- Text Size +
I woke up to loud slapping off the tiles . Then I got lifted up into the air and went on a non stop rollercoaster ride . One minute I was up then down , up then down . I was awoken to a loud bump as I dropped into her car seat in my dark prison . I thought I was gonna be sick and THUMP !! . I jumped up in the air and hit the zip . My weight didn't have that much power so I bounced back down . I knew that I had hit a speedbump because as soon as I had hit that one ,another occured .

 

 

I heard the car door shut and knew I was no longer at her house . I wasn't too far away . Then I heard her walking but she was walking on a carpet.  The only carpet I know is the school reception ."Oui  Madam , How has your day been so far". That sarcastic voice could only come from one person . "Oh Yes , the usual thanks for asking". It was my aunt . I quickly started kicking the zip as fast as I could . Then I heard a door open and lots of noise.  "EH CLASS , CLASS SHUT UP". The noise went silent . I remembered that I was supposed to have her this lesson today  . "Jenny ". "Here". "Kyle". "Where's Kyle". I heard nobody cover for me as I was just the nerd in the school .

 

 

I spent a whole hour in this prison and was sweating away when the bell rang and I saw some light .I saw a huge bottle entitled Nail Polish and jumped for it . Then I jumped . I landed on the floor and bolted for the door. I realized there shouldn't be many students around at break in the hallways . I ran straight out into the hallway and quickly turned round to see  a huge converse sneaker coming down onto me .

 

Chapter 14 Preview ...Will I survive being crushed or is this story over ?