- Text Size +

Jake lay on his back watching this horror unfold, he had been around her socks plenty of times and they were always atrocious, but never this bad. They were soon dangling above him, once white but now mostly yellow. A large hole on the end of one allowed her big toe to poke through, showing off the sweaty pink flesh. And the smell! It was genuinely hard to breathe in their presence, he began to struggle for air.

 

“You like em? Pretty special day for you cause these are my lucky socks! Haven’t been washed since 7th grade!” She beamed down at him, proud of her accomplishments in neglecting laundry. “Don’t worry though, you can play with those later, for now you get to work on these bad boys!” She announced, tugging the socks off to free her bare feet.

 

Jake wanted to cry, he looked on at the massive soles in front of him. They were bright pink from her active lifestyle, and he could make out the beads of sweat that trickled down from her toes. The whole grotesque scene littered with sock lint and grime as a finishing touch.

 

“These puppies are a little tired today, and I think they need a little love from you, so just clean em up twerp, unless you want another swirlie of course!”

 

Jake shivered at the thought of another swirlie, he had just received one two days ago from her after talking back during her play time with him. She had plunged his tiny form into the freezing toilet water before flushing it. At his size it was like being in a massive whirlpool, he had nearly drowned, which he almost wished for at this point. Worse, she had threatened that next time she would make sure to use the toilet before he was dunked.

 

Remembering this he flung himself at her grimy soles and began to scrub away. He had become somewhat accustomed to what she expected during these types of tasks and made sure to lick at her soles as well, seeing no reason to upset his captor. The foul taste of the hot flesh washed over his taste buds and the aroma burned in his nose. He thought of what his parents would think if they could see him right now. Their son reduced to nothing but a foot cleaner for his bully.

 

Alex watched him as he worked, a little disappointed in his eagerness. Where was the fun in this, he wasn’t even fighting back, it was just plain boring. Was she losing her touch? She had overdone this before, she needed something more. She began to brainstorm while watching him lap away at her pinky toe, even scraping out the dirt from her toenails. It hit her!

 

“Alright, enough of that dork! Got something new for you!” She reached down for him and brought him to the side of her big toe. “You see that? I’ve worked up a real nasty callus during soccer this season and its getting annoying, need you to take care of it for me so…get to nibbling!” She watched in content as his face filled with disgust, she had succeeded.

 

Jake looked on at the hardened callus that was his new responsibility, the yellowed piece of hard flesh made his knees weak. He slowly approached, knowing he had to do this to avoid something far worse. He wrapped his arms around the rough skin and brought his face close, bracing for what he was about to do. He opened his mouth, and hesitantly bit into the callus, pulling off a piece of the disgusting skin in his mouth. The flavor exploded in his mouth, a season’s worth of sweat, grime, and funk assaulted his senses as he chewed, trying his best to not pass out. Finally, he swallowed, before almost immediately dropping to his hands and knees and throwing up on the floor.

 

Alex burst out laughing, her thunderous laughs shook Jake’s bones as he continued to throw up on the floor in between her feet. “Jesus Christ dude was it really that bad! I mean it’s just a little callus come on! We really got to toughen you up!” Tears began to form in her eyes as she continued to laugh at her helpless classmate.

 

Jake spit trying to get the taste out of his mouth before making his way back to his feet finally. He considered running again but he knew it was hopeless, all he could do was hope the young girl would have mercy on him soon.

 

Alex’s laughter finally subsided while she wiped a few tears from her eyes. “That was just too good! We’ll have to do that again soon, but for now we better get going don’t you think?” She tilted her head as she looked down at him, waiting on his response.

 

“Get going?” His face puzzled, “Alex please I really need to get home I mean my parents are going to be worried. Please I did everything you asked!” He begged, dropping to his knees.

 

“Yeah get going! It’s the soccer state championship tonight! Are you really telling me you weren’t going to come support me?” She frowned at him. “Well, you are dork, in fact, I think you just got upgraded to front row seats!” She picked up her lucky sock in one hand and Jake in the other before dangling him over the opening. “You can spend the whole match in here! I saw how interested you were earlier, maybe you’ll make em even more lucky” She smirked

 

“ALEX PLEASE! ILL COME JUST LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!”

 

“You’ve got it little guy!” She happily complied, releasing him and watching him disappear into the long ratty sock, she had been sure to use the one without a whole in the end.

 

Jake tumbled down the sweaty tube. The temperature and smell quickly increasing during his descent. Finally he landed in the toe, looking up at the opening where Alex peered in.

 

“Now be good in there, if you behave maybe I’ll let you go home after the game”

 

Before Jake could argue she had disappeared, her face replaced by 5 wiggling toes, which quickly descended upon him, ensnaring him in their mighty grasp. He tried to struggle but it was no use, and he soon gave up, resting in the space under her toes. His face mushed into the space between her big toe and the one adjacent to it, giving him a wonderful view of her toe jam.

 

Above, Alex adjusted to sock a little to get it on, before turning her foot over. She could make out the small imprint he left on the dirty fabric and chuckled to herself. She snatched up her sneakers and put them back on, further sealing Jake into his hellish environment. She glanced at her phone, was about time for the bus to leave to take the team to the game.

 

“Alright twerp time to head to the game, you better be good in there!” She called down to her shoe

 

She grabbed her gym bag and headed for the bus.