debris that rained down from a height of 3000 foot.“This palace was a little short lived. Inferior quality”, she told the imaginative noble owner with the real owner indeed receiving the comment while he was falling to his death beneath her naked crotch.Princess Antoinette had already taken an easily available replacement to caress her moistening folds. She just plucked random midtown skyscrapers from the edge of the central park choosing the ones she could easily grab.Glancing at her next toy she saw a dull, greyish shape. “What a boring palace”, she commented and pushed it into the lower end of her cleavage. Her humongous boobs didn’t even budge as the building was crushed against their voluptuous curves.The next building she twisted off its foundations was more to her taste. It's glass facade sparkled in the remaining light of the blue evening sky and it was one of the bigger midtown buildings. Looking at it she imagined the handsome duke who owned this palace of modern times."My you have built yourself a handsome palace! May I invite you as the first guest of my royal banquet? I already opened the wine. Let us open the dinner."With that she lowered the skyscraper. Not into her mouth but towards her nether lips. Her gaping sex had produced a fair amount of slick wetness and the skyscraper slid into the opening with ease. Eager with anticipation but also a little disappointed about it's mere two inch length Princess Antoinette felt it sliding up into her love canal. Giving it one last push with the tip of her index finger it passed beyond the frontier of her outer lips and into the most sacred place.However spending the day craving for the evening activities the libidinous demands of her body momentarily overwhelmed her royal self control. With an eager contraction her vagina appreciated the long awaited attention. The building and its inhabitants however failed to comply - though both parts did their best to do. Thick beams of steel, twenty by twenty inch strong, groaned for a split second then screamed and buckled. People did just the same. They moaned in fear before they screamed and did their best to stem their hands and feet against the pressure. The humongous cunt however mashed all of it with contemptuous ease within a quarter second. Screams were cut short."A well done appetizer. I am glad I choose to receive you first in favour of all the others", she said. "Too bad these tiny morsels don't last any longer. But then again I don't think anyone would mind if I took another bite."With these words she'd already taken another skyscraper and brought it in position in front of her enormous sex. Without much hesitation she inserted it. This time slowly and with soft, lolling movements."Hmmmm…", she moaned. "I can feel your kind contribution melting between my wet lips." Indeed the skyscraper was quickly melting down as it was ground against her labia. Twisting the tiny structure the princess had soon razed it into a thin pin of elevator shafts as if she'd licked ice cream off a pin. The building left a smear of plaster, bricks, mangled steel beams, smashed furniture and of course humans or their remains. With each little bit of structure that got ground off the dwindling edge of the building there were people who just got dragged off by the slimy labia to be instantly turned into little smears. Others got swept away with debris and got maimed to death in a lump of stuff that got rolled and compressed between the building and the monstrous sex treating it. Some poor souls had the dubious luck to get stuck in some blob of thick love juice. They twitched and struggled vainly to free themselves from it. But it was too tough and they gagged and suffocated in the thick, stringy cream dying a slow death that gave them more than enough time to realize their humiliating insignificance as they died in a respectively thin layer of slime that just lubricated her sex.The noble giantess had quickly exhausted the buildings ability to deliver what little stir it caused within her nether regions. She pinched her fingers and smeared the remains between them to pick up another one."Delicious. But short lived", she taunted while the next skyscraper was already delivering the same kind of pleasure. This one got used up like a lipstick for pussylips. The stub she crushed into her love knob and she had to fight the urge to rub herself and clench her royal vagina again.Prolonging the taste she just pressed the next building into her clit causing a hail of debris beneath her. But the whole thing got her going. The thought to crush a tiny nobleman along with his palace and everyone inside for a few seconds of lust was making her wet.The next building already met a copious flow of love juice as it was entered into her wet cave. For some short time it was indeed swimming on it but then its own weight shattered its windows and the stuff erupted into the building. The fragrance of her lust permeated into it and the thick mucus busted away the inner walls of the building as it dragged people and of course all kinds of furniture with it. They didn't get the time to suffer though."Hi little Duke. You feel good. Let's see if you're hard already", she taunted. With that she used her vaginal muscles.It wasn't a forceful clench though. She was careful. Years ago a strict governess had taught her to train her muscles and gain control. It would be her duty to pleasure an emperor. So instead of a forceful clench the swamped building received a gentle hug from the outer part of her vagina.But in between her pussylips the tender movement appeared quite different. The 250 foot wide abyss in which the skyscraper was laying suddenly heaved and the pink walls closed in.Glass shattered when the skyscraper was rocked by the movement. And then the walls of her vagina which prolonged into her swollen inner lips embraced the building with a squelching noise.Steel bent and screamed. What glass there had been to be shattered was long gone. And in much less than a second the steel carcass of the building had to give in to the enormous pressure. Concrete cracked and the building lost 30 foot of it's width until the giantess could sense its presence within the tender wetness of her pussy. She moaned in lust and anticipation for more fun. Then she enjoyed testing the building's strength. Closing her eyes she exerted more power and the building responded by sending multiple tingles through her cunt whenever something inside snapped. She felt how it lost its shape and was forced to adapt to her pussy. But after that it took the increased pressure. She held it a few seconds like that before she decided to give in to the hunger for a second time. When her pussy clamped down hard it was the end for the building. Without another warning the gigantic vagina closed. It just closed. Several thousand tons of steel and concrete where no match for it's power. The whole structure that had taken thousands of man-hours to be built was scrunched for a moment of pleasure. Concrete, glass and furniture got powderized, steel melted and humans squished and then all of this was compacted into a rock hard mass by the pressure of the giant muscles. But as rock hard as it was her highness wouldn't touch the messy remains with her fingers. Instead she worked her muscles with another trick and the rock hard building pastry was kneaded some more by the unbelievable force she could effortlessly produce. With repeated pleasurable movements the compressed lump was pushed out and crashed into the city taking down three more skyscrapers as it fell. But she produced more than that from her aroused depths. In thick, stringy drops there was a copious flow of nectar sloshing out of her. It fell in heavy drops into the city, crushing more buildings and flooding the tiny streets."Oh! Now just look what you did to me, spilling my precious nectar all over your tiny city...But I got more than enough left for all of you", was the only comment of the gigantic princess about the carnage she caused.She was far from being pleased. Seeking more pleasure she relaxed her love muscles and plucked another skyscraper as easy as a daisy from the rich supply of New York City high-rises."Be my guests she hissed", before she inserted this one into the abyss between her pussylips. The once proud and sturdy building entered her as a mere toy. An inadequate one of course and everyone could see. The building was shorter than her pinkie and with about the same girth it would've been just insufficient as a toy for most women. But the princess was very skilled and knew how to handle them in the right way to gain pleasure.The people of New York, at least those still alive, watched as she carefully pushed the building into the orifice that dominated the sky over New York in such an obscene and flagrant way that it could be described best as the gaping maw of a giant cunt. The building splashed into the river of wet ambrosia that dropped from the heights of her sex like condensed lust and the hot fluid cracked windows and invaded the building taking the first lives. Then the building got a push from her index finger and went in beyond the swollen labia.People who were distant enough could see her close her eyes. People who were closer watched her close that humongous, intimidating cunt. A deep moan rumbled over the city further pronouncing her obvious joy. No one outside however was close enough to hear the cracks and groans of the overloaded structure inside of her. Man sized T-beams buckled as the wet walls of her vagina tried to snuggle up against the skyscraper. The poor building adapted to every fold and wrinkle of the wet tunnel in which it was stuck. And when the giantess felt it enfold in her sensitive wetness she started the play that promised to get the most pleasure out of it. She started to suck it with her pussy. Mighty muscle strands worked in different directions and with a sudden jolt the whole building was suddenly sliding deeper into the abyss. As she sat squatted on her heels over the city the poor structure was actually sucked up inside of her. And it just felt great. To her. Hundreds of tiny things were brutally scrapped of the building and produced a titillating friction as they got ground up between the building and her sensitive inner folds. Insensitive to more flimsy things the many humans who were dragged out dead or alive remained unfelt as they got smeared into her pussy. But nonetheless her awareness of tiny victims being inside of her fuelled her lust and she luxuriously sacrificed them for her pleasure. When the building got as far up as possible for her without loosing control over it she moaned, paused for a moment and reversed the motion. Going down the building lost more substance and even more bodies in the dark depths. With less than half of its former width left it produced a wet smack as it suddenly appeared between her thick labia looking almost as thin as a popsicle stick between them. As the building or rather what was left in one piece stuck out a swell of love juice mingled with debris and pulped victims dripped out. And as if she'd had nothing in mind but splattering the obscene fluid into the city she reversed her muscle technique again and sucked the building back in. But this time just far enough to leave some of it visible between her pussylips. Moaning again she breathed in and bent forward to peak between her enormous breasts at her evil snatch. The building was used up. It couldn't take another lift inside of her and there was only one decision left. It had to make room for the next one. She clenched. She did it slow.At first people outside could just see the slimy structure bob a little bit. Then some pussyjuice seeped past it. And then the monstrous labia closed like a squeezing machine. The building was too weak to resist and got flattened between them. Finally the pussylips closed and her inner muscles compacted it into another piece of slag before she pushed it out."A nice aftertaste but all in all just too fugacious", she commented and reached behind her.She took her own unprecedented boldness up one level when she got her napkin and used it to dab her gaping cunt with it. As if she would clean her lips after a juicy bite she wiped off the remains of the building before she choose just another high-rise and snapped it off its foundation between her skilful thumb and forefinger.But with this one all skill was fruitless. The building swayed, cracked and dissolved into a cloud of tinsel and some rubble that rained down into the city."I can't believe You tried to impress anyone with such an insufficient structure!", she complained when she was already taking the next toy."Ah, that's better", she said when she could bring it up to her dripping snatch. Inserting a few stories she paused, grinned and squeezed.The topmost twenty stories of the skyscraper offered no resistance when the muscles just behind the entrance of her vagina tensed. The walls of her pussy inexorably closed smushing that part of the building between them. Her swollen labia followed the movement with less force. Another twenty stories got caught between their slick, wrinkled folds and couldn't resist their massive advance. Pleasurably slow the sensitive flesh mangled and flattened the weak structure. It took about three seconds until the last chunks of debris had been ground up and the last bodies had popped between her gigantic labia. The giantess had just bitten off about forty stories or about 400 foot of the buildings former height. From the devastated stub fell a thin rain of debris, furniture and above all people. They just lost their grip on whatever they were clinging to or hoped to have better chances of survival if they just jumped and hoped to survive such a fall. Many of them however hit the outer lobes of the slick protruding labia. Some splattered with enough momentum to cause a welcome tingle to the giantess. Others where slowed down by the thick, fragrant wetness upon the imperial vulva. They either suffocated, drowned. Some gut badly bruised and died without much struggle. And a few stuck to her fragrant slime and lived just to be squished unnoticed during her following games."Oooh, crunchy", the giantess moaned closing her eyes. Then she inserted another bite and repeated the procedure leaving only a little stub of building between her fingers. Looking at it she just ground it up with a small move."What a prurient meal! Let me taste something else before we continue."Princess Antoinette was glad she was wearing her high heeled sandals. She admitted to herself that they were somewhat tiring to wear them on a soft ground like this. But without the heels she would've never been able to squat down on her heels long enough for all the fun she had in mind. After a while however she had to keep up the tension and move her legs for some comfort. She stood and pulled the heels of both sandals from the deep holes they had punched into the soft ground. Then she bent down again and reached behind her to get the glass and take another sip of wine."Almost as tasty as those little palaces you built for me", she said. Then she put the glass back down and took the napkin to clean up her pussy again.With the napkin back on the tray she squatted down once more. Darkness fell quick now and the giantess noticed the many lights that illuminated the buildings and the streets in between. Too bad that most of the lights went out if she took a skyscraper. She made a mental note to try to avoid this with some later specimen.Taking the next building she dawdled away some time turning it this way and that before she inserted it into herself. Closing her eyes she relaxed and used her middle finger to push it up deep into her love canal. Grabbing it tenderly with the innermost muscles she pulled her finger out to select the next victim. She choose larger ones now. Wider frames. Those that looked more sturdy."Oh, these lewd, pricky, buildings you made", she sighed passionately. The second skyscraper followed the first. It looked easy to see her swallowing it up with her wet vagina but it took a lot of control from the giantess to open the outer part of her vagina and keep the inner part tenderly holding back the first skyscraper. With squelching noises the second building was driven up into the insatiable darkness of her sex."Oohmmmm…", she moaned. "What a delightful manifestation of Your submission. But I need some more…"And indeed she was able to take a third skyscraper. Or rather most of it. When she felt the slight resistance of the second sacrifice to her lust the lower stories of the third one stuck about a quarter inch long out of her mighty sex. She stopped pushing and took the tip of her index finger off the crumpled building stub. It took mere seconds before a thin trickle of desperate humans rained from the building. They had fought their way through elevator shafts or stairwells and were crazy enough to jump off the doomed building as if they'd fall some longer than the other ones would stay alive being stuck inside of her.Her highness however took no notice of this even though she was looking down at her little sex toy. The badly damaged part of the building looked a little gross sticking out of her. So she decided to take care of it. Closing her eyes she concentrated on her pussy. She felt the buildings. Her slow breathing made them stir and grind slightly against each other. With cruel determination she slowly tensed the outermost muscles of her vagina.She had little imagination for the immanent detail of the mayhem she caused with this lewd movement. Of course she knew that she had just inserted a building into her pussy and that there were people inside. But little did she know about their fight for survival. Thick pussyjuice forced itself into the building shattering windows and cracking walls. The building groaned just from the pressure of the vaginal walls engulfing it. Then she added the slow, sensuous pressure of her love muscles. Steel screamed and bent, concrete cracked and pulverized and the building got inexorably compressed.She felt it give in. She loved it. Slowly, very slowly. Tiny things broke. Some tickled pleasantly then gave in to her tender movement. Like a crisp praline melting in her luscious wetness she felt it give in more and more until she suddenly felt that her muscles had cleaved the building in two. Her pussywalls touched against each other and forced the two parts further apart. The outer part slid nicely out of her. It ground up against her labia before it dropped to the ground as a wet lump of wasted building.
It's crash into the city however was of little interest to her. With still closed eyes her highness Princess Antoinette felt the three buildings inside of her sex. She felt wicked. And lewd. She had devoured them with her magnificent cunt. And as she felt them soaking and softening in her depths she knew it was time to consume them before they got too soft in her juices. Again she concentrated and keeping the outermost muscles closed she tensed the muscles on the opposite end of her love tunnel. Using her innermost muscles was quite difficult. The toys she was used to had been much bigger than the ones she had at hand right now. With careful contractions she felt her sensitive spot brushing over the middle one of the buildings. And she felt it give in. The sensation was hard to endure as she was not allowing herself to orgasm yet. But her desire for release was ever growing as she pushed the three buildings into each other. Her innermost muscles crushed the upper portion of the innermost building before it started to move towards the spot she liked so much but couldn't name. In the process it was shoved into the badly damaged structure of the middle building. The result was a wave of tickles and crackles as her evil snatch mercilessly scrunched the trapped buildings. As soft and canny she was her toys still wouldn't survive more than one contraction of her well trained vagina. Like a ripple it travelled from the still clenched pussylips up to her cervix compacting all three buildings into thin lumps of wet slag. She moaned unabashed and tried to squeeze again but found it already compacted too much to deliver any more of the pleasant sensation she was seeking. With a disappointed sigh she quickly took another building from the ground while her pussy made the necessary movements to expel the slimy dough she had made of the proud skyscrapers with just a little spasm of her vagina.These moments sealed the fate of Midtown New York. The princess had reached a state of arousal that demanded continuous pleasure and the humongous woman was not reluctant to supply herself with the necessary replenishments.With growing abandon she plucked skyscraper after skyscraper, tower after tower from the dwindling supply of the midtown area. Her spoiled cunt received them willingly and soaked them with it's wetness. Some weak constructions were mercifully allowed to melt and crumble between the cleft of her slowly closing pussylips. Sturdier ones got brutally pushed up into her depths where her love muscles would effortlessly overcome whatever resistance the structure could provide. In an orgy of pleasurable crunches the giantess mashed thousands of lives with her insatiable cunt while the produced waste was washed away by a copious flow of love juice that cascaded down her pubes and dripped as heavy drops into the city.Savouring the pleasure the princess moaned with delight. Each pleasurable crunch was lewdly commented by her."Oh, duke, what a pleasure it was to get acquainted with You and Your royal suite", she joked when her pussylips opened with smacking noises and allowed a dark lump to slide out of her. The compressed debris tore strings of thick lovejuice with it as it crashed down far below."Oh, ups, my little earl, that was a little early to get droopy just in front of heaven's gate", she mocked another building that didn't make it past her mighty, swollen pussylips."You'd better not use sugar for your buildings. Of course it's melting sweetly once inside but I'd like some of them more al dente", she instructed her tiny subjects.With surprise she beheld a skyscraper that displayed strange lights and flashes on its roof. She carefully moved it up to her face without missing the chance to move it frightfully close past her proud breasts. She was greeted with a crowd of tiny people who were gathered on the roof for whatever reason."How very thoughtful of you, I wish my other subjects would show that much zeal in fulfilling their duty." That said she took care to insert it without smearing the little party on the roof too early. But in the end the building was weaker than the average and the special tingle she'd expected never occurred. "Vermin", she scoffed and grabbed another one."What a pleasurable construction You made for me", she commented one that got ruptured by inner explosions while the slime covered walls of her pussy were crushing it flat.
The supply of sufficiently sized buildings diminished. Midtown had literally gone into her titanic cunt and returned as avalanches of cum and mangled lumps of debris. Smaller building close to the shore had long since been flattened by the adjusting movements of her feet while she was squatted over midtown.As week as those buildings were the sensual orgy she made of it served well to bring her close to climax and she restrained herself just in time. It was time for a slow down to keep her state of arousal.Controlling her breath she also controlled her desire for more. Looking down her eyes locked on a skyscraper she had subconsciously spared.Its shape wasn't special. It was grey with sparkling windows like so many others. But it was big. Respectively big. And it had a pointed tip. She knew why she'd spared it. It wasn't special. But it was perfect.She lost sight of it far underneath her swaying boobs when she tilted her hip and let herself drop forward to land on her knees. With her firm butt raised high she pushed her toes and twisted her feet until they slipped out from under her shins which settled down on more than just East- and West-Village of the tortured New York.With her calves slightly spread there was just enough space in between for her royal posterior. But before she lowered it she bend forward and used her left hand for supply. The Bowery was unlucky enough to be crushed under her hand while the wall street could see her magnificent boobs swaying promising and threatening over the trembling skyscrapers.The giantess didn't hear the intensifying cries of terror when she lowered her head even further to be able to peak at her crotch without her voluminous breasts getting in the way. It was almost impossible but she somehow managed to steal some glances whenever her boobs would sway out of the way. Carefully she adjusted her hips.A thick blob of cream fell from her crotch missing the building by not more than 50 foot. Mere millimetres for the giantess. The vast tonnage of the godly substance cracked the tarmac and exploded like a bomb. The ground covered with a thick layer of sticky slime and havy quirts shattered windows and even broke concrete and rock where it hit the building."Oooups", her voice thundered as she noticed that she'd almost spoiled her fun by smashing the building she wanted with a drop of pussyjuice.Unnoticed by her the event served another cruel purpose. The trickle of frightened humanity that had continued to escape the building until that moment stopped immediately when the helpless occupants found that whoever got in touch with that thick, fragrant cum got helplessly stuck to and within it with a good chance to drown in the stuff. So when the final adjustment had positioned the humongous twat right above the empire state building – it came down.The malicious act happened faster than words can tell. Even faster than people could think. With an eager motion the giantess engulfed the whole empire state building in her wet cunt. And she took it with ease. Her eager snatch produced loud squelching noises when its juices sloshed over the building. Nature had equipped her with a vagina that should've been filled with something of at least 500 foot in diameter. Something of at least 2000 foot in length. With its 1250 foot height the empire state building was too short to compete. And it's diameter of 450 foot betrayed that it's rectangular outline was only about 420 by 190 foot. Princess Antoinette felt far from being stretched. She didn't even feel filled. But she felt pleasured by the tender touch of the building. She could feel it inside of her sex and it kind of hummed sensually. Just soft enough to be barely felt.She produced a moan that turned into a soft sigh the longer it lasted. And with the pleasurable feeling of a building inside of her pussy she just paused and closed her eyes.As insufficient as those buildings had been physically to her it had aroused her to devour them as delicacies with her nether lips. A little shiver ran down her spine as she realized that she'd even tasted them with her pussy. Some were brittle and others were soft. Some were sturdy and some were weak. Some glided in smoothly while others were rough and scratching her itch. And all together they had been easily quashed and squelched by her love muscles. Her size alone gave her total power over the tiny population. And with that building buried inside of her she realized that she was the highest being on this planet. She felt it was time to claim it and smiling friendly at the ground in front of her she did just that."I am Princess Antoinette Marie Anastasia, known to you as Comtesse de Sauve", she said."It has been a pleasure to accept your loyal contribution of pleasurable gifts. My royal appetite is far from being quenched. But your faithful devotions deserve my benevolance. And thus I hereby proclaim myself the empress of this whole planet."That said she paused. Listening into her self she could barely keep herself from clenching her pussy on the building inside of her. After she felt the pause was sufficient she continued."I expect every sentient being on this planet to be my royal subject. And I expect you to build your future pleasure palaces somewhat sturdier than the ones you surrendered here. But nonetheless it will be a pleasure to taste the remaining ones right now."And with that she closed her eyes and concentrated on her desirous vagina.The soft hum of the building hat subsided. And the sensation of many tiny edges that pleasured her insides had somehow got lost. She suspected that it was already melting in her copious flow of juices as her excited and craving pussy was still producing lots of it. And while she concentrated on her little sex toy she suddenly sensed a soft crackle. She had never felt something like it before. The feeling spread as an unbelievably intense and most pleasurable sensation through her crotch. She breathed in and that alone produced a series of crackles. The wicked feeling almost made her cum and she was getting off on the thought of crushing the building inside of her just by breathing in or not even that at all. It was just the normal tension the soft tissue of her pussy exerted when she took something in. With a high pitched and almost everlasting moan she announced her pleasure to her subjects.The next breath produced more crackles and she could even feel a portion of the building give in. Waves of pleasure raced through her body and she needed to concentrate on preventing herself from coming too early.To distract herself from the almost overwhelming pleasure she started to wonder what the people who were trapped inside of her could see or feel.She guessed it was dark inside. Her careful actions had sure been a rough ordeal for the building and its occupants. Maybe a few had saved a burning candle from toppling over. Maybe there were even some tiny fires from fallen candles inside of her. But with the amount of slick wetness she produced she didn't have to worry. They however would have to she realized. She was sure that the many windows couldn't withstand the pressure of her juices. Her lovejuice had sure invaded the palace. Now that was some kind of a pleasure palace. None of the woman had to get wet first, she amused herself on that thought. Maybe those people inside were turned on by her warm juices. Or maybe they drowned in the sticky stuff.She didn't really care. But she felt that the building was faring badly even though she wasn't doing anything. It gave in in several places. She felt that her soft vaginal walls were busting the walls. Her pussy was demonstrating its impressiveness.With a little shudder she realized that the withering building was too weak to grant her a pleasurable orgasm. And with that her decision was made. Bending forward she pressed her pussylips hard into the ground. She paid little attention to her humongous breasts but as her right boob crashed into and buried Soho while the left tit steamrollered the bowery and its surroundings it was a welcome sensation. She clenched her cunt with pleasure. Her pussylips and the entrance of her cunt sliced easily through the lower stories of the formerly proud empire state building. Heavy beams crumpled and tore like tinfoil. Concrete cracked and folded up like paper. And then Princess Antoinette lifted her bum and straightened on her knees. Her hungry pussy had literally bitten off a whole skyscraper. And she could still feel it inside of her. It felt… lewd. And weak. Too weak actually. Reaching behind she took her glass and tasted another sip of wine while looking at the southern end of the city.With obvious hedonism she studied the carpet of urban agglomeration in front of her. The lure of the financial district with its beautiful high-rises made her stand up and in a squandering act of disdain all it took her was a soft squeeze of her love muscles. She rather disposed the building that had been enfeebled by enduring the long minutes inside of her wet cunt. The sludgy structure could offer no resistance. Concrete had disintegrated during the wet ordeal of being kneaded by her tremendous cunt. And when the life of the pure souls inside depended solely on the thick steel beams they were much too weak to take the force she exerted so casually. Steel tore, crumpled and screwed before everything was jammed and compressed into another compacted moulding of slime coated rubble. Heedlessly she let the gelatinous mass slip out of her pussy and it dropped like a giant noodle into little Italy because she had already taken the three steps she needed to position herself in front of the appealing cluster of high-rise buildings on the south end of Manhattan.With disinterest for the rabble who seemed to live in them she had walked across the parts covered with smaller buildings she considered totally useless. In an irony of fate the Flatiron district had indeed been flattened by the triangular shape of her sandal's sole. When her foot left it was much flatter than any flat iron could've made it.Standing in front of or for most of her body above the financial district she had planted one sandaled foot in TriBeCa and the other one in Civic Center. The Triangle Below Canal Street was now rather the Triangle Below the Arch or the Sole of her Sandal. Taking another sip of wine she squatted down on her heels. Once again she opened her legs to show her womanhood. She felt the obscenity of the situation and she craved for it. Her pussy craved for it. This wasn't the coy pussy it had been five years ago. It had grown. And now it was gigantic. An enormous twadge that had devoured thousands of men this evening. And it still wasn't satiated. She wanted them to know that."Here. Have a look at my twadge…", she said pronouncing the last word."Hm....its been such a naughty little womanhood, and it's still craving for your little sparkling buildings.That's unacceptable.... It's been having so much fun savouring your tiny city."Licking her index finger ceremonially she brought it down to her crotch and rubbed her swollen clit. Thunderous smacking sounds of wetness filled the air and the attention to her pussy produced another huge blob of creamy cum. Slowly it slid down her labia and finally fell of to smash a skyscraper into sludge. The giantess however overlooked such a minor event and continued"So by the look of things it seems that you will have to pay the price it will take to meet it's demands."With that she set down the wine and put her hands behind her to support herself as she slowly, even sensuously sat down with Nolta und Little Italy caught in the crack, Soho under one and Lower East Side under another ass cheek. And she had never expected it to be such an enjoyable moment – as short as it was. The buildings were small here. A thin carpet. A line of slightly higher ones seamed a small street that run straight through her ass crack – which was not in the least a coincidence. The firm and smooth skin of her overwhelming bum compacted the mass of buildings with tender sensations before the weight of the beautiful and voluptuous body above pressed it deep into the ground. Stretching her legs she bridged both arms of the river and rammed the heels of her sandals into the ground. The left one dug a deep canyon into Brooklyn while the other one shattered the shore of Jersey City. With that she sat spread legged in front of the financial district.The land which barely held her derriere felt soft to her as her booty settled in its imprint and just as she had planned a couple of buildings got squashed flat by her wet, swollen labia. Wriggling her butt she felt the ruined heaps beneath her soft pussylips give in some. It felt like ice cream that had a little crunch to it while it was melting from her hot touch. Her labia spread like butterfly wings on the ground. Their edges were covered with the colourful dots of little cars that got stuck in her cum. But the young giantess from ancient time could neither see that most of them had already been flattened into sheet metal by the sheer mass of libidinous flesh nor did she know of what use they were or how they'd looked like before that.However, her interest for the buildings she'd just flattened got lost as she looked at the alluring flock of skyscrapers that covered the southern end of the island of Manhattan.Bending a little forward she put her hands down on either side of the financial district. One in the Battery and the other one on the south street harbour.Smiling down she let her huge boobs sway over the diminutive buildings. The once proud skyscrapers looked tiny and brittle with them looming above. Her Nipple alone was bigger than most apartment blocks. Each breast however was in its bulk incomparably huge and there was no skyscraper that reached in height what each breast represented in diameter. Indeed the Financial District was way to small to hold them both. She could've used just one of these boobs to smother it entirely and the two humongous wrecking balls swayed ominously over the roofs.For a moment the giantess held that thought. Her heavy boob rolling across the whole lot of glowing, crystal like buildings was a promising thought. But it lacked of revelry for her demanding vagina. And with that her decision was made.Shifting her weight her pendulous boobs swayed vigorously over the assembled trillions of money. The real threat however was the enormous crotch of the giantess because she slowly slid forward on her bum.She was literally bulldozing the Financial District. Thousands vanished beneath the advancing walls of flesh. Caught in or between collapsing buildings or blatantly obliterated by the overwhelming walls of flesh.But of course her highness had more in mind than just a quick death for the structures in front of her. What she wanted however was another skyscraper between her pussylips. And it was the FBI building she choose to take. The narrower AT&T Building seemed to weak to her and it was contemptuously smashed away by her left outer pussylip.Just a little short of what she would've called two inches the FBI Building was barely tall enough to reach her pussylips. Her swollen and protruding labia were closed now and she knew that she had to lend a helping hand though she was rather displeased at the obvious weakness of the biggest structures she had found humanity to be able to produce.With a series of smacks and slurps her eager cleft opened and she bent slightly forward to lower it towards the building. For a moment the upper half of the building was framed by the wet folds of her enormous inner lips. Carefully she released them until she felt the building's soft touch. Her slick wetness sucked her pussylips onto the smooth surface of the building and she enjoyed the little sensation as she was really craving for attention down there.But when she leaned back again to make it slide out from the soft embrace of her vulva she suddenly felt it crackle and dissolve. With a gasp of despair she sat upright and used both hands to pull her boobs apart so she could see what was going on in front of her crotch.It was not what she had expected. A flickering rain of tiny things, glass perhaps, fell from her pussylips while big, jagged chunks of the building slid down stuck to the slimy wetness of her labia. And below that was a heap of building which collapsed into a pile of rubble.After holding herself back to play regardful with the city Princess Antoinette couldn't take it any more. Her craving desire for pleasure took over and she couldn't deny that the view of the sexually overpowered skyscraper really got her going. Throwing her head back the hands that had been parting her enormous boobs started to caress them. She watched her slowly closing pussylips as they crushed the brittle chunks of building between them and with the thought of countless little men struggling for their pathetic lives in her love juice she pinched her nipples and clenched her lewd cunt. Any remains of the FBI building and of course any human body were immediately squished in the wetness between her labia. Thunder erupted from above as she slapped her tits into each other like ringing the bells of lust. A deep moan followed thundering even louder across the doomed metropolis.But she needed more. Something the whole city couldn't deliver. She had to do it herself.For a last time that evening, at the peak of midnight the young noble spread her most treasured body part for all the world to see. With her free hand she randomly plucked a skyscraper and crushed it into her clit. It felt good but by far not good enough."I can't wait any longer", she moaned and without wasting the time to try another building she just used her fingers like she had been wanting to do from the very beginning of this game. The sloshing sounds of her swollen womanhood reverberated through the ruined city, the raw smell of sex seemed to permeate the very essence of the earth, staining it for centuries to come. Her vigorous fondling sent squirts of nectar flying through the Financial District.. The fragrant cream bombs hit skyscrapers as well as the streets with cars and pedestrians. The pent up lust was boiling over and when she pinched her nipples – she came.It happened so suddenly. Totally unexpected despite of her play. Forgetting herself she let out several high pitched moans and struggled to get up while continuing to pleasure her cunt. Her fingers delved in deep and her thumb rubbed her clit. Then she pulled her lolling fingers out and slumped forward to get down on her knees. The collective yelp of fear couldn't erupt. It rather remained the last thought of thousands. Then her dripping and spasming cunt hit the relatively intact Financial District. A single moment, the peak of carnal desire, obliterated it's former wealth and prosperity. Squirts of pussyjuice covered the southernmost part of Manhattan in creamy cum as she smeared herself across it. And then she pressed down with all her might to prolong her gorgeous orgasm. It was the greatest sensation she had ever felt and she cried it out for everyone to hear.
Her orgasm lasted. Powerful contractions rippled through her cunt. And she enjoyed.
Finally however her lust subsided. Only a pleasurable tiredness remained. Slowly she tensed the muscles in her legs and raised her swollen pussy from what was left of southern Manhattan.With squelching sounds her dripping wet pussylips slid across the ground. Avalanches of rubble were dragged along with them and a thick river of pussyjuice flew from her cunt. Thick strings of her wetness formed columns like giant dripstones before they tore apart with load smacks. Another sigh of the giantess rumbled from the heavens and another pussy contraction squashed out another squall of her juices.She left an alien landscape. A deep imprint of her sex. A Stigma left behind by a beast out of legends, its humungous jagged maw still looming over the pitiful remains of a once bustling city... Our princess held no such thoughts, for to her it was simply her womanhood. A pleasured womanhood."It's been a pleasure to meet You", she stated without the slightest bit of irony in her voice."Consider yourself blessed as you have been witnesses of this monumental occasion. Humans will speak about it for centuries to come for I have give my virginity to this once magnificent city!Of course You had a price to pay. Now laying in ruins, once a bustling hub of activity, sacrificed to my carnal needs....Your beauty wasn't meant to last forever. Unlike mine...."With that she got up and stood over New York. In the darkness of the night only a few lights were left. Some skyscrapers in other parts. Fleeing cars on distant roads. She felt tired. Pleasurably tired. And without much of a thought she turned around and just laid down. All over Manhattan.

*

What a rare experience! What luxury. To wake up all alone. No one talking. No one urging her out of bed. The warmth of the sun caressed her naked body and she kept her eyes closed for a few minutes more.Her sharpening senses slowly started to receive the little signs of life around her. A soft kind of buzz. She knew where she was. She was spread among the ruins of the big city she had enjoyed last night. And she was all pleased, relaxed and content. As she was laying on her back she turned her head to one side and opened her eyes. It didn't touch her that she saw either rubble or flattened rubble around her. But it was surprise to see how many little specks were still moving around.In her sleep she had sure wiped out even more of the city. But she felt that it was just all right.The strip of land was too small to roll around. So she got up on her knees before she lowered herself on her stomach. With her chin propped up on her hands she looked northward. She hadn't been there last night. And she saw just why. In that direction the average building size was quickly dwindling away and within an arms length there was little difference to the grey carpet of inferior housings that surrounded the city. The structures were mostly intact. A few traces of smoke told the story of some minor events that happened out here. "A small price to pay", she thought. They'd sure been watching.On an impish whim she got up on all fours and moved forward. The ground felt warm under her breasts as she dragged them over the ground. Rolling them right and left she rolled her wrecking balls all over Harlem and far across the Harlem river before she stopped and laid down again with a chuckle.For a few moments she drank in the sight of her huge boobs resting among and of course on top of the destruction while she slowly waved her calves to and fro over her butt. But then a soft wind blew across her and her eyes widened. The fragrance of her sex was in the air and she felt the need to take a bath.With a sigh she stemmed herself into a squat and then stood. Two quick motions stripped her sandals of her feet and she bend down to take them before she just stepped across the river and walked up to her dropped dress. Walking barefoot among the carpet of low buildings was another sensation she couldn't imagine to deny herself for a while. Putting her shoes down on more than just a couple of buildings at once she turned to the sea and was about to step into the water when there was suddenly a little puff of smoke in front of her face. …
*
It was a moment of pride for the about 400 men aboard the USS New Jersey. In a desperate effort they had succeeded to mobilize the old battleship. Steaming to help New York and fight the gigantic woman with what they thought was the most capable weapon for the job the men had performed a miracle. The old battleship steamed at almost 30 knots and a handful of veteran officers was training a bunch of volunteers to load the heavy 16 inch guns. What if not a 2700 pound armour piercing projectile could stop a four mile tall giantess? Maybe a 1900 pound high capacity grenade. And if not the men had used the state of emergency to load the ship with two Mk 23 Katie. If the giant princess couldn't be stopped conventionally the men were determined to nuke her out of Big Apple.But when the light of down shone across Manhattan the men on the bridge lost their euphoria. Doubt crept into their hearts. For the skyline of New York had been replaced. The new Skyline was bigger. More majestic. And admittedly it was beautiful. As seen from the distance. By men.The sleeping beauty was laying on her back. Her face was turned to the side facing away from the mighty battleship. But who would look at her face or her hair if there was the view of her mountain sized breasts with its bare nipple peak?Elegant, mighty and threatening the silhouette rose in front of the bright morning sky. The New Jersey steamed forward hidden in her shadow that stretched for miles and miles out into the see.The sun rose behind the giantess and slightly lit the shadows she was casting.What they saw made them forget their macho thoughts. From their low vantage point they couldn't see too much. But they saw what they could not see. The skyline of Manhattan was gone! The mighty high rises were gone. What remained of the city was merely a bunch of ruins. Lucky buildings that were still standing between Midtown and the Wall Street district.Along the central park to the north destruction was less severe. Her hair had damaged a lot of buildings as it was flowing and cascading around her head. But the buildings around there were low. Relatively small. The main parts of the city were just gone. And with the dissipating morning fog her smell drifted across the sea. The fragrance of her sex was like the royal seal on the fact that New York City was lost. And the men became depressed.But in a silly twist of fate their sudden depression was the cause for them to advance even further. They were simply too shocked of the ever increasing level of detail they saw of the destruction. No one thought about steering the ship. And New Jersey steamed forward. Against a giantess whose big toe matched it's length but aside of that outclassed it in every other dimension.Closing in they watched the expanse of her body rising ever higher up into the sky. Until the moment when she woke up.Seeing her massive, mountain range sized body laying still was one thing. Seeing it move was another. And feeling the concussions and shockwaves of each motion was terrifying.The old battleship rode some small tsunami like waves when the giantess got up and continued her deadly play with the northern parts of the city. And while they couldn't see much of the things she did with her titanic boobs the men had some idea of what was happening. Though they never could imagine the extend of terror and annihilation she caused.The events however woke the men from their trance and as they were in range the heavy battleship trimmed its guns and aligned all three turrets on the immense target. It seemed impossible to miss. Until she got up. The ship had never been designed to fight such a nimble target with these heavy weapons. Grenade after grenade howled away and passed the giantess to cause more unwanted death and destruction somewhere in the densely populated area. And while the men who toiled behind 19 inch steel plates registered nothing of their loss or gain the officers on the bridge felt humiliated by the fact that the titaness didn't even register the passing grenades or the impacts on the ground. The decision to use anti aircraft shells with a timed fuse was all natural. But it wasn't too clever. When the first grenade exploded in front of her face it got noticed. Her eyes scanned her surroundings and found what they were looking for when the next salvo left the guns with an unlucky timing. The blazing flames and the pluming smoke told easily who was trying to give it to her.
*
Princess Antoinette was astonished. She had never imagined that a warship would look like this in the future. "What a strange little contraption you are, grey as a mouse and covered with little needle like objects..." But of course she hadn't spent any time to look at the ocean and the vessels in it.In some way the ship's appearance was disappointing. All grey. But it had a respectable size she noticed that. And it was obviously firing at her. Something she had not really expected not to happen. And with that she decided it was now or never. The first opponent she met had to be dealt with. She couldn't afford to show any signs of weakness. Her maids were no backup if these bugs managed to take her out. Her victory had to be as humiliating as possible. And with that in mind she turned towards the offender.The first step she took into the water felt just icky. Her foot sunk into the bottom of the coastal waters as if she had stepped into slimy mud. If there hadn't been a shell hitting her left breast she would've stopped to ponder if it was worth it. But with the direct hit and their perfect aim for her heart an angered princess stepped forward. That the heavy shell didn't even leave a scorch mark on her breast was something she noticed but once again not unexpected.Her heavy footfalls rocked the sea bottom but with her speed she overtook her own waves and when she bent down to grab the ship even before another salvo was ready she saved the small vessel from the destructive waves she was producing.The salvo got out when she held the ship in front of her face. One of the turrets exploded. The pressure of her fingers had bent the hull and destroyed too much of it's complicated interior. The other two turrets smashed their grenades into her eyes. It was a moment to beheld. The beautiful eyes of the giantesses were hidden from smoke. And with a bat of her eyelashes the smoke was blown away and the eye continued to look at them without producing even a tear."What a dignified little present it is." And turning towards what had ceased to be New York she continued "I accept Your thankful little present. I never had the slightest doubt that you wouldn't appreciate my choice of mate. You may just watch me enjoy it right now… lovers!"With that she lowered the ship. Holding it in front of her crotch she demonstrated the most humiliating way of showing her enemies inferiority to her. And she wasn't inclined to make it short.With booming noises her free hand started to caress her pussylips. Smacking noises, enormous sloshes of wetness and the squelching sound of pussyjuice reverberated through the innermost rooms of the battleship. The sound of her fingertip grinding her clit was just indescribable and the sound of another salvo was just a little puff and answered with an ear piercing moan that expressed her appreciation of their efforts.Every soul aboard the ship knew where they were headed. And desperately they tried to get another salvo out before… But it was in vain. Wit a determined motion a giant finger delved into the depths of the titanic cunt and as it got out the slick wetness that was dug out by the long fingernail was spread all over the cavernous entrance. Slowly the ship was moved towards the titanic pussylips. As they loomed up far longer than the ship they were suddenly spread to uncover the pink, gaping maw of her sex.
"Nuke her", the Captain whispered. "Goddamn nuke her!", he yelled through the thundering and screaming noise. Then the bow entered the titanic cunt.There was just enough time for the last command to be repeated down into the bulk of the ship before building sized lobes of pussy skin were ground over the superstructure of the battleship. The 16 inch steel plates of the turrets groaned and deformed but the weaker plates of the other structures simply couldn't take it and crumpled under the wet bulk of pussy flesh. The bridge was flattened with ease and rather unnoticed by the giantess. And only a handful of sailors took the chance to jump off and into a doubtful adventure in the wet folds of her mighty labia. Everyone else was squished flat in the process.But the command had been given and somewhere deep in the belly of the ship one of the few officers with a little bit of sanity left was going to fulfil it."Don't fuck with me, babe", he mumbled when he turned towards the Mk 23 shell. 15 kilotons would be enough to rip her pussy apart and her ass as well. That were his thoughts when he messed around with the electronic equipment. For a moment he thought he forgot the trigger but found it on the other side. And when he slumped down next to the rack with what he called the real bombshell he closed his eyes in fear. He knew he would die. He knew what for. And he knew that for many there success was too late.Suddenly the whole ship shook from a lustful, moaning sigh. "Don't Ya fuck with me!", the little hero repeated. But she didn't care. With a low rumble the ship heaved. Things to shaken loose, fell and tumbled and the whole turmoil was droned out by the scream of the ship itself. Steel cracked, crumpled, screamed and tore and he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the thick armour platings bend and buckle. Heavy beams deformed and he heard a slosh of wetness, a strange kind of rushing sound. Her pussyjuice was forced into the ship. That humongous snatch was taking the mighty USS New Jersey like a ship compactor. With just her cunt she was squeezing the mighty battleship into scrap metal. He screamed in fear as he was suddenly in doubt if nuking her cunt would do more than pleasure her. But when the well armoured magazine deformed some more and a thick swell of pussyjuice squirted out of the ammunition hoist he knew that his death was inevitable. At least he wanted to go with a bang. At least he wanted his death to be felt. She wouldn't just twat him with her twat. He would really blast her…Whatever he thought to push himself to do it all of it got cut short when her lovemuscles really grabbed the ship for the first time. Up to then she had just left it alone inside of her and felt it give in just to the natural pressure inside of her wet cunt. Knowing that it was more than enough to do it she clenched. And she felt the ship collapse. With a beautiful crinkling feeling the many little compartments got busted like foam bubbles. And it rewarded her with a pleasant amount of resistance. A feeling totally different from the implosion of a skyscraper. Not more pleasant but different. And with that she felt it breaking up into several parts. Most of them went totally flat within the next second. But a few remained little lumps. And one of these suddenly got big again.She screamed in surprised joys. It felt as if a cock was getting hard inside of her again. For a moment she held the pressure with her pussy muscles, then she countered it with more pressure from her cunt. And when the hot blast shot out of her and titillated her labia and also her clit it brought her over the edge. With suddenly weak knees she wobbled and almost fell while she was twitching her cunt with its full orgasmic force…Sinking to her knees she gasped. After a night of tantric sex she had needed a quick release like this. After half a minute she sighed. Using her love muscles she repositioned the small lump inside of her. Then she added one last powerful squeeze which kneaded and compacted it even more. Then she was able to relax and let it slide out. It hit the water with a crash and tumbled to the ground. Gone.Getting up the princess looked around. How foolish of her not to overlook seagoing vessels as potential toys! She would change that. Well made pussy snacks they were.
*
It was a relaxing bath. Of course the water was shallow. But refreshing. Her crotch had been all sticky with her dried juices and of course the grainy or dusty remains of her toys stuck to it. Her pussy had cleaned itself. Her copious flow of nectar had washed out everything that didn't belong in there.Wading ashore she took another turn to the destroyed city. Not that there was really much left to destroy. But the tray, the glass and the half full bottle of wine were things she didn't want to leave behind. Another step across the river and she dressed up again before she turned her back on a smoking city that had been loved to death.Wondering how soon this world would be worth another visit she sauntered the way back. It had been a pleasurable trip she thought as she faded into the haze.