- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.


All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

- "Was that tone necessary?" I asked, without taking my eyes off the game.


- "What do you mean? I wasn't even rude." Came the reply. I didn't even need to look at Claudia to tell they she was still glued to her phone. We were planning a vacation in Thailand and she was booking the flight and hotels.


Looking back at it, vacation might be the wrong term. Neither of us had a 9 to 5 job and so we could travel whenever we wanted. I was a mechanical engineer, and with a little bit of help from my parents I was able to start my own business (a garage and body shop) by the time I was 25, which was 2 years ago, after working for no more than 3 years. 


But I had absolutely nothing on Claudia. We met in high school and we've been close friends since. Her father was a shareholder in a pharmaceutical and biomedical giant, Biocentrex, and had several properties in Miami. She was loaded, and as much as it hurts me to say, a bit spoiled. This is saying something coming from a guy like me, I mean it's not like I had to start from scratch, but I was running a business and I knew what having an honest job feels like. Claudia's parents weren't so rich 25 years ago when she was born, but they were still making enough money to live very comfortably. Her mother passed away when she was only 11, and it seemed her father wanted to make it up to her in any way that he could, including spoiling her.


She had her first car by the time she was 13, but with a driver of course. She preferred driving as soon as she was old enough for it though, and good ol dad immediately bought her a brand new Porsche Cayenne. I'm not gonna lie, I was more than a bit envious. I drove a Dodge RAM 1500 and I was proud of it, but don't we all wish we could be filthy rich?


To her credit, after Claudia's father passed away last year she'd started trying to live in the real world. She'd taken over her dad's real estate business, and was actually doing a decent job running it. She didn't care much however, about Biocentrex, and was contemplating selling her shares in the business. I can see why, she really didn't need to bother with something this complicated when she had much more reliable and easier sources of income. If only she was more involved, maybe we would've kept our freedom.. but I'm getting ahead of myself.


- "Yes you were. I don't get why you need to be so dry with the poor woman, she's only doing her job."


The "poor woman" was Carissa, her housekeeper. Well she wasn't exactly Claudia's housekeeper, in the sense that it was Claudia's father who hired her 2 years before his death. Claudia didn't like her from the get go, she insisted that Claudia was after her father's money, which she had little proof of but honestly wouldn't be much of a surprise to me. Claudia's dad didn't marry again after her mother passed away, because he didn't want Claudia to hate him for trying to replace her mom. Still he had multiple mistresses over the years, and I'd assume most women hanging out with a man 15 years their senior would be in it for the money. Claudia hated Carissa the most because she felt that Carissa wasn't just temporary romance, she insisted the woman wanted to get married to her dad.


- "Her job is being an only fans model! The only reason she's kept her job is because of you!"


This was partly true, Carissa was an only fans model (but to my knowledge not since she started working for Jonathan, Claudia's dad). She had the looks for it but not in a traditional way. She was muscular but not overly so, and had a sizeable belly and a pretty curvy body. And yeah, I'll admit that I had talked Claudia into it. She was pretty nice to both of us and she was a single mother supporting her daughter. I'll admit however that it was also strongly influenced by my attraction to her. I was secretly a bit submissive, and at 6ft 2 and 215 pounds (almost exactly my height and weight) she had the perfect body for a dominatrix. She also exudes an aura of confidence that wasn't shaken even by Claudia's sometimes less than respectful tone shall we say. I didn't share that with Claudia, mainly cause I didn't want her to think I would think about her in the same way.


You see Claudia was pretty hot in her own right, she's a healthy 5 ft 8 and having infinite time to dedicate to working out means her body was sculpted like that of a Hollywood supermodel.


- "No it's not, and you know it. I dunno why you insist on this nonsense, she doesn't post to onlyfans no more to our knowledge."


- "Look around you bro, think this place needs a housekeeper?? She's not gonna be around for long."


Kinda true, I thought to myself. The house Claudia live in had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with a large garden, but it wasn't a huge mansion by any means. Claudia and her dad didn't even use all of it anyway, and I guess she didn't exactly need a housekeeper if she was willing to take care of things herself.


- "Your dad hired her, and she has a family to support. Plus the way I see it, you still need her services. Who's gonna look after the place while we're on vacation?? Which, you know, is every month or two." I replied, trying to busy myself with call of duty to hide my anxiousness. I didn't want Carissa fired, but I guess I can always hire her and pretend that I only did it out of the goodness of my heart.. maybe Claudia will believe it. Hell it partly is.. isn't it??


- "I'm pretty sure I'll be just fine without her." There isn't much point arguing with Claudia, even if she didn't get wise to my anxiousness, she's more stubborn than a Chihuahua.


A few minutes later, Carissa walked into the room again, letting us know that she was leaving. She lived close so she didn't need to sleep here.


- "I'll be back tomorrow at 8 am as usual Claudia." She liked calling Claudia by her first name, Claudia told me she didn't like that a lot because she felt it was part of Claudia's attempt at replacing her mom. She never insisted on correcting her though, and honestly I felt like Claudia could use a caring motherly figure. Her mother had passed away when she was still pretty young, and her father, despite his attempts at making up to her by smothering her with attention was a very busy man most of the time.


- "Fine." Was everything Claudia said in return. I couldn't help rolling my eyes, hoping neither of them noticed it.. or the fact that my eyes were basically glued to Carissa's butt as she walked away.