- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Sinful Youth

"But... isn't it out of bounds?"

"Yes... for sure. Like I told you."

"But Jennifer, I feel like we shouldn't be here, right?"

"That's just the thrill about it, Jane!"

Jane remembered the sight of Jennifer, the tall, dark haired teen when she stepped ashore. Her pink flip-flops were sinking into what seemed to be the ground but wasn't.

"Are these trees?", she had asked. "I bet they are. Look. Only the highest ones reach up to the nail of my big toe."

"Oh my, the whole island is really small."

"As if You didn't know. Now come on!"

The blonde still remembered the sight of her foot stepping ashore. Of course she'd been wearing unsuitable footwear. Jennifer was so much taller and Jane had picked the white, hard soled mules to gain the necessary inches. The design was rather outdated now and looked a bit chunky but she still had them in her cupboard. Back then they had been brand new and Jennifer had made her buy them. Of course, she mentally added. She remembered the crunch of trees under her first steps on the island. Forbidden pleasures. A feeling of power and the fear of getting caught.

*

"Jane!", she'd been so lost in thought that Jennifer had greeted her before she could. "Jennifer, it can't be you!" She smiled but she felt that she had not been able to hide the slight accuse in her tone.

Her friend lowered her eyes which was difficult as she still towered above Jane.

"I know... I disappeared over night."

"Can't you imagine how I felt? First it seemed to be a weekend trip - but then the house was emptied with no message and no trace at all." Jane was astonished how calm she was. She still loved her after all.

"Mom made me."

"But couldn't you at least leave a message?"

"No, Jane. I couldn't. When Mom found out about Tom she kind of over-reacted. Then again maybe not."

"Tom? There was no Tom. You couldn't have..."

"He wasn't even born by then", Jennifer interrupter her. Jane was puzzled. She stood open mouthed for a moment.

"Well... that - ummm... excursion. It... got me pregnant?"

"No?!"

"Yes!"

"You got pregnant from one of the t..."

"Shhh! I don't want anybody to know."

Jane was silenced. Wide eyed she looked up at Jennifer.

"And... is he?"

"Yes... he is."

"How's that possible? Bad luck?"

"No! Not at all. You should meet him. He's such a good boy. I raised him as good as I could."

Jennifer didn't notice the irony at all. Raising a tiny was a contradiction in terms. But Jane managed to suppress the slightest trace of contempt and amusement. Did she feel some understanding for her former best friend? Sure the years that had passed had changed her and the most incisive event had been the birth of her daughter. Jennifer had been through this experience years before her. But with a tiny?

"Does it mean that... I could... see you again?" The hope made her speak just as timid as she'd been years ago.

"Can You really forgive me? Then just call me anytime and I'd arrange an afternoon together. I'd really like to introduce you to Tom."

Jane looked up at her and took the card Jennifer dug out of her purse. She nodded.

"Just think it over. I'd be so happy if we could meet and talk about old times."

With that Jennifer rushed past her and hurried down the sidewalk. Jane looked after her. She'd seen the tear that Jennifer had tried to hide by running away. Strange feelings welled up within her. Bittersweet thoughts. Then friendly ones. And the old desire, too. She would've loved to spent an afternoon with her - alone... in her bed... at least.

*

>Hey Mom! Where've you been?
>Took me some time to get home. Did You notice?
>Sure wouldn't have. I was just waiting. Miss you these days.
>Miss You, too. It's really lonely here without You around.
>There are many people here. But only a few I can talk to and there's not really a close friend among them.
>You don't have to stay for yourself. Education is just one reason why you're there.
> Don't worry mom, it's just that everybody is pretty busy. It's really strange being surrounded by so many people your own size. They ignore me mostly. Maybe they are just busy with themselves?
>Right. Still
[Jennifer86 is away]
>Mom?
>Oh, sorry Tom, I got carried away in some thoughts.
>Can we meet soon?
>Who is it you want to meet? Me or Clarissa? Oh, I am sure you just want to come here to meet your little girlfriend again. You are breaking your mothers poor frail heart, to have such a deviant son
>Mom, seriously. I'd like to see her too, of course. But not the way you think about it.
>It's still a few weeks until semester break, right?
>Just for a weekend maybe? Pick me up on Saturday and return me on Sunday evening.
>We'd barely have two hours for ourselves. It's a long way even for me. And then especially for me, too. Not too mention your train ticket.
>But I'd love to see you.
>Well son. Maybe I've got a plan. Met an old friend today. Trustworthy. We got parted years ago but... I can say she was my closest friend before You were born.
>What got in the way then?
>Well.
>Life, I suppose. My mom. Her mom. Didn't want to get her in trouble, too.
>Oh.
>But now I'd want her to meet you. I'm so proud of you.
>It's OK Mom. I'm nothing special. Small boy, you know?
>Don't talk like that!
>Could say the same about you.
[Jennifer86 is away]
>With You no longer around I'm really lonely. Say...
>Would You mind if I got some company within a few months?
>Are you dating someone?
>Err... no. Or maybe yes. I don't know. A sibling was what I thought. But You're right. I should have a date before...
>But what about Your idea about a weekend?
>I thought she could pick you up.
>Your date is a she?
>Nooo! Oh, I understand. Sorry. Jane's not my err... date. She's a good friend, like I told you. And she could pick you up on Friday. She could meet you, drop you here and spend an hour with us and then we'd have the Saturday for ourselves.
>I can trust her?
>You can. She was really my best friend. I could steal worse things than horses with her. Actually I did.
>And You promise to explain her how to do it? Will she be careful?
>I promise! I will tell You everything about Jane. And if it's OK with her you can go and pack your raincoat.
>Mom?
>You wanted to meet Clarissa, right?
>MOM!

*

He hesitated. Of course he wanted to see Mum and even more he wanted to see Clarissa. His heart was beating faster thinking of her. But was it OK to be picked up by someone he didn't know? He sighed. Mom trusted her. Of course he could always bail out and not show up at the station. He'd tell them he'd missed the train and she'd just leave.

With a sigh he continued to get his things ready. He didn't want to anger Mom's friend. After all mom said she was lonely these days and Clarissa couldn't always hang out with her probable mother in law.

He broke in sweat. He simply didn't know aunt Jane. And he felt silly calling her aunt Jane like mom did. She had been Mom's best and now maybe was her only friend. He should've been happy to be picked up by her and see Clarissa and mom. But... he was simply afraid of someone unknown. Except for Clarissa. It had been love at first sight between them. He'd trusted her from the first moment as if she'd been his sandbox love. But since he had to leave home because Mom had insisted that he'd visit a normal school and make a career they had been parted. They were sad about it but they also realized how deep in love they were.

He jolted up. When did she say she wanted to arrive? He'd have to leave in ten minutes to catch the train! Then he noticed what had got him to look up. The spring arm lamp vibrated slightly and he suddenly felt bad about it.

He rushed to the Window. Nothing. Then to the balcony. She was there! More than an hour early. And much too close!

Was it really her? He didn't know. But who else could it be? He felt that something about this was going adrift. He was in danger. Maybe the whole city was. He rushed back in. Looking at the short contact list on the screen there were three entries highlighted. He thought about warning the few people he'd wanted to be his friends but a subsonic vibration shook the building. The booming sound came somewhat later and in fear he forgot about the warning. She had already announced herself.

He rushed into the small bathroom. The bags were already packed. He tumbled when he picked them up. "Heavens!", he cursed and rushed to the desk to get some papers. The folder with attestations, certificates and testimonials. The pencil case with Clarissa's ball pen. She had his name engraved on the expensive thing. Well an expensive pen was nothing to her but she sure had some trouble getting someone to put the name on it.

The folder got crinkled when he wedged it into his jacket. The pencil case was forced into the pocket. When he headed towards the exit he felt a soft stir of the whole building.

The bag got stuck in the door when he tried to rush out. He Forced it through and sprinted down the floor. Past the elevator and down the stairs. He never trusted these traps whether before an exam or in a situation like this.

He was stampeding down the stairs and fighting for his balance. The staircase amplified her booming footfalls. He wished her to be just an ordinary aunt sitting in an expensive car down in the street and honking to get everyone annoyed. But no! She was someone different. He was different! For a moment he asked himself if this was his fault.

He gasped when his shoulder hit the doorframe. At first he thought that he'd stumbled over something but then he noticed that it was just the ground heaving beneath him.

Panting he spun around. The view of the horizon was blocked by other buildings. The typical six story blocks built for the many students who lived close to the campus. A shriek told him where to look. She was standing on a balcony and pointing south. She was coming with the sun in her back. Bad sign...

For a moment he hesitated. But he just had to see her. Running until he could watch through the gap between two buildings he was stunned. He almost forgot to get out of the street. Engines started to roar and tires screamed. The street was becoming more dangerous than her. At least or the moment. The city was beginning to panic. Cold fear was coming over him.

She was a sight that he would never forget. If it was Jane she sure was all woman. And she didn't seem to have any restraints about showing it.

Her beautiful face was in the shadow of a white hat that sat nicely on her shoulder length blonde curls. Her face was that of a full grown woman. Flawless with a perfect make up. She had a healthy skin colour and her plush lips were perfectly accentuated. Big pearl earrings hid her ear lobes. For a second it seemed to him as if she was just a classy woman wearing a white, strapless sundress and matching white high heeled pumps. But after that second his eyes widened. Her big, dark areolas were visible through the fabric!

The dress she was wearing was not just short and strapless but also transparent except for some lace pattern around the top and a few ruffles around her waist. She wore nothing underneath and the dress hid nothing of her nakedness. As the barely knee length hemline swayed to and fro with her elegant steps her well trimmed pubes were visible. Her slow gait was also juggling her immense rack. The dress bulged around breasts that would've been human's triple D's without mincing matters. The astonishing fact was that the rest of her body was in perfect shape. A firm butt and a slim waist made her a desirable sight.

Despite revealing her body like this she was not in the least shy. With confident steps she walked on the uneven ground. She seemed to be following the interstate into the city but he could tell exactly as he could only see her cream-coloured soles rising over the many small things that obscured the view of the ground she was walking on.

Of course the interstate was way too small for her. Her half inch diameter stiletto heels were wide enough to block a two lane roadway along with it's hard shoulder from edge to edge. However for a woman who measured a mile without wearing heels some 40 foot wide heel tip looked rather pointy.

While screams and curses rose around him he had somehow hoped that she was just showing up early to be able to throw an eye on the little city. But what was she thinking? And why this kind of dress?

Looming up high she still was out of the city. He could see trees falling off the tip of her shoe. He shuddered. His mom had always been waiting for him close to the station. Of course she had left traces of her enormity. Her visits had produced a giant path where nothing grew after her feet had trampled the ground. But this Jane woman didn't care. She was nonchalantly stepping on hundreds or maybe thousands of trees.

And not only trees. All of a sudden her foot swung forward and a flock of different objects was flung up with it. Without a doubt there were cars among them. Her 1500 foot long strides had brought her into the outskirts.

"Oh no, you have to stop! You can't come into the city!" Tom couldn't tell if he had just thought this or called out loud. This aunt Jane was not only coming up dressed like a pornstar, no she was also stepping on the suburbs. Sounds of destruction could be heard and Tom stared baffled at the scene.

He was used to such dimensions. Having a giantess mom he'd often enough seen her giant body from ground level. But that had been different. Except for trees he had never seen things to compare her too from up close.

The white pumps aunt Jane was wearing where as big as a neighbourhood. She could easily flatten about twenty houses beneath the triangular soles. And even though her elegant and slow gait proofed her perfection in walking with heels the impact of a body like this collapsed an even larger number of homes under the arch of her shoe and in a small radius around her footfall.

Dust billowing up around each footfall couldn't tell enough about the inferno she caused around her feet. Ever more mangled cars that were hurled forward from the tips of her shoes. She was blithely walking through the suburbs and her soft smile told that she was even enjoying to present herself like this to so many little men.

*

Jane felt awesome with the little city at her feet. The white of her pumps stuck out from the colourful multitude of tiny things. She didn't feel anything through the thin leather soles of her pumps. Except for the ground sinking under her weight. Swinging her hips with each step she smiled proudly as she was well aware of the audience she had. Brushing her hands seductively over her ample bosomed silhouette she pouted her sultry lips. Bending forward she made sure her enormous breasts were presented to the millions. The see through dress was too thin to give any support to her womanly swells. The mighty pear shapes swayed ponderously slow and stood proud even without a bra. Her motions were pure wanton as she turned to the right. Step by step she devastated acres of residentials. For a moment she seemed to devastate beyond all measure. But after a few steps her intention could be noticed - by those who didn't panic. Her seductive motions took her in a wide circle around the city and her dancing steps were short enough and well placed to produce a belt of devastation around the city.

Pulling up the flimsy dress her hand caressed her firm butt. She wanted them all to see it just like she wanted them to notice the size of her breasts and the well trimmed nudity of her sex.

When she was half way around the city she suddenly stopped and grinned. Raising her right foot all it took was an experienced wriggle of her toes to pop her heel off. The behemoth shoe swung forward as it dangled from her big toe and the 3000 foot heel rushed down in an arch and dug a deep and long trench into the ground. Then the giantess allowed her shoe to slide off her bare foot and it stood towering over the city. When her bare foot settled next to it the city witnessed the pleased sigh she made when she felt thousands of little things flattening under her sensuous skin.

Her left shoe didn't come off with a smaller ceremony and the giantess didn't appear in the least smaller without her heels. A towering colossus of voluptuous wanton.

*

Tom had not been prepared for this. He had expected his mother's close friend to pick him up far away from the city. But now she had her crushing feet all over the place where he used to live. She had been headed for the downtown area at first but after just a few steps she had made a turn. A turn he didn't like at all as she was coming into his direction. Was all this a great misunderstanding and she was just trying to pick him up? But if she intended this he noticed she would have to be careful about her steps. The apartment blocks swayed and then produced cracks. In a distance he saw the monstrous triangle of a cream coloured sole. The shiny surface was littered with squashed remains of the city. Two crimson coloured bars crossed at right angle and told the location of two streets under her last step. Looking up in horror at this he noticed too late how close she already was and suddenly he looked up at the terrible pump and saw a whitish curtain clear the view of a monstrous female sex. The impact of the high heeled pump not two hundred foot from him ended the vision. The shudder of the ground was a painful punch into his legs. His back hurt from the sudden acceleration. The buildings around him jumped off their foundations and shattered when they fell back. Winded he flailed his arms before he smacked into the tarmac and managed to remain conscious. With a rush of air her other foot passed overhead, produced another painful quaking of the ground and then carried the barely dressed behemoth away from him.

*

The little things breaking and compressing beneath her bare feet were just the tiny family homes of the residential belt around the city. They were so small that the average house had more than enough room on the nail of her big toe. Pressing them down into the bottom of her footprints brought up memories.

Her crimson red toenails shone up from the white insole of her slide heels and when her big toe slid over the edge of the thick sole she felt a crunch as something small gave in under her digit. Shy by nature she had quickly withdrawn her foot. Jennifer's laughter made her cringe. "Don't be so shy", her friend had encouraged her. "They can't do anything about it. Look!", and Jennifer had gently placed her pink flip-flop on another neighbourhood and turned it into a footprint without the slightest effort. The weight of the flip-flop alone would have been sufficient.

"Look at these! They are bigger", her friend and exclaimed and walked further into the city while she was still timid and speechless.

"Come 'ere. Just the right size!", Jennifer had demanded and she had felt awkward by each crunching step she had to take until she was next to her heedless friend. Uninhibited and watched by thousands of people the impudent girl had pulled her briefs down underneath her already too short skirt. The skimpy piece of black fabric had buried a few more buildings and when she stepped out of it and lazily flung it off her foot it knocked over a huge flat block.

Jane remembered how she had stared at the scene and Jennifer had grinned coquettish at her predicament. "The size is perfect for a fuck", she had blatantly proclaimed as she squatted down over a skyscraper.

*

A soft smile spread on her face. That had been ages ago. She had grown, mentally and felt no more inhibitions about her lewd appearance. Step by step she flattened dozens and dozens of houses. The devastation she left behind was a perfect barrier for any vehicle intending to leave the city that she was about to take. Anticipating what she was about to do she caressed her body and squeezed her big tits through the thin fabric. Just a few steps and she'd be done with that kind of foreplay.

*

Squatting over the skyscraper they found it's tempting ten inch height ending just below her waiting snatch. But without hesitation Jennifer had leaned forward to get on her knees. Spreading her legs and pushing her calves recklessly through a carpet of downtown buildings she got into the right position. Jane would never forget the sight of her pussylips parting just before her friend touched the little building with her greedy twat. Then she sunk down. The result had been rather unexpected by both of them though. The finger thin skyscraper had slid into the gap between Jennifer's wet labia and obviously caused a desirable sensation. But the little building had been unable to penetrate into the depths of the giant pussy. Instead Jennifer's giant vulva had simply crushed the skyscraper storey by storey as her mighty sex pressed down and within less than two seconds the poor building produced a last squelching sound when the remaining rubble was pressed flat under her pudenda. Her comment was just an amused "oups" before she let out an unconcerned giggle.

*

Taking the last steps through the suburbs Jane barely felt the soft structures. Her bare feet pressed them flat like tissue paper. Tiny homes next to her feet dissolved into a turmoil of beams, shingles and bricks but from her point of view it seemed as if she was stirring up a bit of sawdust. She needed more substantial parts of the city to gain pleasure. A big, hard Skyscraper to ride was what she needed.

*

She'd watched Jenny do it several times now. But now Jenny was leading her into the heart of the city. She didn't know how many they had already visited. Jennifer was holding her hand and gently pulling her forward. She was looking for something but wouldn't tell her what it was. Right now she was walking through another metropolis without even looking at the things she was flattening under her flip-flops. Just a short glance at the downtown flock of high rises, a shrug and she had continued. Pulling her along she had tried to avoid the larger buildings but simply couldn't. Buildings collapsed over her toes when her hard soled slide heels waded through them. The minor buildings that just got flattened beneath the wooden soles were without number.

"Jennifer, please, you're overdoing it!"

"Nah, don't worry. No one really cares. They'll soon rebuild and you may visit them again." Jane couldn't tell how many cities they had trampled that day until Jennifer had finally found what she was looking for. It had dawned on her what Jennifer had in mind and Jane remembered her fear when she saw it. She saw it even before Jennifer did. It had an inviting shape and Jennifer had taken many of this kind before. But none of them had been this big.

"No...", she had pleaded.

"Oh, this is perfect. I know it will be good for you."

"Please, Jennifer, it's too big."

But Jennifer had gently pulled her into a loving embrace. Jane still remembered her warmth and her busy fingers. She'd longed for her dress to fall and enjoyed Jennifer's hands on her breast. Her wet kisses and gentle caresses. But she had still shivered with that huge building in the back of her mind. Suddenly Jennifer had stepped back. "Don't worry. I will prepare it for you", she said and stifled any objection with a hot kiss.

The sweat was giving her a chill but a wave of heat washed over her when she saw Jennifer getting down on all fours. Her loving moan when she'd spread herself and then engulfed the building within her pink wetness. She 'd squatted down to watch her take it. Her pussylips had stretched. She'd seen the little cage with the window washers pouring over with Jennifer's juices before her stretched pussylips had swallowed it up, too. Then she had lost sight of the building when Jennifer's mons had touched the ground.

"Hmmm...Yeah", she'd said and looked at her with loving eyes that Jane could never forget. "You can have it now", she had whispered and with a slurping sound she had released the building from her pussy's embrace. Jennifer saw the ground around the building. Any other building that had gotten in the way had now disappeared as Jennifer's heedless act had pressed them into the ground. The wetness around the base of the skyscraper glistened in the sun. A reddish hue left no doubt were the entrance had been. But it was now blocked by a thick glacier like layer of natural lubrication that was accumulating two stories high around the building. As Jennifer continued to slide up Jane saw a few dark rectangles among the shiny windows. Her juices had found their way inside and were now seeping back out along with tiny dots. A few of them were obviously struggling.

With a slosh of pussyjuice Jennifer parted from her toy and before Jane even knew it her girlfriend was pulling her forward.

"No...", she had whispered but she remembered that she had not even tried to resist. Jennifer had guided her. Tender hands had caressed her into the right position. Then the glob of juices that dripped out of her when Jennifer had opened her cave. The mixture of fear and wanton had been unique in her life. And then she had given in.

She couldn't tell if she had been just clumsy or if she intended to force herself to do it for the first time. The building had been big. Too big for her untouched pussy. The pleasure of being penetrated and the slickness of her lover's juices but also the pain of being dilated by the force of her own weight and the resistance of the building in between her pussylips was another moment she'd never forget. She felt it giving in. Her narrow love tunnel was cruelly reducing it's girth and it made her feel all the better. The sudden penetration filled her cunt to the hilt and then even more. The touch on her cervix was intense and she still remembered the outburst of tears. Tears of joy. She felt so filled but there was more. More building to take and she couldn't stop her body from going down some more. She'd screamed in lust when she'd felt her cervix crushing down the upper stories. Her mighty vagina was overpowering this giant of a building and simply reshaping it to match her needs. She had never expected this to feel so good!

*

Remembering her first time was arousing her more than she'd thought. Panting Jane looked down. All with a sudden she was unable to control her passion. Her bare toes gently pushed over a few flat blocks that got in the way. The remains were pressed flat underfoot when she stepped up to the small skyscraper she'd noticed. It stood out from a flock of these apartment blocks. Far enough from the centre to grant her wish. Positioning her feet as carefully as a golfer she didn't mind the different buildings that disappeared under them. And then she got down on her knees in a fluid motion that revealed how often she'd done this since then. More buildings got bulldozed under her knees and calves. The hem of the barely visible dress flew up and her twat opened with a wet sound. The building was small enough to fit into the small gap her labia opened without any aid from her fingers simply because of her position and state of arousal. Her wetness started to ooze out and met the little building. The tonnage of lubrication caved in the upper storey when it hit the roof. Then the building slid into her dark abyss. The crunch under her mons when she hit the ground would've been enough to trigger a moan. But the desired feeling within her also caused her giant twat to greet her tiny toy. The poor little building didn't stand a chance against the greedy embrace of her love muscles. It was joyfully pulped within the wetness of Jane's experienced cunt. Nothing but a short appetizer to her lust but at least enough to regain control of her greed.

*

With no escape route but the urge to flee the crowds in the streets were going nuts. People collided with each other as they ran where others were coming from. Tom kept out of trouble. He was among the few who could still think but he was bewildered by the amount of destruction caused by a woman who was about his mom's size. He had never realized how destructive a woman of that size could be. Looking up at her as she loomed over the city he asked himself why she did this to them. But the answer was obvious. Lewdness. To her this was a sexual desire.

He groaned as he kept running. His knees were wobbly and his back hurt from the close impact. Merely seconds ago her high heeled pump had buried dozens of houses two blocks away and now she was already on the other side of the city. Her footfalls had softened as she was barefoot now but her bare soles covered so much more space than the triangular sole of the white pumps that now towered over the skyscrapers of the city.

The giantess stopped for a moment. He couldn't tell why. Was she watching them flee? Maybe she liked that sight? Whatever her reason was he kept moving. He didn't know why he wanted to get away from the apartment blocks.

People fled past him. They were rushing towards the belt of destruction she had lain around the city. The only escape route was to get through this area before she returned. But the footprints were deep. Enormous holes that could hold a small lake. He knew how his mom's footprints looked like. It was a thirty foot drop from the edge to the bottom and that meant the more shallow places. Heel and toes had pressed down at least twice as deep. If they survived the drop they'd be trapped down there and even if they found a place to scale the other side they'd be too slow to climb out.

Tom believed that the people heading there didn't think about the depth of her footprints. Maybe they hoped to slip through some gap among the debris around her footprints. But Tom feared that either choice would take too much time. Without a better choice however he moved into the same direction. As he did another booming step made it hard to keep one's balance.

Staring at her or the destruction she wrought however was no better and it dawned on him when the tremors of her steps got more powerful. She was about to complete the circle that should trap them inside of the city. Toms eyes darted around between the different spots that attracted his attention. The naked pussy beneath the see through dress, the giant swaying breasts that were well visible through the thin fabric, her come hither look and the red splotches among the many flattened things stuck to the soles of her feet.

With a last, hefty impact she stopped after completing the circle. But the look of wanton on her face alerted him more than the rather predictable footfalls had. And he was right to fear her.

All of a sudden she was on the move again. But this time she was not leisurely walking. She was suddenly moving much faster and took a determined step. He saw her foot raising and swinging into his direction. Fear gripped his heart. Through a gap among the many buildings he saw her big toe settling on two family homes. It was hard to hear his mother's voice coming out of his cell phone. But he understood enough. The message he left for her was a scream of terror.

The vast shadow and the enormous motion of her other foot had caused him to yell in fear. Without a doubt she was coming into his direction. Looking up to her eyes to see what she was about to do he realized that it made no difference if she stepped on him on purpose or just because he got in the way. He could barely stand upright when her foot fell. The other one was already approaching. It swung forward and it seemed as if she was about to tread on him.

But her step fell short as she didn't move on but stopped in front of the flock of apartment blocks. The impact was like a punch into his stomach and he cringed while he fell. The pain winded him but the sudden horror that followed captured his senses. Without a warning the apartment block next to the one he'd used to live in produced a booming sound and covered with a spiderweb of cracks. Faster than he could think the building leaned over to one side and even before it could fall the wall bulged and her big toe was going through it with ease.

It happened so fast that he would've been unable to make a move to evade the mighty chunks of concrete that rained down. He had been running all the time and still It was sheer luck that she pushed the building to his right and caused only a few chunks to fly into his direction. They missed him but screams in the street told him that too many others were not that lucky. And as if to mock the deaths he saw the giant toes wriggle to get rid of the debris stuck to them. Desperate survivors of the first assault simply popped when they got in between the grinding toes. They felt less pain and fear than the ones who simply fell the 150 foot drop to the ground.

Without hesitating the giantess used the same foot to push over all the other apartment blocks. The one where he had used to live was the second to go.

He couldn't tell what he stammered in another attempt to leave a message for his mom. But he knew that he no longer needed to call her. The connection died with the destruction of another building. Seven of them were simply brushed away by the giant foot before it swept over him as if to give him a cruel view of the many things that had been flattened beneath it. He thought she would squish him now but the foot settled a few hundred foot away. When the crunches and rumbles of the tortured ground died the relative silence allowed him to become aware of his own screams.

But it was just a short moment of relief. A booming sigh echoed down from the giantess. Before he knew what was going on her foot was over him and stepping down. The rising air pressure forced the scream back into his mouth before it blew him away just the fifty foot distance he needed to pass the edge of her settling bare foot. The chaos of crawling people, wrecked cars and strewn concrete chunks disappeared beneath the toes and the ball of her giant foot. The blast of displaced air drove the helpless young man across more rubble before a not less violent suction pulled him back. His vision changed between the dirt encrusted sole of her bare foot with countless red splotches and the rippled ground that was best described as the imprint of her friction ridges on a compressed conglomerate of cityscape contents.

When he noticed the giant foot descending again he thought it was all over. But the foot was also shifting to the side and instead of being stepped on Tom was once again blown across the flattened ground by the displaced air while the foot flattened another area. When Tom managed to stop his wild tumble after her foot had moved further away he understood that these murderous impacts where simply soft taps of her foot as she casually flattened the ground where the apartment buildings had been destroyed.

*

Jennifer's bare feet slapped against the tiled floor. Her wet breasts jiggled and smacked against each other. With the towel in her left she saw that there was still some foam left on her right hand and she wiped it off before she reached into her purse and found her phone. The other girls in the dressing room of the fitness centre looked at her and she didn't know if she was more annoyed because of their stares or the bad timing of the call.

Her mind changed when she saw that it had been Tom. Maybe he was about to tell her that everything was OK. Jane should've been waiting for him by now. Or maybe she was late? She hesitated for a moment then she spread her towel onto the bench and sat down to hear his message.

*

The foot odour mixed with the heavy fragrance of her juices. Unable to move after barely escaping death he had only been able to watch as she got on all fours and positioned over the small skyscraper she had spared among the apartment blocks. She filled his sky and could easily have squashed him with her moving foot as she got down on all fours and positioned the dripping wet abyss of a cunt over the skyscraper. Beaten and terrified he wished he was dead like so many others who had not escaped her careless moves. But he was still alive and had to witness all this.

Of course he and Clarissa had played some games. But these had been innocent little tricks. Unable to look away he saw the unadorned truth. He basically knew her anatomy but he had never experienced something like this. The undulating surface of the dark red labia loomed over him like an enormous cliff. A cliff that was at least 200 foot high with her pink clit forming a thirty foot wide pulpit at the top. They were glistening with a thick layer of wetness. Wetness that was held back by the enormous dams of her outer lips. Like an avalanche a single drop of love juice formed and slid down the curving folds of her labia before it elongated and trickled down towards the roof of the skyscraper. Then the monstrous sex started to move.

The antenna on the roof crumpled under the touch of her labia. Continuing her descent the giantess adjusted her position. Still the rim of her left labia hit the edge of the roof. The giant chunk of flesh barely swayed. Instead the roof caved in and windows of the upper three stories exploded outward as the roof caved in under the weight. The thick labia slid across demolished apartments and tiny victims started to struggle in her honeydew.

The descent quickened and Tom watched in terror as the skyscraper was pushed into the giant love grotto. Just a second later the giant labia produced a wet sound as they splayed on the ground and squished the people who were trying to make a run from the main entrance.

But then Tom lived through the most horrifying moment of his entire life. The pink flesh of her labia slid across the well lubricated ground and a muffled noise could be heard. Then the outer lips deformed and the noise was getting louder. He almost got mad when he was able to make sense of it. The insatiable cunt was simply scrunching the whole skyscraper with her love muscles. A lustful moan thundered down and caused the ground to vibrate.

Tom was unable to think straight. He didn't even notice how close he came to being squished by the giant ass cheek.

The labia parted from the ground with a slurping sound and pulled up some thick strings of love juice. As it got brighter beneath the raising crotch Tom saw the dark lump that remained of the lower storeys of the building. Her juices were slowly flowing out of it. Slime covered debris fell from between the giant labia and the ground shuddered under the heavy load of her raising body.

*

The fabric felt pleasantly rough when it slid across her nipples. The gleam in her eyes betrayed her intention. She was offering her body with nothing in mind but lewd wanton. She loved to play the game. Offering her voluptuous curves she felt the hem of the dress pulling on her nipples when she pulled the top of her dress down. The soft bobbing of her boobs made her even more horny and a different kind of memories returned.

"Maybe you are already dead little one, but at the offchance you are not..." she talked in a sultry voice. Putting her finger against her cheek she made a pondering pose.

"Your mom, Jane, taught me everything I know about having fun with your kind", the giantess continued and squatted down on her heels to provide the most enticing look. "Hard to believe that she could love one of You. How can she feel something for beings as insignificant as you?", she continued and reached down to smear a few unlucky victims beneath her fingertip. Raising it to her eyes she turned it to ogle the little splotches before she liked it clean with a sexy flick of her tongue. Then she stood again and started to swing her hips seductively in a sexy dance. Looking down at a particularly large mob she even raised the hem of the almost invisible dress to give them a clear view of her bare sex. Just a second then she dropped the thin fabric and bent forward to squeeze her massive breasts between her arms. Her breasts had always been her pride. Jennifer had always loved her enormous endowments. Nature had equipped her with an phantastic rack and a firm skin to preserve their proud pear shape over two decades.

"Years ago she was not so squeamish with you", she continued to speak while her eyes wandered across the cityscape as if she was hoping to recognize him among the fleeing thousands.

Slowly she stepped back and sunk to her knees in a fluid motion. "Now let me tell you a little story...." she told the little one she couldn't even see.

"But first I'll make myself comfortable."

With these words she leaned forward. As she did the whole city stared at her giant breasts and watched them become pendulous. A few last screams were squelched under her when her body flattened the thin fabric of her dress and of course everything else that got buried beneath the vast expanse of her stomach, her mighty thighs and her wide hips. Mesmerized people stared at her left breast that was the first to be settled on the multi storey buildings close to downtown. The firm curvature caved in the roofs and then compressed storey after storey beneath the unfathomable tonnage of her breast. It was still spreading wider and wider when her right breast was lowered with the same carefree attitude. Thousands were pressed flat under the tender breasts of the inconsiderate giantess.

Jane however propped herself up on her elbows and started to dangle one foot in the air as she told her story. From time to time she lolled and writhed and as she did her breasts would roll over some more things that succumbed to their weight with pleasant crunches.

*

The buttons of her dress had rolled through the streets like millstones and she had gasped in surprise after Jennifer's rough advance. Her dress slid down around her feet and she stepped out of it. A breathtaking kiss from Jennifer swept away her last concern about the little things under her feet and the tiny people who built them. But when she was about to melt within Jennifer's arms she suddenly felt pushed down to her knees and then further down until she found herself on all fours.

Jennifer's hot breath blew through her crack and without a warning there was her rough tongue playing vividly with her labia. Never before had Jane moaned in front of someone else and much less in front of a whole city. But now Jennifer's indulging caresses flooded her mind with lust and she lost all restraint. For a moment she enjoyed the skilful tongue of her girlfriend but then she realised that she needed more attention. She didn't even try to lift a hand to help herself as Jennifer's wild antics were challenging her balance even on all fours. Discarding even the last respect for the tiny life forms beneath her the busty giantess slowly lowered her heavy breasts.

It was a precious sensation to feel her nipples brushing across the buildings of the city. Tiny things were breaking against the erect and sensitive spots with a pleasurable sensation. But as the descent of her proud breasts continued the sensation doubled and then her previously pendulous boobs rolled like giant wrecking balls across the tiny buildings until the mighty pear shapes came to rest and started to splay under their own weight.

The sensations as they spread and rolled over more buildings were causing the most erotic feelings Jane had ever felt. She felt all voluptuous as her breasts spread to 700 foot in diameter and flattened countless tiny buildings along with their insignificant inhabitants under their epic weight.

When the sensation was over and she felt her breasts pressed flat on the ground the lack of titillation was almost painful to Jane. Her moan of desire encouraged Jennifer to keep licking her and as Jennifer pushed from behind Jane willingly allowed her to push her forward.

Another lewd sensation was her reward as her breasts were dragged forward and onto more crunchy buildings.

*

With his ears ringing from her booming words he listened to her description with growing terror. As good as he could he was trying to get away from her but the streets were packed with people and some of them were kind of entranced by her appearance. Even though they knew that beings like her existed she was an unbelievable appearance to the common people. Still her sex appeal got almost every man and even mesmerized a lot of women.

Maybe her pheromones were amplified by the size difference or maybe it was just her erotic aura that caused some people to be lured towards her. Slowly but steady they moved into the wrong direction and thwarted other people's efforts to put some distance between them and her.

A pleased sigh from the giantess got Tom to look up. Her face was further up than before. The ground shook and Tom realised that the colossus of a woman had risen. Her breasts were pendulous again and swayed gently - if anything that big could really move gently. With a booming sound and crunching noises she put one hand forward and Tom realized that he didn't notice because he had been captivated by the sight of these breasts. The giantess was crawling into his direction. The pendulous breasts collided with a reverberating thunder and it was hard to look away to run for his life.

Turning around he wondered how many people simply couldn't and kept staring. He started to box and push his way through the crowd. Yelling and fighting to gain distance from her. As he did he had strange feelings. He knew his mom and he knew Clarissa. And he even knew the name of the horror behind him. He just couldn't understand how he had all of the time been unaware of the danger and the terrifying power the giants presented.

The ground swayed under his feet and he heard a deep rumble. What if she was already above him? What if she was about to squish him flat with one of those mountainous boobs? The distorted reflection in some still intact shop windows showed movement. He could still see some of the sky but it was evitable how fast her vast motions carried her towards him. "The orgasm was the sweetest thing I'd ever felt. Your mom was very skilful with her tongue. It drove me wild and got me addicted. No girl or boy ever got me as hot as Your mom doing me on tiny towns..."

Another sigh accompanied the next concussion. He tumbled and hit a man who was maybe twice his weight. The hard shoulder knocked him around and he saw what was going on. Less than half a mile behind him the monstrous breasts were coming down. He saw the enormous curvature shatter a few buildings before he was able to look away. A cacophony of noise started and the ground shuddered continuously. She was doing it again, he realized. Somewhere behind him her behemoth breasts were rolling and grinding his city into dust. His lungs started to burn. How long would it take until one of these giant wrecking balls would come over him?

He felt a burst of heat on his back and saw the reflection of a blinding flash appear in the windows around him. The booming explosion could be heard a moment later and then he felt the blast. Something big had ceased to exist under one of her breasts. For a moment he hoped that it had hurt her or at least slowed her down.

But it didn't. The noise of Armageddon got louder and ever closer. He knew that somewhere behind him whole buildings got flattened under her breasts. The ground heaved and cracks appeared in the tarmac. She was really coming close now. People around him turned and looked up. They usually screamed in panic at the sight.

The booming moan came from straight overhead. He even felt the blow of her breathe. It had all been in vain. She was upon him.

A building collapsed to his right. The noise was ear piercing. He strained not to look up. He was sure that the slight touch of one of her breasts had brought it down. More and more people around him fell. The ground seemed to shudder and heave and he wondered how she could come even closer. Was she already lowering her breast to bury him under it's settling tonnage?

His lungs were burning. The constant running and the fight among the mob were starting to overpower him.

A sound he had never heard before came from above. Of course it was thunderous and painfully loud. But it took a second that felt like an eternity before he was able to react. Unable to associate this noise with anything he could imagine he turned around to look. He fell backward on his ass at the sight. Unable to get up again he pushed himself backward on the ground while he was looking up at a new level of horror.

While he was fleeing from her he had not noticed that she had sat up. The noise he had heard repeated. It was the thick, stringy wetness between her giant labia. Staring up he saw her spreading herself open and that he was directly underneath her giant twat. In his exhausted state he had not noticed her body crawling over him. He had not noticed her thighs coming down. And now he saw why she had not turned him into a tiny red splotch under her breast like thousands of others. Now her crotch was above him like a new kind of sky.

Even Tom's tortured brain had no doubt what was going to happen. The skyscraper next to him was no longer pointing towards the sky. Instead it pointed into the dark grotto above that was falling from the sky. An enormous drop of girl cream was falling even faster and impacted not too far from him. The overwhelming fragrance of pussy washed over him. He was so exhausted and now the humidity that was saturated with her fragrance made it even harder to breathe.

Wide eyed he stared at the tip of the skyscraper. The antenna bent and then snapped. The edge of the roof shattered and rubble started to fall. His brain needed some time to put together that the giant cunt had just brushed against the building and caused the debris to fall. And when his brain found out with what a terrifying speed the whole building was sucked into the greedy love grotto his will to resist, to flee and continuously escape death snapped. Too weak to move out of the way he could only watch as it was coming towards him. Storey after storey disappeared as the mighty pussylips slid down and lubricated the building with a thick layer of pussy juice. A window cleaning rig looked so small against the fat pussylips before it got snapped off its steel ropes by the advancing slime. But it didn't fall. Instead it was sucked into the mucus. The two little figures had time for one twitch before the pink pussylip mangled the rig and squished their weak bodies into the giant twat's nectar.

The cruel giantess didn't take longer for her downward motion than a woman of Tom's size did. Within a second she had taken it's full length into her hot cunt. Her ass and then also her pussylips impacted into the ground with the momentum of her moving body. Houses got hammered flat, cars got pressed paper thin and people squirted into red blotches under her flesh. Her pussyjuice squirted out from under her pussylips and the bigger splats were enough to pulp people who got hit. Tom found himself beaten by a force he couldn't identify. Air pressure blew him away and a smaller droplet of pussy juice smacked into him and accelerated him even more. The boom and the blast deafened him and the last thing he saw while he was forced out from under her were the two giant breasts as they collided after her violent impact with the ground. Maybe the extreme boom of their collision was what finally knocked him out. He didn't notice that the thick glob of pussyjuice cushioned his impact into the collapsing pieces of a house. And he didn't notice the giant feet that trod into the city with reckless speed and force. The rampant advance of another giantess that prevented the giant left breast from coming down on his tiny, vulnerable body. The smacking blow into the face of the other giantess would've deafened him for the rest of his life if pussyjuice hadn't jammed his ears. And still he would've been suffocated as the glob of pussyjuice spread all over his body if his mother hadn't picked him up and licked him clean just in time.

He woke up feeling the comfortable warmth of his mother's hand. Knowing her touch and the subtle fragrance of her skin calmed him down like a baby. The sway of her soft steps was comfortable and eased the pain of his bruised body.

He looked up and found his mom watching him and he was glad to be alive while so many had died. They were silent for a while. Both glad that he was still alive. But the silence became awkward and they both felt it.

"Mom?", Tom asked softly after a few more minutes had passed. His mother's eyes got even more sad but she didn't try to prevent the question she knew to be coming.

"Was it true... what she told about you? Did you really...?"

He didn't finish his question. His mother's enormous eyelids blinked away countless gallons of liquid. Not enough to form a tear but more than enough to be noticed by his tiny eyes.

"Yes, Tom."

She didn't say more. Her slow gait remained steady and the sound of her slow steps didn't sound any different. Would he notice if she stepped on a lone farm or maybe a into village right now? Would she do? Did he deserve to survive only because he was the son of a giantess? The only tiny born by a giantess who had ever existed.

"Son", his mom said softly and allowed the word to sink in. "These were different times for me. But the answer is yes. I did things and maybe all the things Jane has told you. Maybe even some more. But otherwise... I wouldn't have had you. That's as much of an answer as I can give."

Tom nodded subtly. He needed a few seconds before he could roll over and spread his arms across as much skin of his mother's palm as he could reach. It was as much of an embrace as she could get from her son. And it was more than enough for her.

*

Hedin 5/2014