- Text Size +
I saw the huge converse coming down and thought my life would be over . Badabing bada boom !!!. However luck somehow was on my side as I was smushed into the ground . However this woman was ,she must have been a student .The teachers weigh a lot but this girl was pretty light .However it was still enough to cripple  me . Then I was lifted up again and then once again slammed back down .The process kept repeating over and over .I was dazed and my sight had slightly gone but I noticed I was stuck to something .

 

 

I wasn't inside the shoe so it must have been something like a magnet to keep me under here . The girl has now gone outside and is speaking to her friends . My back is smeared with blood as the pavement of the playground scars against me . I then manage to work out what's happened . I'm under somebody's godamm gum !!!

 

 "Yeah He's  so hot". I knew  that this girl was one of the popular girls .I got lifted up again as the girl started running to catch up with some other friends . My back getting stones digging into my flesh and I felt like I was going to get knocked out by Anderson frikin Silva .

 

 

Eventually the bell rang and she walked calmy into the hallway . "Girls Slow Down". I heard the headmistress shout out to the girl and her friends . I doubt i'll be meeting the last of her as I constanley got smashed .  At least the pain wasn't that bad now I was inside . Then she saw the gum on her shoe ."Urghh I got Gym Next". She carried on walking saying that she would tell the gym teacher . Then I landed onto a cold floor as I saw a bunch of trainers to my right and a huge pair of trainers to my left. I could make out a extra large pair of trainers . "Mrs Quigley can I rub this gum off before we begin ". I then heard a huge silence ."FINE BUT DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN ASHLEY YOU'RE MY MAIN STAR HERE GIRL". I heard a very loud and quite masculine voice coming from the Gym Teacher. Mrs Quigley was 39 and lived with her also fit husband . She was quite active and is usually made fun of behind her back because of her stinky trainers . The rumours are that she wears the same pair all day even inside the house .Others are that she wears them every day every month and every year .Both rumours aside , this woman had feet problems .

 

 I then felt like I was chainsawed by Leatherface as I fell onto the floor . I pulled myself free from the gum and ran straight into a ball . I realised I still had gum on me and I was now stuck to the ball . "Okay Girls Whose Ready For Soccer".

 

Chapter 15 Preview (Gulp I'm Not too keen on sports but i'll have to be to survive )