- Text Size +

Haven looked down at the limp body that lay before her on the bed and gently poked it again in the chest. Still no response. She had found him trapped under her in this state when she woke up, her head still aching from the fun she had had the night before. Most of it was a blur, but she could tell what she had done. She poked him again.

 

“c’mon little dude, please wake up…please” She pleaded with the unconscious body. She glanced up at the clock, the interview was supposed to start in 3 hours. Her heart began to race even faster. She gently pressed and pleaded with him more, beginning to get more upset with the situation. She put her finger on his tiny chest and pushed even harder.

 

“Fucking wake up!”

 

Matthews eyes began to flutter open. He slowly looked around the room, unsure of what was happening, his whole body ached. Haven breathed a sigh of relief.

 

“Oh thank God! You had me worried little dude,” she gently scooped him up and brought him closer to her face, Matthew remained mostly limp in her palm. He was disgusting, his entire body now coated in her dried fluids from last night, hair disheveled, and completely naked.

 

Haven stood up and began walking to the sink with her toy in hand. Matthew was still unsure of what was happening as he flowed in and out of consciousness, had he died? The last thing he remembered was her ass coming down on top of him.

 

Haven turned the sink on allowing a small stream to flow from the spout, before adjusting the temperature to be a bit warmer. Once satisfied, she moved Matthew under the stream, letting the water wash over him. She took her finger and began to rub over him, attempting to clean off any dried remnants of last night.

 

Matthew felt the warm water hit him and woke back up, still unsure of what was going on. Soon a massive finger began to work its way over his tender body, massaging his aching muscles. A satisfied moan escaped his lips as she massaged a particularly sore area, her massive digit applied the perfect amount of pressure.

 

Soon Haven was satisfied with her work. Her toy was now clean…for the most part at least. She gently rolled him over in her palm, so he was on his back facing her, his eyes still showing confusion.

 

“Are you ok little guy?” She asked, a frown forming on her face

 

He let out a groan, slowly sitting up in the palm that held him. “I think so” he responded weakly

 

“I’m glad” she smiled down at him, “Do you remember we have the interview today? I need you to go get ready, we need you to look your best, ok?” She had walked back towards his habitat, slowly lowering his nude body into it.

 

What she said finally registered with Matt as she walked away. The interview was about to start! His one chance of escape, and a reunion with Michaela he hoped. He slowly got to his feet and steadied himself before making his way inside his tiny home, and began getting ready. He chose to take another shower to begin, he could still smell Haven’s womanly scent on him from last night, he shuttered at what happened, he still hadn’t fully processed it. After, he got dressed in his nicest attire and finished grooming himself.

 

Haven returned to retrieve him soon, Michaela should be there any minute. She took him to the coffee table before sitting him down upon it.

 

“Awww, you look adorable!” She looked him over, “now remember, we want to make sure the agency knows how good I am to you, do a good job and you might even get out of chores tomorrow,” She smiled at him, before leaning in closer. The smile fading from her face “Try anything dumb though and you’ll be a fucking smear on my boot!”

 

There was a knock at the door

 

“That’s her! Get ready!”

 

Matthew’s knees shook at the threat, he could tell she was serious about it. Haven opened the door to greet Michaela. Matthew’s eyes lit up as he saw her in the doorway, silhouetted against the sunlight. His heart fluttered; it was like an angel had been sent to rescue him. The two women exchanged pleasantries before making their way to the coffee table, Michaela sitting on the couch and Haven pulling up her desk chair on the opposite side of the table.

 

“Its good to see you again Mr. Graddy” Michaela said, smiling down at him, her angelic face filling his view. “So, how has your stay been so far, could you see this being permanent?”

 

Matthew looked back at Haven, who was staring at him expectantly, the look sent a chill down his spine. He turned back to face Michaela

 

“Its been…its been great!” He tried to sound genuine, “Haven has done a great job, and has really helped me become more…disciplined, I guess is the best word for it.” He forced a smile.

 

“Oh? Well that’s great! I’ll admit I was a little worried after the first meeting” She laughed, before looking back up to Haven. “And what about you? Has he caused any problems for you?”

 

“Well… It was a little rough at the beginning before he adjusted, but we straightened things out pretty quick! Isn’t that right little guy?” Haven asked, using her finger she affectionately patted him on the head, hoping to convince Michaela of their good relationship

 

“Yes! I just needed help adjusting” Matthew quickly agreed

 

“He even started doing chores around the house to help me out!” Haven explained enthusiastically

 

“Oh really?” Michaela’s face looked puzzled, “What chores? That’s fairly unusual for our program to see just due to the size Issue of course.”

 

“Oh shit” Haven thought. Had she just messed up? Matthew had better play along

 

“Oh ummmm… nothing too big really, just some dusting. Oh! And he loves to give me foot rubs after work! Don’t you bud?” She nudged Matthew’s back, attempting to signal to him to back her up

 

“Yeah, I love it…just my way of showing thanks!” He lied, watching as Michaela looked down on him in confusion.

 

“Well that’s…unique” Michaela finally decided. “I hadn’t expected that from you is all”

 

“He can show you! I bet he’d love to give you one right now!” Haven declared, going overboard on her lie

 

“I don’t think that’s necessary, besides I’ve been in these flats all day and I’m sure they aren’t exactly pleasant” Michaela blushed

 

“No no really he doesn’t mind, he does mine right after work when they’re all gross, tell her little guy,” Haven cupped her mouth as if she was telling a secret, “I think he kinda likes it to be honest” She giggled

 

Matthew listened on in horror. After everything he had been through this might be the worst, to be embarrassed like this in front of the one person he’s actually liked. His chest began to feel tight. Certainly Michaela wouldn’t accept he assured himself, it would be too unprofessional.

 

“I mean, they are a little sore…are you sure you wouldn’t mind Matthew?” She asked, her cheeks more red than before. His heart sank into the bottom of his stomach

 

“I…I’d love to” He agreed, knowing he had to sell the lie.

 

Michaela smiled, popping her flats off using her feet before propping them up on the coffee table in front of Matthew. She hoped he wouldn’t mind the smell too much, she had never gotten a foot rub from a tiny before.

 

Matthew looked on at the new set of feet before him and sighed. Her feet were much different than Haven’s. More round and plump, with cute round toes as opposed to Haven’s slender elegant ones. They were also clearly more well-kept, with no blemishes and nice nails that must have been recently done. Still, he could already feel the heat and smell emanating from them. He approached them.

 

As Matthew got to work the two giant women continued to talk about how things had been with him, and how Haven could improve on her care. Matthew did his best to pay attention while working his hands into Michaela’s sweaty sole. His spirit was shattered, he was now rubbing the feet of what he thought would be his savior. How did he allow it to go this far? How did Haven turn him into such an obedient toy? Michaela lowered her foot, interrupting her chat with Haven

 

“Could you do the toes too please? It gets stuffy in those shoes” She asked. Without waiting for a response she went back to talking to Haven. Haven smiled, it had worked, Michaela was loving it.

 

The two titans continued to chat above him as he worked in between the massive toes in front of him, cleaning off the small pieces of dirt he found. He wanted to cry, but knew he couldn’t, not now at least. Time passed as he massaged, and after an eternity Michaela began to pull her feet away.

 

“Well, I had better get going, but it seems like you two are perfect together, we’ll check in again with you in a little!” She smiled at Haven before looking down at Matthew. “And you’re a pretty talented masseuse little guy, maybe I’ll have to come back for another one” She joked, gathering her things off the table.

 

“Thank you! “We’ll see ya then” Haven walked her to the door and saw her out, glad it was over. She then returned to the table where Matthew stood. “Good job twerp, looks like you’re all mine! Well, I think you’ve earned a little break for today. I mean, rubbing her feet too? Now that’s commitment” She laughed at him, before taking him back to his habitat and dropping him in.

 

He watched as his tormentor walked away, leaving him alone with his thoughts. His one chance at escape over. Even worse, Michaela thought he loved serving this bitch now. He sat down in the terrarium, and finally let the tears flow, knowing what his new life held. Nothing more than a toy for an irresponsible bitch.

Chapter End Notes:


This will probably be the last chapter for now at least, may revisit it later if people want to see more :)