- Text Size +

Haven left in the morning for work without waking Matthew up, allowing him to sleep in. When Matthew finally woke up, he was glad to see he had some alone time, however long it may be. He had spent most of the night thinking of ways out of the hell that was this apartment, but so far waiting on the agency check up was still his best option, he had no way to call for help, and going out alone wouldn’t end well. He probably wouldn’t even need to say anything, the second Michaela saw this place he would be right back in the M.I.N.I facility, with no Haven to bother him or nearly squish him every time they picked him up.

 

In the afternoon he had decided to try out his gym equipment for the first time since arriving. It would serve him well to get back into shape at this size he figured. As he worked on his third set, he heard Haven’s keys jingle outside the door, and watched as it slowly crept open. Haven shuffled in and collapsed into the gaming chair with a sigh. Probably stayed up too late like every other night he thought, rolling his eyes.

 

After sitting for a few moments she reached down and pried off her boots before tossing them to the side. Then peeling off the socks that seemed to cling to her soles, revealing her pale feet. She held the socks up before her, at some point they had been FNAF socks, at least she thought. At this point they were so worn and discolored she couldn’t make out the original design, it had been replaced with grime and stains for the most part.  She brought them to her nose. Her nose quickly crinkled, and she let out a loud groan from the smell. Matthew watched in disgust at this, who had possibly raised this girl he wondered. He went back to his workout, continuing to watch her. Haven proceeded to swing her arm back and toss the socks over her shoulder, the same thing she did with every other piece of clothing she took off.

 

Matthew looked up as the socks soared through the air, time seeming to slow down. Their flight path and trajectory were perfect, their descent was majestic even. He realized they were coming right for him. He had no time to react, no time to move out of the way, all he could do was watch as the discolored monster came for him. With a soft thud they landed on him, the opening perfectly enveloping him before flipping over, taking him into the pungent confines of the sock. He thrashed against the weight of the socks as they enveloped him, their dampness and heat worsening the issue. He could feel the sweat seeping out from the sock as he struggled against it. The smell assaulted him as well, a mix of sweat, dirt, vinegar, and pain. His eyes watered as he struggled to find his way out of the sock, he felt like he was suffocating. He opened his mouth to cry out for help only to get a mouthful of the rough fabric, coating his taste buds in Haven’s salty sweat and hard work from today. He spit it out before trying again.

 

Haven was busy on her phone when she finally heard the small commotion coming from the habitat. She glanced over her shoulder to see what was going on before noticing the sock that seemed to be moving on its own. She realized what had happened and went to get it off Matthew, a slight smirk forming on her face. She lifted the sock but to her surprise there was no Matthew to be seen under it. That was when she realized.

 

Matthew continued to struggle as he felt the sock get lifted, dumping him to the toe end. The smell increased ten fold and as he landed at the end of the awful sock, and he got a mouthful of something new, this wasn’t lint, it was too soft, it was undoubtedly some toe jam that Haven had left in the poor sock. Matthew wanted to cry. The top of the sock opened up, revealing Haven’s massive face peering down at him, a slight smirk dancing on her lips. Her face was soon replaced by her fingers which snagged him by the leg before pulling him out of the smelly prison.

 

Haven held the tiny man in front of her face as he dangled upside down by the leg. He was visibly damp, she could smell him from here, and his hair was a mess after his short stay; and then she noticed the best part.

 

“Is that toe jam in your mouth?!” She burst out laughing, “dude gross! You realize how long I’ve been wearing these things?” she teased, dangling the sock in her other hand. “If you were that hungry you could have just asked, I think I’ve got more in between my toes right now you could take care of actually”

 

“Fuck you!” He spit out the toe jam, “Put me down right now!”

 

Haven continued to laugh while she placed him back in his habitat. Matthew sat down, gasping to take in the fresh air. Haven pulled her seat up to the enclosure before leaning back and propping her feet up on the edge of the habitat. Matthew gazed up at the pale soles that towered over him, they were spotted with lint and other grime from Haven’s day. He could see some of the toe jam stuck in between her slender toes that she had mentioned.

 

“Didn’t realize you liked feet so much little dude, all this can be yours if you want” she laughed wiggling her toes over him, causing some lint to rain down into the habitat. Their smell soon replaced the fresh air Matthew was just getting used to.

 

“Fuck you bitch! I have had it; you’re going to call Michaela right now and take me back. You’ll never be allowed near a tiny ever again! I’m going to report you to anyone who will listen! You haven’t taken care of me at all, and you’ve kept me in this fucking dump you call a home, you’re a loser! All you are is an irresponsible disgusting evil brat!” he yelled up at her, seething with anger.

 

She stared down at him with big eyes

 

“Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to exactly?” she asked sitting up and leaning over the housing unit, “Maybe you forgot but you’re an inch tall, a fucking ant, I’m in charge here. All you’ve done is complain complain complain” she said, her finger coming down and poking him in the chest, knocking him over. “I protect you; I provide for you; you do nothing but complain about me!” Her finger continued to poke at him, Matthew cowered, putting his arms up in an attempt to protect himself. “Well that’s over! You think I’m so bad? Just you wait bitch, and believe me, you’re going to give the government a glowing review of me when they come to interview you! Now come here!” Matthew tried to stand to run but it was no use, Haven pinched him up with ease, contorting him in a way so that he was bent over facing away from her.

 

Haven drew her finger back, lining it up perfectly with Matthew’s rear before flicking him in the ass. He yelped out in pain. She did it twice more

 

Matthew felt like his legs were broken after this “spanking”. Tears streamed down his face, and he collapsed in the young woman’s hand.

 

“Now apologize!” she demanded

 

“I’m sorry Haven, I’m sorry for everything, please” He cried out in between sobs

 

Haven walked over to her discarded combat boots from earlier, she could smell them as she crouched down. She dangled Matthew over the opening, he was limp in her grasp, no more struggle.

 

“Now, you’ll be spending the night in here and you’ll think about what you did. Understood?”

 

“Yes Haven” Matthew cried out, barley having the strength to do so

 

“Good”

 

She let go of his leg and he plummeted to the bottom of his new home. The boot was well worn, the insole torn in many places and the smell somehow worse than the sock. Matthew had no energy left to move; he laid in a crumpled mess on the insole.

 

Haven stepped away from the boot, she had never been so assertive before…she loved it. It felt good to put him in his place, he really was ungrateful after all. She quickly began to worry about the interview though, what if he squealed, he was right, she would never be allowed near a tiny again. No, he wouldn’t take this from her, she would make sure of it. By the time of the interview, he would be totally obedient, tomorrow she would get started on breaking him. She laid down in bed, excited from what had just happened. The power was such a rush. Her fingers crept down into her panties as she thought about it.