- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1 is mostly introduction but there are still some saucy themes! More sex to come. 

I was living in a small village outside of the walls of Everfort, the kingdom where I was born and raised. Being 6’11 and as I’ve been told many times, built like a brick wall, I found myself in a number of different day laboring jobs- mostly lugging around lumber, doing repairs, tending to livestock. The kind of work you find yourself doing in a small, rural community. I’ve always been big and strong and I guess that opens up a fair amount of opportunities for a man, but I never thought that it would lead me to where I ended up. 


I stood clad in royal armor custom fitted for me. My broad, muscular but soft around-the-middle body filled out the set nicely, glimpses of my tan skin showing through the gaps in my armor. The man at the armory marveled about the thickness of my thighs- I guess I own the biggest pair of greaves that he’s made which to me is almost embarrassing. I mean, I hate to inconvenience anyone. After all, I was there to help, to support the Prince. I suppose I should finish explaining my position… 


A few months prior a competition was held in the city. All of the strongest men and women in the kingdom showed up to compete so that they might become a member of the royal guard, but this wasn’t just any position. We were competing to become Prince Lockhart’s personal body guard. 


I know I don’t have to explain who Prince Cassius River Lockhart is. I mean, the man is beloved by all. People flock from all over the world to live under his rule and for good reason. He’s a beautiful, kind Prince who loves his people. I admit the first time I saw him I was in total awe- the way his wavy, sandy blonde hair billowed behind him almost like a cape, his striking, finely tailored clothing, his tall boots. He had such a handsome, nearly ethereal beauty. And then of course, there was the obvious- he was a giant. 


Standing over 60 feet tall, he was impossible to miss while taking a stroll through the city. Sometimes even from my settlement outside of the city walls I could hear the ground rumbling from the sheer force of his weight. It makes sense that Everfort castle is the largest in the world. Its housed the royal family for generations, and for generations, they’ve been giants! I could only imagine what it used to be like with giants roaming all around the city. When I was a boy, I learned that Prince Cassius was the last of his kind. Apparently all the other giants had gone… an unfortunate matter we don’t have to discuss yet. 


Anyway, I tend to get off topic. I ended up winning the competition. All these years I just thought I was big guy with unnatural strength, but it turns out I’m a warrior too and I proved that fight after fight with the other competitors. The competition was brutal! I’ll spare you the gritty details of it all, but it wasn’t only a matter of brawn. The Prince sought an audience with the participants once things were narrowed down to the most promising competitors. As I was climbing the stairs to the throne room I was so nervous I was sweating buckets! I desperately dabbed at my forehead with handkerchief before pushing open one of the massive double doors. 


There he was- closer than I’d ever seen him. He looked absolutely gigantic sitting in his throne, one long leg crossed over the other. I was immediately enveloped by the smell of his expensive cologne- everyone always marvels about his intoxicating scent. For the first time in my life I felt small as I approached him, the sound of my footsteps echoing through out the chamber. His attention was turned to his advisor, but as he noticed me I was met with his dazzling smile and I felt myself melt under the gaze of his giant golden brown eyes. 


I never expected to be met with that smile everyday. Yes, he chose me. I think something about my story spoke to him- how I sought out the job so that I could support my family back at home. See, I had a big family with lots of siblings, but my father was very sick and my Mom died when I was little so it was just been me and my grandparents taking care of my 6 siblings. Working for the Prince sounded like a promising way to make money and god, was it! Never in my life had I seen that kind of coin and the fact that I was earning it  protecting my Prince was only a bonus. 


So, as I was saying, a few months later I stood clad in my armor, keeping guard at the Prince’s bedroom door. His footsteps were heavy but graceful as he padded across the floor, rubbing his forehead. He had a long day of planning for the upcoming festival, one meant to unite the kingdoms and allow our own to flourish. 


I just watched him for a moment before he began unbuttoning his shirt and I had to turn my head. I’d seen his body plenty by then. I mean, we lived in a hot climate so most of his clothes showed a generous amount of skin, and although the Prince was a wonderful man, he loved to show off. Plus, being his guard meant I followed him wherever he went- when he’d bathe in the hot springs, when he’d have fittings, etc, but I don’t know… I’d still find myself getting flustered when he undressed. 


So, I turned my head and thanked god that my helmet would keep the servants from seeing me blush. I could hear him giggle as he crawled into his massive, plush bed. His servant was already working on undoing the braids in his hair which is a lot of work for someone so small compared to him. They were softly gossiping about something. Moira was his best servant- apparently they’d known each other since childhood, and she was his closest friend. 


She eventually looked in my direction and called out, “Our Prince is safe in his bed for the night. Why don’t you let the other guards take care of the night shift while you get some rest, Soren?” 


I saw the Prince’s gaze land on me, causing me to flush even more. His lips curled into a smirk- I feel like he must have known the effect he had on me. 


“Goodnight, Soren. See you in the morning, hm?” 


His voice was always so velvety, almost hypnotically so. I removed my helmet and bowed to him, “Y-yes, Prince.” 


His smile only widened, “Good man.” 


I heard the two of them giggling as I left the room- no doubt making fun of the Prince’s body guard for being so flustered in his presence. I’d been in his service for nearly two months and we’d barely spoken- aside from the day he assessed me in the throne room. It certainly wasn’t because he didn’t try though. Everyday he’d beam down at me and ask how I was, but every single time I’d find myself clamming up. He just had such an intimidating presence. His largeness aside, he was a beautiful, alluring man. 


I groaned a bit after taking off my armor and lying down in my bed. Staring up at the ceiling, I couldn’t help but think of the Prince. My clothes constantly reeked of his cologne, a side effect of being around him all day everyday. It was strange thinking about how his body was bigger than the entirety of my chambers, that someone I watched so intimately would probably never see the inside of my living space. Is it lonely to be the last of your kind? To be so much bigger than everyone around you? 


I covered my face with my pillow. I know that he at least has lovers. A lot of lovers… only a week prior was there a group of “visitors” at his door one evening, all scantily clad and ecstatic to show their Prince how much they adore him. I turned around to find his naked body towering over me as he let them in through his door, giving me a little wink before turning his attention to his guests. His body was a sight to behold- slender but muscular like the body of a dancer, a gorgeous view of his round ass as he turned around. 


I politely left the room while he entertained his little guests, but that didn’t mean I was naive to the events that transpired. His big, pretty moans shook the walls as the sex servants pleasured him for hours. From what I’d heard, Cassius was a generous lover who didn’t leave his servants unsatisfied, and I felt that must be true based on the way one of the women left the room completely drenched in something. 


My mind wandered to the size of his cock- it would be big even if he were a regular sized man, but his status as a giant only meant that it was completely unmatched in size. I felt my own cock strain against my underwear, causing me to groan again and bury my face further into the pillow. It wasn’t right for me to think of the Prince that way. I was his sworn protector, his knight, his royal guard. My Prince was off limits in every sense of the word, and I refused to succumb to my desires. 


This line of thinking was foolishly naive now that I’ve had time to reflect on the whole thing, but I stubbornly turned on my side and squeezed my eyes shut until I fell asleep, boner going ignored. I woke the next morning feeling understandably frustrated, but ready to serve my giant for another day- if only I knew I was about to get up close and personal with him…