- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Im Back And Worked My Socks Off For This Story
This is going to sound crazy but I am inside the headmistress's office weeping away as I am desperatley begging to be found .

 

 It all starts a fortnight ago when I have been spending weeks upon weeks to find something for my fantasy . My fantasy to be shrunk . That's right for a 14 year old I have some balls . Of course my family doesn't know about this . Actually they have been my "test subjects" in this . There is my Mom Wendy a  blonde 40  year old working class receptionist for the top hotel in town . My Sister Scarlett who is 16 and easily the best looking girl in the school . She is very bossy and that will lead to her downfall . Finally My Aunt Tanya who is 45 and  a busy businesswoman downtown .  She lives here now that my dad's died . I got on well with her but she just seems as if she prefers my sister a bit .

 

 

Well anyway about a week ago I was in the basement doing my homework . I'm pretty much the smartest in my class . Oh by the way my name is Kyle .  I have been making a ray gun type device that is meant to be a shrink ray . I have also managed to make some ammo to put in the gun . The more ammo the more I will shrink . I decided that only 1 ammo would do the job . It was almost  6 and I was alone in the house as my aunt had a date and my sister was with her boyfriend while my mom  was probably  in traffic trying to get home .

 

 

I took a deep breath and fired a shot . The feeling was like I had been shot yet I felt no pain . Mentally I was suffering hallucinations . Then I passed out . Then about one minute later I woke up to find myself the height of a midget.  Then I heard the door open and the clacking of heels rung into my skull . "Kyle Scarlett anyone home". I was naked as my clothes remained it's current size and I  weren't the  dumb type  . I didn't say a word incase my  voice had dropped too. In fact I tested it and a little mumur came but I was shouting like a trooper. At 1 inch tall I would be muted literally . "Maybe they're in the basement". My hearing was good as ever and I took the gun and hid my clothes in the washing machine . Then I bolted upstairs as my mother was in the toilet . Luckily I had time as my mom loved to read gossip magazines while taking a shit .

 

 

To my dismay I couldn't reach the doorknob .It had been placed high when me and my sis couldn't escape . Now deja vu is happening . I heard a flush come upstairs and I ran to the kitchen . I saw some food on the table  and some keys for my mom's car and her purse . Of course I reached to get in her purse to phone somebody but remembered nobody would hear me . Then I heard thumps getting louder and louder . The only place to hide was under the table . I jumped in and was amazed at how many shoes my sister had just dumped under here . All types flats, heels and flip flops all was here . I made sure I was hidden before seeing 2 huge legs in heels walk past without a care in the world . I heard the tiled floor clack of the sound of it all . My Mom walked into the kitchen and put her food in the oven . She then went through her texts and smoked a cigarette . Meanwhile I was getting a hard on . This was what I  wanted a fantasy where you wouldn't be seen . Once my Mom had left I  would just click the ray gun again to get me back to my  previous size .

 

 

 

"Wonder what's going on in the news". I heard your Mom say and predicted that she would go watch tv . Instead she pulled a chair and sat right in front of me giving me a open top view of her panties. I couldn't move as Scarlett's shoes would cause a noise so I was spectator to this sickness .

 

 After half a hour of seeing my mom shift about she pulled the chair back in and went into the garden to sunbathe . I clicked the ray gun and got dressed again . I went to  greet my mom and she wasn't the faintest of what just happened .

 

 

Chapter 2 will be coming soon and this Time I will test it out in school