- Text Size +

Matthew groaned as he woke up in his new prison, rolling over onto his side. His backside still aching from the punishment Haven had given to him. He laid for a while, regaining what strength he had, his stomach grumbled in pain. He considered trying to stand up but didn’t see the point, where would he go? The boot seemed to stretch up endlessly above him, an endless tower leaving only a circle of light to shine through the opening. He’d never make the climb in his current state. He rolled back over onto his stomach, laying his face onto the ragged insole. It was still damp from Haven’s shift yesterday, the stale sweat seeped onto his face. His nose filled with the foul stench of her feet, proof of how much she loved these boots. Matthew didn’t care, he didn’t have the strength to do anything other than accept his fate and lie in the musk.

 

Soon he heard Haven’s snores stop from above, and her shuffle around the room he glanced up to see if she had come to get him, but only saw the blank ceiling, she was busy making herself breakfast. He closed his eyes and waited.

 

An hour later the light pouring in from the boots opening disappeared, casting Matthew in shadows, he opened his eyes and gazed up to see the face of his caretaker, no, his tormentor looking down at him.

 

“Stand up” She commanded

 

He complied, shakily standing up and gaining his footing, watching as her powerful fingers descended to grab him. He was hoisted up and dangled in front of her massive face.

 

“Enjoy your stay?” She smirked, looking at the tiny man before her, he barely held his head up at this point. Completely limp in her grasp. “Did you think about what you did?”

 

“Y-yes Haven… I’m sorry” he mumbled out, using the little strength he had to lift his eyes and meet her gaze.

 

“Sorry for what?”

 

He dangled for a few moments, thinking on what to say, he wanted to call her a bitch again, but wasn’t sure he would survive the punishment this time.

 

“…Sorry for what I said…and for complaining” He finally said, his voice almost a whisper

 

She grinned, flashing her teeth at him. “Good, I’m glad you’ve had such a change of heart little guy. I’m heading to work so you’ve got to get out of the boots, don’t be sad. When I get back we’ll talk about some new rules, got it?”

 

“Yes ma’am”

 

“Ma’am?” she laughed, “What am I? 40?” she scoffed, “How about…master, or your majesty…ooh or how about goddess? Goddess is pretty fitting isn’t it, I mean look at me?”

 

Matthew weakly looked her over as she asked, the dingy socks that clung to her feet, the torn black jeans and ratty band shirt that adorned her, the gothic makeup painted on her face, the messy hair he hadn’t seen washed since arriving. In fact, had he seen her shower at all? His eyes began to tear up at the thought of her being anything close to divine.

 

“Yes…that works great” he lied, refusing to look her in the eyes

 

“You really think so? Why don’t you go ahead and say, ‘yes goddess’ for me then” She requested

 

“…Yes godd-“

 

“up bup bup! I can’t hear you and you look me in my eyes when you talk” she demanded, her smile growing. Matthew dangled in silence for another few seconds before lifting his head to look at her, she could see the tiny tears forming in his eyes.

 

“Yes goddess, it’s a very good name for you” he forced out through gritted teeth.

 

“I’m glad we agree” she said, “Oh, and I’m not sure you deserve to go back to your habitat yet, that little house is for good obedient tinies, you’ve still got to prove to me you can be good, but don’t worry, I’ve got a new little home for you while I’m at work” She said, taking him over to an empty shoebox she had found under her bed, dropping him inside. “Now you be good”

 

“Wait! I haven’t ate since yesterday, could I at least have some food? …Please goddess.” He begged, hoping she would at least grant him this small mercy.

 

“Hmmm…You’ve been good so far so… I guess, but I’m already almost late, I don’t have time to cook. How about some of my leftover breakfast?” She offered

 

“Yes, please!” Matthew’s stomach grumbled again at the thought of food.

 

He watched as Haven opened her mouth and stuck a finger inside, digging around on her back teeth, before pulling out a small piece of waffle that had been lodged in one of her molars. She lowered it down and presented it to him. He looked at the soggy piece of leftover breakfast in disgust, half chewed with saliva dripping off it. He reached his hands out and took it from her finger, fearing what she might do if he refused. His hands sunk into the mushy mess as he pulled it towards him

 

“What do you say?”

 

“…Thank you…Goddess” He answered, looking up at her grinning face.

 

“Good boy! Oh and in case you get thirsty”

 

Matthew watched as she cleared her throat, a disgusting noise filled the room, before she pursed her lips and spat on him. The loogie slammed into him like a truck, knocking him on his ass and forcing the wind out of him.

 

“Bye bye little dude!” she called out as she walked out the door, leaving him to recover

 

Matthew laid in the puddle of spit trying to catch his breath. “What the fuck! I did everything she said” he cried out. He sat up after a few moments and tried to wipe the saliva and phlegm off of him, though there was far too much to manage. His stomach grumbled again, the hunger pains were becoming too painful for him. He sighed before looking around for the piece of waffle he had dropped when she spat on him, spotting it laying at the other end of the puddle.

 

He crawled over too it, taking it in his hands, his stomach grumbled again. He hesitated, before slowly bringing the mushy food up to his mouth and taking a bite. His tastebuds were assaulted by the overwhelming flavor of blueberry waffle and Haven’s cold saliva. He nearly threw up, but forced himself to swallow and hold it down, he wouldn’t have anything else to eat until she got back. He finished off the rest of his meager meal, slowly getting more used to the flavor or her spit, before crawling over to a dry piece of the box and sitting, waiting for her return.