- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A pretty simple story, very ham-fisted and over the top. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing!


Any plagiarism is entirely unintentional! I read a lot of these so it's possible that ideas slipped in subconsciously. Please contact me if you want this story to be taken down for this reason! This is my first story, so apologies if the writing is not the best. Nonetheless, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Kayla was brimming with anticipation. Today was the day that her father’s technology was finally at prototype-level, and she was going to try it out. Sure, the shrink ray wasn’t completely finished, but she wasn’t going to wait any longer. Kayla was 23 years old, and the only child of one of the wealthiest businessmen in the world. She was spoiled by her father, and always got exactly what she wanted her whole life. She ate the best food, wore the most expensive fashion, and was always the most gorgeous and well-kept girl in the room. Well, she got what she wanted with the exception of 1 thing: she wanted to be huge. Kayla wanted to tower over others, dominating them, holding the power of life and death just with her size. Now with her father’s shrink ray, that was finally in reach. All she needed now was someone to try it on. Fortunately, she had a pretty good idea of her target…




Mark was not at a great point in his life. He was getting fired from a decent job working on the development team for an experimental shrink ray. Well fired, more like laid off. He and lots of researchers around the company were getting laid off as they were no longer needed: the shrink ray was all but complete. Damn, he should have known. Of course they were going to fire him once he finished his job. The rest of his office was luckier than he; Mark was the only person in his particular office to lose his job. He couldn’t afford to get fired; he barely made rent as it was and already had sold his car and was taking the bus to work. It was closing time, and most of the office had gone home. Mark was forlornly packing his meager belongings up when he heard the door open and close behind him. He turned around.


Standing in his room was Kayla Carmen, the spoiled daughter of Mark’s boss (now former boss). Mark had never talked to her one-on-one, but still despised her. When Kayla was bored she strutted around the company like she owned it, getting people fired on her whim. It didn’t surprise him either. Kayla had been obeyed and pampered by everyone she knew her entire life, of course she turned out a spoiled, malicious brat. But what was she doing here? He had only seen glimpses of Kayla. Now up close he was stunned. She was easily the most stunning woman he had ever seen. She was not dressed for the business casual environment, but of course, she could wear or do whatever she wanted in this company. Kayla’s clothes looked like she had just got back from the gym. She was wearing a crop top that barely contained her ample breasts, and tight spandex leggings which showed off her curves. And Kayla was extremely curvy. Not needing to do a day’s work in her entire life had clearly given her the time to make sure she was in top shape. Though, she probably hadn’t just come from the gym, as she looked freshly manicured, her lashes were done, she was wearing lipstick, and her golden locks tumbled down her back, shining as if they were freshly conditioned. Worst of all, her face was gorgeous. Kayla had high cheekbones, smooth, perfect skin, and a button nose, which always seemed to be upturned slightly as if she thought she was better than everyone (which of course she did). And her eyes, a beautiful, deep, bright green. A supermodel’s body and the face of a Greek goddess, good lord


Look at this loser, Kayla thought, he can’t even take his eyes off me. She thought this guy may be so smitten with her, he’d let her do what she wanted without her even needing to shrink him! She had always loved the effect that her physical appearance had on straight men, (and gay women). Even those not attracted to her form were still, most often, deeply intimidated by it. Kayla looked at him with her emerald green eyes, and smiled her most seductive smile. Mark seemed to break from a trance and flushed a deep red. “What are you doing here?” he asked. 


Kayla giggled and said “What are you doing here? Didn’t you get fired?” As Mark flushed an even deeper red, Kayla turned around and locked the door behind her. She made sure to give Mark a good view of her curvaceous ass as she turned around, and Mark was so busy gawking that he didn’t even notice her locking the door. However, as she turned back around, he noticed the shrink ray in her hand, the piece of technology he had helped develop. The hair on the back of his neck raised, too late. 


“How did you get that? We have our prototypes under top security.” Even then he knew the answer; Kayla Carmen was the boss’s daughter, no employee or security guard would dare disobey her. And even if she wasn’t royalty around here, Mark could see that with that body and face, all Kayla had to do was bat her eyes and the men who guarded the ray would fall over themselves to please her.


In response to his question, Kayla just gave a small chuckle, and pointed the shrink ray at Mark. Fear and panic gripped his heart. “No! Wait-” he tried to cry out, but suddenly his breath rushed out of him as the world grew massive around him. One moment he was looking eye-to-eye with Kayla, the next, he was looking at her ankle. 


Kayla looked down at Mark and her heart leaped with happiness. It worked! She could barely contain her joy. The spoiled girl towered over the little man, who she surmised was about 4 or 5 inches tall. Kayla felt a rush of power as she looked down at him. He was the size of a doll, or smaller, and Kayla could do whatever she wanted with him. All her dreams were coming true, and her plan had worked. 


“Help!” Mark screamed at the top of his lungs “Help!” The shrinking had made his voice significantly quieter, so Kayla crouched down over him, well relishing the intimidating effect her body had on the tiny man, and the newfound power she now held over him. 


“I can barely hear you down there,” she said. For Mark, her voice was overwhelmingly loud, and it filled his being and reverberated him. 


“Help me!” he yelled up at her gorgeous, looming face, “The shrink ray can grow me back!” But as Mark looked into Kayla’s deep green eyes, he saw only excitement and satisfaction. And, to his horror, a smug grin slowly broke out over Kayla’s face. 


“I don’t think I will,” said Kayla, “I want to have some fun with you, Mark. Maybe then I’ll grow you back.” 


“You can’t do this!” He cried, “This is illegal and inhumane!” 


“Who’s going to stop me?” said Kayla, “Someone would have to find you first, and I don’t ever intend for you to be found. Ever. Again.” She put special emphasis on those last words and watched it sink in for the little many how much trouble he was in, how profoundly different his life was going to be from here on out. At that exact moment, Mark realized it would probably be unwise not to stick around and see what Kayla would do to him, so he promptly ran for his life for his office door. He wasn’t sure if he could fit through the crack in the bottom, but it was his best shot. As Kayla saw him dart off, her smug grin grew even more smug. She knew he wouldn’t be fast, but he was even slower than she expected! It was pathetic! Mark ran as fast as he could for a full 5 seconds and he hadn’t even covered a single stride of Kayla’s. So Kayla let him run, drawing out the inevitable, like a cat playing with its food. Right before he got to the door, to what he imagined would be “freedom” she stomped her foot down in front of him. The impact sent him to the floor. Then, she scooped him up with a soft, perfectly manicured hand and held him up in front of her. 


Mark felt his entire world spin as he was picked up, as easily as a toy, and dangled in front of Kayla. Her smug face loomed in front of him, massive. “Did you really think you could outrun me?” she gloated. Mark had never felt more dehumanized. He was a grown, hardworking man with a college degree and a girlfriend, and he was being handled like an object, against his will, by a brat who had never worked a day in her life. “I told you, I can do whatever I want with you. If you try to escape again I’m going to have to punish you.” The way Kayla talked about punishment, Mark could tell that she wanted to punish him, and wanted him to misbehave. A shiver ran down his spine, but he tried to stay brave. “You’re bluffing!” He said, “You can’t get me out of this office because it’s full of people! One of my coworkers will find me and save me!”


Kayla pouted “Oh no! My plan, ruined! Only, it’s way past closing time and no one else is here. We’re probably the only people in the building. So really, there’s nothing to stop me from putting you in my purse, taking you home, and using you as my toy forever!” She let out a girlish little giggle at that. Mark was horrified, trying to imagine what being used as a “toy” by this giggling, gigantic, smug woman would mean. How could anyone be this cruel? 


But then, struggling in Kayla’s grip, he heard someone walking outside of his office, a janitor! His salvation was fitting: of course Kayla forgot about the most menial of the working class people in every building! He doubted Kayla even knew what a janitor was, the rich idiot! Kayla noticed too, and he watched the smug grin disappear from her face as her head whipped up towards the door. Mark began screaming at the top of his lungs, and Kayla quickly shoved her huge finger into his mouth to shut him up. But she was too late, and to Mark’s triumphant joy, he heard the man outside say “Huh? What’s that?” Then the janitor began knocking on the door. “Does anyone in there need help?” he asked, urgently. “I can call an ambulance!” Mark recognized the voice; it was Chuck, a janitor he knew. 


“That won’t be necessary!” Kayla said nervously, as the janitor tried the locked door. “Everything is fine!”


“You’re in Mark’s office and I just heard Mark crying for help. If you don’t open this door right now, I’m calling the police!” Said the janitor. This man is my hero, thought Mark.


Kayla took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She was still Kayla Carmen after all, she could handle a lowly minimum wage worker. Mark watched from below as the massive (from his perspective) Kayla prepared herself to come face-to-face with someone just as big as her, probably a few inches taller. She put on her most charming smile, held Mark behind her back with one hand, still keeping him gagged, and opened the door. The moment Chuck saw her, he was startled slightly. “Miss Kayla! I didn’t know it was you!” But still, the brave janitor persisted, “What was going on in there?” Mark struggled in vain, and tried to scream, but Kayla simply shoved her glossy red nail further down his throat. All Mark could do then was stare at Kayla’s bare, blemish-less lower back and hope that Chuck would dial the police.


“Oh, I was just in here making sure the office was ready for the next employee to move in!” Kayla said, chipper. “The noise you heard was probably my phone, I was just scrolling while I was looking around.” 


Chuck frowned and said, “Oh, my bad. So Mark’s already moved out. Well, I’m so sorry to interrupt you Miss Kayla. I’ll be out of your way.” Chuck slowly started to walk off but then stopped, and turned around. “Can I see what you were watching on your phone? It sure sounded a lot like Mark.” Mark froze in anticipation; this was it, Chuck would surely find him and call the police. Even if Kayla shrank the janitor too, the police would be here soon and stop her. But Kayla smiled again, read Chuck’s nametag, and seductively reached out and stroked the janitor’s cheek. 


“Now Charlie” she said, in her sexiest voice, “Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to be nosy? Now you wouldn’t want me to tell your manager about this, would you?” 


Chuck blushed deeply. “I’m so sorry ma’am, of course I shouldn't be nosy. I’ll be gone right away. Please don’t tell my boss about this!” He hurried off, and Mark’s stomach dropped. He had still been staring at Kayla’s perfect lower back, strangely conscious of how her flawless, luscious golden hair tumbled all the way down to the small of her back. But now, as Chuck walked away, Mark realized: he was truly all alone with Kayla. 


Kayla looked behind her and down at Mark. As he looked up to meet her piercing emerald gaze, he saw her beautiful, flawless face break out into yet another triumphant grin. “You tried to get away again! In fact, you almost succeeded! But now, you’re all mine little man” Kayla exalted, she was finally alone with her prey. This time, to make sure no one would hear him, she quickly started playing music on her phone speaker. Mark despaired; he had been so close to freedom he could taste it, but now he was Kayla’s. 


“You’re my little pet, Mark, whether you like it or not! It would be easier if you obey and serve me.” her girlish voice boomed down at him. Mark was disgusted. He had lived his whole life, almost 30 years, and now he had to be a pet, and serve this little brat? “I’m not your pet! I’m a human being! You can’t do this!” He began struggling again against her grip, uselessly flailing against her delicate fingers.


She broke out in laughter as she watched him struggle. “Of course I can, little servant. I can do whatever I want with you, because I own you now!” she purred at him. Kayla grew even more satisfied at his struggling as she noticed how small he was compared to her massive, leggings-covered ass cheeks. Then she had an idea for how to punish him. “Since you tried to escape, you need to suffer the consequences!” she said cheerfully. Then slowly and deliberately, she began pulling down her spandex pants. Mark watched, terrified but also with a certain growing lust, as Kayla’s gigantic, wobbly ass spilled out of her leggings. At his miniscule size, each cheek looked bigger than his entire apartment. Kayla saw as Mark became entranced once again by her body. “I’m glad you like it, little man,” she said teasingly, “because you’ll be spending a loooong time in between them.” 


“What?” cried Mark, “no!” but Kayla was already slowly lowering him towards her gigantic buttocks. She pulled her panties aside and spat a glob of saliva onto him, watching him struggle to breathe as it flowed down his body. He watched, helplessly, as the mountains of flesh grew larger and larger and he was lowered into the crevice between. He looked up one last time to see Kayla’s head turned around to stare right back down at him, savoring the view. Mark screamed, cried and begged, while Kayla laughed, laughed, and laughed. Her cruel giggle sent vibrations throughout her body, causing her perfect, shapely cheeks to jiggle even more violently. All the while Mark was getting closer and closer. Kayla made sure to lower him ever so slowly so she could fully relish the fear and realization from the little man, taking in every little protestation and cry.


Mark gasped for air as he felt the walls close in around him, being trapped in a prison of the warm, soft skin of a spoiled girl who’d looked down on him for years. All he could hear was the cruel brat’s muffled giggle as she slowly pushed him inside of her with a giant, glossy painted nail. Worst of all, he could feel a growing erection despite all his fear and hatred. He hated himself for that, but there was nothing he could do. He was fully wedged inside of the rich girl’s asshole, and he was completely trapped. No one would save him now. He was Kayla’s property.


Kayla shuddered in pleasure as the little man entered her body. She was delighted that she could still hear his muffled screams, and feel their vibrations throughout her body. She could barely contain her lust. As she pulled up her spandex leggings over her beautiful booty, she could still feel Mark struggling and thrashing wonderfully inside of her ass. Each movement of the terrified, puny little man sent a shiver of pleasure through Kayla. She covered her mouth to stifle a moan of ecstasy. Kayla deserved this. And more, she thought, exalting. She was feeling deeply satisfied with herself as she gathered her expensive phone and her fancy, name-brand purse. She walked out of the office, savoring every exquisite pang coming from her asshole as Mark was jostled around inside of her with each step. She was very much looking forward to playing more with Mark in the privacy of her own bedroom.