- Text Size +

Alex tossed her previous plaything to the side. The remnants of Mark’s son landed softly on the carpeted floor, tumbling to a rest near a used sock. Mark’s stomach churned as he processed what Alex had just declared. She had done all of this, tormented their son, reached out to them, gave them hope, and brought them here, all for her own amusement. Just so she had “toys” to play with is. His vision, now focused on Alex’s face, began to blur as the emotions overwhelmed him. He had worked too hard to end up in this situation. Kimberly came to the front of his mind, as he came back to reality. His wife still lay on the coffee table beside him, still recovering from her fainting spell from earlier. He rushed to her side, dropping to his knees and pulling her head up in his lap. His hand caressed her face, she always had been squeamish, but now was not the time for fainting.

 

“Awwwww…cute!” Alex’s voice boomed out as she watched the display, her tone completely genuine. This was nothing more than extra entertainment to her. “Here let me see her” She smiled as her hand reached down for Kimberly. Her fingers grasped onto the tiny woman’s leg and began to pull her away from her loving husband. Mark held on as tight as he could, afraid to let go of his love, but was powerless to stop Alex from taking her. He wanted to scream, beg, cry…anything to persuade Alex not to hurt her, but he found his throat closed tight, not a single word able to escape.

 

Alex brought the tiny woman up to her face, dangling her upside down be the leg. She began inspecting her further in the silence that filled the room. She had never played with a tiny woman before, only men. This was really shaping up to be a great week full of new experiences. As Alex held her upside down Kimberly’s dress fell victim to gravity and slipped down her body, giving Alex a peek at what lay beneath. Kimberly’s legs were thin, with a slight tan and an impeccable smoothness. Alex wanted more. “Let’s take these old clothes off” She suggested as she began to reach for the dress. Her fingers grasped the thin fabric, she could feel its delicacy in her grasp. She began to try and work it off the woman, but after some struggle decided to take the easier option

 

*RIIIIIIP*

 

Mark continued to watch in silence as the giant teen easily ripped his wife’s clothes away, before tossing the now ruined fabric to the floor. He remembered buying her that dress years ago, it was one of her favorites. His wife now hung in the air covered by nothing but her underwear.

 

Alex could now see almost every inch of Kimberly; her cute little butt, the striped pair of panties that hugged it, and the perfect pair of breasts that lay on her chest. Alex grinned as she took the intimate site in. She could feel something begin to stir between her legs. The only thing left was her underwear.

 

“Wait!” Mark blurted out as Alex’s fingers moved to completely undress his wife. The word felt like nails coming out of his mouth, his throat remained tight. Alex’s eyes snapped over to him, hate burning in them for this interruption. “Please…please don’t. I’ll do whatever you want” He pleaded desperately.

 

There was a pause. The hate in her eyes melted away before she burst into laughter, much to Mark’s confusion. “You’ll do whatever I want huh?”

 

“Y…yes” He responded meekly, unsure now if it was the right answer

 

Alex leaned in closer to him, further dominating the space. “You’re going to do whatever I want no matter what, and so is she” Alex lifted the hand that held his wife. “Unless you wanna end up like that twerp” Her free hand motioned over to Jake.

 

As Alex finished her sentence Kimberly’s eyelids began to lift. Her brain struggled to process the upside-down world she saw and the fact that she was now dangling high in the sky, but after a few moments managed to process the information.

 

“AHHHHHHH”

 

The shrill scream pierced the air, causing Mark and Alex both to turn to see that Kimberly was back with them. She screamed again.

 

“Hey! Calm down” Alex commanded her, but Kimberly continued to shriek. “I said shut up!” Alex said again, quickly getting annoyed with the hysterical woman. She began to shake her hand, whipping Kimberly around violently, though this only made the screams worse.

 

“Honey please just calm down its going to be ok!” Mark tried to pipe up, but was drowned out by his wife’s screams.

 

“That’s it! time out for you” Alex snarled. Kimberly continued her desperate screams as Alex reached down for one of her discarded sneakers, before hovering her over the shoe’s opening. “Learn to listen!” With that command she released her.

 

Kimberly plummeted into the repulsive sneaker, landing with a wet squelch on the worn insole. She instinctively took in a deep breath, worn out from all her screaming, only to be met with the most pungent odor she had ever smelled. Years worth of gym class, practices, and various sports had left their mark on her current prison. She coughed as the stale air filled her lungs, nearly gagging, but stifling the urge. She looked up towards the entrance, now far above her head. Alex’s eyes stared down at her, clearly conveying the teen’s annoyance with her disobedience. “Why don’t ya clean up in there too, they could use it!” She turned away, leaving Kimberly to serve her sentence.

 

Kimberly stood up; her feet softly sunk into the tattered ground. She could faintly see where a “SIZE 11” had once been written on the insole, though now there was only a hint it had ever been there. The walls of the sneaker were in a similar state of being, their cloth lining peeling or completely worn away. She took another breath reluctantly, allowing the acidic fumes to burn her nose once more. Debris and scattered clods of dirt dotted the landscape, contributing an earthy hint to the otherwise pure smell of Alex’s feet. Kimberly felt weak as she forced another breath down, she sat down, bringing her knees up to her chest. All alone and nearly naked. She wondered if this had been the shoe Jake had died in. What were his last moments like? Would she suffer the same fate? A small tear ran down her face.

 

She processed the last thing Alex had said after calming down some, she was expected to clean. Her heart rate steadily amped up as thoughts of what Alex might do to her if she disobeyed again ran through her mind. She looked at the insole, and began to wipe it with her hands, but there was no progress made. The dirt and sweat had been ingrained into the material; it would take Kimberly a thousand lifetimes to clean this girl’s rank sneakers. She scrubbed harder, her skin becoming red from the friction. Still no luck. Another breath of rancid air entered her lungs. Her hands began to tremble as she saw how ineffective her efforts were. She was going to be punished, she just knew it. She hesitated, before spitting on the spot she had been scrubbing, and trying again, hoping some liquid might aid in the cleaning. Still nothing, the filth was there to stay. The stream of tears began to flow.

 

“Well…looks like that shut her up” Alex said cheerfully above, appreciating the lack of screams in the room. The only sound now being the background noise of the TV that continued its coverage of the game Alex had been watching prior to her toy’s arrival. “Now…what to do with you” she smiled as she turned back to Mark. “Tell ya what, since you’re new and I’m so nice, I’ll let ya choose. I’m going to finish watching the game, you can either clean my feet,” she brought one of her feet up and slammed it down on the table in front of him, nearly scaring the life out of him. “or…” She reached for the old sock that lay beside Jake’s body. “I can drop ya in this bad boy and you can clean it! I think I only wore these for like…a week? I don’t know, I’m not really good with math” she giggled. She was correct about her math skills, as she had in fact been wearing those socks for 2 weeks.

 

Mark weighed his options, not able to completely come to terms with the situation. His head ached from the light flick he had received earlier, reminding him he was in no position to argue. He looked at his first option, her massive sole. Clearly the poor foot had never seen much care; the skin was a soft pink with a light film of sweat coating it. Small pieces of debris strewn across the sole, and a tough callus adorned the side of her big toe. A consequence of her active lifestyle. Mark would have never guessed, but this was actually a good day for her feet, Jake had seen much worse.

 

Next, he turned his attention to the sock in her hand. The sock was clearly old, held together by threads near the heel and toe areas. A stuffy smell was noticeable even from this far away. He thought about how dark it must be on the inside. No light, and completely engulfed in the smell. At least with her feet he would be in the open air.

 

“Your feet” He muttered out

 

“What was that” Alex asked, bringing her hand to her ear sarcastically

 

“I said your feet” he repeated, louder this time.

 

“What about them?” she wiggled her toes as she asked

 

Mark sighed, he knew what she wanted, but had hoped she wouldn’t make him beg. “May I please clean your feet” He said, hanging his head in defeat.

 

“Awwww of course you can! Ya know Jake always preferred my feet over the socks too, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree huh little dude? I mean, he was practically in love with these puppies.” She brought her other foot onto the table and rested it in front of him while leaning back on the couch, relaxing. She brought the jug of cheesy puffs to her side and began to watch the game again.

 

Her words stung Mark’s heart. How many times had Jake been forced to clean these soles? What else had she done to his son? Why hadn’t he made sure he wasn’t being treated like this? Each question weighed on his heart heavily.

 

He began to move his legs. Each step a forced process, his body didn’t want to allow him near the sweaty feet, but his brain deemed it necessary. He forced his muscles to bring him closer. After a few more he was inches away, the air was heavy and hot this close.

 

“Oh and don’t forget to lick ‘em, Jake always made sure to!” His tormentor called out through a mouth full of cheesy puffs before going back to the game.

 

Mark’s stomach twisted as he began to open his mouth, slowly allowing his tongue out. Every cell inside him told him to turn, to run, but he knew that would only end with him a stain under Alex’s foot…if she was kind enough to give him a quick death. He stuck his tongue to the flesh and licked. Instantly he gagged, a mix of sweat and grime battering his taste buds and leaving him wishing for death. There was no way his son had ever been able to handle this, no human could.

 

Alex snickered as she heard the tiny squeak of him retching from the taste. Jake had done the same thing the first time she introduced him to her soles. Were her feet really that bad she wondered.

 

Mark steadied himself and did it again, this time faster, hoping that would make it more bearable. It wasn’t as bad, maybe because he had cleaned some of the grime off already. His knees still felt weak, however. He paused before doing it again. After an hour of this the game was coming to an end, and he was nearly done with her second sole. His tongue was blistered and red, his face covered in the gunk he had encountered.  He listened as Alex took another swig of her third coke to wash down another handful of snacks. How this girl remained fit was a mystery to him, her workout must be insane. She leaned up as the announcer closed out the game.

 

“Not bad little guy, heck, its almost as good as Jake’s work! Don’t worry you’ll be getting plenty of practice!” the last part crushing Mark’s spirit further. “Although you didn’t even touch that stuff between my toes” She frowned, looking at the globs of toejam that remained.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry Alex your feet are just so big I can do it now I-”

 

“Don’t worry dude, let me help” She interrupted

Mark cowered as her hand grabbed him up again. He was once again caught in her mighty grasp, surrounded by the warm palm and smell of junk food. She brought him over to her toes, before shoving him face first into the space between, and swiping him around. Mark’s face was grinded into the filthy skin, toejam clung to his face, some even finding its way into his mouth, giving him an extreme taste of Alex. He tried to scream but it only made matters worse as he was flossed in between each and every toe, twice.

 

Finally, it was over, Alex carelessly dropped him back on the table. He laid there, covered in her foot gunk, his hair disheveled and stuck to one side now, and a horrified look burned into his face. God, she had missed this so much.

 

“Well, let’s check on wifey!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not sure how happy i am with some of this chapter. I felt the part of Alex undressing Kimberly was clunky, but the idea will be expanded on later and hopefully better written. I'm thinking Kimberly may wind up as a sex toy for Alex's lust. Any feedback on this idea would be great!!