- Text Size +

The sun felt good on Olivia’s face as she took her run through the woods outside of her hometown. It was a nice break from being stuck in a city during semester at school. She was enjoying the fresh air and the peace and tranquility during her workout. She ran down the worn trail, over rock and small plants, under branches and broken bough. She had traveled this path many times in her life so she knew it well. No one ever came here, so everything was left exactly how she remembered it from her last run.


Reaching her usual resting rock, she took a break from her exercising. She took her bottled water off from a strap on her waist and undid the cover. She took a big gulp and sighed happily. She stood up and stretched, getting ready for the second half of her routine run. Then, ahead of her, she noticed something on the ground. Out of curiosity, she started to walk towards it.


She placed one of her blue and pink running shoes on either side of it, her footwear larger than the small form. At first she thought it was some toy, but as she stood over it and studied its features, she realized it was very much alive. It moved hesitantly. What was really surprising, though, was not that it was a little lizard or mouse, or even any animal. It was a human being! Only he must've been two inches tall at most.


The little man was completely frozen with awe and fear. Olivia didn't know what he was thinking, but she had a good guess. Then again, she couldn't truly imagine what it would be like to see a towering beauty like herself. She must've looked impressive, enormous, even goddess-like. She smiled a bit at the thought.


Then Olivia shook her head, focusing back on the little man between her feet. "What the...?" she asked as she looked down at him. She still couldn't believe he was real.


The little man stared up at her, their eyes locked. Oliva swore it looked like he stained his pants, obviously pissing himself, but from her height it was too hard to really tell. She did notice he was shaking. She started to lower her hand with a finger extended to poke the little man and test his reality.


"Hey, look, if you're going to kill me," he said nervously, his voice high pitched yet audible to her ears, "do it fast! Please!"


Olivia looked at the little man with a confused expression. Sure, it probably would be easy for her to crush him under her sneaker, but the thought hadn't even crossed her mind. And even now that it had, she had no desire to actually do it. But then she realized something.


"You can talk?"


"Well, yeah," the little replied, uneasy about the giantess still. "I'm a person. Of course I can talk."


"A person?" she asked with a slant of my eyebrow. "But you're so small!"


"No, I'm normal size," he replied. "You're just really tall!"


"No way, silly, I'm normal size," Olivia stated. "You're a little person."


"No, I can prove I'm normal," the little man stated, obviously getting over his initial fear of the giantess and becoming more comfortable.


Olivia watched as he pulled something out of his pocket, and upon further squinting to see what it was, she noticed it was a cell phone.


"Whoa! What a small phone!"


"No, it's a normal sized phone. Here, look," the little man added as he took out a dollar bill and waved it at the giantess. It was hard to see, but the little green piece of paper seemed familiar. "You're a huge person," he said again. There was a pause before he started up again. "A giantess! Ever play basketball?"


"Sometimes," Olivia replied with a smile. She was more into running and swimming than team sports. "Why you ask, little man?"


There wasn't a reply. "What the hell size shoes are these, anyway?" he asked as he walked over to one of Olivia’s sneakers. He kicked it with his own sneaker, but the giantess couldn't feel it.


"8," Olivia replied.


"8? My sister wears an 8! Those are more like 8,000! Next you're going to tell me you are 5’6” or something?"


"They are definitely just 8, and close,” Oliva confirmed. “I am 5’5”. So I’m normal sized.” The giantess was growing tired of the silly questions and comparisons. She moved the conversation forward and got to the more important part. "So, there's a whole world your size?"


"You mean there's a world your size?" the little asked in return, obviously as surprised at that thought as Olivia was to the obvious answer to her question.


"Wow, that must be so cool. A whole world your size. Everything would be so tiny and cute!"


Olivia didn't notice the little man gulp with uneasiness. He shook his head to get the thought of her standing over his city out of his head, and then stared at the only thing he could really find to focus on: her sneakers. Olivia noticed this.


"Pretty big, huh?" she asked with a small smirk. She never thought much of her shoe size before, but knowing that her foot was bigger than the little man was oddly amusing. Many parts of her were bigger than the little man. “And cool. I got them a month ago. Pink and blue, my favorite colors. I bet they are bigger than your little toy house."


"They are huge, yeah!" the little man agreed in an odd voice. "Giantess, I gotta see how big your feet are. Can you take off your shoes?"


It was a weird, unexpected request. The little man stared at Olivia wide-eyed, obviously very intrigued by the size comparison. It made Olivia feel a bit uncomfortable.


The young woman was not one to indulge men with such strange requests. They could be really creepy. They could be dangerous. However, given that the man was no bigger than a little green army man toy, Olivia was feeling pretty confident that she had nothing to worry about. And again, in some odd way, the giantess found the request cute. She found the little man cute. Like a living toy. Shedecided the least she could do was entertain his curiosity.


"Uh, sure."


Olivia sat down on the rock to be comfortable. She reached down and took off her right sneaker, then placed it next to the little man. She caught him staring at her huge socked foot. The faint smell of sweat was in the air from the exposed sock. Nothing bad to her, but for the little man maybe it would be a lot. It made her feel self-conscious. Then again, the little toy human did not seem repulsed.


"Wow!" the little man said as he stared at her socked foot in amazement. To the giantess’ surprise, he slowly walked towards it, feeling the heat emanating from it. He shook his head out of the daze and then looked up at Olivia. "Oh, by the way, I'm Wes. Call me Wes, uh., m’am."


"Im Olivia," the giantess said. Then she giggled. “And don’t call me m’am. I think I’m younger than you.”


“I’m 29,” Wes replied.


“I’m 21,” Olivai stated.


"Can I tell you a secret?" Wes asked as he continued to look up at the giantess. "Well, uh, this is so embarrassing. You see... I really got a thing for girls’ feet, so I was... just... well... Would you show me your bare soles?"


Olivia grew uneasy again. He was brave to be so bold with the truth, but that didn’t mean she wanted to indulge his interest here. She didn’t like guys always using her, and other women, as some means to satisfy their horniness as if women aren’t truly humans. She gulped nervously and wondered how she could turn down such a strange and sudden request.


Wes seemed so polite though, despite the weird desire. And cute. Red hair, fair skin, lean or possibly athletic body in a simple and tight attire of shirt and pants and his sneakers. Olivia could not see him fully in detail, but he looked like a nice guy she might’ve noticed if he was normal sized. Maybe even given some attention. But with him so tiny, it made him extra cute in a whole different way.


Olivia shook her head and got herself out of the short trance she was in while lost in her thoughts. She was not expecting his secret, though the signs were there from the start. Her expression must've shown her thoughts very well as the little man was turning red with embarrassment.


"What? Really? You want to see my bare feet?"


"Yes, yes please!" Wes said quickly and nervously. "If you don't mind, that is."


"Uh, well, I guess I can... They could use a breather while I rest..."


Olivia wasn't fully sure about this, but she didn't see much harm in it. She reached down and started to pull her dirty socks off, revealing her smooth and sweaty soles. The smell seemed to get a bit stronger, but maybe she was imagining it. Olivia was still nervous.


Regardless, Wes did not seem to mind. He actually was walking closer. He was staring at her feet, a smile with a look of awe and shock in his eyes as he approached. The little man clearly had a foot fetish, no doubt about it, which normally would’ve made Olivia feel weird. Well, it did at first, but now…


Olivia smiled. She found it cute that the little cutie was into her feet of all things. He might have even been into her then too. She was pretty, and had a nice smile, and certainly got the attention of boys at school whether she wanted to or not.


"Wow, they are so big! The biggest that I have ever seen!" Wes had  excitement in his voice. He simply kept smiling. It was very obvious that feet turned him on, and Olivia could guess hers  were very attractive to him. "Do... Do you mind if... well... if I touched them?"


Olivia put her sweaty socks into her sneakers, signaling that she would continue her rest for the time being. She looked back down at the little man. The giantess tilted her head curiously at him, assessing the sincerity of his words. No, it wasn’t his sincerity she had to question, but his desire.


"Kind of weird…” Olivia admitted out loud. She felt bad saying it, especially as it immediately made the little man lower his head, but she wanted to be honest. She also thought it was kind of amusing too, though. “But, well, I guess you can."


Olivia placed her heels on the ground so her long but slim feet towered over the little guy. He obviously liked this as his reaction was a small jump of pleasure. He slowly walked up to them and stared up at my smooth soles. The smell must've been enjoyable to him since he happily breathed it in. Olivia could actually hear him doing this, which made her chuckle.


"Hey, giantess?" he called Olivia. "Are they ticklish?"


"A little bit," she answered.


Wes reached out and touched her sole. Olivia could barely feel his tiny hand rub against her skin as it glided over the sweaty surface. The little man kept smiling as he rubbed the sole some more. He mumbled something, but Olivia could barely understand. She was too busy holding back her giggles at how funny this was. Funny and entertaining.


"Nice and soft. Great smell. I'm in heaven. Can I climb up one?"


Olivia shrugged. They were past the point of it being weird. Now it was fun. Strange but fun.


"Go right ahead,"she replied, still enjoying his fascination with my feet. More so enjoying the fact that he was adorably cute in comparison to them. "Hope they aren’t too big for you, Wes."


“They are the perfect size, Olivia!” the little man stated. “Giantess. They are perfect period.”


The little man walked to the side of Olviia’s heel and used the soft flesh to climb up the arch. He slipped a few times on the sweat but he didn't fall. He pressed himself firmly against her feet at a few points as if he was meditating or even worshiping them. Finally he reached the top and grabbed onto her pinky toe to lift himself up. He studied her feet carefully from his position, taking in the long tops, the smooth soles, the strong toes and the sweaty but sweet odor.


"Olivia, your feet are the hottest thing I have ever seen! Mind if I play a bit?"


The giantess laughed at the comment. "Really? Hottest? But they're just feet."


"I thought you might say that," Wes said with a little disappointment and embarrassment. "But they are really soft and they have a nice pleasing smell!"


Olivia laughed some more. "Thanks, I guess."


The little man stood there in silence for a minute, a bit unsure if he had said too much and should stop. Olivia could tell from the twinkle in his eye, though, that he didn't care what she thought of him. He had some kind of mission. He pushed at her pinky toe and tried to spread it, but it was too heavy and strong.


Olivia smirked and wiggled her toes. The action caused the little man to lose his balance. He held on as tight as he could to her skin. He then got up and walked towards her big toe and crawled in between her big and second toes.


As Olivia watched the little man have his fun, she admittedly was getting a little turned on. It was weird, but seeing him so small on her foot was starting to make me excited. A cute little man so content at being such a lowly part of her. Completely happy to be so tiny and puny to her. Maybe the idea of being a giantess was making Olivia excited. No matter what it was exactly, her body tingled with pleasure.


"Sure you're not ticklish?" Wes asked as he reached down and tickled under her big toe.


Olivia chuckled a bit at his attempt. While her toes did curl up slightly, the feeling wasn’t truly that of being tickled. It was oddly kind of nice.  "No, not ticklish, but it's funny to see you try."


“Your feet are very warm,” Wes commented. “And sweaty. And judging by your attire, you were out running. Your feet must be sore. Here, let me help with that!”


The little man climbed back down to the ground. Olivia thought of protesting, not quite sure what he had in mind and not sure she wanted what she could guess, but she remained quiet. She was more intrigued than anything else. She was still kind of excited by the little man’s subservient behavior.


Olivia sat there and watched as Wes made his way under her foot. She then felt his little hands and arms rubbing into her warm flesh. It felt much better than him playing with her toes. It felt soothing. She sighed and eased her body. He may have been small, but he sure knew what he was doing with his little hands. He knew all the right spots to touch and just how much pressure to apply. And he was doing this willingly, happily, to please her. It was adorable.


“You are the cutest little thing in the world, Wes,” the giantess said as she felt a bit bold in her own way. Not fetish confessing or groundbreaking, but she felt comfortable giving her own little flirting words toward him.


"Hey, giantess," Wes started nervously, "you know, this doesn't have to end. I need… could use a… mistress."


"A mistress?" Olivia asked, not quite sure where he was going with this. She tilted her head and gave him a curious expression as he poked himself out from beneath her foot. “I don’t understand.”


"Yes, giantess, someone to keep an eye on me. I mean, I'm a small guy in your world. You wouldn't want someone stepping on me, would you?"


Olivia smiled. It seemed rather silly given that he had his own tiny world to be a part of, but she also found it cute. She definitely did not want him to get stepped on by someone her size. She was starting to like Wes. As a little friend, or at least companion.


"Of course not, little guy. But I thought you had a whole world your size to live in?"


"Well, I do, but," he began, a bit hesitant. He was nervous again. "I mean, I guess I like your world better. Big feet. Beautiful giantesses. Yeah, I like your world."


Olivia giggled softly. "Maybe I will have to keep you then."


The little man stood up straight and grinned at Olivia. There was a different kind of excitement in his expression and his words. He was no longer hesitant or nervous. It was like she had said the magical words he wanted to hear and now he was not holding back. "Mistress, I'm yours!"


Olivia shifted her gaze back to her feet. Then she looked back at her socks and sneakers. She put them on, with a slight sigh of disappointment. It wasn’t like she could sit here on the rock out in the woods all day long though. The little man seemed disappointed too. Defeated. He looked really sad.


"I have to finish my run,” she stated in a firm voice that she wasn’t used to having. She was usually the slightly timid and sweet girl. She wasn’t used to being in charge, in having power, but she wasn’t complaining. “But we will be home soon enough."


Olivia reached down and gently lifted Wes up in her large hand. The little man truly felt like a toy against her fingers and palm, but one that was alive. She was reminded of this as his tiny body squirmed and moved, out of discomfort but rather excited. He felt so weak and fragile, and he looked so adorable. Olivia I stood to her full height and held the cute little thing in front of her eyes.


She could see him better now. The handsome, somewhat older than his age looking face. Dark eyes, curly hair, red cheeks. He was attractive, not quite her type but a guy she would’ve entertained if he was normal size and flirting with her. And despite his boldness of wanting to be at her feet, he was surprisingly polite and really sweet to interact with. Olivia could use a friend. One who she didn’t have to worry about stepping over boundaries. He was way too small to do anything without her permission.


"When we get back to your place, can I give you a foot massage? A proper one, giantess? Please?”


"Of course, my little cutie." Olivia lowered him carefully down to the pocket of her shorts and set him securely inside. “They will need extra love and attention." I And maybe other parts of me too. After all, I am your mistress, so that means you should love all of me, Wes. And you will.”


With her new little toy, friend, and plaything away in her pocket, Olivia continued home. She was excited now by the fact that she was a giant mistress to an adorable little man. He may not be her boyfriend, but she could certainly use him to help fill some needs in that department. And at the very least, she was going to get some wonderful foot massages after every one of her runs.


The end…