- Text Size +
Missy lifted her razor sharp claw up taking me by suprise . I looked and held my closet thing dear to me .Now some people would choose their family but in my situation I chose my well y'know . I shouldn't have got over my head I thought  . Then I jumped back . I saw the cat's claw inches away from my face . Then it passed in a heartbeat . It felt like hours but in the space of half a second my life was saved . I dropped to the ground and the cat pounced onto me . It started sniffing me as if It was stalking the fallen prey .The cat then hissed shoving my mouth full of Tuna . I quickly was victim to this smell and hurled . I felt hungry at the minute and quickly shoved the cat out of the way and darted to the kitchen . I noticed  that the cat had scratched my thigh but it was just a scratch . Getting food was more important . I ran into the kitchen and saw a table and ewww kitty litter tray . I saw some cat food and started eating away . Sure it was disgusting but  I didn't care not me food is food at the end of the day . "Missy". My teacher blew a kissy sound as if to say come here. The cat however still had bad intentions on it's mind and walked into the kitchen to find me eating it's dinner . "HISS!!!". I gulped and ran under the table carrying enough food to survive for 4 days at my size .I ate it all down very quickly and then a huge claw dug into my back . I turned round and a giant mouth grabbed me .Luckily this cat was playful and didn't eat me . I looked down at this cat's throat and felt disgusting  . I was naked inside a cat's mouth . The cat started walking to it's master and dropped me right at her floor right by her feet. My french teacher was now dressed casual and looked as if she was going to bed . "INAUDIBLE FRENCH". She smiled and grabbed me . I thought this is it .She would take me to my mother and live happily ever after . She dropped me in her purse and zipped it tight .

 

Chapter 13 preview ...Where is she taking me , does she recognize me and most importantley I better not be cat food