- Text Size +

Haven returned from work that afternoon with a smile on her face, the thought of playing with Matthew more occupying her mind. He had already been so obedient today; she had expected more resistance from the little jerk. She was sure he’d be totally broken by the time of the checkup interview, and she’d be made his permanent caretaker, guaranteeing her those sweet checks.

 

She flung the door open to the apartment, taking in the view, she did need to get to cleaning soon, but that was for later. As for now, she walked towards the shoebox, eyeing her prize. She looked in delight at Matthew slumped over in one of the corners, staring up at her with worry on his face.

 

“Miss me little dude?” she laughed, noticing the food she had left him was no where to be seen, “You really were hungry huh, ate it all!” She mocked before reaching in and picking her plaything up by the torso, depositing him on the desk and sitting down in her chair. “So, time to lay out some new rules for you like I promised. Rule one: No backtalk, you do what you’re told when you’re told. Rule two: You’ll start doing chores around the house since you don’t work, and you’ll have them done before I get home. Rule three: You only refer to me as goddess from now on. Rule four: Your habitat is a privilege, if I say so, you go back to sleeping in the boot. And finally, Rule five: You will tell the agency you love it here, and that you want to stay.”

 

Matthew had stood in silence listening to the new rules, each one adding to his anger. He couldn’t live like this, the agency had to get him away from this monster. He couldn’t just roll over and take this, even after obeying her this morning she had punished him.

 

“And what if I refuse goddess?” he asked, doing his best to instill his voice with confidence, though the fear was still apparent.

 

Haven’s eyes widened, had he really just asked that? So, he did have a little fight left in him, good, that made it more fun. “Well, if you refuse, I’ll have to punish you of course, and if it comes time for the interview and you’re still acting out, well…maybe you don’t make it to the interview.” She leaned in closer to him “Maybe I come home one day and “accidentally” step on you, maybe you go missing one day and I have no idea what happened, maybe you end up as a stain in my boot” She let the threat linger before backing away from him

 

“You’d go to jail!”

 

“Oh please,” She rolled her eyes, “how many tinies get “accidentally” crushed every day? And we both know nothing ever happens after. I can have a new tiny in a month, the agency is practically begging people to adopt you guys. Any more questions?”

 

Matthew tried to think of anything to refute her, but she was right. He thought back to all the news stories he had seen of missing tinies or the ones found dead, he couldn’t think of a single one where anyone was punished, they were too hard to prove intentional.  His head drooped

 

“No more questions goddess”

 

“Great! Well, I had such a long day today, not all of us get to sit around you know” She laughed reaching down and tugging at her boots, they popped off after a few tries and a little force. He watched as she peeled off the socks that seemed molded to her foot. “And I sure could use a foot rub” she sighed

 

“…Yes goddess”

 

“Oh, you want to do it for me?” she feigned ignorance, “Well, isn’t that sweet, are you sure though? They’re pretty rough today. Can you ask for me” She grinned down at him

 

“May…may I please rub your feet goddess?” Matthew forced out the words

 

“Well, if you insist dude, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya”

 

With that she propped her feet up on the desk in front of him, both landing with a thud, and turned on the computer so she could watch some videos while he worked. Matthew gazed up at the monumental task before him. Her pale soles were littered with lint and grime, and a sheen of sweat was visible, he could also make out some of the gunk trapped under her toenails, and the sock lint that still clung to her. As he approached, he was assaulted by the stench of her massive feet. It was like onions and Frito chips combined with dirt; he nearly threw up.

 

He reached out and began to massage her foot, feeling her rough skin against his hands. She barely seemed to notice so he put his full weight into his work, which resulted in a content sigh from Haven. As he continued to work around her feet the heat emanating off them began to take a toll on him, he was covered in sweat, and he was sure at least some of it was his. He shed his shirt and got back to work, his muscles beginning to ache, and the scent of Haven’s long day continuing to overwhelm him. He worked tirelessly to remove any of the lint he could reach, his cheeks washed with humiliation as he contemplated his current state. After what felt like hours Haven finally began to move her soles away from him, he collapsed onto the table.

 

“Awww someone wear themselves out?” she snickered, “You did pretty good twerp, at least for someone your size” she reached down and picked up the now shirtless tiny. “Why don’t you give them a little thank you kiss?” She brough him to her sole before pressing him into the ball of her foot. Matthew tried to push back against the foot that now enveloped him. “No, I said give it a kiss” She reminded him, before taking her index finger and pushing his head into her sweaty sole. Matthew gave in, pursing his lips and kissing the sole of his tormentor, the salty taste lingering on his lips. “Not really feeling anything” Matthew squirmed against her, his tired body begging to be put down. Finally, he stuck his tongue out and began to lap at the sole, dragging his tongue along the rough skin, hoping she would be satisfied. The salty taste and grime coated his tongue.

 

“Good boy! Well, I think we’re done for today, why don’t you go rest up.” She brought him up to her face, her nose crinkled, “Ewww! And clean yourself up you fucking reek dude” She laughed before dropping him into his tiny habitat in front of his house and going back to watching YouTube.

 

Matthew lay on the grass outside his tiny home and caught his breath, glad the ordeal was over. He took in the fresh air, happy to have some reprieve from Haven’s smell. Finally, he headed into his tiny home, hoping to recuperate, as he would need his strength for whatever lay ahead.