- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a preview. The full 10,000 word story can be found at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4K37MH7 Amazon took it down, but it's up again under a new ID number.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Copyright © 2023 by Ava Greenwood

A large shadow covered the boy. He looked up & his jaw dropped. Standing over him was a massive giant. His eyes followed up the massive jean-covered thighs, across the proportionately small, but from his perspective large breasts under a loose white t-shirt, and up to the massive freckled face of Jessica. He stared up in awe at her eyes, partially hidden behind her glasses, as they looked around his clothes pile, a look of confusion on her face. His heart stopped as her eyes settled on him. Jessica kneeled closer her blue eyes fixed on his tiny body. A gasp escaped her lips, and she covered her mouth as she looked down wide-eyed. Nathan began to panic. He desperately attempted to scale the wall of cloth away from the intimidating giantess. But before he was able to escape, he felt warm fleshy pads on each side of his bare hips. The pads squeezed almost painfully together & lifted him into the air with frightening speed.

Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. Pinched in between her fingers was a tiny boy, who stared up at her in shock. Her surprised & confused face peered in closer, bringing the boy inches from her freckled face. Her face reddened as she noticed the boy was completely naked. Seeming to have noticed her wandering eyes, Nathan covered himself, as he struggled in his uncomfortable pinched position. Her blushing face contorted into a grin, as her brain connected the dots, and she recognized the face of the tiny being pinched in her fingers. She held out a flattened palm & dropped his frail body into her hand. Nathan tumbled into the awaiting palm. The warm skin under his bare ass sent a shiver up his spine.

"What in the world happened to you?" Jessica's voice sounded like booming thunder to Nathan.

Trembling with fear, he struggled to his knees & covered his crotch again. 

"I don't know. Please, Jessica, you need to call someone. The police, an ambulance, I don't know just get someone."

Jessica smiled then snickered at the sound of his tiny high-pitched voice. Nathan looked shocked at her carefree reaction to his situation. 

"Please Jessica, I don't know what's happened but I seriously need help," he clamped his hands together like he was praying to her.

A thrill ran through Jessica. She had never felt so powerful. She literally held a life in her hand. The fact that it was someone who had caused her grief in school was icing on the cake. She brought up her other hand in front of the defenseless boy.

With malice in her voice, she uttered, "Catch bitch."

Her finger shot forward, and the powerful digit flicked Nathan directly in the face. His puny body violently fell backward in her hand. For Jessica, she had flicked so lightly, she barely even considered it a flick. But Nathan had never felt such a force in his life. He shakily sat up. Bringing a hand to his face, he felt warm blood pouring out of his nose. He was shocked & dazed. Looking up, he witnessed the massive grinning face of Jessica, a sadistic look in her eyes. Her pink slimy tongue emerged past her braces & licked her lips. He began to tremble with fear.

"Please, Jessica! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you! Just put me down! You can just forget you ever saw me!" He pleaded.

Jessica's intimidating finger approached again. Nathan flinched & put his hands up in defense, but the finger simply pressed against his chest, flattening him against her palm.

"Oh, this is too perfect!" Jessica's giddy voice boomed.

Nathan's twig-like arms pushed against her massive digit, yielding no result. Her fingers pinched the wrist of one of his skinny arms. A glasses-covered blue eye came close & inspected his tiny hand, stained with blood from his bloody nose.

"Everything is just so small," Jessica proclaimed as she examined with scientific interest.

Nathan meekly tried to pull away. Jessica easily captured both tiny hands in between her fingers & lifted the boy off her palm by his arms. A giggle escaped her lips, as she examined his skinny body hanging in front of her. His messy blonde hair & cute little face stared terrified at her, blood still dripping out of his nose. Her eyes wandered down the small body, his tiny nipples, his bird-sized ribcage, the small patch of hair under his speck of a belly button, and his minuscule flaccid privates. Jessica had never seen a naked boy in real life, and she blushed at the alluring sight. She lightly shook his small body & watched his little package bounce around. Her blush deepened & she giggled. She turned the miniature boy around to examine the back. Jessica snickered at his cute shapely buns. She brought up her other hand & flicked his little ass. He screamed in pain, as his behind reddened from the impact. Jessica laughed sadistically.

"Just look at you, so small & pathetic. I could just drop you. Even from this height, you'd be doomed," she teased, poking a finger at the defenseless boy.

Nathan's struggles became uncontrolled shakes of fear. He became so frightened that he lost control of his bladder, and a small stream of urine flowed out of his tiny cock. Jessica chuckled at the pathetic sight.

"Oh you poor stupid little boy," Jessica giggled.

The stream stopped, and she brought the trembling tiny close to her face again. 

"What you don't like being picked on?" She asked in a condescending tone, "Well how do you think I felt, after years of putting up with all of your shit?!"

Nathan looked at her with teary eyes, "Please..."

Jessica scoffed, "You've always been a pain in my ass."

With that, she pulled open the back of her pants & panties, then dropped Nathan in. He squeaked out a scream, as he bounced between the fluffy cotton whites & her pale ass several times. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! The story continues on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4K37MH7 Amazon took it down, but it's up again. All feedback is appreciated!