- Text Size +

Matthew sat on the couch in his tiny home, watching his miniature TV. For once this week he was actually relaxed. It was Friday, one day until his checkup with Michaela, and Haven had left him alone all day. She had gone to some concert for a band Matthew had never heard of, and wouldn’t be back until late that night.

 

He thought about tomorrow and how he would handle the interview, did he tell Michaela the truth, if Haven just denied it, he had no proof really. They might take him away from her at least but she could find him later, and he would end up like the spider from yesterday, he shuttered at the thought. He could also comply with Haven, she had been taking better care of him since he started doing chores, rewarding him even. Maybe life wasn’t so bad under the young goth’s thumb. No, he was talking crazy again.

 

He continued to mull it over in his head, unable to come up with a definite plan for the meeting. The rest of his day was pleasant and uneventful, a nice change of pace for him. He read, worked out, cooked, and even had time to clean up his tiny habitat. It was idealistic. Soon, he realized how late it had gotten, and decided to head on to bed. There was no telling what time Haven would be home. He was soon asleep

 

*THUNK THUNK THUNK*

 

It was now 2:00 A.M. as Matthew shot up out of bed. The whole house was shaking, and an awful noise was coming from outside. It sounded like the roof would cave in at any minute as some unknown force came down upon it. He didn’t even bother with clothes; he ran directly outside. Once there he saw Haven looming over his habitat, evidently trying to pry the roof off his house.

 

“There you are little guy!” She squealed, before her hand slammed into him, snatching him off the ground. He now dangled in front of her face, her fingers squeezing him harder than normal. “I wanna play with you right now! I need you to help me take care of something!” her breath washed over him; He could smell the alcohol all over it. She flopped back into her bed with him in hand and began tugging at her pants.

 

“Haven I really think this isn’t a good idea, please put me down! I can help you in the morning with whatever you need!” he pleaded

 

Haven bit her lip as she finally got her jeans off and began working on her panties, her eyes full of lust

 

“I need you now though bitch!” she exclaimed, her hands finally removing her underwear.

 

Matthew connected the dots and began to plead more profusely

“HAVEN PLEASE! YOU NEED TO PUT ME DOWN NOW!”

 

It was too late though, Haven bit her lip even harder as she brought him down to her now exposed pussy, shoving him face first into it. Matthew thrashed violently as she rubbed him around her private areas, trying to escape her powerful grasp

 

“God yes! Squirm you little bitch!” She moaned out, he was giving her just what she wanted

 

Matthew struggled to breathe as he was pumped in and out of the vagina. The viscous fluid clung to him and found its way in his mouth if he dared to breathe. The fleshy walls contracted around him, applying more and more pressure as he brought his master closer to climax. Haven moaned even louder. She pulled him out for a few seconds, allowing him to breath before forcing him back into her hole.

 

After a few more moments the pressure increased tenfold, and a surge of fluid crashed into Matthew. Haven let out a satisfied moan as she came, forcing her tiny toy to endure her climax.

He continued to thrash as hard as he could, but the pressure was too much. He felt the world begin to go dark, he was going to die. This was it.

 

Haven pulled his sticky body out at the last second, satisfied with his performance. She looked at the mess she had made and the tiny man gasping for air, now covered in her fluids, in complete satisfaction. He really was all hers, but she was done with him now though. Matthew continued to gasp for air before Haven’s finger flicked him in the chest. She sent his wet body flying into the bed beside her, landing with a wet splat. Matthew’s chest was on fire after being flicked. He writhed in pain. Lying face down in a sticky puddle of her cum, all he could do was groan.

 

Haven quickly began to snore, but Matthew remained awake on the wet sheets. He was thankful to hear her snores though, at least his torment was over, or so he thought. He turned as he heard her shuffle in her sleep only to see her beginning to roll over, and he was right in the way of her ass. He tried to pull himself out of the drying puddle, but it was no use, all he could do was watch as the pale moon that was her perky ass crashed into him. He was enveloped in her silky skin, and soon blacked out under her.