- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks To Caryomic who has been rooting for me  I expect this story to go on for a long time even 30 chapters  but who knows . Kyle might die at any time .
I hear a sound coming from the kitchen . It was a meow and I'm no vet but that is a cat . I have had bad experinces with cat's in the past and didn't want to fix it now at my size . Then my French Teacher comes back into the hallway . Now I know where she is because those damn flip flops have a sonic radar telling you where she is . The sound gives it away . She then starts speaking in French again . I picked up a word of  "come in" .  Then I saw it . Now I knew that cats are pretty big but this just put a statement to what I knew . The cat called Missy I presume was a big fat white cat with  sandy ginger patches. It comes into the hallway and My French Teacher goes upstairs.

 

 

I haven't moved I'm just stuck in the hallway . Paralyzed by fear and what if's . What if I get stepped on . What if The damn cat eats me  . What if both of those things happen . My French teacher rushes back down catching me off guard  . I quickly run back and look as where I was is flattened by a flip flop . Then she goes into the living room . The stupid cat however notices me . Now cats are supposed to be known as colourblind and good hearing and eyesight . The eyesight must be true as it slowly makes it's move.

 

It's like something out of the national geographic channel . A cheetah stalking a deer . It's like a 7 footer meets a midget in a basketball game . This is something I wasn't going to win . The cat was now right up in my face and something inside of me snapped . "Come On You Stupid Cat". I shouted in it's face  . I wasn't going to be intimidated and wasn't going to be living inside this house for long . Tomorow when my French Teacher goes to school  , I am going to get in her purse and hopefully meet up with my aunt or sister so I can get home . Now I wasn't a planner by any means but you have to be in a situation like this . While I was babbling . The cat lifted it's claw up ......

 

Chapter 12 Preview ...What Will Happen Will The Cat Claw Me Away Or Will I Survive ?