- Text Size +

Matthew woke up the next morning early, his muscles still ached from his task the day before. He had at least had a chance to clean himself, and no longer smelled like his captor’s feet. He heard Haven’s snores and looked out window of his tiny home to see her face. Her head rested on her pillow, her black nose ring contrasting against her pale skin. Her lips were slightly parted, allowing a stream of drool to run out onto her pillow. She was undeniably cute, Matthew admitted to himself, despite his disdain for her. Time passed as he continued to watch, it was nearly noon by now. Eventually her eyes fluttered open before she rolled over and began to stretch, letting out a yawn.

 

“Good morning twerp,” she glanced at her phone, “or afternoon, I guess. I’m off for the next few days so I think it’s time we get started cleaning in here,” she motioned around to the mess that made up the apartment. “You were right, need to give the agency a good impression. So, you can start off cleaning up my shoes, they’re kinda gross”

 

She reached down and picked him up before putting him down on the floor beside her bed. Matthew watched as she stood up put of bed, reaching up to the heavens. Her long pale legs stretched up endlessly only to stop at the lacey black panties that covered her ass. She walked around the room collecting the discarded shoes, each step sending a tremor and shaking Matthew. A few moments later she returned, and sat down three pairs of shoes in front of him, her combat boots, some vans that looked like they had been worn for decades, and a beat up pair of sneakers.

 

“Alright dude, just get off all the dirt you can,” She brought one of the vans up to her face and sniffed before letting out a fake gag. “Ugh! And do something about the insoles, these things fucking stink”

 

“Yes goddess! What do you want me to use to clean” he shouted up, hoping for some soap and water at least.

 

She shrugged “I don’t care dude, use whatever, not my problem. But they better look good!”

 

Haven walked off to clean up the kitchen, she rarely used it, but it was littered with fast food bags. Matthew watched as she left, letting out a sigh. All he had were his hands…and his mouth. He decided to start with the sneakers, they were in the best condition. He approached them and began prying off some of the dried dirt and grime, before using his spit to polish them, he worked his way around the entire sole before doing the tops as well. Next, he approached the opening of the shoe, peering down into it. It actually smelled fine, much to Matthew’s surprise. He decided to skip it after making sure Haven wasn’t watching.

 

Next he started on the boots, he was already too familiar with these. The outsides were not awful, he decided to use his shirt as a rag, which sped up the process considerably. Soon he was ready for the insoles, the only problem would be getting back out of the towering prisons.

 

Haven had finished with her own chores by this point and came to check on him, picking up the sneakers with a satisfied look on her face

 

“not bad shrimp”

 

Thank you goddess! Could you please help me with the boots, I’m not sure I’d be able to get out of them” he explained.

 

“I guess so,” she reached down and picked him up before carelessly dropping him into the right boot. He landed with a soft thud, knocking the air out of him. Her face loomed over the boot, “I’ll be back in 30 minutes for ya so get busy,” and with that she disappeared from view.

 

Matthew caught his breath and stood up, Haven hadn’t worn the boots recently, so the smell was not nearly as painful as his previous stay here. Still, it burned in his nose. He made his way towards the toe end of the massive boot, the light quickly fading as he progressed. He came upon the craters her toes had worn into the insole, stepping down into the largest won, the ground was damp here, holding years’ worth of old sweat. He got down on his knees and began to scrub at the toe print, his hands were now covered in old sweat. He continued this process as he slowly backed towards the entrance of the boot, before sitting down and waiting to be retrieved.

 

Haven soon did retrieve him and dropped him into the other boot, where he began again. He repeated the same process, slowly working his way back towards the heel, on his hands and knees, cleaning up any grime his goddess may have left. He was soon retrieved again and put back on the floor. Haven at this point relaxing in her bed, watching her phone and vaping.

 

Matthew approached his final challenge for the day, the Vans. They were beyond repair, dirt and grime coated the outside, the once white shoelaces were now brown, and he could smell them already. He sighed and began to wipe away, but after a few minutes of this had made little progress. He tried to scrub even harder, still no luck. Finally, he closed his eyes and tried to lick the spot he had been working on before scrubbing again, the grime now coating his tongue. Still no progress, the shoes were simply too dirty.

 

Matthew decided he would try to move on to the insole for now, these are the ones she had complained about after all. He hoisted himself up and approached the opening. The smell got increasingly worse as he approached, like rotten cheese, sweat, and something special. He held his breath before dropping down into the shoe. He was halfway to the toe section when he finally needed to breathe, bracing himself for what was coming. As he inhaled his senses were completely overloaded, his stomach began to churn, and he dropped to his knees. How long had she had these, how could she produce such a smell. He breathed again and felt his stomach flip over. He threw up, unable to bear the old Vans.

 

After clambering out of the rancid shoe he called up to Haven,

“Goddess!” he shouted up towards her bed, after a few moments she appeared

 

“Sup dude?” she took notice of the boots, “wow, you did pretty good, these haven’t looked like this since I got em!”

 

“Thank you, but I don’t think I can do anything about the Vans, they’re too much for me”

 

She looked down at the shoes before picking one up, frowning “I need some Vans though dude, so…unless you have any other ideas guess you better get back to scrubbing” she said, before dropping the vans back down, causing a tremor to shake him.

 

“Couldn’t you buy news one goddess? Or clean them yourself?” He pleaded

 

“Hmmmm, I guess I could use what’s left of your money for this month, but that would mean no more goodies for you. Plus, I’m not sure what pair I’d get, might would just have to get both” she grinned down at him, “But, if you really want to spend your money on me like that and go without, I’ll let ya”

 

Matthew considered his options, the next check would be here at the start of the month, two weeks away. He should have just enough supplies to last that long, plus Haven wouldn’t let him starve, she would lose her toy. He did fear what she may offer him to eat though.

 

“Would you please use the money to buy new shoes goddess” He finally asked, his voice defeated.

 

“Of course!” She picked him up off the ground before tossing him back in his habitat, “You did a great job today bitch, get rested up for tomorrow!” she rolled back over in bed, a smile covering her face. God, it felt good to dominate him like that, she thought, getting excited at the power she had.